Author Topic: Biological weapon - the "Ethnic Bullet"... SCARY!  (Read 7669 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Biological weapon - the "Ethnic Bullet"... SCARY!
« on: September 01, 2006, 11:25:18 AM »
I only post this because it's scary.  Very scary. 

Recall that the PNAC document (google it) had 2 parts:

First, a second pearl harbor which would allow the US to establish a foothold overseas in the mid east.  911 was exactly that.

Second, the document called for a plague which would reduce the world's population from 6 billion to 500,000 in order to preserve peace and resources.  Well, word has leaked that Israel is close to competing a biological agent which would cause DNA degredation ONLY in arabs.  In other words, it only kills Arabs.  Terrifying!  If you hear of some mystery plague in the news in the next year that take out 3B people, don't be surprised  :-[

Israel's Ethnic Weapon?

By Wired News Report null| Also by this reporter
12:30 PM Nov, 16, 1998

Israel is reportedly developing a biological weapon that would harm Arabs while leaving Jews unaffected, according to a report in London's Sunday Times.
The report, citing Israeli military and western intelligence sources, says that scientists are trying to identify distinctive genes carried by Arabs to create a genetically modified bacterium or virus.

The "ethno-bomb" is reportedly Israel's response to the threat that Iraq may be just weeks away from completing its own biological weapons.

The "ethno-bomb" program is based at Israel's Nes Tziyona research facility. Scientists are trying to use viruses and bacteria to alter DNA inside living cells and attack only those cells bearing Arabic genes.

The task is very complex because both Arabs and Jews are Semitic peoples. But according to the report, the Israelis have succeeded in isolating particular characteristics of certain Arabs, "particularly the Iraqi people."

Dedi Zucker, a member of the Israeli parliament, denounced the research in the Sunday Times. "Morally, based on our history, and our tradition and our experience, such a weapon is monstrous and should be denied."

Last month, Foreign Report claimed that Israel was following in the ignominious footsteps of apartheid-era research, in their supposed efforts to develop an "ethnic bullet."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Biological weapon - the "Ethnic Bullet"... SCARY!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 11:47:54 AM »
kudos on the hatemongering, 240. the Kluckers applaud you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »

I don't know what you mean.  This article reveals that ethnically selective biological weapons are being created. 

There is zero hatemongering on my part.  I'm sharing information that may have a significant impact upon the lives of half this planet.  The mainstream media won't yet cover this topic, but it's something that everyone on this planet should be aware of!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »
I don't know what you mean.  This article reveals that ethnically selective biological weapons are being created. 

I am going to claim it's impossible to create ethnically selective weapons.

Without looking into the source of the article you posted, I'm guessing it's either:

A) the creation of some conspiracy crazy website like Musclemissions

or

B) coming from a website of known racists, eg Aryan brotherhood or Islamic Jihad.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:07:50 PM »

Second, the document called for a plague which would reduce the world's population from 6 billion to 500,000 in order to preserve peace and resources.  Well, word has leaked that Israel is close to competing a biological agent which would cause DNA degredation ONLY in arabs.  In other words, it only kills Arabs.  Terrifying!  If you hear of some mystery plague in the news in the next year that take out 3B people, don't be surprised  :-[

Haha... let the good times role! ;D

Only joking arabs... calm it...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 12:10:33 PM »
Haha... let the good times role! ;D

hahaha, yes this sounds like a joyous time ahead for us non-Mudslimes. hahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 12:19:53 PM »
The source of the article is Wired News
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?q=&url=wired.com/news/feeds/rss2/0,2610,2,00.xml

There are debates as to whether or not it would be smart to release an agent which would only affect those with certain genetic traits.  Lots of bastardization and interrace breeding, obviously.  

Read the PNAC document.  It was written by a neoconservative thinktank whose members now are in the white house (read the list- it's hilarious!)  

Anyway, the PNAC document described 911 to a tee.  Ten it happened.  monster attack leading to foothold in the middle east.  They wrote this doc, took power, then it all happened as they said it would.  This isn't debateable- these are facts.  Whether you believe anything about 911- one has to admit it matched the PNAC document perfectly.

Next on the PNAC document is a bio virus which will kill up to 90% of this planet's population based upon race. Whites stay.  I didn't write this drivel - PNAC did.  And since the first half came true... and now the news leaks that Israel does have this biological technology...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:46 PM »
The source of the article is Wired News
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?q=&url=wired.com/news/feeds/rss2/0,2610,2,00.xml

There are debates as to whether or not it would be smart to release an agent which would only affect those with certain genetic traits.  Lots of bastardization and interrace breeding, obviously.  

Read the PNAC document.  It was written by a neoconservative thinktank whose members now are in the white house (read the list- it's hilarious!)  

