Author Topic: Racism Posts...  (Read 25059 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Racism Posts...
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2006, 02:46:54 PM »
DAvid Paul calls me a gook and chink all the time, can we put him in time out too Ron?

were not allowed to use that kind of language, what makes you the exception in your post gayjoanne?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »

Yea, Ron...'THEY' started it anyway!

?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »
I see your point, son but in the real world people are judges by what comes out of your mouth and HOW it comes out of their mouth.

Unless Ronnie duct tapes his report card and degree on his forhead people are gonna think he's an unarticulate ebonic/jibberish sentence fragment spitting idiot and dismiss all his scholastic accompolishments.

Take a guy who never graduated high school but he seems to speak in eloquence and uses correct grammer and has an awesome deep vocabulary...when he speaks people might assume he has higer education and dub him more successful and pay him more respect.

I think Ronnie made an ass of himself when he went on Leno and was asked by leno what kind of food it takes to eat to look like a Mr Olympia...Ronnie answered..."well u no i eat everythign i want like pizza...french fries and burgers..." Leno asked him again giving Ronnie a chance to redeem himself he asked..."Don't you have to eat healthy and have lots of protein and vegetables and eat right all the time?" Ronnie answered...'well u know i dont...i eat whatever I want...'

Nice.
Son?  Anyfuckingways.  Just do us all a favor and shut the hell up and appreciate bodybuilding just like any other sport.  These guys are generally not smart anyways.  Its bad enough these guys are judged on physiques so harshly.  Who gives a flying fuck what they do offstage and how they talk.  As long as they show up in condition and compete who really cares?  I dont blast my favorite NFL players because they got bad grades in college and left their junior year to go to the NFL.  People like you just look for cracks in the armor to criticize.  Ronnie is not an eight time mr. olympia for his ability to give a speech.  So what he is not a people relations dream like Arnold was for bodybuilding.  Neither was Dorian or Franco and so on.  Let it go and get back to basics of bodybuilding.  Physiques onstage.  He made an ass of himself on Leno?  Wow and so have plenty of douchebag Hollywood actors.
Truly STOP WHINING

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2006, 03:33:37 PM »
were not allowed to use that kind of language, what makes you the exception in your post gayjoanne?
well im actually asian american so I was using the terminology that was being posted to illustrate the vicious and heartlessness of your remarks to me and other asians.
L

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2006, 03:38:46 PM »
waved a magic wand

;D

if you go into the "stats" board...at the top...there shows how many getbig members there is.

Click on the number, & it will show you all the members.

Click on the category on top, & it breaks it down by category

schweet! ;D
R

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »
Son?  Anyfuckingways.  Just do us all a favor and shut the hell up and appreciate bodybuilding just like any other sport.  These guys are generally not smart anyways.  Its bad enough these guys are judged on physiques so harshly.  Who gives a flying f**k what they do offstage and how they talk.  As long as they show up in condition and compete who really cares?  I dont blast my favorite NFL players because they got bad grades in college and left their junior year to go to the NFL.  People like you just look for cracks in the armor to criticize.  Ronnie is not an eight time mr. olympia for his ability to give a speech.  So what he is not a people relations dream like Arnold was for bodybuilding.  Neither was Dorian or Franco and so on.  Let it go and get back to basics of bodybuilding.  Physiques onstage.  He made an ass of himself on Leno?  Wow and so have plenty of douchebag Hollywood actors.
Meltdown...son.
?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 03:49:45 PM »
It doesn't matter what you say if they don't call me filthy names they say things like thick lips and a heap of other very offensive stuff.They have real small brains and hate all,not just black brown or asian.A Fool is a Fool is a Fool.I give back plenty they have tried so hard to get me to go to Mayhem,now that doesn't help Rons site sending people to Mayhem.Like I said Fools.Burn and be burnt.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 03:50:20 PM »
i like most of blockheads post. you guys need to lighten up, you are taking all this way too seriously. its not like hes some klan grand wizard coming on here advocating going out and lynching or something ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 03:52:59 PM »
Thank You Ron. This Asian American is grateful for the change! :(

A few days ago you said you liked the racial comments and that they were fun because you are supposedly from New York City. You are so full of crap. Keep your stories straight.
The House that Ruth built

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
 Thanks, John.

It boggles my mind how people get OFFENDED by things nowadays...especially on a punk ass internet bodybuilding internet chat forum.

My mom is mexican...my dad is Irish. I would LAUGH at jokes or tounge-in-cheek comments about sterotypical mexican or Irish culture.

I'm not really a racist or a woman hater...I just like having fun on here and igniting thought and emotion. Politically Correct I am not.

That is why Getbig is so great...it is the Jerry Springer of BB forums. It is the Howard Stern of BB forums. Not for the faint of heart, enter at your own risk.

Oh...and Miss Karen? STFU...fuckstick!
?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2006, 03:56:56 PM »

The other day he was saying he was a bad ass from NYC who racial slurs didn't phase at all.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
Thanks.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »
Thanks, John.

It boggles my mind how people get OFFENDED by things nowadays...especially on a punk ass internet bodybuilding internet chat forum.

My mom is mexican...my dad is Irish. I would LAUGH at jokes or tounge-in-cheek comments about sterotypical mexican or Irish culture.

