Author Topic: What is the reasoning behind HIDING?  (Read 9227 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What is the reasoning behind HIDING?
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:30:41 PM »
A wig and Sunglasses but a competitor?

Perhaps this guy has competed previously and juiced and does not want to be recognized.

I have asked him time and time again what contests has he done before and no answer.

SOMETHING may be up.  If he has competed before, I am hoping he will tell us where and what contests.

I am also hoping that he will explain the wig and sunglasses.

I don`t care one way or the other, but if I do hate one thing, it is a cheat.

body88

Re: What is the reasoning behind HIDING?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:32:45 PM »
Adonis why do you think he is a cheat? You do not think what he brought to the table was attainable?

I think you have one piece of the puzzle in place. You learned how to get ultra ripped and how your body would react to dieting for real.

I do think you sacrificed alot of size. You looked great not a flame on you or anything.

Your relaxed shot was impressive. Side tri also. The back shots hurt you imo.

affy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
bast blocking his face is pretty much the same thing man

but the fullness whateva had does seem fishy for a dieted down natural bb

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
Those were the rules TA. No photoshopping (unless your Bast ???), but wigs were allowed. He didn't break any rules, maybe he doesn't want to be recognized.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 06:34:55 PM »
Adonis why do you think he is a cheat? You do not think what he brought to the table was attainable?

I think you have one piece of the puzzle in place. You learned how to get ultra ripped and how your body would react to dieting for real.

I do think you sacrificed alot of size. You looked great not a flame on you or anything.

It has NOTHING to do with his physique and more to do with his integrity.

Why not want to be recognized.  Bast has his reasons and I know them as I talk to him on a daily basis.

But this guy is VERY fishy.  I just want answers to what contests he has done and where as well as why hide?

He should be proud.  But he is not and is hiding.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »
A wig and Sunglasses but a competitor?

Perhaps this guy has competed previously and juiced and does not want to be recognized.

I have asked him time and time again what contests has he done before and no answer.

SOMETHING may be up.  If he has competed before, I am hoping he will tell us where and what contests.

I am also hoping that he will explain the wig and sunglasses.

I don`t care one way or the other, but if I do hate one thing, it is a cheat.

Why don't you call the police ala Shawn Ray?  Maybe he doesn't want his face pasted all over the internet.  Plus it was in the rules he could do that if he wanted.  STFU and take second place swimmer boy.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 06:36:18 PM »
It has NOTHING to do with his physique and more to do with his integrity.

Why not want to be recognized.  Bast has his reasons and I know them as I talk to him on a daily basis.

But this guy is VERY fishy.  I just want answers to what contests he has done and where as well as why hide?

He should be proud.  But he is not and is hiding.

So Bast has reasons and Whateva doesn't? wtf is wrong with you? He doesn't have to explain anything to you or anyone else.
E

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 06:36:29 PM »
I don't think this is tough to figure out - he doesn't want his pics photoshopped till the end of time...
Motherboy (the band).

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »
I would of done the same thing.. there are folks from the gym that go on here, and honeslty i would like bringing all this attnetion to myself..i can see where hes coming from...also, i also feel weird having my face all ovr the internet, i dont know how you do it TA...im just weary of that..maybe im just paranoid.

But its his genetics. He has genetics like bast, maybe better, but hes older, seasoned, and is in top comeptition shape...look at his
hamstrings! gear wont give you hammies like that...its his genes....there is no gross bacne, hes not super muscled, and hes not full of water....."puffy"....

I know how guys on gear look at the gym...whateva just has great genetics Adonis...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 06:39:02 PM »

couple questions. how many cals where you taking in to hold that condition? Did you feel like shit being that low in bf? How was your training? What was your weight in those shots?

Also do you think the next time out you will change anything in your approach?

I am on a bulk now and trying to keep my b/f at 11 percent. I am taking in 3400 cals a day at the moment. I hope to get 8 - 10 lbs of mass in the next year.

