Author Topic: Val Waugaman floats like a butterfly...  (Read 24412 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Val Waugaman floats like a butterfly...
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »
I've spoken to maybe 15-17 of the 22 or so competitors since the Olympia prejudging.  I think that's a pretty good sample set to get an accurate view of things, Isaac.  And so far, the only people acting jealous, insecure, and calling it disrespectful are you and Malibu"Barbie".   If "positive affirmation" is Valerie's thing on stage, so what?  Who does that harm?  There are probably a lot of things you do that many people would consider not "normal" too.

Stating almost factually like you have, that "she was less than nice to fellow competitors", is a flat out lie.  I've never heard a competitor state this, only you.   Competitors have always told me she's very sweet and personable, and this dates back to 2005 Europa.  (I was not present at the 05 USA's or the 04 Bodyrock shows where she apparently also competed).
Now THAT is laughable. Perhaps you are very close to Val and they don't feel comfortable telling you how they really feel. As I've spoken to more then ten of the Olympia competitors and they all have spoke less then favorably on the "figure posing routine". It is disrespectful, it's not what figure is about if you want to change, great but do so in a matter other then just doing it and thinking that will work. Nothing wrong with positive affirmations, I think many competitors and people do it - just not OUTLOUD ON STAGE. If you want to do it, cool but you can't say people won't scratch their head wondering WTF. What's next referring to yourself in the third person and that's "normal" behavior as well?

It is factual, not ALMOST factual. How about you tell us who you are because everyone here knows who I am and I can tell you I have been told numerous times the direct opposite of what you're saying. To each their own, I could give a shit less and I do find it interesting and comical but I am reporting facts and you're clearly a fan/friend of family trying to save face.

PS - TRE, What was out of line? You're becoming a swayback bro. That is your opinion and if I had a nickel for every person who told me they have agreed with what I said, well I'd have about a dollar. :PFirst you tell me I ride the company line and never say anything controversial and now that I am, you tell me I am out of line. Give me the memo next time on who is off limits to the Tre dawg. ;)
Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2006, 01:43:25 PM »
As I've spoken to more then ten of the Olympia competitors and they all have spoke less then favorably on the "figure posing routine".

Get them on the record, and then I'll believe this claim.   

It is disrespectful, it's not what figure is about if you want to change, great but do so in a matter other then just doing it and thinking that will work.

"It's not what figure is about"??  How does one even know what figure is about?  Has it EVER been defined?  Of course it hasn't.  Prior to this past weekend, figure was nothing more than a bunch of women walking on stage in high heels doing countless quarter turns for the judges.     

PS - TRE, What was out of line? You're becoming a swayback bro. That is your opinion and if I had a nickel for every person who told me they have agreed with what I said, well I'd have about a dollar. :PFirst you tell me I ride the company line and never say anything controversial and now that I am, you tell me I am out of line. Give me the memo next time on who is off limits to the Tre dawg. ;)

Oh, I absolutely believe that you're a company man...I don't expect that to change anytime soon. 

Yes, what you said in starting this thread was controversial (that in itself is a good thing), but you can't attack The Regal One and expect to get away with it.  There's no question that your criticism was harsh when you first posted.  With regards to being a company man, I've never heard you be as critical of IFBB judging as you were of the most incredible IFBB competitor.   

At the end of the day, though, IFBB figure is all about Valerie Waugaman and what she brings to the table on a given weekend.  Sure, Jenny Lynn is a beautiful woman who is adored by many (she's just one of those folks), but no one is really even talking about her victory last weekend. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2006, 02:03:22 PM »
Get them on the record, and then I'll believe this claim.
I'll see what I can do for ya as I am sure a few have no fear but most as you know don't like to speak on the record about many things.   
"It's not what figure is about"??  How does one even know what figure is about?  Has it EVER been defined?  Of course it hasn't.  Prior to this past weekend, figure was nothing more than a bunch of women walking on stage in high heels doing countless quarter turns for the judges.
Don't disagree but if you want to perform like Val did then go take it to Broadway, this isn't theatre.