I'm not really a racist or a woman hater...I just like having fun on here and igniting thought and emotion. Politically Correct I am not.

That is why Getbig is so great...it is the Jerry Springer of BB forums. It is the Howard Stern of BB forums. Not for the faint of heart, enter at your own risk.

yes great post. my parents are the same as yours....some of the best mexican jokes i have heard have been from mexicans. this is stuff we should all be able to have a laugh together over. i dont think theres any genuine racial hatred going on here- people are WAY too sensitive.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »
I see your point, son but in the real world people are judges by what comes out of your mouth and HOW it comes out of their mouth.

Unless Ronnie duct tapes his report card and degree on his forhead people are gonna think he's an unarticulate ebonic/jibberish sentence fragment spitting idiot and dismiss all his scholastic accompolishments.

Take a guy who never graduated high school but he seems to speak in eloquence and uses correct grammer and has an awesome deep vocabulary...when he speaks people might assume he has higer education and dub him more successful and pay him more respect.

I think Ronnie made an ass of himself when he went on Leno and was asked by leno what kind of food it takes to eat to look like a Mr Olympia...Ronnie answered..."well u no i eat everythign i want like pizza...french fries and burgers..." Leno asked him again giving Ronnie a chance to redeem himself he asked..."Don't you have to eat healthy and have lots of protein and vegetables and eat right all the time?" Ronnie answered...'well u know i dont...i eat whatever I want...'

Nice.

It pains me to say that I agree with him, but TheBlobhead is correct here.

Ronnie is quite unarticulate which does not lead to a good public perception of his intelligence level.

That seems racist dude. I don't really think of it as "abusing" the English language. It is adding color and originality to an already bastardized language. The English language is ever evolving.

Upon the backs of many slaves was this Country's Genesis. (That is my quote BTW. I love it.) If it were not for African Americans, our country would not be a great as it is today.

Almost every aspect of American culture is touched in some way by African Americans.

I do agree, though, that articulation and elocution are the quintessential elements of intelligent public image. However, an intelligent person can see past articulation and piece together intelligence from an individual who is seemingly unintelligent. Your judging “unintelligent" based on race may actually indicate your unintelligence to another whose intelligence surpasses your own, hence the phrase, “you ignorant racist!”

In case you are wondering, I am white.

Nice post.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2006, 04:21:20 PM »
well im actually asian american so I was using the terminology that was being posted to illustrate the vicious and heartlessness of your remarks to me and other asians.

Didn't you post this earlier today jaejonna?   

"What a prick, thank God I work in the corporate world where the only people who steal are the ones that clean my office, but that mexican bitch knows i would kick her in the head as well!!"

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2006, 04:23:36 PM »
Thanks, John.

LOL, Miss Karen is the dumbest poster around ;D

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 04:25:10 PM »
About time.  Alot of these bigots blasted Ronnie for the wrong reason once Cutler won.  A particular jackass was cheering "Finally we will have an Mr. Olympia who can speak clearly!"  and that prick might be on this board saying he will clean up his act.  Bullshit, that idiot and most of these others will be back at it in a couple of days.

Uh... have you HEARD Ronnie talk?! That man can't talk, and that ain't bein racist.

Ronnie talking is basically just a string of "YIP YIP!! heeey buddeeyy YIP!" etc etc

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »
Once again - there are a few of you starting to put racist comments into your posts.

This is not tolerated.

If you continue, and this is your warning, you will be put in Time Out mode and banned...

That also goes for PM's...

While we all have heated arguements, I am in no mood for the racist stuff....

go somewhere else if you continue...

seriously now...

Meltdown!
?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 04:38:13 PM »
So what he is not a people relations dream like Arnold was for bodybuilding.  Neither was Dorian or Franco and so on.  Let it go and get back to basics of bodybuilding. 
Truly STOP WHINING

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2006, 04:51:43 PM »
Ronnie speaks like many southerners do, black or white. the key to the way that they speak, regardless of color, is the linguistic style known as consonent reduction simplification (crs). wherein, consonents are either omitted(to the listener) or barely stressed as in usual speech. this would, to the listener unfamiliar with a dialect that has this property, probably sound unintelligent, or, like "gibberish."
but still.... how he speaks has nothing to do with his physique.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2006, 05:00:28 PM »
Ronnie speaks like many southerners do, black or white. the key to the way that they speak, regardless of color, is the linguistic style known as consonent reduction simplification (crs). wherein, consonents are either omitted(to the listener) or barely stressed as in usual speech. this would, to the listener unfamiliar with a dialect that has this property, probably sound unintelligent, or, like "gibberish."
but still.... how he speaks has nothing to do with his physique.
Did you almost choke on some of those big words?
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »
BlockHead is pushing it in this thread. I wouldnt be surprise if you find yourself in timeout dawg.  ;D

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »
Did you almost choke on some of those big words?
no

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2006, 05:07:06 PM »
BlockHead is pushing it in this thread. I wouldnt be surprise if you find yourself in timeout dawg.  ;D
Yea well I already know you ratted me out...mark!
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2006, 05:08:58 PM »
Yea well I already know you ratted me out...mark!

No I didnt and I never have rat you or anybody else. All Ron has to do is read this thread. ::)
My name is not Mark. >:(