Author Topic: Lee, Superman is so fast that...  (Read 1876 times)

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
Lee, Superman is so fast that...
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:01:06 PM »
He can circle the earth 8 times in one second !!!

In a few issues of DC comics in the 70's, Superman and the Flash raced around the world to see who was the fastest-------they had to stop along the way to make their usual heroic saves of humans, so the pit stops they had to make slowed them down-----but, when they raced toward the finish line, they both were pouring on the speed, and it eventually ended up a tie.

But, in a issue of Flash comics, it states the Flash can circle the earth 8 times in one second, so, Superman should be able to do the same thing !!!

Pretty fast , eh ?

Also, in the first Superman movie with Christopher Reeves, Superman is flying around the earth so fast that he reverses the spin of the earth, thus turning back time------it looked like he was easily going 8 times a second around the world easily.

Bottom line, Superman had to be taking the Gakic/Luekic/Creakic/Anator-P70 stack.

Dont you agree Lee ?

AVBG

Re: Lee, Superman is so fast that...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »
Its gotta be the Anator p70

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 08:35:12 AM »
He can circle the earth 8 times in one second !!!

In a few issues of DC comics in the 70's, Superman and the Flash raced around the world to see who was the fastest-------they had to stop along the way to make their usual heroic saves of humans, so the pit stops they had to make slowed them down-----but, when they raced toward the finish line, they both were pouring on the speed, and it eventually ended up a tie.

But, in a issue of Flash comics, it states the Flash can circle the earth 8 times in one second, so, Superman should be able to do the same thing !!!

Pretty fast , eh ?

Also, in the first Superman movie with Christopher Reeves, Superman is flying around the earth so fast that he reverses the spin of the earth, thus turning back time------it looked like he was easily going 8 times a second around the world easily.

Bottom line, Superman had to be taking the Gakic/Luekic/Creakic/Anator-P70 stack.

Dont you agree Lee ?
translation-lee please talk to me i will let you skull fuck me and call me names while you blow your load in my face..but dear god please respond to my post :P
p

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
Lee doesn't know a damn thing about superman..... it's all a part of his "RAW, REBEL" facade.
Giving 110%

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »

Dont you agree Lee ?

What GNC do you manage?

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 04:48:12 PM »
What GNC do you manage?

;D  Funny------I am not in the health food business, but there was a time when I was heavy duty into the cell tech nitro tech stack. The cell tech back then (a few years back ) was real strong tasting--a real acid taste-------was tough to stomach after a while----however , the Nitro tech (chocolate) was great tasteing.

I get a kick out of MuscleTechs names they use for their products.

Reminds me of foes Godzilla would battle.

Godzilla vs. Gakic !!!
Godzilla vs. Creakic !!!
Godzilla vs. Leukic !!!
The Japanese military is using the special Anator-P70 flying machine to battle Godzilla !!!

I'm telling ya, its straight out of Japanese monster flicks !!!