Oh, I absolutely believe that you're a company man...I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

Yes, what you said in starting this thread was controversial (that in itself is a good thing), but you can't attack The Regal One and expect to get away with it.  There's no question that your criticism was harsh when you first posted.  With regards to being a company man, I've never heard you be as critical of IFBB judging as you were of the most incredible IFBB competitor.   

At the end of the day, though, IFBB figure is all about Valerie Waugaman and what she brings to the table on a given weekend.  Sure, Jenny Lynn is a beautiful woman who is adored by many (she's just one of those folks), but no one is really even talking about her victory last weekend. 

Stating the obvious of what everyone was talking about is hardly an attack on Valerie. Just because I don't endlessly rag on the IFBB that makes me a company man? So be it. I've never claimed to have loyalty to any org other then the IFBB. Is it perfect? Hell no but show me anything that is. The Regal One? Oh brother.  ::) Try removing your schmoe hat once in awhile and see things for what they really are. She is a far cry from what IFBB figure is all about. People are talking about her and that's great if you believe any publicity is good publicity. I agree it is an interesting conversation and topic for debate which figure has long needed. It doesn't mean the act on stage was appropriate and I agree with it, it's about the physique and on that day because she was off her other actions looked like a circus side show.
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2006, 06:58:27 PM »
For the record... I had dinner with Valerie tonight and we discussed this topic. Valerie and I spoke openly and candidly about everything being brought up here. She truly believes that figure needs something more to spice it up. Val also brought up the discussion of her being rude to other competitors, to which I told her, yes I have heard that from other competitors and put that out there. Val gave her side of the story, which we all know there are two sides to every story. It was good to hear her side of the story and whether she is right or wrong, I can appreciate Val having the conversation. So many competitors get pissed off and can't have an open discussion about things. I respect that Val has always been willing to answer my questions and give her side of the story. I asked her point blank on why she didn't look like what we've grown to expect from her at the O, to which she responded... She tried something different and lost muscle in the process, she gets tired of doing the same thing all the time and wanted to change it up.

I must say why I still don't agree with the figure posing routine, I do enjoy having candid conversations in person with Val. To anyone who thinks I am maliciously bashing Val is wrong and feel free to contact her and ask her about our conversations. At the end of the night Val and Adela suggested I take up a new career of "Figure Routine Choreography".  8) LOL!
Elevate Your Image.™

JohnT

• Getbig I
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2006, 11:38:32 PM »
Lift:
Now THAT is laughable. Perhaps you are very close to Val and they don't feel comfortable telling you how they really feel.

JohnT:
No..... I have professional connections with many (not all) of the competitors.  Has nothing to do with Val in particular.

Lift:
As I've spoken to more then ten of the Olympia competitors and they all have spoke less then favorably on the "figure posing routine".

JohnT:
Like Tre' said, "name them".  I don't believe you, period.  I have heard opinions of the exact opposite nature.

Lift:
It is disrespectful, it's not what figure is about

JohnT:
I must have missed that part where they put you in charge of dictating what figure is about.

Lift:
if you want to change, great but do so in a matter other then just doing it and thinking that will work.

JohnT:
You can handle change however you want.  Val can handle it her way. Fine with me.

Lift:
Nothing wrong with positive affirmations, I think many competitors and people do it - just not OUTLOUD ON STAGE.

JohnT:
And again, just who did that bother?  What life was so terribly negatively impacted by that?  If that is what Val needed to do to be comfortable and compete at the highest level, so what?  Do you get pissed off at a female tennis player when she grunts to hit the ball? (ala Monica Seles).  Do you get pissed off at that drummer at a rock concert who's making weird faces and noises into his mic while he concentrates on his drum solo?

Lift:
If you want to do it, cool but you can't say people won't scratch their head wondering WTF. What's next referring to yourself in the third person and that's "normal" behavior as well?

JohnT:
It's more normal than being so uncomfortable with something that you go running online and bitch about it for a week.

Lift:
It is factual, not ALMOST factual. How about you tell us who you are because everyone here knows who I am and I can tell you I have been told numerous times the direct opposite of what you're saying.

