Author Topic: Two questions:  (Read 6664 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Two questions:
« on: September 07, 2006, 12:37:33 AM »
1) Are you okay with the CIA now admitting to having secret prisons where the restrictions of law, rules of war, and Geneva convention do not apply?

2) Would you send your son to fight a war in Iran?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Two questions:
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »
1. No...but not surprised

2. No...way in hell

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 01:08:01 AM »
1. No... It along with things like torture make us more unsafe... We're not going to have any grounds to be making any demands when the tables are flipped and sure it can be said that other counties just ingore it and do this themselves but well there was a bit of a difference when the world looked at it as wrong... Whoever did this shit before was not likely to have the sympathy of the world community.  But well now that the high and mighty, always right United States of America has made it Kosher... well what's that say?  Where's that going next?  It's this kind of shit that's turing the world against us.  It's way to Nazi-esk.

2. I don't know.  If I had a son/daughter, I would not want him/her to go... But obviously I would not stop either from going.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 01:09:50 AM »
1) Are you okay with the CIA now admitting to having secret prisons where the restrictions of law, rules of war, and Geneva convention do not apply?

2) Would you send your son to fight a war in Iran?

1) Yes. Necessary evil if you ask me. We should behave like the Soviets used to. Kill 1 of ours, we kill 10 of yours.

2) Depends. Are you assuming I have more than 1 son? Are you assuming I'm still at an age able to procreate?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 01:16:52 AM »
1) Yes. Necessary evil if you ask me. We should behave like the Soviets used to. Kill 1 of ours, we kill 10 of yours.

2) Depends. Are you assuming I have more than 1 son? Are you assuming I'm still at an age able to procreate?

How old are you???

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 01:30:36 AM »
1. No, my grandfather went to Germany to fight the kind of animals that practice torture.  Its a damn shame.

2. No kids,  but I sure as hell wouldn't let them serve in Iran unless there was evidence they were a real threat to our country.  George Bush sent our troops into harms way already on a lie,  they sign up to protect us and this is how there repayed???
S

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 01:38:31 AM »
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 01:41:28 AM »

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 01:44:37 AM »
What branch did you serve in?

I'm not ex-military. Where did you get the idea I was?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 01:49:18 AM »
Our men were sent to Afghan. because of a bin Laden tape with a man who was not bin Laden.

our men were sent to Iraq for WMD, then later the reason changed to 'bringing them democracy', even though you have 100 dying a day now, and the rest hiding in their homes unable to get to work and get the economy back in shape.

Our men are one *incident* away from attacking iran.  The reason?  They talk tough and don't like us.  Hell, they want to debate us.  The leader of Iran supposedly has a lot to say about 911 that the American people would find quiiiiiiiite interesting! 

I guess it's easier to say "we don't negotiate with terrorists- we bomb them!" than to look at the facts.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 02:25:32 AM »
Our men are one *incident* away from attacking iran.  The reason?  They talk tough and don't like us.  Hell, they want to debate us.  The leader of Iran supposedly has a lot to say about 911 that the American people would find quiiiiiiiite interesting! 

I guess it's easier to say "we don't negotiate with terrorists- we bomb them!" than to look at the facts.

Hmm, yeah that's the only reasons... a high possibility of constructing nuclear weapons, possibly funding/equiping hezbofaggors, saying they want Israel wiped off the map, Islamist nature, breeding ground for terrorism, equiping iraqi insurgents... hmm these points have NOTHING to do with it.

Can you imagine if Mr. Blair or Bush said "Aaah, you know what? France is an illegal state, they need wiping off the map!"? ::)

Secondly, every terrorist alive should be skinned.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 02:29:20 AM »
I'm not ex-military. Where did you get the idea I was?

This did... You're passionate about this war being the right thing, "TIME TO TAKE ACTION, THE JIGS UP"... Willing to make hardcore statements that will result in many many Americans being killed. So when are you signing up Nordic?  I mean if you feel this strongly that this war and a war with Iran is right, well, why aren't you signing up?  I had this Nordic Superman image going on here, not a CHICKENHAWK...

