Author Topic: What Birth Control makes girls grow bigger you know whats  (Read 8841 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
What Birth Control makes girls grow bigger you know whats
« on: September 28, 2006, 10:18:52 AM »
Seriously though,

Is there a type of BC that does this, a brand. I have heard this a million and one times from former ex's... "If I go on this BC like so and so did then my boobs and ass are going to grow!"

Have any of you lovely ladies have experienced or know people who have.

Jaejonna
L

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: What Birth Control makes girls grow bigger you know whats
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »
I'm watching you jaejonna >:(........ ;D

I believe when you are on "the pill" you may gain a couple pounds which are probably distributed throughout your body pretty evenly.   Not sure about the other types though.
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 10:31:24 AM »
  The kind that fails!

;D

lol

:P
R

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 10:38:11 AM »
  The kind that fails!

;D

DEFINITELY!!!  ;D

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 10:42:19 AM »
they all contain basically the same hormones just different doses so in essence if one pill makes you retain water (and get bigger in the right places) another one should as well.  That being said the pill affects different girls differently, I don't really retain anything when I have been on it but some of my friends have seen a noticable increase.
Jennifer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »
Ortho Novum and Ovral have been known to accomplish this, but I believe there are now lower dose formulas out there that may have minimal effect. Check with your gynecologist. Just my opinion, if the doses are high enough to affect breast size, it's not something you really want to be taking long term.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 02:01:30 AM »
I just realized Jaejonna is a boy.  :-[
Sorry I don't think they'll help your boobies to grow, but you should check with VG to see what he used. :P
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 03:59:31 PM »
My girl [aka the wife] is asian, fillpino, and she has A-cup breasts. I'm totally fine with her chest, because what she lacks in that area she makes up in other areas, like her ass and sex drive. The long story:

Been dating for 5 3/4 years and for the first 3 years she was on the birth control depo provera. every 3 months she got her shot. Well long term studies indecat that she has lost 4% of her bone mass near her hips and blah blah blah. So her doc recommended the pill. So she started taking the pill and iwthin one week her breats when from an A-cup to a small C-cup, her self confident shot striaght up and for the longest time now she is totally happy with her body. Until recently where she has had school and exams so she is pretty round now.

But back on track. Yes my girl has gottin bigger breasts from taking the pill. And I'm totally watching them bouce.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 06:54:42 PM »
Ignorance, which brand does she use?
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »
Ignorance, which brand does she use?

I'm not to sure, she ask for money for the pills and I give. Personal I don't care as along as I don't have a child 9 months from thatr date. But next time I pay up I'll go with her to get it.

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »
Yasmin is the Brand name of the Birth control My girl uses. She is asian so it might not work on other types of girls.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 04:47:32 PM »
Yasmin is the Brand name of the Birth control My girl uses. She is asian so it might not work on other types of girls.

{giggle} contraceptives usually work for any human woman regardless of her ethnicity.
...they're also pretty good for making your tomatoe plants grow real big too.  :o who knew?  :D
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 06:09:39 PM »
{giggle} contraceptives usually work for any human woman regardless of her ethnicity.
...they're also pretty good for making your tomatoe plants grow real big too.  :o who knew?  :D

I hate veggies.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 07:36:54 PM »
bump for lady bumps

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 07:09:27 PM »
I hate veggies.

Wow STella, ...looks like you finally gave in to that urge to get yourself a gimmick account afterall. kewl. {lol}  ;)
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »
i'm a guy....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 02:18:09 AM »
i'm a guy....

I know, ...I'm just teasing STella. It's an inside joke.  :D
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »
I know, ...I'm just teasing STella. It's an inside joke.  :D

oh, I get it...LOL!  (ignorance, it's from an old thread on the religion board about nature)

And I also have heard not to throw away expired birth control pills....that they can be very beneficial for plant growth.
R

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 05:02:34 AM »
oh, I get it...LOL!  (ignorance, it's from an old thread on the religion board about nature)

And I also have heard not to throw away expired birth control pills....that they can be very beneficial for plant growth.

STella, ...doesn't it make you wonder how on earth could anyone end up with expired birth control pills?

I mean really... how does that happen?  ???
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 06:00:13 AM »
STella, ...doesn't it make you wonder how on earth could anyone end up with expired birth control pills?

I mean really... how does that happen?  ???

I had a few packs from when I had a fibroid and my (then) doctor kept switching my pills because she thought my excessive bleeding was the fault of the pill I was taking ::)

She also had me shot w/depo-provera in an attempt to stop the bleeding.  I told her I had a fibroid several times.   >:(  Obviously that woman is no longer my doctor.

I buy as many packs as the pharmacy will give me at once so I don't have to go there every month.

My mom was actually the one that told me they were good for plants.  You dissolve the pill in water and water the plant.
R

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »
I had a few packs from when I had a fibroid and my (then) doctor kept switching my pills because she thought my excessive bleeding was the fault of the pill I was taking ::)

She also had me shot w/depo-provera in an attempt to stop the bleeding.  I told her I had a fibroid several times.   >:(  Obviously that woman is no longer my doctor.

I buy as many packs as the pharmacy will give me at once so I don't have to go there every month.

My mom was actually the one that told me they were good for plants.  You dissolve the pill in water and water the plant.

Then you're wasting your money. Why would a pharmacist sell you 12 packs of something all with an expiration date in 6 months? For that matter, wouldn't you notice that? It's not like bread or milk where you can consume it all in a hurry before it expires, ...there's a definite protocol for taking it. ???
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 09:34:39 AM »
if its like most meds, the expiration date isnt really the expiration date.  Drugs stay good for much longer thatn the date shown unless it is a liquid preperation

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 09:39:05 AM »
if its like most meds, the expiration date isnt really the expiration date.  Drugs stay good for much longer thatn the date shown unless it is a liquid preperation

Migs, It's not like expired milk where the only consequences are just a rancid taste or a possible tummy ache,
...we're talking birth control pills. You really wanna take that chance?
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »
if by meaning take the chance it means i'm getting sex..ok  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »
Then you're wasting your money. Why would a pharmacist sell you 12 packs of something all with an expiration date in 6 months? For that matter, wouldn't you notice that? It's not like bread or milk where you can consume it all in a hurry before it expires, ...there's a definite protocol for taking it. ???

Oh, believe me, I check the expiration dates.  No way would I mess with that.  The extra packs I had were when my ex-gyno was changing my pills.  I had 2 packs of diff. kinds of pills that she had switched me from.  She changed my pills like 3 times thinking that they had something to do w/my bleeding  ::)      THEN she had given me the depo-provera shot....and I think that lasts for 3 or 4 months.

When my new gyno took out my fibroid, I went back on the pills I had never truly had a problem with in the first place. 
R