Author Topic: Checkable Biblical Accuracy  (Read 2076 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Checkable Biblical Accuracy
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:13:53 PM »
What about checkable Bible inaccuracies?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 03:34:52 PM »
What about checkable Bible inaccuracies?

Sure, post them.  I'd love to take a look.  What about the Checkable Biblical Accuracy that I already posted?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 03:41:44 PM »
Sure, post them.  I'd love to take a look.  What about the Checkable Biblical Accuracy that I already posted?

yes  good stuff.

there's a thread in here about bible inaccuracies.  Probably last posts were in June i think.  I'll dig it up later.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
"It is forbidden to eat the blood of animals."

How is that accurate?  There is nothing wrong with drinking the blood of animals.  Those on the verge of dying of thirst have drank blood to sustain them.  One well known example is of the sailors put off of the HMS Bounty (during the famous mutiny) in the small launch drinking blood of the few birds they caught in their small sail.
Valhalla awaits.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 07:47:41 AM »
"It is forbidden to eat the blood of animals."

How is that accurate?  There is nothing wrong with drinking the blood of animals.  Those on the verge of dying of thirst have drank blood to sustain them.  One well known example is of the sailors put off of the HMS Bounty (during the famous mutiny) in the small launch drinking blood of the few birds they caught in their small sail.

This is more for health reasons than anything.  We now know that there are many blood borne diseases.  As for animal blood, if the animal was infected with any disease or virus that could cross over and infect human beings, you have a huge problem.  Doesn't HIV come from chimps indigenous to western Africa?