Anyway, the PNAC document described 911 to a tee.  Ten it happened.  monster attack leading to foothold in the middle east.  They wrote this doc, took power, then it all happened as they said it would.  This isn't debateable- these are facts.  Whether you believe anything about 911- one has to admit it matched the PNAC document perfectly.

Next on the PNAC document is a bio virus which will kill up to 90% of this planet's population based upon race. Whites stay.  I didn't write this drivel - PNAC did.  And since the first half came true... and now the news leaks that Israel does have this biological technology...

Do they say how white you have to be?  Cause I am one white cracker.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »
viruses mutate...they aren't that stupid...
carpe` vaginum!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 02:36:44 PM »
I remember that in South-Africa some scientists were also working on something like that. It would only hit the blacks and not the whites.

Though it's probably possible to make a virus that hits more % whites than % blacks, i don't think there is something as a "ethnic" bullet. There are very small differences between different races. Sure, we might look a lil different, but genetically it's marginal.

Jews and arabs are both semitic "races" as well. Even though jews are probably closer to caucasians right now. Even if they find certain genes which are exclusively to one group, it will be very hard to link virusses/bacteria to that.

And as already said by toxic, virusses mutate fast. After a couple of lifecycles it could evolve into a trojan horse. This is more than likely just to install fear...
$

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 02:45:08 PM »
viruses mutate...they aren't that stupid...

Yes they are that stupid.

Do you think viruses mutate because they chose to mutate?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 04:24:15 PM »
I don't know what you mean either... ??? Fucking stupid statement award...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »
hatemongering would be telling you this then using your scared reaction to justify an action I am selling.

The only thing I encourage people to do is learn everything they can about what is giong on in our country and in the world.

If 20 people know about an upcoming world "event" which will kill many, it will happen.  They can sell it.

If 200,000,000 people know about an upcoming world event (attack, virus, whatever), then it's a lot harder to sell it.

info is your friend.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 04:33:56 PM »
I wondered this about Sars... Remember it only seemed to affect asians... one public health official suggested that American SARS "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome" be renamed MARS "Mild Acute Respiratory Syndrome"

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »
my type of ethnic biological weapon

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 04:52:26 PM »
Now there ya go ;D

1. "Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World.
2. "Reduction of the rate of population in these states is a matter of vital US national security."
3. "The US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries. That fact gives the US enhanced interests in the political, economic and social stability of the supplying countries.  Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and the economic interest of the United States."

The National Security Council.  NSSM 200 - "Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for US Security & Overseas Interests," Washington DC, the White House, December 10, 1974.  Declassified July 3, 1989. 

Henry Kissinger wrote the above report in 1974, ten years before the announcement of the discovery of the HIV virus

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
Yikes!!! AIDS ???

In 1969 the US military asked for 10 million dollars from Congress to further its cancer studies by developing:

"A new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organism.  Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease."

Quoted from the Dept. of Defense Appropriations Hearings, 91st Congress, July 1, 1969, Washington DC as part of the Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP).

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 04:59:30 PM »
BERJEEEBERS.....  :(

The recent discovery of the Rebuilding America's Defenses document drafted by the ultra-conservative Project for the New American Century (PNAC) and attributed to Paul Wolfowitz and Lewis Libby, senior members of the George W. Bush administration under the command of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, hints that the US aims to develop new biological weapons:

"That can target specific genotypes and may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

It is therefore no surprise that the Pentagon's retired Joint Chiefs of Staff Colonel Jack Kingston, past Chairman of the National Security Advisory Board in Washington DC, is on record as saying:

"In my estimation, AIDS is a covert operation run amok that is bigger than any secret operation in U.S. history.  It is more momentous in its implications to humanity than the atomic weapons Manhattan Project of World War II".

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
cant we all just get along?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 05:05:29 PM »
sure, If these are the enforcers of peace there would never be any disputes ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »
we can send in some reinforcements

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 05:08:40 PM »
I am going to claim it's impossible to create ethnically selective weapons.

YIP
Zack

I would have to agree. Are Arabs actually a race? If so how are they genetically unique? What if you have a mixed bloodline?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »

Whoa!
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 05:10:44 PM »
D'OH!!!!!!

In 2001 Britain's influential Royal Society of Medicine debated the origin of HIV, perhaps to bury once and for all any controversial origin theories.  But their conclusion was surprisingly split, with the US Government's chief DNA sequence analyist Dr. Gerald Myers presenting a paper concluding that the origin of HIV could not have begun with "cut hunters" or other single isolated cross-species transmission (zoonosis).  Dr. Myers reported that genetic sequencing studies prove some "punctuated origin of HIV event took place during the mid-70's giving rise, virtually simulataneously, to at least 10 different HIV genetic subtypes associated with ten different distinguishable HIV epidemics in Africa alone... The most likely cause of this widespread bizarre zoonosis was some man-made event involving chimpanzees."

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »
when all else fails...