Author Topic: No one appreciates training with LEE PRIEST?  (Read 7783 times)

Slick Vic

No one appreciates training with LEE PRIEST?
« on: September 13, 2006, 12:32:44 PM »
Adam and Bruce leaving Lee high and dry by not showing up to train? I tell you what.... it would be kick-ass to train with Lee. Yo, Lee, fly me out to Texas!  ;D

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: No one appreciates training with LEE PRIEST?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 02:27:21 PM »
Adam and Bruce leaving Lee high and dry by not showing up to train? I tell you what.... it would be kick-ass to train with Lee. Yo, Lee, fly me out to Texas!  ;D

Maybe offseason i will for a day or two.You can train and eat with the fat Lee Priest :)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 02:29:44 PM »
Maybe offseason i will for a day or two.You can train and eat with the fat Lee Priest :)
thats WAY better. you'd be in a good mood, super strong and can eat good stuff!
bodybuildersreality.com

Ryu717

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 04:36:39 PM »
It would be a privilege to train with you. What are these guys scarred or something ? I am 5'5 171 top 185 massive 16 inch guns LOL , huge 44 inch chest . Max bench 235 what a beast LMAO. However , when compared to Bruce , " 27.5 lbs what are you f&(cng nuts " DVD 1. I think I can hold my own. I am not down on Bruce though he's probobally a cool guy. Just think in the off season you can sit around and drink smoothies ! In Columbus Oh we have 5 new Golds opening up in 7/07 and in 08 very similar to the one that Richard opened up his City blends next to, 60k plus square ft each, pool, indoor track, two floors etc.  Excellent opportunity to open up a smoothie business ! I went on a date  recently she told me she worked in Austin for about two years. She says its a cool town I will have to visit. Good Luck at the NOC !

Slick Vic

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »

Right on!  ;D

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 06:20:15 AM »
To get an even distribution of fans from across the world you could fly me over too!  I'm in Europe btw.
It hasn't helped...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
To get an even distribution of fans from across the world you could fly me over too!  I'm in Europe btw.
when he needs a mail order bride he can pm you..
p

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »
been there done that... Yeah im braggin

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 11:40:37 PM »
when he needs a mail order bride he can pm you..

Hehehe!!  :D
It hasn't helped...

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »
Lee, si that something that you may have going on, I would pay for the oppportunity to train with off or on season...

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 12:54:56 PM »

those retards...  why would you not want to train with Lee?  but it would probaly be funner in the off season, so afterwards you could go murder some offseason junk food!

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 05:16:57 AM »
Hey, Lee, what's up with you spotting Adam? Had the poor kid crushing a one hundred pound dumbbell on his chest during flat dumbbell press.
hahaha.... I'm sorry but that was funny! Your facial expression was priceless!  :D

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 10:02:53 AM »
hey lee i met u once when u came by ft. hood sometime in 2005 i think, you had just got your eyes surgery done.... You ever plan on coming by again to ft hood??? we have alot of gyms that i hear are being remodeled there, i havent seen them as i have been in iraq for the last year...if u ever come to ft hood again let us know in advance maybe you can train at one of the gyms or have a seminar there....

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »
My friend, Mike, was lee's training partner for a while and at that time I had the pleasure of training with lee a couple times.  One of his suggestions helped bring up my hams tremendously.

Also, i remember a ball bustin comment he made to a guy named ted Dixon while training legs.  he says, "come on over here while i train, i can use you for inspiration...when the guy comes over he says "i never want to look that bad".....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »
My friend, Mike, was lee's training partner for a while and at that time I had the pleasure of training with lee a couple times.  One of his suggestions helped bring up my hams tremendously.

Also, i remember a ball bustin comment he made to a guy named ted Dixon while training legs.  he says, "come on over here while i train, i can use you for inspiration...when the guy comes over he says "i never want to look that bad".....

Where is Mike i have been trying to get a hold of him?

Ft Hood not sure when coming back but if your ever in Austin let me know.
Lee

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 04:25:34 PM »
Glad to see you made it home safe. Tell Ed i said hi and he made a fan out of me. The kid is a real class act and has potential to reach alot of people.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 04:30:59 PM »
I live in dallas, I graduated from college at UT. Would love to make the trip out to austin to train with you!

Ryan

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 08:24:37 PM »
hey lee u know i would make the trip to austin to work out with you.....we will see if u can make it thru one of my arm workouts.....lol....you probably dont remember me when i met u at ft hood....it was me and my wife and my son, we where there hanging out talking to adela......and to everyone reading this i must say lee was the most down to earth,honest person ever!!!  A true professional......Hey lee u should make a lee priest weekend in austin like ronnie does every year

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 05:31:12 AM »
Glad to see you made it home safe. Tell Ed i said hi and he made a fan out of me. The kid is a real class act and has potential to reach alot of people.

Yeah sorry i missed you.I was hoping to see you then next day but he said you missed your train.I was tanning and so wipped out the night before.

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 05:54:22 PM »
I cant believe i missed the fucking train to the show!!! 200 bucks down the drain! Im glad you won. On a side note Scott said he would mail me the pictures you signed for my friends. I send Ed an e-mail but havent heard back from anyone.  Again, congrats Lee we knew you could do it.

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 06:29:45 PM »
Hey, Frank. 

I have the pics.

I'm noticing a few doughnut crumbs on them...Lee must have signed them after the show.

I'll mail them to you tomorrow (Tues).

Scott

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 02:20:15 AM »
Hey, Frank. 

I have the pics.

I'm noticing a few doughnut crumbs on them...Lee must have signed them after the show.

I'll mail them to you tomorrow (Tues).

Scott

Does the value come up with the crumbs on em, kinda like a pair of elvis sunglasses with peanut butter smudged. :). Thanks Scott. looking forward to the next DVD

Slick Vic

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 04:03:15 AM »
looking forward to the next DVD

and the next one.... and the next one.... and the next one....  :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 05:39:20 PM »
hey lee u know i would make the trip to austin to work out with you.....we will see if u can make it thru one of my arm workouts.....lol....you probably dont remember me when i met u at ft hood....it was me and my wife and my son, we where there hanging out talking to adela......and to everyone reading this i must say lee was the most down to earth,honest person ever!!!  A true professional......Hey lee u should make a lee priest weekend in austin like ronnie does every year

Yes i remember,even thou i couldnt see to well.If you ever come to Austin let us know.
lee

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 05:40:59 PM »
Scoot got good dentist footage today with the drill going.....it was great   :-[