All the EU does is "threaten" Iran with more deadlines:

"oohh... you're not playing nice? In that case we'll give you ANOTHER DEADLINE! Hahaha you hate deadlines bitches!" ::)

Time to take action, the jigs up.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 02:42:14 AM »
This did... You're passionate about this war being the right thing, "TIME TO TAKE ACTION, THE JIGS UP"... Willing to make hardcore statements that will result in many many Americans being killed. So when are you signing up Nordic?  I mean if you feel this strongly that this war and a war with Iran is right, well, why aren't you signing up?  I had this Nordic Superman image going on here, not a CHICKENHAWK...

Well actually... I was enrolled as a precaution to me failing at school and college. Fortunately I exceeded my expectations.

However, if there is ever a time/need for national service I would proudly step up to the plate.

I like to feel like what I am doing now will result in a greater good than what would of resulted from me joining the services in the past.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 03:05:00 AM »
Well actually... I was enrolled as a precaution to me failing at school and college. Fortunately I exceeded my expectations.

However, if there is ever a time/need for national service I would proudly step up to the plate.

I like to feel like what I am doing now will result in a greater good than what would of resulted from me joining the services in the past.
Oh... WELL NOW THIS TAKES THE FUCKING CAKE... How is it that you don't think we're in a time of need for National Service?  WHAT is it that YOU are doing now that is for a "Greater Good" than our troops? What do you mean "enrolled as a precaution" How the hell do you enroll as a precaution?  You either sign on the dotted line or you don't... I hadn't heard of the enrolled as a precaution program...  Tell us about it Mr. Chickenhawk so willing to demand war with Iran but too busy with your so important (for the greater good) job.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 03:17:48 AM »
Well in Britain, the members of the force come to schools as you are leaving before you get your final grades offering career prospects in the military. We leave at 16.

I put my name down for the engineers department. I also put my name down for 2 colleges.

Fortunately like I said I did very well, and went to college.

I do actually think it's time to step upto the challenge and handle Iran. If this includes starting the requirment for national service, then I for one vote for it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 03:47:03 AM »
It's an accident waiting to happen if we attack Iran - if they attack someone first then yes, I would want them to suffer, but to just go in headlong just because they talk tough doesn't justify war in my eyes. That's exactly what they want too.
I agree with bringing back National Service in Britain - it would get all those chavs and doleites off the streets.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 04:06:53 AM »
It's an accident waiting to happen if we attack Iran - if they attack someone first then yes, I would want them to suffer, but to just go in headlong just because they talk tough doesn't justify war in my eyes. That's exactly what they want too.
I agree with bringing back National Service in Britain - it would get all those chavs and doleites off the streets.

"If they attack someone first then yes"

Oh right, so you think cure is better than prevention? I quote:

"Prevention is better than cure."

We cannot afford to give them enough ground to let them attack. Remember they are highly likely to be developing a nuclear arsenal. This is extremely serious, and past just "tough talking"...

When your kids get vapourised by some mad man in iran will you then think to yourself: "Oh shit yeah... prevention is better than cure. This could of prevented this."

One of the greatest men of the past century said:

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Sir Winston Churchill

Stop appeasing these low lives. Believe it or not, even your neglible opinion has some global weight in the situation.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 04:35:41 AM »
Nordic, you forgot to mention what it is you do that is so above serving?

"A majority of Britons believe Tony Blair government's foreign policy has increased the risk of terror attacks and want the country to distance itself from America and set a timetable for troop withdrawal from Iraq, an opinion poll has found.Nearly three quarters of the public (73 per cent) believe that the risk of terror attacks on Britain had increased significantly due to the government's foreign policy, especially its support for the Iraq invasion and refusal to demand a ceasefire by Israel in the recent war against Hezbollah in Lebanon, the poll published in the Times found.

Sixty-two per cent agree that "in order to reduce the risk of future terror attacks, the Government should change its policy, in particular by distancing itself from America, being more critical of Israel and declaring a timetable for withdrawing from Iraq".

Women (66 per cent) and Liberal Democrat voters (74 per cent) agree with this view particularly strongly.
"-- Poll taken with 1,502 adults on September 6, 2006
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the UK, an opinion poll in the Times newspaper this week found that 51% of those questioned saw Tony Blair as a US poodle - although 47% trusted him to do the right thing. An overwhelming 86% wanted more time for weapons inspections, and only 25% thought enough evidence had been found to justify a war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The poll points to what will one day be regarded by historians as Blair's great error: his decision to align himself unflinchingly with the U.S. neoconservatives in their "war on terror."

