Author Topic: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?  (Read 13268 times)

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?
« on: September 05, 2006, 09:34:09 PM »
Chick- What were the exact changes made to Kings training/nutrition regimen the last week before the Montreal? How on earth can somebody change their physique so dramatically in a one week period?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Chick what exactly did you do to King?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
Nothing special...just good old basics.

Reduced carb intake...kept cardio in...didn't carb up.

Brought waist down to create illusion of bigger arms/ legs, etc.

Better conditioning as a result of lowered carbs, holding much less water due to non-carbing up.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:28 PM »

Better conditioning as a result of lowered carbs, holding much less water due to non-carbing up.

Who provided this guidance?  you or disgusted? 

Maybe you should ask your boyu to come on here and interact with his fans and discuss himself what he did and did not do------oops sorry he has got no fans.

-keep it real-

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 09:45:10 PM »
Back to deleting posts ehhh.....not cool at all.

Disgusted has said he did the prep work for Kamali he said nothing about Chicko.  Whats so bad about asking that question?   

-keep it real-

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 09:45:37 PM »
Who provided this guidance?  you or disgusted? 

Maybe you should ask your boyu to come on here and interact with his fans and discuss himself what he did and did not do------oops sorry he has got no fans.

-keep it real-

Both...digusted is a good friend of ours, and very knowledgeable.

I laid out the plan, disgusted was there to put the final touches on the last 48 hours...and did a hell of a job IMO...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 09:46:12 PM »

Why are you taking credit.....it was Disgusted who helped him the last week!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »
what substances aided your journey ?
L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 09:47:17 PM »
Back to deleting posts ehhh.....not cool at all.

Disgusted has said he did the prep work for Kamali he said nothing about Chicko.  Whats so bad about asking that question?   

-keep it real-

If you want to ask questions, thats fine...you want to talk like a jackass, every one of your posts will be deleated immediately...it's very simple.

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:48:33 PM »
Well it sounds like a team effort. Whatever happened........That shit worked!!! He looked 100% better than he did in texas

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 09:49:18 PM »
Why are you taking credit.....it was Disgusted who helped him the last week!!

I ntake credit for nothing except giving advices to King...Disgusted was a very important part of the plan.

The credit goes to King for busting his ass and being open to those advices.

end of story.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 09:50:33 PM »
So then Chicko why not give diusgusted credit for his work from the outset. 

When i call you on it my post gets deleted ...then you finally come out and give disgusted credit for 48 hrs worth of work.  Should we go back and start putting up past posts from disgusted?

Hint disgusted already posted on another thread that he prep Kamali for the canada show for fame and money.

-keep it real-

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 09:51:49 PM »
I ntake credit for nothing except giving advices to King...Disgusted was a very important part of the plan.

end of story.

Props to Disgusted, he did a great job........and more importantly, props to Kamali for busting his ass for an ENTIRE week...good job ::)!!

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
What happened to Joe McNeil?.. MIA?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »
end of story.

Chick and you wonder why you get hammered all the time. 
When asked what you did for kamali you say "Nothing special...just good old basics."
then you get called on that and say disgusted helped for the 48hrs
now you say kamali is the one who should get the credit.
How about credit goes to all those who sold the idea to the IFBB that kamali finishing fourth would be a good thing.

-keep it real-

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »
I have no problem with telling exactly what I did for King since what I did was based specifically on what needed to be done. Sadly most on here will either say BS or will not appeciate the info that I give, but some will so here it is.

Mon. thru Wed he did zero carb with mod fat in the form of steak and one salad daily consisting of 1 TB olive oil. Thur thru Sat. no carb and no fat. (OUCH) just chicken breasts. He ate 6 meals per day. Did 2 hours of cardio Mon thru Thur. On fri and Sat I did give him one steak early in the day as I did not want him to fade away. I kept his water intake high until later Sat night. On Sun morn he had about 4 very small carb meals up until about noon. Sips of water all morn long. Sodium was kept kind of high on Thur. and Fri. and low on Sat but NOT zero. BTW, I started working with King on Mon of last week.

I have known King for 6 years and have NEVER offered to help him unless he asked. So I guess that I was just waiting around for 6 years to get a chance to dry King out.  ::) I have been in the game for over 20 years and to be honest I do this for fun and I really have no interest in becoming famous or rich from training people. I have turned down over 15 so far this year.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 10:00:45 PM »
I have no problem with telling exactly what I did for King since what I did was based specifically on what needed to be done. Sadly most on here will either say BS or will not appeciate the info that I give, but some will so here it is.

Mon. thru Wed he did zero carb with mod fat in the form of steak and one salad daily consisting of 1 TB olive oil. Thur thru Sat. no carb and no fat. (OUCH) just chicken breasts. He ate 6 meals per day. Did 2 hours of cardio Mon thru Thur. On fri and Sat I did give him one steak early in the day as I did not want him to fade away. I kept his water intake high until later Sat night. On Sun morn he had about 4 very small carb meals up until about noon. Sips of water all morn long. Sodium was kept kind of high on Thur. and Fri. and low on Sat but NOT zero. BTW, I started working with King on Mon of last week.

I have known King for 6 years and have NEVER offered to help him unless he asked. So I guess that I was just waiting around for 6 years to get a chance to dry King out.  ::) I have been in the game for over 20 years and to be honest I do this for fun and I really have no interest in becoming famous or rich from training people. I have turned down over 15 so far this year.

You da man, bro....good work!

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 10:04:16 PM »

Helloo.. What happened to Joe McNeil?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 10:04:35 PM »

Thanks bro.  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 10:06:10 PM »

I have known King for 6 years and have NEVER offered to help him unless he asked. So I guess that I was just waiting around for 6 years to get a chance to dry King out.  ::) I have been in the game for over 20 years and to be honest I do this for fun and I really have no interest in becoming famous or rich from training people. I have turned down over 15 so far this year.

Nice bro! I didnt know you knew King Kamali? I thought your name "disgusted" was just another "getbig character". Have you competed in the past yourself? Any pix bro  :)
#

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »
Which one of you paid off the judges?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »
Helloo.. What happened to Joe McNeil?

Joe worked with King from July of last year till the Europa show. He got King very lean. No matter how dry someone is for a show the more fat the less ripped so it was easy for me to be able to see what was underneath the water he was holding.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:03 PM »
Nice bro! I didnt know you knew King Kamali? I thought your name "disgusted" was just another "getbig character". Have you competed in the past yourself? Any pix bro  :)

Yes, but not in years. My wife did more than me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 10:09:17 PM »
Disgusted talked big talk and King didn't deliver on it at the NY pro.  However, King did look good this time out.  Congrats.

I did talk big talk because he looked great 2 weeks out as he always does. I learned my lesson.  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
Yes, but not in years. My wife did more than me.

ah gotcha. Where can i learn more about your training regimens, valuable info. about nutrition etc.? A website anything bro?  :)
#

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 10:11:09 PM »
Disgusted took over from Joe, and brought him in much better shape than he has been for a while, and we all saw that.  I give Disgusted major props for that, and King realizes it, and so do many of us. Do you realize that Disgusted drove 10+ hours one way to make this happen.  Face it, Disgusted is a wanted man now by many people who have seen what he did with King in a week.

Chick talks to King a lot - friendship in this matters. Of course Chick gives advice to King, because after the Europa show, King was down, and that is where friendship matters.