Author Topic: Jesse Ventura back in the spotlight  (Read 4189 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jesse Ventura back in the spotlight
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:15:24 PM »
Former Minnesota Governor, actor and wrestling star Jesse Ventura has publicly questioned the official version of events behind 9/11 and gone further than ever before in citing Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin as examples of how the government has planned and carried out staged war provocations in the past.

Ventura has temporarily left his Baja Mexico surfing lifestyle to lend support to Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman. At a press conference yesterday Ventura said that the Republicans and Democrats were "destroying our country" and its political process. Sporting a beard and dreadlocks, the former Vietnam veteran also criticized the Iraq war.

Alex Jones and his film crew were able to set up a last minute interview with Ventura at a San Antonio restaurant after his appearance before a packed house at UTSA.

Ventura first stated that he had many unanswered questions about 9/11. The former Governor cited Operation Northwoods , a 1963 Joint Chiefs of Staff plan to stage terror attacks and kill American citizens to start a war with Cuba, as an example of how the U.S. government wanted to kill its own people and blame it on foreign enemies to justify war. Ventura found it painful, having dutifully served himself, that elements within the government would go to such barbaric and deceitful lengths to con its own populace into supporting militarism.

Ventura then raised the issue of the Gulf of Tonkin, citing recently released declassified information confirming that American ships were never attacked and the incident was manufactured in order to provide the entree to the Vietnam war. This was particularly unpalatable for Ventura because he joined as a Navy Seal on September 11 1969, fought in Vietnam and lost many friends there.

Ventura asked that if the U.S. government were prepared to stage such a gargantuan historical event in terms of its significance in leading a nation to war then, why they would they refrain from doing so again today?

Ventura also highlighted 9/11 itself in contrasting the lax response of NORAD air defense to the four commercial airliners on 9/11 compared with the immediate interception of golfer Payne Stewart's Lear Jet in October 1999.

Ventura said that the argument that Americans should give up liberty in exchange for security in the war on terror was horrible and that government should never be trusted. He encouraged Americans to be skeptical of anything the government claims in light of their past duplicity.

Ventura seemed visibly upset during the interview, calling the American public apathetic, seemingly wanting to say more, and was very cynical that any real investigation would take place having already witnessed the 9/11 Commission's whitewash.

Ventura had previously aired his skepticism of the official version of events on Jay Leno and elaborated on a 2004 radio show but the former Governor went further than ever before during this interview.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Jesse Ventura back in the spotlight
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »
Former Minnesota Governor, actor and wrestling star Jesse Ventura has publicly questioned the official version of events behind 9/11 and gone further than ever before in citing Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin as examples of how the government has planned and carried out staged war provocations in the past.

Ventura has temporarily left his Baja Mexico surfing lifestyle to lend support to Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman. At a press conference yesterday Ventura said that the Republicans and Democrats were "destroying our country" and its political process. Sporting a beard and dreadlocks, the former Vietnam veteran also criticized the Iraq war.

Alex Jones and his film crew were able to set up a last minute interview with Ventura at a San Antonio restaurant after his appearance before a packed house at UTSA.

Ventura first stated that he had many unanswered questions about 9/11. The former Governor cited Operation Northwoods , a 1963 Joint Chiefs of Staff plan to stage terror attacks and kill American citizens to start a war with Cuba, as an example of how the U.S. government wanted to kill its own people and blame it on foreign enemies to justify war. Ventura found it painful, having dutifully served himself, that elements within the government would go to such barbaric and deceitful lengths to con its own populace into supporting militarism.

Ventura then raised the issue of the Gulf of Tonkin, citing recently released declassified information confirming that American ships were never attacked and the incident was manufactured in order to provide the entree to the Vietnam war. This was particularly unpalatable for Ventura because he joined as a Navy Seal on September 11 1969, fought in Vietnam and lost many friends there.

Ventura asked that if the U.S. government were prepared to stage such a gargantuan historical event in terms of its significance in leading a nation to war then, why they would they refrain from doing so again today?

Ventura also highlighted 9/11 itself in contrasting the lax response of NORAD air defense to the four commercial airliners on 9/11 compared with the immediate interception of golfer Payne Stewart's Lear Jet in October 1999.

Ventura said that the argument that Americans should give up liberty in exchange for security in the war on terror was horrible and that government should never be trusted. He encouraged Americans to be skeptical of anything the government claims in light of their past duplicity.

Ventura seemed visibly upset during the interview, calling the American public apathetic, seemingly wanting to say more, and was very cynical that any real investigation would take place having already witnessed the 9/11 Commission's whitewash.

Ventura had previously aired his skepticism of the official version of events on Jay Leno and elaborated on a 2004 radio show but the former Governor went further than ever before during this interview.

