Author Topic: Racism Posts...  (Read 25072 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Racism Posts...
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 06:26:58 AM »
Thanks ron.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2006, 07:36:49 AM »
So who are those in timeout?
Motherboy (the band).

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 07:38:48 AM »
DAvid Paul calls me a gook and chink all the time, can we put him in time out too Ron?
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2006, 08:04:57 AM »
So who are those in timeout?

Woten is one of them but he is used to it by now

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2006, 08:56:04 AM »
Woten is one of them but he is used to it by now

Why does he claim to have some kind of link to Dan Duchaine? Anyone know what the deal with this guy is?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 10:12:33 AM »
Excellent Ron.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 10:52:52 AM »
why then do  you tolerate homophobia. Yea the jokes are fine, we have a sense of humor(very few other groups can claim) but posts that approve violence and  ones that advocate denying us rights should be banned. I see them all the time.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 11:17:11 AM »

If thats the case, nycbull...then lets ban Bay for all his sick comments and posts. I find that offensive...matter of fact...lets make this piece like MAYHEM and stroke eachothers schlongs and massage eachothers prostates and swing on eachothers nuts...

...did that sound gay?
?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

go jay!!!! time for an intelligent well spoken champ!
Once again - there are a few of you starting to put racist comments into your posts.

This is not tolerated.

If you continue, and this is your warning, you will be put in Time Out mode and banned...

That also goes for PM's...

While we all have heated arguements, I am in no mood for the racist stuff....

go somewhere else if you continue...

seriously now...

About time.  Alot of these bigots blasted Ronnie for the wrong reason once Cutler won.  A particular jackass was cheering "Finally we will have an Mr. Olympia who can speak clearly!"  and that prick might be on this board saying he will clean up his act.  Bullshit, that idiot and most of these others will be back at it in a couple of days.
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »

If Ronnie was PURPLE or GREEN he would STILL speak in jibberish and ebonics...what does prasing an Olympia who can put real sentence structure together and speak in English as was taught in school and basic phonics class have to do with itbeing a racist statement?

'...dawg'
?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
If Ronnie was PURPLE or GREEN he would STILL speak in jibberish and ebonics...what does prasing an Olympia who can put real sentence structure together and speak in English as was taught in school and basic phonics class have to do with itbeing a racist statement?

'...dawg'
What does the way speaks have to do with his physique?  Ronnie graduated top of his class from college and is probably smarter than 90 percent of the people on this board.  I dont care how anyone on this planet talks.  Bodybuilders are judged on their physique.  Thats what I've been told at least.  A guy can be a prick personally, have skeletons in the closet, go to prison, or talk slow.  Bottom line is what they look like onstage.  I praise Jay because he was the better PHYSIQUE at the Olympia not the better public speaker. 
Truly STOP WHINING

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 11:49:24 AM »
This thread smells like shit.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
 ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 11:59:17 AM »
E

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 11:59:21 AM »
how do these people get off their time outs??
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 12:20:17 PM »
What does the way speaks have to do with his physique?  Ronnie graduated top of his class from college and is probably smarter than 90 percent of the people on this board.  I dont care how anyone on this planet talks.  Bodybuilders are judged on their physique.  Thats what I've been told at least.  A guy can be a prick personally, have skeletons in the closet, go to prison, or talk slow.  Bottom line is what they look like onstage.  I praise Jay because he was the better PHYSIQUE at the Olympia not the better public speaker. 
I see your point, son but in the real world people are judges by what comes out of your mouth and HOW it comes out of their mouth.

Unless Ronnie duct tapes his report card and degree on his forhead people are gonna think he's an unarticulate ebonic/jibberish sentence fragment spitting idiot and dismiss all his scholastic accompolishments.

Take a guy who never graduated high school but he seems to speak in eloquence and uses correct grammer and has an awesome deep vocabulary...when he speaks people might assume he has higer education and dub him more successful and pay him more respect.