JohnT:
Oh believe me, I'll be more than happy to introduce myself this weekend if I see you here in Florida.

Lift:
To each their own, I could give a shit less

JohnT:
yeah, that's why you've been here crying for the last week over it. You *clearly* don't give a shit.  ::)

Lift:
and I do find it interesting and comical but I am reporting facts and you're clearly a fan/friend of family trying to save face.

JohnT:
At best you are presenting heresay.  Facts?  Now THAT is comical. Most likely you have a personal ax to grind, and are using this forum as your method of attack.  No, I'm not family. Could "maybe" be considered a friend of Vals, but more a professional affiliation would be the best way to describe it.  In any event, I know she is a sweetheart of a person, and is absolutely innocent of the outright lies (being rude to competitors... c'mon Malibu, get real) being spread here, and as a result I feel compelled to defend her since she does not visit this forum and in this industry, reputation counts for a lot.

Lift:
Stating the obvious of what everyone was talking about is hardly an attack on Valerie.

JohnT:
LOL - there we go with that "everyone" again.  yeah, everyone minus about 15 competitors I talked to last weekend after the show. (where we specifically discussed the "routine".). I think in your world "everyone" = a select few catty bitches who are jealous, and/or entirely afraid of any type of change in their precious little world.

Lift:
The Regal One? Oh brother.   Try removing your schmoe hat once in awhile and see things for what they really are. She is a far cry from what IFBB figure is all about.

JohnT:
Oh really?  Having perfect genetics, beautifully marketable face, and professionalism and sincrerity beyond your comprehension is a "far cry" from what IFBB figure is all about?  Hmmmm.....that doesn't sound like much of an organization to me, then.

Lift:
It doesn't mean the act on stage was appropriate and I agree with it, it's about the physique and on that day because she was off her other actions looked like a circus side show.

JohnT:
Who are you to decide what is/is not appropriate for the figure division?  If this was so inappropriate, why isn't Val banned now? I agree she missed her conditioning for this show. If she came in like she did in Denver, she wins hands down.  But her "circus side show" (all 15 extra seconds of it... oh yes, time is SUCH a commodity at these shows....) was hardly deemed inappropriate by anyone I've talked to (including one judge and two people close to the judges of that show).

Lift:
I must say why I still don't agree with the figure posing routine, I do enjoy having candid conversations in person with Val.

JohnT:
Nobody ever said you had to agree with it. Your lack of professionalism in bashing her, pretty much "behind her back" is what I took issue with. In any event, I'm glad you had dinner with Val and were able to get her side of the story.

Lift:
To anyone who thinks I am maliciously bashing Val is wrong and feel free to contact her and ask her about our conversations. At the end of the night Val and Adela suggested I take up a new career of "Figure Routine Choreography".   LOL!

JohnT:
I will indeed ask Val about it, first thing tomorrow morning when I see her.  Whatever her response is, it probably won't change my opinion of how you and "malibu" handled yourselves here.  And yes, tomorrow, if I see you'll, I'll defend my position with equal conviction in person.  Looking forward to meeting you. (no, that's not meant to be a threat or any shit like that...  but if you appreciate "candid conversation" like you had with Val, then you'll love me! - LOL.   Seriously, enjoy the show, have fun.)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2006, 12:02:16 AM »

Lift - Is that filthy little slut, "MalibuBarbie", running around there this weekend?  Just wondering. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2006, 04:32:10 AM »
Lift - Is that filthy little slut, "MalibuBarbie", running around there this weekend?  Just wondering. 
If I knew who Malibu Barbie was I'd let you know.

JohnT - Thanks for the novel, I should have printed it out for my morning read on the can. Knock yourself out, you have your opinion I have mine. If you're asking me to go on the record as to who spoke less then favorable, then it is only fair to say you could do the same with the 12+ competitors you spoke with, right?

