Author Topic: Quick Tip  (Read 4185 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Quick Tip
« on: September 20, 2006, 06:40:44 PM »
Instead of looking mediocre on steroids, why not save the money and look mediocre off?
This has been a quick tip, brought to you by the Croatch.  Helping 2nd rate juicers save money nationwide!
I should run a spot on the Gold's Gym tv network.  Financial planning for the 2nd rate juicer.  Oh brother.  I'd be rich.
N

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Quick Tip
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 06:52:12 PM »
The horrible truth is that although you have an impressive physique now, Croatch, you would look 10x better on steroids. Go for it. It's one of the least harmful recreational drugs available.
~

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »
Instead of looking mediocre on steroids, why not save the money and look mediocre off?
This has been a quick tip, brought to you by the Croatch.  Helping 2nd rate juicers save money nationwide!

What would tamali do?
just push some weight!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 07:04:14 PM »

if i get lean enough on the Adonis diet, i'll hit up some hot sauce again.

granted, didn't do much for me the first time.
Deep Tissue Massage

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »

ask body88, hes a sumb ass juuicer that looks like shit.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 07:08:44 PM »
Let's face it, gaining muscle on gear is about as hard as getting fat from eating pizza.  It's so easy, it's laughable.  That is why I don't bother.  Simply, no challenge.
N

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »
Let's face it, gaining muscle on gear is about as hard as getting fat from eating pizza.  It's so easy, it's laughable.  That is why I don't bother.  Simply, no challenge.

why use a shopping cart when you can carry everything on your back?

the only person the "challenge" portion matters is you.

how many people (outside of here ) go "hey croatch, sweet deltoids bro....natural?"
Deep Tissue Massage

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »
why use a shopping cart when you can carry everything on your back?

the only person the "challenge" portion matters is you.

how many people (outside of here ) go "hey croatch, sweet deltoids bro....natural?"
Agreed.  Nobody cares, but me.  It only matter how you feel about your gains at the end of the day.  I would always feel like some cheating assclown if I cycled.  Lying to people you meet, family, etc, like I'm sure most juicers do.  Plus, if you look around gyms...2nd rate juicers are a dime a dozen, I see it every day.  Show me someone who puts on 10lbs of lean mass, I give them credit.
N

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:01 PM »

if i get lean enough on the Adonis diet, i'll hit up some hot sauce again.

granted, didn't do much for me the first time.

next time double the dosage!!
Here comes the money shot

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:59 PM »
Agreed.  Nobody cares, but me.  It only matter how you feel about your gains at the end of the day.  I would always feel like some cheating assclown if I cycled.  Lying to people you meet, family, etc, like I'm sure most juicers do.  Plus, if you look around gyms...2nd rate juicers are a dime a dozen, I see it every day.  Show me someone who puts on 10lbs of lean mass, I give them credit.
Correct. If the only reason you workout is for teh girls or teh beachbody, you might as well go on a cycle and get ripped. It gets the job done quicker for all your purposes.
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »
Correct. If the only reason you workout is for teh girls or teh beachbody, you might as well go on a cycle and get ripped.
Working out to get laid is pointless as well.  Most girls don't give a shit if a guy is jacked.  The type of girls into that are usually shot to begin with.
I simply don't derive any satisfaction of getting shredded or big from a magic pill I take.  It's a joke to me.
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 07:54:36 PM »
I workout to get laid.  Seems to work surprisingly well but that's just my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 07:55:24 PM »
Serious question for you Crotch, how much of your day is spent in utter obsession over people that use steroids?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 07:55:47 PM »
I workout to get laid.  Seems to work surprisingly well but that's just my opinion.
Maybe I just suck...ahah
Serious question for you Crotch, how much of your day is spent in utter obsession over people that use steroids?
Going to the gym gets me thinking.  Looking around at the "hardcore" lifters who look like garbage, but think they achieved something by hitting gear.  To me, they don't even do the same thing I do.  I make all my gains myself, these guys equate gear with being hardcore.  It's a joke, as are most people who lift.  It's not what someone gains, it's how they gain it.  That's my philosophy.
So to answer your question 97.463% of the day is spent on that. ;D
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 07:57:56 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 08:36:25 PM »
damn, croatch is one ugly ass dude.  His avitar looks like the Nathanderal man.

