Author Topic: Ronnie Lost! Bull! No Way!!!  (Read 10260 times)

Stavios

vic looked very good.

His style of physique is the future of the sport

shapely and detailed, like the Ronnie of old.

Yes, Victor with 10-15 more pounds with the same condition and waist size would be scary !

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Thats because you spoiled the outcome of a sport.

The outcome that would be televised after.

Nobody should need to explain this to you because the difference between pageantry and a popular sport is blatantly obvious.

Shut-up "rocket", and don't be such a  :'( baby.

Lisa

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Shut-up "rocket", and don't be such a  :'( baby.

Lisa

I'm just responding to your inane whining about non existant double standards, you illogical gimp :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
I'm just responding to your inane whining about non existant double standards, you illogical gimp :)

I'm so sorry about my "inane? whining"...and do tell about my "double standards", though...

love from,
the "illogical gimp" Lisa (by the way, that's a good one!!! HAR! HAR! HARRRR!!!!)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
dadddywaddy, did your most muscular check arrive yet? 

monster deserving. you look better now than on contest day!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I'm so sorry about my "inane? whining"...and do tell about my "double standards", though...

love from,
the "illogical gimp" Lisa (by the way, that's a good one!!! HAR! HAR! HARRRR!!!!)

I already explained this to you.  Look at what you wrote.

I thought it was "internet protocal" to NOT put the winners name in a title...i got my ass chewed from "icecold" last week >:(

Yes, thats right.  Its inane.  Its whining.  Its a non existent double standard.  All in all, illogical nonsense from a board halfwit.

::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
I already explained this to you.  Look at what you wrote.

Yes, thats right.  Its inane.  Its whining.  Its a non existent double standard.  All in all, illogical nonsense from a board halfwit.

Because i made a mistake and didn't know what the so called "internet protocal" was? You call that whining? Please. Come on over to my house and i'll show you "whining".

halfwit

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Because i made a mistake and didn't know what the so called "internet protocal" was? You call that whining? Please. Come on over to my house and i'll show you "whining".

halfwit

I think before they were just upset because you gave the name of the winner of a fight.It isn't the same as knowing who won a bodybuilding show. In a fight the excitement comes from Not knowing what will happen next,and If a certain fighter will "pull it off" or "get out of this hold" or whatever.No such anticipation when you are only awaiting a judges decision...and of coarse they had planned on watching that fight later.

at least that is my opinion . :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

halfwit

No not because you made a mistake

Because you reference the 10,000th thread on the olympia outcome as a "spoiler" thread when in reality there is no telecast of the olympia to be spoiled for someone anyway.

You made a honest (but poor) mistake by posting the outcome of that fight but it has nothing to do with the olympia results threads.

Cut your losses rather than choosing some random to whine at. 

There's no excuses for idiocy here and you can invite me to your house as many times as you like, you'll get called on bullshit every time.  I hope you'd do the same for me if I post shit (baha unlikely).

Mydavid

• Getbig V
No not because you made a mistake

Because you reference the 10,000th thread on the olympia outcome as a "spoiler" thread when in reality there is no telecast of the olympia to be spoiled for someone anyway.

What? You are crazy...please tell me all.

Lisa

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
You compained earlier on in this thread that you were criticised for mentioning the name of a winner in a thread title like alexxx was violating the same "silent" rule that exists for outcomes of sport. 

Aside from the obvious fact that there is no spoiling something that will not be replayed anywhere (unlike that fight) you chose literally about the 100th thread saying the same thing (or variation thereof).

gtbro1

• Getbig V
You compained earlier on in this thread that you were criticised for mentioning the name of a winner in a thread title like alexxx was violating the same "silent" rule that exists for outcomes of sport. 

Aside from the obvious fact that there is no spoiling something that will not be replayed anywhere (unlike that fight) you chose literally about the 100th thread saying the same thing (or variation thereof).

this is not my quarrel but....I agree.

Mydavid

• Getbig V

Show me where i've said it more than 2 times.

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
   this is not my quarrel but....I agree.

Oh, ok, gtbro...i can only imagine everything you know about this sport ::)

Lisa

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Show me where i've said it more than 2 times.

Lisa

Hah no I mean alexxx's thread is about the 100th on the same topic saying virtually the same thing, not that you've said it numerous times.

Gtbro is right, because he agrees with me.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
Gtbro is right, because he agrees with me.

Lisa

PS. night night

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Oh, ok, gtbro...i can only imagine everything you know about this sport ::)

Lisa

I only ment I agree with what he said about the fight and this being about the 100th thread to "give away" the winner of the Olympia.It wasn't a slam toward you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
  I only ment I agree with what he said about the fight and this being about the 100th thread to "give away" the winner of the Olympia.It wasn't a slam toward you.

She knows that, she's just interesting in mud slinging anybody who disagrees with her, despite the fact she now knows that she was wrong.  (It took a while)

ramazon

• Getbig III

note the middle ab sepereration, and im not fully dieted down either i couldve been a walk on champ , and jogged all the way from NC to the contest if i could afford some decent running shoes.

when i win the sandow i am going to donate it to getbig.com and have my gold medal melted down into little coins to give too all of you, my friends to the end!!!!
Wow, Daddy.  WHOA, Daddy!  You say you want some running shoes?  What
size, Pappa?  Want some socks, too?  Heck, I'll throw in a whole jogging SUIT for
another shot, say, a side chest of ya.  And do the lips again, please.  Too much!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Now there is nobody to take the throne from what I've seen onstage that night. They are all big but all proportions are bad! I don't see anyone deserving of the Olympia throne. Jay doesn't know what a cut is dammit!

alex you dont know JACK shit about BBing...you shound like a fucking NOOB tryi...wait you r a fucking noob trying to get attention..... :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
toxic i think you know jack shit about bodybuilding if you honestly think jay beat ronnie. look at the comparision pics 240 made up, jay has a layer of water and fat all over him, his gut was as big as ronnies, the only thing he had over ronnie was an extra tri and lat. ronnie dominated him in every pose bar the rear shots.

as far as who should have been mr o, dex was the best man to fit the criteria. 
175lbs by 31st July

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
toxic i think you know jack shit about bodybuilding if you honestly think jay beat ronnie. look at the comparision pics 240 made up, jay has a layer of water and fat all over him, his gut was as big as ronnies, the only thing he had over ronnie was an extra tri and lat. ronnie dominated him in every pose bar the rear shots.

I hink it's funny how people have been saying for over ten years (dorian/Ronnie reign) that the back would make or break a mr olympia. Now that Cutler had Ronnie on back all the Ronnie nuthuggers are screaming ' but he had him on the front'. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
no pizzacat, every year we have been saying ronnie dominated him in EVERY pose, the only difference is this year it was he lost the rear poses, add it all up, ronnie should have still won.

he won via politics pure and simple. i'd love ronnie to take time off heal, come back bigger than ever win the mr o next year then announce at the victory speach he's leaving for the PDI, ben would have a heart attack !
175lbs by 31st July

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

alex you dont know JACK shit about BBing...you shound like a fucking NOOB tryi...wait you r a fucking noob trying to get attention..... :-\

lol this coming from a guy who presses the 90s all juiced up!!! LOL
just push some weight!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
She knows that, she's just interesting in mud slinging anybody who disagrees with her, despite the fact she now knows that she was wrong.  (It took a while)

You are CRAZYYYYYY!!! That statement is horrible...go pick on someone your own size dummy >:(

Lisa