As I told Val, I have nothing against her personally and no "axe to grind" as you put it. Since when was having a discussion about something out of the ordinary - "crying"? I'd be more then happy to have a discussion with you in person just as I have with Valerie numerous times. I'm not some keyboard warrior afraid to have civil discussions in person, I told Valerie everything I said on here to her face. The funny thing is Val said she didn't come on the boards, she learned about everything but someoene calling to tell her about it.  :-[

Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2006, 09:26:45 AM »

Lift - I don't think you have an axe to grind with Val, but if there are people claiming that she's 'snooty', then they're flat-out lying.  My only hope is that no one is mentioning any of this online crap to her - she doesn't need to be bothered with it.  Let the PR people handle it.  ;)

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2006, 10:17:34 AM »
Val was backstage today and helping everyone out and was a sweetheart.. so I can only judge by how I am treated....and she was super nice...

you guys can carry on with you cyber name calling

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2006, 10:34:38 AM »

Mommy has spoken.   ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2006, 12:36:01 PM »
Lift - I don't think you have an axe to grind with Val, but if there are people claiming that she's 'snooty', then they're flat-out lying.  My only hope is that no one is mentioning any of this online crap to her - she doesn't need to be bothered with it.  Let the PR people handle it.  ;)
I don't have any personal beef with Val. "Joe" has called Val and let her know what is being said on here. She had no clue but asked me point blank and we discussed it last night person. Again I find her interesting and it gives us something to talk about other then "Monica got hosed" convos we typically have after the shows.

Tonigh Val will be performing her routine and I will be sure to video tape it and get an interview with her after the show.

Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2006, 12:57:36 PM »
I don't have any personal beef with Val. "Joe" has called Val and let her know what is being said on here. She had no clue but asked me point blank and we discussed it last night person. Again I find her interesting and it gives us something to talk about other then "Monica got hosed" convos we typically have after the shows.

Tonigh Val will be performing her routine and I will be sure to video tape it and get an interview with her after the show.

Sounds good - I can't wait to see it.  Oh, I was gonna mention this in an email, but since I've got you here...I think there was a problem with the aspect ratio in the last clip you posted.  Everyone seemed a bit 'narrow', or compressed along the vertical axis.  What software are you using to capture/render your clips? 

Regarding this "Joe" you mentioned, if he is a real friend, he shouldn't even be mentioning this crap to the Goddess. 

Regarding Monica, she's one of the most beautiful muscular women of all-time, but unfortunately, her structure will never allow her to be #1 in IFBB pro figure.  She cannot change her bone structure to give her wider shoulders...it just isn't going to happen.  Her conditioning and presentation are never anything short of flawless, but she's maxed out what God gave her.  She's still the sport's elder stateswoman, though, and continues to be an incredible role model and fitness ambassador all over the world and that's what she will be remembered for. 

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2006, 01:19:21 PM »
Indeed Mo will always be an icon. Vals routine will be fun to watch  especially since it means I can actually leave the KITCHEN  ehem  I mean dressing area...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »
Indeed Mo will always be an icon. Vals routine will be fun to watch  especially since it means I can actually leave the KITCHEN  ehem  I mean dressing area...

Maybe your make up artist can take your place in the dressing area then. ;)

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2006, 01:33:16 PM »
Sounds good - I can't wait to see it.  Oh, I was gonna mention this in an email, but since I've got you here...I think there was a problem with the aspect ratio in the last clip you posted.  Everyone seemed a bit 'narrow', or compressed along the vertical axis.  What software are you using to capture/render your clips? 

Regarding this "Joe" you mentioned, if he is a real friend, he shouldn't even be mentioning this crap to the Goddess. 

Regarding Monica, she's one of the most beautiful muscular women of all-time, but unfortunately, her structure will never allow her to be #1 in IFBB pro figure.  She cannot change her bone structure to give her wider shoulders...it just isn't going to happen.  Her conditioning and presentation are never anything short of flawless, but she's maxed out what God gave her.  She's still the sport's elder stateswoman, though, and continues to be an incredible role model and fitness ambassador all over the world and that's what she will be remembered for. 
Yeah I noticed that as well. I am still getting the hang of Final Cut Pro and noticed I needed to export it differently. I shoot in HD with a Sony cam.

I agree and I believe "Joe" is one posting on here but I could be wrong.

