Author Topic: Olympia  (Read 3906 times)

Debbie Czempinski

• Pros
  • Getbig I
Olympia
« on: September 28, 2006, 03:36:44 PM »
A huge Good Luck to all the Fitness girls competing at the Olympia. Wish I could be there.
Hope you all have a great time.

Love Debbie.C.

Shannon Dey

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Olympia
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 04:46:26 AM »
I second that!  :D 

And...let's keep the girls in our prayers that they all nail their routines and finish without injury!!

Go get em' girls...have a ball!!

XOXO

-Shannon Dey

Julie Lohre

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.julielohre.com
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 07:56:49 AM »
Ok, let's make that a third!  I will be watching the webcast today/tonight and cannot wait to see the routines!  I hear there are some amazing new routines being debuted.  Stay safe and have fun!

Julie    :)

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 02:17:40 PM »
Julie,  I thought you were competing?...... :'(

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 05:06:12 PM »
Julie just missed her qualification in Atlantic City this year!  Instead, we have been watching on the webcast.

Julie is very happy about her conditioning and placings after coming back from her ACL reconstruction last fall.  Just to be on stage and placing 4th behind names like Angie Semsch and Julie Palmer is a phenomenal achievement.  Also, she was very happy to recieve an invitation to do a rather big issue for FLEX magazine that will debut in December as well as a workout article in Muscle & Fitness Hers!

Hoping for an early start to the season next year though ; ) (cough...Arnold invite...cough...Arnold invite)

All the women have been great this year and Julie really has enjoyed joining the IFBB Fitness family.

Julie says "Congrat's too all the gals! and see you when I round out my first year in Fitness at West Palm!"

Rick Lohre
LohreCreative.com

PS - It's been really great for me to meet and do shoots with some of the women.  It's also been nice to meet all the fellow Fitness "Do Boys".

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 09:40:58 AM »
Congrats to all the Olympia ladies-we watched the webcast since we couldn't be there this year and they were all amazing-so inspirational!!

Rick, Julie-we will see you in Florida!! ("do boys"...HAHA)

Shannon-are you going to be there??!!  To help out and/or cheer us on?  It'd be great to see you again!

Lori-did you decide yet?  Miss Katie??  Bethany?  Bridgette? (where's my pm, Bridgette?!!)  The Amy's?  C'mon girls, it'll be fun!! 

See you soon!

ProFitnessHubby

• Getbig II
  • www.bcmuscle.com
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »
Hey Rick,

There will be a Fitness "Do Boys" Meeting on Friday nite at Cheeburger Cheeburger, downtown West Palm Beach.  See ya there, and remember, no fitness girls allowed!!

Ross

ps. Some nice shots of Sandra poolside at the Europa show.  But didn't you take some of Sandra and Julie together in the pool?   ::)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 07:22:31 PM »
Now that's just cruel....I like it though!  I think we should get some ice cream and cookies to bring back and eat in front of them....enough dieting already : )  Actually I've jumped on the diet wagon with Julie since the Europa Show...so I'm feelin' the pain!

We get in Fri. afternoon.  Give me a ring. 

Rick Lohre
www.LohreCreative.com

PS - Yeah about those pics...the sun was getting pretty harsh and Julie had override on the release of those!  I am working on taming the lighting down to take out some of the harsh shadows.  Here's one...unedited for light.  I'll bring a CD for you guys to the show.  The ones out on the net were just an easy way to share them quickly.

ProFitnessHubby

• Getbig II
  • www.bcmuscle.com
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 07:46:35 PM »
Rick, I hope you don't mind me posting these...here's some of my favorite pics from the poolside shoot in Texas. 

All photos by Rick "Fitness Do Boy" Lohre

www.LohreCreative.com

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 07:53:54 PM »
How bout getting Debbie C some pro stars!

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
Not at all...that's what they are for...just give me a tag if you do! 

Props man Sandra looks great! 

She really knows how to pose too!  No need for direction, she just takes over the shoot!  She surprised the heck out of me in Arkansas...completey at ease and a natural in front of the camera.

Like I said, you'll be gettin the full res files in FL so you can do what you wish.  I know I've got a full size poster in my garage of Julie!   ;D

Rick Lohre
www.LohreCreative.com

Here's one of Julie's from the same day earlier in the morning....

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
How bout getting Debbie C some pro stars!

Just send Adela, Dina or Ron a note...they'll take care of it.

Give Adela a day or two...she's probably still recovering  ;)

Congrat's Chica!  You rocked the house!

Rick Lohre
www.LohreCreative.com

Debbie Czempinski

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 05:08:32 AM »
Thanks AVBG for thinking of me!  ;)
Look forward to seeing all you guys next year.
Love Debbie.C

Shannon Dey

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down...West Palm is about 5 hours from me and I don't have the time to get away because...Rob and I are finally getting married the following weekend and of course I am totally behind in putting it all together! 

But I will be thinking of you all and wish you the best!!!  Have fun!!!  I'll be back in action early next season!!

By the way...Geez Sandra, could you look any hotter in those pics? Way to go girl!  Props to the photographer as well...Rick, you're awesome!  Maybe I could persuade you to shoot me one of these days??!! :)

-Shannon

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 12:50:22 PM »

Rowr! on the pics and *congrats* to Shannon on your upcoming wedding. 

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 03:51:47 PM »
Thanks AVBG for thinking of me!  ;)
Look forward to seeing all you guys next year.
Love Debbie.C

You're welcome Debbie.. Welcome to Getbig & don't be a stranger  :D