Opposition parties said that the government was in "meltdown," as it grappled with a wave of resignations over Blair's continuing leadership

-----------------------------------

Hey Nordic, Did you get that memo ??? LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 05:03:04 AM »
1. yes no problems think we need more torture places.

2. no- has nothing to do with the war but as my only son I would not want him to go but if he wanted to I would support his choice and accept it and pray.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 05:06:43 AM »
Most people are appeasers, only thinking about the next day. I tend to look further into the future, a goverment should infact do this. People are listening to the requests of muslims too much, in an attempt to be "the last one eaten by the crocodile".

Why don't these news papers ask:

"Do you think lax immigration, especially from islamic countries into britain has increased the risk of terror attacks?"

The majority will say FUCKING HELL YES!

The newspapers are also appeasers.

I can't believe my ancestors and the ancestors of my allies died for us to act like appeasing apologist morons.

Churchill would be sickened by the way it all turned out... >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 05:32:34 AM »
Still not getting what it is you do that's above/more important than serving... This war is so important to you... Come on, please tell us what job it is you have that becons your duty to the "Greater Good" as you put it.........at....23...ye ars old..... :-\ You're willing to beat your chest like crazy, but it won't be you going into Iran...  Appeasment.... SHIT... You're taking the same BULLSHIT quotes from Bush's speech to make your points...  OHHHHHH!!!! You're a rightwing pundit?  That's your greater good? LOL...  Nordic, serving the greater good... of course he wasn't even sure he could get into college but he's landed himself in a spot at 23 where he's serving a greater good for Britain than those who are serving... 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 05:37:17 AM »
Still not getting what it is you do that's above/more important than serving... This war is so important to you... Come on, please tell us what job it is you have that becons your duty to the "Greater Good" as you put it.........at....23...ye ars old..... :-\ You're willing to beat your chest like crazy, but it won't be you going into Iran...  Appeasment.... SHIT... You're taking the same BULLSHIT quotes from Bush's speech to make your points...  OHHHHHH!!!! You're a rightwing pundit?  That's your greater good? LOL...  Nordic, serving the greater good... of course he wasn't even sure he could get into college but he's landed himself in a spot at 23 where he's serving a greater good for Britain than those who are serving... 

My employer is a american company.

Show me where bush has quoted Churchill, or used any of the quotes in this post. I'd like to read them.

You believe my opinions only have credability if I join the services? So... no one who hasn't been in the services can't have opinions on war? Kinda like you can't judge a pro bodybuilder unless you are a pro bodybuilder? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 08:06:18 AM »
My employer is a american company.

Show me where bush has quoted Churchill, or used any of the quotes in this post. I'd like to read them.

You believe my opinions only have credability if I join the services? So... no one who hasn't been in the services can't have opinions on war? Kinda like you can't judge a pro bodybuilder unless you are a pro bodybuilder? ::)

I don't recall the wording - was his speech 3 days ago I think.  Compared bin Laden to Hitler and himself to Neville/Churchill in a position to stop him

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »
I don't recall the wording - was his speech 3 days ago I think.  Compared bin Laden to Hitler and himself to Neville/Churchill in a position to stop him

I didn't know Bush compared himself to Churchill? ???

If that is true, then Bush is the biggest fucking idiot alive today. He's certainly NO Churchill.

f**k me... it's arrogant to even COMPARE yourself to Churchill... it's for other people to make comparisons...

It's like me comparing myself to Jesus...

Fucking hell I can't get over how rediculous this is if it is true :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 09:14:59 AM »
I didn't know Bush compared himself to Churchill? ???
If that is true, then Bush is the biggest fucking idiot alive today. He's certainly NO Churchill.
f**k me... it's arrogant to even COMPARE yourself to Churchill... it's for other people to make comparisons...
It's like me comparing myself to Jesus...
Fucking hell I can't get over how rediculous this is if it is true :o

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/02/20040204-4.html  - 2004

bush likens his tough journey to Churchill's quite often.  This week I think he was referring to how churchil stood up to hitler, just as he is standing up to bin laden.  i will try to dig up monday's speech.