Mo is Mo and will always be a champ.
Elevate Your Image.™

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »
Maybe your make up artist can take your place in the dressing area then. ;)

She is in the dressing area (bathroom in my case) Only time she is out is when I am on stage.. wanna join me... hehehe

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2006, 03:27:48 AM »
Any chance of someone posting a video of Vals "routine" from this weekend  :)

VasD

• Getbig I
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2006, 12:21:58 PM »
Hi All

I have not posted here but feel compelled to given the Val  controversy.

I will skip the  tactful  opinions of her routine since that is your personal taste.

( although from reading these boards I doubt that the critics would have had anything but effulgent praise if she was properly 'connected' - even if she stood for 10 minutes onstage doing naked handstands)

However from personal experience I can comment regarding the accusations that she is on some form of ego trip.  I had the pleasure of meeting Val at the Olympia expo. I had to wait on line for 20 minutes for that pleasure  Now before you haters scream ' hah - she is stuck up'  listen to the rest.  The reason I had to wait is that she would spend 5 to 10 minutes or more answering EVERY question her fans had for her on a variety of topics from preparation for figure shows to general questions on nutrition and fitness. 

When I finally made it to the front of the line she excused herself and startled me by jumping from behind her table and bounding down the expo aisle.  At first I thought it was something I said, but then saw that the reason for her departure was to run down the previous fan who had forgotten a photo of her,  on which she had written down diet advice.   The guy was as shocked to see Val as I was to see her bolt off,   undoubtably due to his not seeing a beautiful athlete like Val running him down every day and even more the fact she would care enough to bother.  From my experiences at the O and other expos it is difficult to get many of the athletes to exchange more than pleasantries,  and God forbid they waste any more time on their fans than it takes to sign their photo.

Now my experience, and that of fitDina and many others,  does not PROVE that the accusations by Malibu Barbie and others here is a load of malarkey.  However at minimum it should motivate those relaying these claims to question their sources before spreading the manure.   Val had absolutely nothing to gain by helping the fan I described,  or the many others she spent time with at the expo.  I was not backstage (were any of you?)  but find it difficult to believe that anyone with such strongly demonstrated graciousness, class,   and concern for others would behave in the manner described.

Vas

PS -  If you guys were concerned about Val reading what you wrote this thread why did you post on it?  This is clearly a board designed to attract participation from Figure and Fitness athletes.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2006, 03:11:33 PM »
Any chance of someone posting a video of Vals "routine" from this weekend  :)
Yep - will post later this week.

Elevate Your Image.™

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2006, 12:33:48 AM »
Some good points, but a little harsh. Especially the sentence I put in bold. You women can be so catty and nasty to each other sometimes! LOL Maybe it is a case of ego run amok with Val...I dunno. Fan adulation can make some people lose perspective on reality.
Ehh...that likely has nothing to do with Valerie. Most people in attendance at shows "claim" not to respect figure.

JKDMan it is interesting when a woman states an opinion about a situation we are being catty or nasty, a man does it and they are "just keeping it real".  ::)Actually, being catty or nasty would be a competitor saying to Val, "You go girl. Keep it up. We Loved It.", all the while whispering, "yahoo, now one of the biggest threats is out of the way".  I watched Manion roll his eyes and then shoot over to Sandy after Val did her thing. Something tells me he wasn't telling her to hand the keys to the throne to the Great One or The Val (as she refers to herself). If she had not made the decisions that she did she very well would have been in the top five; even in the condition she was in. Anyway, you are right about the pole comment. Val is not that kind of girl (not that I feel there is anything wrong if she were). You got to admit though that if you are going to saunter and strut around while blowing kisses there is a lot more money to be made elsewhere. LOL Hey, "just keeping it real" (as I grasp my imaginary cohunes’").

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2006, 12:45:27 AM »
As I am a rasta who lives in the Caribbean, I am obviously the expert on whether someone is blazin or not.

Post up the vid, and I will give my expert opinion >:(

Sorry CQ, let me try that again. Do not want people talking crap at you for something I said.

