Author Topic: Couple of pics...women's prejudging  (Read 7444 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Couple of pics...women's prejudging
« on: September 29, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »
Courtesy of Milos's board.....

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Couple of pics...Monica at prejudging
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 07:03:09 PM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Couple of pics...women's prejudging
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 07:05:11 PM »

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
Figure Pre-judging
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 10:08:38 PM »
I hate to single out people, but...

There is no way in this lifetime Christine Pompino Pate with her overdeveloped implants should ever place ahead of DJ Wallis. Absolute crap.  >:(

And to all you Waugaman fans out there, looks like your girl will get the shaft too. Gotta love politics!  :P

As long as Michelle and Julie are enjoying Vegas, then I'm (sort of) happy.
Lee

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 11:21:29 PM »
Tell us how you really feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giggle

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 11:28:31 PM »
As much as I love Monica, I think Amber SHOULD win.  I only say "SHOULD" because I know that Jenny will most likely win this  :P

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 01:01:04 AM »
Jenny should win this contest, Monica second...the girl on the end should be last in that group, much too straight quads and somewhat bottom heavy.  The girl, Waugman has a beautiful physique and if she looks anything like her other pix should have been right there. 

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 07:09:37 AM »
Jenny should win this contest, Monica second...the girl on the end should be last in that group, much too straight quads and somewhat bottom heavy.  The girl, Waugman has a beautiful physique and if she looks anything like her other pix should have been right there. 
Bah...without certain political forces at work, Jenny "no quads" Lynn would not even be top five.
Lee

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 08:56:56 AM »
Monica's front delts seem over-developed in relation to her upper-pecs, which seem almost non-existent.

I know the judging criteria in figure changes on an almost daily basis. Do the judges not want to see upper pecs?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Figure Pre-judging
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 12:53:13 PM »

There is no way in this lifetime Christine Pompino Pate with her overdeveloped implants should ever place ahead of DJ Wallis. Absolute crap.  >:(

And to all you Waugaman fans out there, looks like your girl will get the shaft too. Gotta love politics!  :P

Valerie has the BEST physique in figure.  Wide shoulders, small waist, and pretty.  We all know the Jenny Lynn is next in line after Devana

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 02:15:01 PM »
I love Monica"s one piece suit.  Did it take anything away from her physique (in person)?

egoatdoor

• Getbig III
  • A thinking man's bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 07:55:17 PM »
Monica looks sickly.

What used to be a good physique has been destroyed.
Go hard or go home!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 11:31:44 PM »

I agree (frightening as it may be) that DJ Wallis should have been MUCH MUCH higher. Christine Pomponio looks incredible and the best she ever has. Her implants used to be an issue but with the suits she has now it isn't. Her uppper chest and back still need to come up but she has a great physique and gives shorter women hope that they can hang with the taller women.

Politics had nothing to do with Waugaman's placing, she wasn't prepared.

Monica looked great, it's clear she doesn't have what they want as the champion for whatever reason. Her suits looked great and she mentioned she had a new suit designer for this show.
Elevate Your Image.™

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 02:49:54 AM »
I agree (frightening as it may be) that DJ Wallis should have been MUCH MUCH higher. Christine Pomponio looks incredible and the best she ever has. Her implants used to be an issue but with the suits she has now it isn't. Her uppper chest and back still need to come up but she has a great physique and gives shorter women hope that they can hang with the taller women.

Politics had nothing to do with Waugaman's placing, she wasn't prepared.

Monica looked great, it's clear she doesn't have what they want as the champion for whatever reason. Her suits looked great and she mentioned she had a new suit designer for this show.
Hey man, get with the program. We aren't supposed to ever agree on anything.  >:(
 :P
I don't believe any suit can hide those puppies Christine has. Can't you lower the cc's or something? :-X Placing Latisha Wilder higher would be one great example of giving shorter women "hope".
Lee

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »
Latisha is awesome!  I tend to agree that Christines boobs are a tad distracting on stage but she has come a long way, and she is sexy and gorgeous