Author Topic: Coincidence about Reagan assassination attempt  (Read 2446 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Coincidence about Reagan assassination attempt
« on: September 27, 2006, 02:07:06 AM »
On the day that Reagan was shot in 1981...

George Bush Sr, the new VP, would have become president, of course.

But did you know that the brother of the "lone gunman" shooter, John Hinkley, was having breakfast with Bush's son, Neil Bush, that very morning?  Coincidence?

And the next day, there happened to be a "succession drill" in which they were going to practice an inauguration for VP - If Reagan had died (remember that the bullet missed his heart by an inch), well, Bush 1 had the inauguration all set up.  Coincidence?

Any of course, since he was 1 year out of being the head of the CIA, Bush "personally" oversaw the investigation of the Reagan shooting, and declared it early on that it was a lone gunman.

Is that weird, or what?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Coincidence about Reagan assassination attempt
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 02:52:10 AM »
Even wierder was Haig's response to the shooting of the president at the time.
Anyone remember that?
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 03:49:24 AM »
Haha, the whole world is a conspiracy 240!

If this is what you believe why carry on living? Might as well just end it all buddy!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 04:55:25 AM »
To bad they didnt get Ronnie boy Reaganomics put half the country out of work. On the other hand the Bush boys were both total schleps
X

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 06:39:28 AM »
To bad they didnt get Ronnie boy Reaganomics put half the country out of work. On the other hand the Bush boys were both total schleps

What?, Reaganomics set the stage for the prosperity we enjoyed under Clinton. Half the country was out of work in 1977 through 1981 under Carter. By 1982/1983 things were much better under Reagan. ???
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:41:01 AM »

But did you know that the brother of the "lone gunman" shooter, John Hinkley, was having breakfast with Bush's son, Neil Bush, that very morning?  Coincidence?

And the next day, there happened to be a "succession drill" in which they were going to practice an inauguration for VP - If Reagan had died (remember that the bullet missed his heart by an inch), well, Bush 1 had the inauguration all set up.  Coincidence?

Any of course, since he was 1 year out of being the head of the CIA, Bush "personally" oversaw the investigation of the Reagan shooting, and declared it early on that it was a lone gunman.

Is that weird, or what?

Its weird you are always looking for things that aren't there. Its weird you are always finding things no one else ever heard of.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 07:26:31 AM »

Is that weird, or what?

HOLY FUCKNG CRAP...
The details seem different but not any less damaging... UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 08:50:06 AM »
Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The Associated Press Domestic News
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.
The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign."
SHARON BUSH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have no idea," he said. "I don't recognize any pictures of him. I just wish I could see a better picture of him.

Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, said Scott Hinckley was coming to their house as a date of a girl friend of hers.  "I don't even know the brother. From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful," she said.

The dinner was canceled, she added.

George W. Bush said he was unsure whether he had met John W. Hinckley.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 08:51:14 AM »
Its weird you are always looking for things that aren't there. Its weird you are always finding things no one else ever heard of.

The Associated press heard of this on March 31, 1981, Tuesday.

Just because it hasn't been mentioned in 25 years, and none of us were aware, doesn't make it any less true.  All I can say is, monster coincidence?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 09:23:34 AM »
This is a pretty good find.  There should have been a serious investigation into this.  At a minimun, it sure changes the fuck out of Hinckley's motive.

This becomes complete pre-planned bullshit to get off on an insanity plea:

Dear Jodie,
     There is a definite possibility that I will be killed  in my attempt to get Reagan.  It is for this very reason that I am writing you this letter now.
     As you well know by now I love you very much.  Over the past seven months I've left you dozens of poems, letters and love messages in the faint hope that you could develop an interest in me.  Although we talked on the phone a couple of times I never had the nerve to simply approach you and introduce myself.  Besides my shyness, I honestly did not wish to bother you with my constant presence.  I know the many messages left at your door and in your mailbox were a nuisance, but I felt that it was the most painless way for me to express my love for you.
       I feel very good about the fact that you at least know my name and know how I feel about you.  And by hanging around your dormitory, I've come to realize that I'm the topic of more than a little conversation, however full of ridicule it may be.  At least you know that I'll always love you.
      Jodie, I would abandon this idea of getting Reagan in a second if I could only win your heart and live out the rest of my life with you, whether it be in total obscurity or whatever.
      I will admit to you that the reason I'm going ahead with this attempt now is because I just cannot wait any longer to impress you.  I've got to do something now to make you understand, in no uncertain terms, that I am doing all of this for your sake!  By sacrificing my freedom and possibly my life, I hope to change your mind about me.  This letter is being written only an hour before I leave for the Hilton Hotel.  Jodie, I'm asking you to please look into your heart and at least give me the chance, with this historical deed, to gain your respect and love.

I love you forever,

John Hinckley

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 09:40:35 AM »
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.  I prefer to focus on 1 issue at a time.  911 is the defining event of our generation. Period.

However, this should make you think a little bit.  2 months into the Reagan administration.  Remember that he and Bush (who headed CIA til the campaign cycle, right?), he and Bush had a very rough and tumble primary.  Reagan selected him because he wanted to win.

hinckley was actually in the news recently right?  Ah yes, he was awarded home privledges, wasn't he?  Weird that such a crazy man who shot a US Pres would have his freedom again.  Which President let that happen on his dime? lol...

As always, there are clues.  Who had to gain?  Well, the VP who would scoot into office for 46 months of a 48 month Presidency.  They had the succession planned for the next day.  F'ed up, if there's anything to it!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 10:09:38 AM »
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. 

Ah fuck it... I will ;D

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 11:36:36 AM »
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.  I prefer to focus on 1 issue at a time.  911 is the defining event of our generation. Period.

However, this should make you think a little bit.  2 months into the Reagan administration.  Remember that he and Bush (who headed CIA til the campaign cycle, right?), he and Bush had a very rough and tumble primary.  Reagan selected him because he wanted to win.

hinckley was actually in the news recently right?  Ah yes, he was awarded home privledges, wasn't he?  Weird that such a crazy man who shot a US Pres would have his freedom again.  Which President let that happen on his dime? lol...

As always, there are clues.  Who had to gain?  Well, the VP who would scoot into office for 46 months of a 48 month Presidency.  They had the succession planned for the next day.  F'ed up, if there's anything to it!

ok sure, 240,  what ever you say  :o

note to 240,  you have lost your mind ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

man you are one fucked up person,   get help !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 11:44:53 AM »
man you are one fucked up person,   get help !

I made it clear I was not saying it was a conspiracy, so there's no need to be a cock.

Do you not find the list of coincidences a little fishy on this one? 

I mean, Bush's kid was eating breakfast with the shooter's brother, the families were involved, there was a VP inauguration planned for the next day, and Bush oversaw the whole investigation!

LOL... come on dude, I'm not calling for a new investigation. I just found it to be some monster coincidences.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 11:45:08 AM »

man you are one fucked up person,   get help !

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »
Lets see,
you make claims, or attempt to make claims that George Bush Sr  had something to do with the shooting of President Reagan,  with no proof, just more of your coincidental  BS, and yet I am the one who is clueless ?

seriously 240,   you need help, plain and simple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 01:27:28 PM »
Lets see,
you make claims, or attempt to make claims that George Bush Sr  had something to do with the shooting of President Reagan,  with no proof, just more of your coincidental  BS, and yet I am the one who is clueless ?

seriously 240,   you need help, plain and simple.

I pointed out the monster coincidences.  I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I pointed out some interesting coincidences about a huge historical event which happened 25 years ago.

Quit being one of those pissy types that is so eager to be offended.  It's not repub/deb.  It's really more of a 'holy shit - they let Bush control the whole investigation? WTF, mate?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 02:43:04 AM »
Do you know of any other investigations Bush might have overseen?

Just consider it just another wierd bush moment.  :)

I'm sure if you meet the whole family, ...you could find plenty of 'wierd Bush moments'  :P
w