What does Tony Atlas think about 9/11?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
Way to go Jesse!  :)
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 04:27:30 PM »
we should also hear from Adrian adonis, jesse's tag team partner.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 04:46:29 PM »
Check out his current picture.  Weird.  http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/4214073.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:52:57 PM »
The campaign team for Kinky Friedman (he's running for TX Governor) have made some pretty interesting comments about the oddities surrounding 911. 

My money is on him being one of he first men in public office to call for a new investigation, once and if he's in office in TX.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »
The campaign team for Kinky Friedman (he's running for TX Governor) have made some pretty interesting comments about the oddities surrounding 911. 

My money is on him being one of he first men in public office to call for a new investigation, once and if he's in office in TX.

while i have a soft spot for kinky 1. he won't be elected governor of anything, and 2. he's a dumbass when it comes to politics/facts. he runs around spouting all kinds of "facts" that most of his listeners knows are wrong, but they're too polite to say anything.

3. given that he's a dumbass, he would make interesting comments about 011

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 05:04:23 PM »
Ventura was a Navy Seal and Governor.

He understands the shady shit that military does, and he understands politics.

I think this is actually a pretty significant step fwd.  Plus, he specifically points out Operation Northwoods, an operation from the 60s which was written up but never employed.

Northwoods was a plan to stage terror attacks in miami and blow up planes and blame the Cubans.  This would justify a war there.  JFK refused it.

Do ya think Bush would refuse such a plan?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »
I dont know if Bush would refuse a plan like that but i dont think a major plan like 9/11 would be entirely placed upon one person. also if it were conspired that 9/11 was to happen how would the govt. ensure that the vital information regarding the allowance of the disaster would not get leaked? they would have to know that someone sooner or later would speak. personally i dont think they would allow 9/11 to happen. they could have found multiple reasons to invade Iraq, most which would have been justified at the time

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 05:28:51 PM »
I like Jesse.

I feel his ideas are pretty realistic most of the times

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 05:49:45 PM »
don't forget Jesse's famous words to live by:

Win if you can,
Lose if you must,
but always cheat.

8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 06:09:21 PM »

Win if you can,
Lose if you must,
but always cheat.

8)

Thats almost my motto....

"If you aint cheat'n....you aint trying"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
Cool. Maybe Jessie can steer some people towards open-mindedness.......
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »
Cool. Maybe Jessie can steer some people towards open-mindedness.......

agreed.  no matter where ya stand on 911, when jesse ventura says the official story is full of shit...

well, the man has credibility in a lot of areas.  He's done wet work for teh seals.  he was a scumbag wrestler.  He's been a TV announcer.  And he was guv-nor, twice, I think.  I read his book like 6 years ago - ain't got time to bleed.  He's a pretty interesting guy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2006, 10:23:34 PM »

Win if you can,
Lose if you must,
but always cheat.

8)

I like the one from Predator, when told he was bleeding after a gun fight:

"I ain't got time to bleed." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 10:26:27 PM »
I like the one from Predator, when told he was bleeding after a gun fight:

"I ain't got time to bleed." 

hahaha that's what his book is called.  very good.  he's very open about banging multiple girls in vegas whorehouses, but feels that the killing he did as a Seal is sacred and will never speak on it for the rest of his life.  Wild guy, but monster respect for the horrors of war.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 10:28:19 PM »
agreed.  no matter where ya stand on 911, when jesse ventura says the official story is full of shit...

well, the man has credibility in a lot of areas.  He's done wet work for teh seals.  he was a scumbag wrestler.  He's been a TV announcer.  And he was guv-nor, twice, I think.  I read his book like 6 years ago - ain't got time to bleed.  He's a pretty interesting guy.

I like Ventura..he wasn't a Seal..he was a UDT. Seals and UDT's merged in 1983 so he can call himslef a Seal. He was also a Hells Angels Biker....I've read his bio..he kinda goes off the deep end.
L

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 04:54:13 AM »

Adrian died in a car wreck several years ago.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 04:59:38 AM »

Adrian is dead.
The House that Ruth built

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 05:00:43 AM »
Jess is a wacko but I dont think hes far off the point
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 10:47:01 AM »
Jess is a wacko but I dont think hes far off the point

yeah, he is a little crazy.  But he does know military ops.  And he knows politics.  I hope this gets some decent press.  This isn't the singer of a rock band or an actor - this is a former State governor questioning the official story.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
hahaha that's what his book is called.  very good.  he's very open about banging multiple girls in vegas whorehouses, but feels that the killing he did as a Seal is sacred and will never speak on it for the rest of his life.  Wild guy, but monster respect for the horrors of war.

I read the book....thought it was good

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 12:27:52 PM »
" I ain't got time to bleed." Predator 1987.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 01:26:06 PM »

Adrian died in a car wreck several years ago.

yup, I know . . . used to follow wrestling somewhat . . . he really fell apart before he died.

I was just being sarcastic.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2006, 01:33:13 PM »