Author Topic: LEE WILL YOU BE IN MARYSVILLE THE 14TH?  (Read 2429 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
LEE WILL YOU BE IN MARYSVILLE THE 14TH?
« on: October 02, 2006, 04:28:38 PM »
Whats going on bro.I just ran up to the max mucle in my city and saw a poster saying you would be guest posing in Marysville, CA  on the 14th of October.I also remembered you said there was some type of hearing as pertaining to your "suspension" by those IFBB fags, but I didnt remember the date, only that it was sometime in early October.Will you be in Marysville guestposing and signing autographs on the 14th for sure, or is there a possibility your hearing will interfeare?Let me know for sure as I dont want to buy tickets and get jewed out of finnally meeting you.Later bro.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: LEE WILL YOU BE IN MARYSVILLE THE 14TH?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »
Appearance money or a useless hearing where the outcome is already determined..

Hmm..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:49:39 PM »
this is quite close to where i live also....so if you truly are going there, ill see if i can make the trip out.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »
The poster says Lee will be there but I realize he's going threw some shit at the moment.Dont really want to buy tickets if he's not gonna show.Let us know whats up Lee.Ur fans still give a shit.Fuck Ben Wieder and his new book.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »
Ur fans still give a shit.f**k Ben Wieder and his new book.
took the words right off my keyboard.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 09:40:25 AM »
As far as i know i am still going to be there :)

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
Good Shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 06:14:54 PM »
Whats going on bro.I just ran up to the max mucle in my city and saw a poster saying you would be guest posing in Marysville, CA  on the 14th of October.I also remembered you said there was some type of hearing as pertaining to your "suspension" by those IFBB fags, but I didnt remember the date, only that it was sometime in early October.Will you be in Marysville guestposing and signing autographs on the 14th for sure, or is there a possibility your hearing will interfeare?Let me know for sure as I dont want to buy tickets and get jewed out of finnally meeting you.Later bro.
Hey, your late for the cross burning, but the Nazi rally starts in an hour.  ::)

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 03:04:52 PM »
Hey, your late for the cross burning, but the Nazi rally starts in an hour.  ::)
Thats cute.U deduced that I was a racist based on an off handed comment.Kind of like people calling Lee a racist for his maltese cross tattoo. ::)What were u trolling the boards for sumthin intelligent to say?Sorry to break it to you but u failed.Someone else used that same quote in another thread on the gossip board a day or so ago.Try again junior.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 04:09:59 PM »
Thats cute.U deduced that I was a racist based on an off handed comment.Kind of like people calling Lee a racist for his maltese cross tattoo. ::)What were u trolling the boards for sumthin intelligent to say?Sorry to break it to you but u failed.Someone else used that same quote in another thread on the gossip board a day or so ago.Try again junior.
You're new around here, that's obvious. Next time, try not to lecture on intelligence when you (not 'u'), yourself, cannot put together a coherent sentence.  ;)

/and it was me, repeating myself. won't do that again, what with you on the prowl

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »
You're new around here, that's obvious. Next time, try not to lecture on intelligence when you (not 'u'), yourself, cannot put together a coherent sentence.  ;)

/and it was me, repeating myself. won't do that again, what with you on the prowl
Actually Ive been on these boards since this time last year, I just actually have a life and things to do so I dont post 10 times a day like individuals such as yourself.I only post on subjects that catch my interest.And Im sorry if my abreviations confused u, some people have a hard time deciphering abreviations, but thats usually because they have a hard time using their brains period.Now hurry up and get ur last nine posts of the day in.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 07:30:39 AM »
Lee, how did it go yesterday?  I would have gone had I known about it sooner.  I was actually at work reading this month's MD, and noticed that you were going to be in Marysville.  I'm in Sacramento, so it would have been a short trip for me, but I didn't notice until about 5pm.  Damn the luck.