Author Topic: New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote  (Read 3994 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This link contains the report, along with some sick detailed cybersex.  I would advise against clicking.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/10/new_foley_insta.html

Former Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL) interrupted a vote on the floor of the House in 2003 to engage in Internet sex with a high school student who had served as a congressional page, according to new Internet instant messages provided to ABC News by former pages.

ABC News now has obtained 52 separate instant message exchanges, which former pages say were sent by Foley, using the screen name Maf54, to two different boys under the age of 18.

This message was dated April 2003, at approximately 7 p.m., according to the message time stamp.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »
Man, i wish something like this would happen to that fag Tony Blair.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »
guess this deserved it's own thread, it's not like there's a couple dedicated to this clown already.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:14 PM »
Man, i wish something like this would happen to that fag Tony Blair.

Didn't his son drink himself to sleep and lite up a joint? Or was that one of your princes?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 02:58:11 PM »
Didn't his son drink himself to sleep and lite up a joint? Or was that one of your princes?

Probably both, but I know prince harry did that :-*

Kids a playa 8)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
Merge this thread with the other Foley threads.

BTW, isn't the legal age 16?

So he's no criminal.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »

So he's no criminal.

YIP
Zack

Depends what state. Still fucked up Hedge... admit it...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 03:13:51 PM »
in FL, it's 18.

Also, Foley's atty just had a press conference.  Blamed a touchy priest, 30+ years ago, for the actions.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »
in FL, it's 18.

Also, Foley's atty just had a press conference.  Blamed a touchy priest, 30+ years ago, for the actions.

Even less of a man. What happened to manning up admitting your guilt, retain some dignity.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »
Yep.  And he won't identify the priest or district where he works, which means it's possible the grabby clergyman (if he's real) is still playing grab ass.

So after being caught in 2001, again on 11/15/2005, and having his bosses cover for it, he went into rehab for his alcoholism which caused this.  Then, he blamed a priest, whom he refuses to identify.

This is so rich.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »

So he's no criminal.

YIP
Zack
****Oh man**** WHERE ARE YOU FROM?  "Legal age" for most things is 18.  I believe the age of consent is 18 in Florida and 16 if the two are 24 or under--------At a min with nothing else, this is sexual harrasement which is a crime so don't go saying this sick bastard isn't a criminal.  
The world is mine!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 03:28:07 PM »
****Oh man**** WHERE ARE YOU FROM?  "Legal age" for most things is 18.  I believe the age of consent is 18 in Florida and 16 if the two are 24 or under--------At a min with nothing else, this is sexual harrasement which is a crime so don't go saying this sick bastard isn't a criminal.  

yeah, CNN just clarified.  I live in FL also.  It's 16 here.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 03:29:33 PM »
yeah, CNN just clarified.  I live in FL also.  It's 16 here.
But 18 for Foley since he's over 24 right?
The world is mine!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »
yep. 

and the whole position of authority thing too, a whole nother issue.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 04:00:45 PM »

Sexual harassment isn't a crime.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 04:13:01 PM »
Yep.  And he won't identify the priest or district where he works, which means it's possible the grabby clergyman (if he's real) is still playing grab ass.

So after being caught in 2001, again on 11/15/2005, and having his bosses cover for it, he went into rehab for his alcoholism which caused this.  Then, he blamed a priest, whom he refuses to identify.

This is so rich.

Coward.   >:(  I hope he finishes his rehab behind bars. 

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 04:29:54 PM »
Sexual harassment isn't a crime.
Many things that constitute sexual harassment are criminal in their own right.  There are also sexual harassment laws----Breaking the law isn't a crime ****since when?****  Oh you're saying there aren't any sexual harassment laws or acts that consititue sexual harasment that are criminal then right?  Oh hell no--------you better run tell all these states that there are not any sexual harrasment laws that they think they have ::) http://www.de2.psu.edu/harassment/legal/state.html

The world is mine!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 04:40:34 PM »
Many things that constitute sexual harassment are criminal in their own right.  There are also sexual harassment laws----Breaking the law isn't a crime ****since when?****  Oh you're saying there aren't any sexual harassment laws or acts that consititue sexual harasment that are criminal then right?  Oh hell no--------you better run tell all these states that there are not any sexual harrasment laws that they think they have ::) http://www.de2.psu.edu/harassment/legal/state.html

I could tell the various Civil Rights offices listed in the link you posted that sexual harassment is not a crime, but I think they know that already.  But thanks for sharing.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »
I could tell the various Civil Rights offices listed in the link you posted that sexual harassment is not a crime, but I think they know that already.  But thanks for sharing.