seriously, who is so full of themselves they need their pic on their avitar?  insecure a little?
you are gay.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 08:41:08 PM »
I used to get asked at seminars all the time " Do you use steroids" to which I would reply , "No I dont use them , I treat all my gear with upmost repect and always make sure they know they are loved and I buy them gifts and flowers and would never force myself upon them unless it was consenting !!"  ;D ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 08:44:22 PM »
who are you HARDCORE?
you are gay.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 08:57:10 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 09:06:01 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 10:56:48 PM »
damn, croatch is one ugly ass dude.  His avitar looks like the Nathanderal man.

seriously, who is so full of themselves they need their pic on their avitar?  insecure a little?
Oh brother.  You found me out.  I have an extremely low level of confidence, which is exactly why I have a gif of my rotating head.
Another getbig genius.
Avitar - Avatar
Nathanderal - Neanderthal
Monster spelling skills ;)
"No I dont use them , I treat all my gear with upmost repect and always make sure they know they are loved and I buy them gifts and flowers and would never force myself upon them unless it was consenting !!"   
I'd be laughing hard at that reply.
N

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 11:53:48 PM »
The thing that confuses me most about Croatch.... is that he bashes steroid users yet, he was a steroid user......

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 12:09:48 AM »
Here we go again, Croach taking some type of moral high ground about steroid use.

Can a girl that's taken it up the arse a few times still call herself a virgin, even if her cherry hasn't been popped?
Technically yes... But deep down, she knows otherwise.

While your argument will be that you used a long time ago, it still doesn't change the fact that your rump was pricked as well.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 12:16:02 AM »
The thing that confuses me most about Croatch.... is that he bashes steroid users yet, he was a steroid user......
I did a lot of dumb things when I was 18.  Live and learn.
I really didn't have a problem with people who used, until I moved to Vegas a few years back.  I saw how widespread it was and felt sorry that more people couldn't achieve much without them.  I know what it takes to make decent gains without drugs and feel most users rely on gear for something noticible.  To me, it goes completely against what bodybuilding should be about.  Pushing yourself to your limits, not pushing a pin for that next few pounds.  I see tons of middle aged guys all on because they simply can not do much naturally and to me, it's sad.  You do all that you can with your genetics, which is all I try to do.  If I take some pill that makes up 30% of my physique, what does that really say about my gains, to me, not much.
If I see some kid doing a cycle, I laugh about it because most kids are dumb and shortcut things.  However, when you see these grown has beens taking gh/gear,etc and walk around like they're doing the Arnold, it's a joke to me.  Have some heart and see what you can do without drugs, plain and simple.
I just feel that lifting shouldn't revolve around drug use.  It is very widely used and so common, most people just accept that's what lifting is about.  When in reality, it ruins the image bodybuilding.  Most people who don't lift see someone who is jacked and think, "What a juicehead."  Nothing more.
It's not what it should be about, that's all.
While your argument will be that you used a long time ago, it still doesn't change the fact that your rump was pricked as well.
That was funny.  Not arguing that I did a cycle 12 years ago.  Just saying that I'm tired of seeing these fake bastards every day...that's all.  It's a joke.
N

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 06:31:09 AM »
Oh brother.  You found me out.  I have an extremely low level of confidence, which is exactly why I have a gif of my rotating head.
Another getbig genius.
Avitar - Avatar
Nathanderal - Neanderthal
Monster spelling skills ;)I'd be laughing hard at that reply.

Croatch:
1. Ugly
2. balding
3. Good speller!

nice combo.
you are gay.