CQ I and I has filled da chalice wit da kalli weed and give thanks and praise to da Most High and mi never, ever seen no one act like dis kind of foo'. That boy Tre need a big o bowl of Ganja cause someting wrong wit a him. He tinks he's a Don but he is chatty-chatty and a sapps.

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2006, 12:52:17 AM »
Lift was out of line, got called on it, then smartened up in subsequent postings about The Regal One. 

MalibuBarbie is just a trashy little bitch.  A couple of us think it might be a guy and that it might be a guy who trains female competitors, but one thing is certain - jealousy consumes this individual.  That's what makes his/her perspective so laughable.  And the end of the day, MalibuBarbie is just another internet troll desperate for attention. 

Tre you are confused. "Trashy Little Bitch Barbie" is my cousin. She has a platinum dye job with inch and a half dark roots showing, overstuffed daisy dukes and a bad boob job bulging out her tube top. Best of all though, she comes packaged with her own DVD of her and her man Tre when they were on the Jerry Springer Show. I believe the episode was called, "When Your Man Won’t Stay Off the Boards Blowing Illusions and Smoke Up Some Other Girls Derrière". (Internet troll???? Umm, you have close to 5,000 posts. Barbie, thirty-seven.)  As I have said before I am not a guy; my box is clearly labeled 100% female. The only person I have trained is Ken; and that is only so he will do what mama wants, when she wants it and how she likes it.

I am not jealous of your "imaginary girl friend/obsession". I was truly disappointed by her behavior towards the other women.

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2006, 01:00:25 AM »
I hate to add one more comment, however, I do consider Val a friend. I don't get to speak to her much, but can tell all of you, she was very interested in what the response was to her Routine at the Olympia. I told her I didn't have a problem with it. It was different and as an individual she has to follow her heart. She is a strong women and a fierce competitor, so sometimes that can mean a serious game face. I use to want to break her knees when my wife would have to compete against her, but learned to respect her a lot. Val has always been super friendly to me and Alexis. However, Competition day they rarely spoke before the show. They both could be a little INTENSE !!!(A Bitch!!) if caught at the wrong moment. Trust me, a lot of Competitors can get very intense before the show, however After the Show, sweet as fresh Apple Pie.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2006, 05:22:57 AM »
I've spoken to maybe 15-17 of the 22 or so competitors since the Olympia prejudging.  I think that's a pretty good sample set to get an accurate view of things, Isaac.  And so far, the only people acting jealous, insecure, and calling it disrespectful are you and Malibu"Barbie".   If "positive affirmation" is Valerie's thing on stage, so what?  Who does that harm?  There are probably a lot of things you do that many people would consider not "normal" too.

"JohnT", I mean Joe. I give you props for coming up and introducing yourself to me at the West Palm Beach show, however don't misrepresent yourself here on the boards. You're also a schmoe, not that there is anything wrong with that but it is what it is. You talking to 15-17 of the 22 competitors was most likely you asking them to shoot on your HD video. You are a Val fan and that's great. Val told me in person she wasn't aware of what was being said until you called to tell her. As I told you in person, I have and will tell Val everything I am saying online to her face. After talking with Val, she is clearly in her own world and I say cool, let her live in her own reality.

You're right about one thing Joe, there are a lot of things I do many people don't consider normal. One of them being in this industry.  ;D

Elevate Your Image.™

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2006, 05:53:03 AM »
however don't misrepresent yourself here on the boards. You're also a schmoe, not that there is anything wrong with that but it is what it is.

Don't panic Isaac,  I don't think he misrepresented himself. It was blatantly obvious he is a schmoe :)

CQ I and I has filled da chalice wit da kalli weed and give thanks and praise to da Most High and mi never, ever seen no one act like dis kind of foo'. That boy Tre need a big o bowl of Ganja cause someting wrong wit a him. He tinks he's a Don but he is chatty-chatty and a sapps.

Aahh...big tings a gwaan. I and I neva cyan say mi zeen an original roots chat a patois upon de getbig bwad. Pure slackness a gwaan pon de Olympia stage. To chat pon de stage is pure brukout, dem a nah see it 8)