I will answer all of those soon.

But the last one....You may be eating too much.  I have to know a bit more about you though to determine what you can eat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 06:40:23 PM »
Again, I have not said steroids at all.

I just want to know why he is HIDING and WHAT CONTESTS HE HAS DONE.

How does he expect to get anywhere as a competitor if he does not want to be recognized?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »

couple questions. how many cals where you taking in to hold that condition? Did you feel like shit being that low in bf? How was your training? What was your weight in those shots?

Also do you think the next time out you will change anything in your approach?

I am on a bulk now and trying to keep my b/f at 11 percent. I am taking in 3400 cals a day at the moment. I hope to get 8 - 10 lbs of mass in the next year. While staying in the 11 - 13 percent range. I hope to be 200 lbs at about 9 percent when I am done. i have been asd high as 210 but I did not feel it did anything for my physique to be heavier. I am natural.

Wow, you sound clueless for someone with such a fatmouth. Why dont you post some pics of your 11% BF physique, since you tear mine down.  
You wouldnt feel like shit tha tlow BF%, actually you would feel great...just hungry..  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 06:41:56 PM »
Again, I have not said steroids at all.

I just want to know why he is HIDING and WHAT CONTESTS HE HAS DONE.

How does he expect to get anywhere as a competitor if he does not want to be recognized?

Why is Bast hiding? You know and you are not telling, right? I am sure he has his reasons.
E

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
Why don't you call the police ala Shawn Ray?  Maybe he doesn't want his face pasted all over the internet.  Plus it was in the rules he could do that if he wanted.  STFU and take second place swimmer boy.

lol

its not a good idea to try to have a natural and not natural class...i dont think the juicing thing should even be brough into this contest....noone can prove anything either way so why bother...you dont know for sure if alexx, daddywaddy or whoever took drugs....i'm sure backday has but noone will complain because he's not the winner.

for the next get big i think there should just be a novice class for guys like alexx, daddywaddy, ect.....and a open class for guys who have clearly done shows before like whateva.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
Why is Bast hiding? You know and you are not telling, right? I am sure he has his reasons.

Well not everyone wants their faces online, its quite understanding.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 06:45:31 PM »
Well not everyone wants their faces online, its quite understanding.

Why won`t he tell us what contests he has done?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 06:46:13 PM »

hmm, i dont know, i wouldnt see why not.  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »

Why do you care so much?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 06:48:16 PM »
Why do you care so much?

Well if we know what contests he has done, we can get an idea of JUST how EXPERIENCED he really may be... Someone might have competed against him.

Surely if he WAS A NATURAL COMPETITOR some OTHER NATURAL competitor would Know and Recognize him as Natural bodybuilding is such a small circle given the fact that he has done a few shows.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 06:49:53 PM »
Well if we know what contests he has done, we can get an idea of JUST how EXPERIENCED he really may be... Someone might have competed against him.

Surely if he WAS A NATURAL COMPETITOR some OTHER NATURAL competitor would Know and Recognize him as Natural bodybuilding is such a small circle given the fact that he has done a few shows.

Maybe if you hold your breath for a couple of days he will tell you......maybe

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 06:50:28 PM »

He was to be judged on his appearance TODAY not on his past performances. Why are you making an issue out of this now?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 06:50:53 PM »
Maybe if you hold your breath for a couple of days he will tell you......maybe

I don`t think he will because he may be  cowardly.

He is embarrassed by something. I`d like to know what.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 06:51:32 PM »
He was to be judged on his appearance TODAY not on his past performances. Why are you making an issue out of this now?

Because it is a viable question.

One that can easily be answered.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2006, 06:51:44 PM »

not really man, theres tons of natural competitors out thee...natural BB a small circle? dude, the 4 NGA shows i was in, there were like 10-20 in my class every time...most classes has fifteen to TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!  insane...

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2006, 06:52:35 PM »

He's making Shawn Ray proud.  What a fu#@ing cry-baby.