****WRONG LUPE**** For Example!------- Sexual Harassment statues on the books in Florida for the State Employees consider sexual harassment a form of discrimination. "A type of sexual discrimination, sexual harassment violates part of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and is therefore punishable by federal law. Many states also have laws against sexual harassment..."  Not to mention you dodged the fact that there are a multitude of things that qualify as sexual harassment that are criminal.  If you force an employee to have sex with you, it's sexual harassment, it could also be rape which could bring more charges.

http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/criminal_law/sexual-harassment.html
The world is mine!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
****WRONG LUPE**** For Example!------- Sexual Harassment statues on the books in Florida for the State Employees consider sexual harassment a form of discrimination. "A type of sexual discrimination, sexual harassment violates part of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and is therefore punishable by federal law. Many states also have laws against sexual harassment..."  Not to mention you dodged the fact that there are a multitude of things that qualify as sexual harassment that are criminal.  If you force an employee to have sex with you, it's sexual harassment, it could also be rape which could bring more charges.

http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/criminal_law/sexual-harassment.html

Dude, violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is not a crime.  That ain't a criminal statute.  Civil penalties are imposed.  It's a federal "civil" law.  You're confusing civil and criminal law.  Civil = $$.  Criminal = prison and fines.   

And I didn't dodge anything.  Yes certain forms of sexual harassment can also be a crime.  If you force an employee to have nonconsensual sex that is rape, which is a crime, and it's a form of hostile environment sexual harassment, which can result in civil liability.  But to say sexual harassment is a crime is just an inaccurate statement.     

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 05:46:08 PM »
On my point of Zack saying he's not a criminal: "Under laws that Congressman Foley helped write, soliciting sex from a minor online is a federal crime," Reid said. "The alleged crimes here are far outside the scope of any congressional committee, and the attorney general should open a full-scale investigation immediately."

Maybe I'm wrong but the way I understood it is that if you violate the civil rights act you can face charges at the federal level for laws broken in the commission of violating someone's ***civil rights***  So if you kill someone to stop them from voting as an example, they could prosecute you for murder at the federal level? No ???  I mean unless we're talking about some stupid winking at some chick case that would just get dropped, how many actual sexual harrasment cases don't occur without breaking some laws? This is what I was thinking and no I didn't post a whole shitload of info to expand on what I was thinking but I didn't expect to be challenged.  Foley is a criminal or he will be when they bring charges against him and he's prosecuted.  Felony charges no less-------------

The world is mine!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 07:07:37 PM »
Foley is a criminal or he will be when they bring charges against him and he's prosecuted.  Felony charges no less-------------

But the differance is he will not spend a f*cking day in jail.. he will be protected by laws he helped create. I bet he gets 500 hours of community service, a large fine and probation and will probabally be banned from being around children alone. the man will NOT have to register as a sex offender, and WILL NOT spend a day in jail. Almost sure of this which is such a double neggative...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 07:21:41 PM »
On my point of Zack saying he's not a criminal: "Under laws that Congressman Foley helped write, soliciting sex from a minor online is a federal crime," Reid said. "The alleged crimes here are far outside the scope of any congressional committee, and the attorney general should open a full-scale investigation immediately."

Maybe I'm wrong but the way I understood it is that if you violate the civil rights act you can face charges at the federal level for laws broken in the commission of violating someone's ***civil rights***  So if you kill someone to stop them from voting as an example, they could prosecute you for murder at the federal level? No ???  I mean unless we're talking about some stupid winking at some chick case that would just get dropped, how many actual sexual harrasment cases don't occur without breaking some laws? This is what I was thinking and no I didn't post a whole shitload of info to expand on what I was thinking but I didn't expect to be challenged.  Foley is a criminal or he will be when they bring charges against him and he's prosecuted.  Felony charges no less-------------

You're thinking of two different laws.  The Civil Rights Act of 1964 does not have criminal penalties.  There is another provision (section 1983?) that prohibits deprivation of civil rights under color of law, which carries civil and criminal penalties.  It applies to the government and government agents.  I believe this is the law that was used to prosecute the officers in the Rodney King case in federal court after they were acquitted in state court? 

What Foley did may be a crime.  In fact, I hope it is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 09:06:40 PM »
hahahahaha they got screenshots of his sn online today.

Foley was online today, logged into AIM.

After all this BS and his supposedly being in rehab right now.

Holy shit, what a joke...

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »
hahahahaha they got screenshots of his sn online today.

Foley was online today, logged into AIM.

After all this BS and his supposedly being in rehab right now.

Holy shit, what a joke...
REALLY?  Where did you hear?
Edward Bernays is a Demon