Author Topic: olympia expo 2006?  (Read 3654 times)

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
olympia expo 2006?
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:30:03 AM »
any pics from the expo? ???

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: olympia expo 2006?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »
Check jerryme's thread on G&O
R

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 11:55:42 AM »

There aren't that many this year, because the Expo was a little weak on eye candy.  With the exception of the majors (GNC, Met-Rx, etc), most vendors didn't seem to put much effort into their booth girl selections.  Redline(?) - I appreciate that you guys want a big booth, but get some hot physiques there...too many itty-bitty girls trying to pimp your stuff. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 12:04:08 PM »
There aren't that many this year, because the Expo was a little weak on eye candy.  With the exception of the majors (GNC, Met-Rx, etc), most vendors didn't seem to put much effort into their booth girl selections.  Redline(?) - I appreciate that you guys want a big booth, but get some hot physiques there...too many itty-bitty girls trying to pimp your stuff. 
Did you go to the Expo? You're sounding more like your fav. competitor each post Tre. There was all kinds of "eye candy". Ron and I will be working on getting photos up in the next week, confident you'll give your approval.  ;)

One booth took things to a new level with their women having nothing on top but bodypaint. Isatori did this at the Arnold a couple years back but the women still had tops on. It was rather interesting to say the least.

Elevate Your Image.™

Conor

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
Hooray..

http://fitsights.com/competitions/results/olympia2006/gallery/index.htm

Didn't get as much as I had hoped, so I'm sure Isaac and Ron will be able to fill my voids.

Wow, that could be taken the wrong way..

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
Hooray..

http://fitsights.com/competitions/results/olympia2006/gallery/index.htm

Didn't get as much as I had hoped, so I'm sure Isaac and Ron will be able to fill my voids.

Wow, that could be taken the wrong way..

Great pictures!  There are a ton of beautiful, fit girls out there.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 11:37:03 AM »
any pics from the expo? ???
Need some more Monica Brant pics huh, General? I see you at least didn't mention her specifically this time.  :P
Lee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 12:44:03 PM »

Great pictures, Conor...but only 2 pages' worth? 

Makes me really long for the old days...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 12:46:17 PM »
Did you go to the Expo? You're sounding more like your fav. competitor each post Tre. There was all kinds of "eye candy". Ron and I will be working on getting photos up in the next week, confident you'll give your approval.  ;)

We'll see. 

I went to the Expo, ya, but I walked the entire thing in about 30 minutes.  I left and returned later, but there still wasn't enough to keep me interested, aside from the folks I already knew. 

Sadly, the ratio of unfit women to fit women working the booths was terrible.  There were even some booths being worked by GUYS!  What the hell is that about?? 

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 11:38:25 AM »
I went to the Expo, ya, but I walked the entire thing in about 30 minutes.  I left and returned later, but there still wasn't enough to keep me interested, aside from the folks I already knew. 

Sadly, the ratio of unfit women to fit women working the booths was terrible.  There were even some booths being worked by GUYS!  What the hell is that about?? 

Tre, what is your theory on such a boring Expo .... and that companies are not using fit, sexy girls like they have in the past?

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »
You know how it is grant, once you've been to a few of these things they're all the same.  I only stayed around for 1.5 hours.  They added more isle space this year, which was very nice.  I think it gave the impression that the expo was dead, but the crowd was really strong on saturday.  The expo hall was quite a bit larger than last year, I don't think people realized that.  I was surprised at the lack of hot girls in the booths this year.  I'd say 5 were actually "hot".  Then again, my standards for "hot" is really high.

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:21 PM »
Dang! I missed the best day of the expo, Saturday  :-\
I stopped in Fri for about two hours and ran.

Saturday I was a no show.  :P I was beat!

aliciamarietv.com

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 06:12:24 PM »
I did the same.  I saw you with Lisa on friday.  I had shot with her on tuesday before flying to the O.  I live about 45 min from her.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 08:35:11 PM »

I had a great time the entire weekend, both at the shows, the host hotel, the party and the expo. I took about 1,400 good pictures (took out blurry ones), and will put some up tonight and this weekend. It was been very busy since I came back from Vegas, with holidays, work and school and a special 'Vixen' project I am working on.

But seriously, the expo was fun. There were a lot of booths there, about the same as last year, although the expo hall was bigger (on the first floor), and the feet between the aisles for larger (12 feet). As for eye candy, and pictures, I got some great shots. Buses were no problem this year, in fact, I had to push the bus driver to get the bus going because we didnt feel like waiting for people to come.  As for 30 minutes, that took me about one row.

The Thermolife booth was the women with nothing on was stopped about 2-3 hours into it, and they wound up putting up pasties. It was interesting, but not suitable for an expo with kids around. Still, good pictures from that also, as we got there early.

Thanks for Isaac for taking some pics of me, as I normally take the pictures but are not in them. And thanks to all, who were polite enough to let us do some simple videos. 

Mike Tyson roamed the halls on Saturday, and did John Cena (WWE), and I would up tasting and drinking all sorts of interesting stuff, including that new Goat Protein...

Oh, and too bad I missed Mary Jo Cookes identical sister...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 09:01:23 PM »
Thanks for the report, Ron!

We look forward to your pics!

And whats this "Vixen" project you talk of?

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »
General...here is the pic that you have been waiting for! :D

You can thank me later. 
Lee

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 10:41:17 PM »
Thanks JKDMan indeet a great pic and a charming couple,what can I say she deserved the 1st spot but.......

anyway thanks again