Author Topic: a few bulking pics  (Read 8600 times)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
a few bulking pics
« on: September 09, 2006, 05:43:56 PM »
weighing in around 193 @ 5'9...Trying to put on enough size by January in order to do the Orange countys in April...If I am not ready by then, then I will wait and do the Tournament of Champions in September...wanna get up to around 210 and be a lil leaner than I am right now...but it is good to have some extra BF% on me right now..Then diet down to a light-heavy, prolly in the 185 -190 range..

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: a few bulking pics
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »
You looked bigger before. Stop doing this "bulking" nonsense. I could set you straight in just a few weeks. Try training with me one day and you will see why my nickname is the Champ!
just push some weight!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »
You looked bigger before. Stop doing this "bulking" nonsense. I could set you straight in just a few weeks. Try training with me one day and you will see why my nickname is the Champ!

you usually do look bigger when you are leaner..its called an illusion...

As for your help, give it to All the Adonis disciples, cuz they are gonna need it..

And I am not Bulking as in just trying to add a lot of weight to just lose it when I diet..I am trying to add size and muscle to compete in the lean 190's...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »

As for your help, give it to All the Adonis disciples, cuz they are gonna need it..

And I am not Bulking as in just trying to add a lot of weight to just lose it when I diet..I am trying to add size and muscle to compete in the lean 190's...

So you have 40 pounds left?
just push some weight!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 12:37:23 PM »
 :o wow! nice size guns!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 09:40:30 PM »

As for your help, give it to All the Adonis disciples, cuz they are gonna need it.

hahaha ;D ;D ;D thats funny

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 12:48:56 AM »
you don't look too bad for being natural.

i don't know if i'd add anymore weight, you look soft and bloated right now, any more and you'll probably end up looking like a bag of smashed assholes.

i'd get with Adonis for a diet program asap, if he has time he might work with you and won't charge you tons of money like these other lame fuckers.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 05:25:44 AM »

it is all an illusion and in fact you are at your weakest at the lower body fat %

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 05:32:00 AM »

He's not a natural.... :-\

Looking good there Hutch...keep it up and you'll get there... ;)
?

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 06:41:50 AM »
Big Forearms
They call me Jaejonna!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 07:13:03 AM »
How much do you weigh at comp time Hutch ??
L

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:09 PM »
How much do you weigh at comp time Hutch ??

I weighed in at 167 lbs. contest morning

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 02:17:57 PM »

i don't know if i'd add anymore weight, you look soft and bloated right now, any more and you'll probably end up looking like a bag of smashed assholes.

i'd get with Adonis for a diet program asap, if he has time he might work with you and won't charge you tons of money like these other lame fuckers.

ouch that hurts.... ;D

Ya I will pm Adonis right now and stock up on some ben and Jerrys, and Mango chips...I wouldnt want to look like smashed assholes...I wouldnt wanna look soft and bloated in the offseason... ;)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
lookin big bro
R

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 04:50:54 PM »
Thanks guys..I got some training pics that I am waiting on to be sent..I will post them when I get them...Thanks again..

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »
ouch that hurts.... ;D

Ya I will pm Adonis right now and stock up on some ben and Jerrys, and Mango chips...I wouldnt want to look like smashed assholes...I wouldnt wanna look soft and bloated in the offseason... ;)

not trying to be mean, but you are already holding a ton of water. i don't think any gains you would make weight wise would be quality at this point.

i know it's offseason, but you should still stay in good shape, you're ok now, another 15 pounds, i don't think so. when you diet back down, i think you'll be the same weight.

i'm all ears, explain how calories differ?

mentzer ate pancakes and ice cream every day up to competition day. things have changed? or mentzer just looked like shit to you?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 07:28:32 PM »
not trying to be mean, but you are already holding a ton of water. i don't think any gains you would make weight wise would be quality at this point.

i know it's offseason, but you should still stay in good shape, you're ok now, another 15 pounds, i don't think so. when you diet back down, i think you'll be the same weight.

mentzer ate pancakes and ice cream every day up to competition day. things have changed? or mentzer just looked like shit to you?

And i think you're an idiot!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 08:57:24 PM »

aight well you definetly didnt get that I was being sarcastic...Dude, I know I am watery right now..And I think I know how to put on quality weight considering I moved up from a lightweight competing at 147 to a middle weight competing at an even leaner 167...Keep in mind I just got done with a contest in early July and I have been eating pure junk, no protein shakes or any other supps..Just starting last week to get things in order...I will be heavier and leaner than I am right now in a couple months...

If you wanna go around doing what TA, or Menzter does go right ahead...I do what works best for me...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 02:03:30 AM »
aight well you definetly didnt get that I was being sarcastic...Dude, I know I am watery right now..And I think I know how to put on quality weight considering I moved up from a lightweight competing at 147 to a middle weight competing at an even leaner 167...Keep in mind I just got done with a contest in early July and I have been eating pure junk, no protein shakes or any other supps..Just starting last week to get things in order...I will be heavier and leaner than I am right now in a couple months...

If you wanna go around doing what TA, or Menzter does go right ahead...I do what works best for me...

Agreed.

I got no problems with anyone trying TA's approach, or DOGGCRAPP's, for that matter. I only care about my own diet, what anyone else does is of little importance.

You got some badass forearms Hutch. Impressive.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Agreed.

I got no problems with anyone trying TA's approach, or DOGGCRAPP's, for that matter. I only care about my own diet, what anyone else does is of little importance.

You got some badass forearms Hutch. Impressive.

YIP
Zack

Thanks Zack

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »
looking good bro, good luck at nationals..!!! 8)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
Thanks Herc..Im sure when I make it to Nationals I will get my ass handed to me...It will be a while if at all until I am in the mix in the light heavys (top 5)...

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 06:28:45 PM »
ive seen your contest pics and you look great. Its all about persistence, and keep knocking...so many of these top amateurs just keep trying, year after year...thats all..gotta be stubborn.  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 08:20:59 AM »
lookin swole. Nice peaks also...

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 06:37:28 PM »
yeah he is swole  big_mal just like your asshole after your boyfriend gets through :D