Author Topic: FAT or RIPPED?  (Read 35163 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
FAT or RIPPED?
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:47:41 PM »
Which do you like to be?

I say this, because nearly everyone who posts pictures lately is guilty of being rather fat.  What is this trend?  Do you not realize that it is indeed fat and not muscle under your XL shirt that you really don`t fit into?  Do you realize that it is 50,60,70 pounds and possibly more that you have to get rid of?  Why have you gotten so comfortable with your layer of lard?  What has influenced you in your pursuit of weight gain?

What do you hope to accomplish with being fat?   A wise man once said, You can`t flex fat, But some of you seem to want to disagree with that.

We will now post pictures of some case-studies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: FAT or RIPPED?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 12:50:51 PM »
Case Study 1: Alex 23, Flanked by 2 other delusional people, Alex 23 feels that nobody will ever notice his 38 inch waist because the white shirt will remain untucked and indeed, it does not matter since, in the gym and on the street everyone hereto refers to Alex as "Big Alex" and "Big Guy".

He likes that and feels comfortable wrapped in that emotional blanket.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:54:05 PM »
Case Study 1: Alex 23, Flanked by 2 other delusional people, Alex 23 feels that nobody will ever notice his 38 inch waist because the white shirt will remain untucked and indeed, it does not matter since, in the gym and on the street everyone hereto refers to Alex as "Big Alex" and "Big Guy".

He likes that and feels comfortable wrapped in that emotional blanket.

Interesting post considering I've seen numerous pictures of you looking like a fatass including the one of you wearing a skin tight white t-shirt that was clearly too small for you and made you look fat standing next to a really tall guy.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »
another justify my existance thread by TA, how original  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  I can see it now "My life sucks so I'll start a thread putting someone else donw and that'll make me feel more like a man."  how long until the toadies come storming in to lick your balls??  I give it 5 minutes.  Tops.

pathetic......again.  You were owned by this guys video, laugh it off and move on, that's what you were telling me in another thread but I guess it does not apply to your fragile ego.
nasser=piece of shit

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 12:56:42 PM »
Adonis, you looked like Alex23 before you dieted down.

How much you weigh now? are you still in pretty good shape? Or did you kill all those Ben and Jerrys, and destroy the local Burger king losing all your abs? I wonder if you have abs right now.

Prove me wrong, and snap a shot right now. Show us all.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 12:59:51 PM »
In that pic above of TA standing next to the dude, TA doesn't honestly look like he really works out.  His shoulders are broader than the average Joe, but nothing else in that pic suggests to me that he is anything special at all.  Even his arms are very small for someone who claims to work out.  I'm guessing 15 inches, maybe 16 MAX.  certainly nowhere near the 20 he claimed for himself...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 01:03:55 PM »
Adonis, you looked like Alex23 before you dieted down.

How much you weigh now? are you still in pretty good shape? Or did you kill all those Ben and Jerrys, and destroy the local Burger king losing all your abs? I wonder if you have abs right now.

Prove me wrong, and snap a shot right now. Show us all.

Of course I was fat at various times.   The reason being because I was forcefeeding myself.  I was experimenting to see if it really worked.   IT does not.  High Protien did nothing for me for gaining and it did not do an adequate job when I leaned down 3 previous times using the "traditional" bodybuilder approach.

I was not delusional about my fat though.  I knew what it was, because I have gotten really lean in the past.

OF course I am still lean.  I am leaner than the pictures I took for the Mr.Getbig and still eating Pizza and Ice Cream everyday.

The next picture you will see of me will shock you. And EVERYONE will see it all around the world.  That, my friends, I can guarantee....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 01:05:13 PM »
In that pic above of TA standing next to the dude, TA doesn't honestly look like he really works out.  His shoulders are broader than the average Joe, but nothing else in that pic suggests to me that he is anything special at all.  Even his arms are very small for someone who claims to work out.  I'm guessing 15 inches, maybe 16 MAX.  certainly nowhere near the 20 he claimed for himself...

Do you realize who "That dude" is.

He DWARFS EVERYONE@!!! Makes Coleman And Cutler look like a girl.

I think I do well standing next to him as a Lifetime natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 01:11:32 PM »
I think I don`t look too small next to this guy..

But everyone else does.  :)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »
Hey TA, go to the Alex23 video thread and repost that screen shot of his PM to you.  That was a classic owning! hahahahahaah

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 01:14:23 PM »
I think I don`t look too small next to this guy..

But everyone else does.  :)

Nope, you don't look small, you look fat.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 01:15:31 PM »
Well, Adonis probably thought everything would be different just once he lost all the blubber. Well done by the way. However as time progress, realising everything is the same is harder. Except now he has to be as paranoid as fitness girl about what, when and how much to eat so it doesn't affect his very sensitive conditioning. He is just seeking recognition and reward for all his effort. Effort vs reward is not in balance (yet). Psychology ABC.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »
Nope, you don't look small, you look fat.

take a closer look at the picture...his belly button is smiling through the shirt
Here comes the money shot

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »
take a closer look at the picture...his belly button is smiling through the shirt

So are his saggy fat manboobs.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 01:20:54 PM »
Well, Adonis probably thought everything would be different just once he lost all the blubber. Well done by the way. However as time progress, realising everything is the same is harder. Except now he has to be as paranoid as fitness girl about what, when and how much to eat so it doesn't affect his very sensitive conditioning. He is just seeking recognition and reward for all his effort. Effort vs reward is not in balance (yet). Psychology ABC.

oddly enough everyone said good job and commended him...but somehow he wants more
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »
And I knew what was under that shirt. Layer and layers of fat.

I do not know why the majority here though do not realize that they are fat.

REALLY FAT as I was OBESE in that picture with Noah.

Sickly Obese.  And to think, Alex 23 and others are WAY WAY WAY fatter than that and that picture of Noah and I was REALLY fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 01:29:12 PM »

Not paranoid at all my brother in iron.

I had a 5 course meal which was well over 4000 calories alone this saturday with the crescendo ending with a cake entitled "DEATH BY CHOCOLATE"  It was amazing.....I also eat Ice Cream and Pizza and candy and cookies everyday and get leaner doing so. 

I have found the secret known as "The Adonis Principles".  Anyone can do this and I will give you all ,the enitre keys to the Principles in time so that all of you can experience this phenomena.

It truly is amazing. BAST will tell you as well.  He knows a good deal, but I have not taught him near everything yet.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
Pics originally posted by TA:

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »

YIP
Zack

Yes!  This is what I like.  I want to show these people that being fat pointless.  It does nothing!

I want someone to post the fat ones of me in the blue tank top.

That is a PERFECT reference point and will serve as a good example.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »
Fear the Lizard

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »

YIP
Hahahahaha
Classic
Zack

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 02:06:35 PM »
Adonis is just upset because he lost all his muscle on his low protein diet and weighs a buck fifty now.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 02:12:10 PM »
Adonis realizes that without drugs it's VERY difficult to weigh anything close to what you do in the 'offseason'...if you're a ripped 180 lbs natty, you're doing VERY well for yourself. 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »
Adonis realizes that without drugs it's VERY difficult to weigh anything close to what you do in the 'offseason'...if you're a ripped 180 lbs natty, you're doing VERY well for yourself. 

he's buck sixty...
nasser=piece of shit