I think Ronnie made an ass of himself when he went on Leno and was asked by leno what kind of food it takes to eat to look like a Mr Olympia...Ronnie answered..."well u no i eat everythign i want like pizza...french fries and burgers..." Leno asked him again giving Ronnie a chance to redeem himself he asked..."Don't you have to eat healthy and have lots of protein and vegetables and eat right all the time?" Ronnie answered...'well u know i dont...i eat whatever I want...'

Nice.
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 12:35:47 PM »
where do you find that board?

waved a magic wand

;D

if you go into the "stats" board...at the top...there shows how many getbig members there is.

Click on the number, & it will show you all the members.

Click on the category on top, & it breaks it down by category

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 12:38:41 PM »
I see your point, son but in the real world people are judges by what comes out of your mouth and HOW it comes out of their mouth.

Unless Ronnie duct tapes his report card and degree on his forhead people are gonna think he's an unarticulate ebonic/jibberish sentence fragment spitting idiot and dismiss all his scholastic accompolishments.

Take a guy who never graduated high school but he seems to speak in eloquence and uses correct grammer and has an awesome deep vocabulary...when he speaks people might assume he has higer education and dub him more successful and pay him more respect.

I think Ronnie made an ass of himself when he went on Leno and was asked by leno what kind of food it takes to eat to look like a Mr Olympia...Ronnie answered..."well u no i eat everythign i want like pizza...french fries and burgers..." Leno asked him again giving Ronnie a chance to redeem himself he asked..."Don't you have to eat healthy and have lots of protein and vegetables and eat right all the time?" Ronnie answered...'well u know i dont...i eat whatever I want...'

Nice.

So you would agree that his public speaking skills ( which i to think are subpar) are not because of his race, just his individual lack of skills right. Because melvin anthony would be just fine if you ask me...and he is black.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 12:40:17 PM »

I agree. Melvin would. It has nothing to do with race but black ARE more likely to abuse the English Language and speak in jibberish and ebonics and it is apparent that Ronnie falls victim to that statistic.
?

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
Here we go again..

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2006, 12:54:47 PM »
Here we go again..

Good point, I think unless people want to go into time out this thread should be stopped here.

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
Good point, I think unless people want to go into time out this thread should be stopped here.
Co-sign.

dadudemon

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »
I agree. Melvin would. It has nothing to do with race but black ARE more likely to abuse the English Language and speak in jibberish and ebonics and it is apparent that Ronnie falls victim to that statistic.

That seems racist dude. I don't really think of it as "abusing" the English language. It is adding color and originality to an already bastardized language. The English language is ever evolving.

Upon the backs of many slaves was this Country's Genesis. (That is my quote BTW. I love it.) If it were not for African Americans, our country would not be a great as it is today.

Almost every aspect of American culture is touched in some way by African Americans.

I do agree, though, that articulation and elocution are the quintessential elements of intelligent public image. However, an intelligent person can see past articulation and piece together intelligence from an individual who is seemingly unintelligent. Your judging “unintelligent" based on race may actually indicate your unintelligence to another whose intelligence surpasses your own, hence the phrase, “you ignorant racist!”

In case you are wondering, I am white.

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2006, 01:17:51 PM »
This thread is going to be a million pages long before the week ends. :(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2006, 02:08:23 PM »
That seems racist dude. I don't really think of it as "abusing" the English language. It is adding color and originality to an already bastardized language. The English language is ever evolving.

Upon the backs of many slaves was this Country's Genesis. (That is my quote BTW. I love it.) If it were not for African Americans, our country would not be a great as it is today.

Almost every aspect of American culture is touched in some way by African Americans.

I do agree, though, that articulation and elocution are the quintessential elements of intelligent public image. However, an intelligent person can see past articulation and piece together intelligence from an individual who is seemingly unintelligent. Your judging “unintelligent" based on race may actually indicate your unintelligence to another whose intelligence surpasses your own, hence the phrase, “you ignorant racist!”

In case you are wondering, I am white.

Quit using those BIG words before you choke on one of those...

Everything you said...was all bullshit. Thank you.
?