Author Topic: HardFitness 2006 Olympia Figure, Fitness and Ms. Olympia Photos and Results  (Read 4515 times)

jclopez

• Getbig II
  • Photographer
Photos and Results are now available, sorted by competitor name.

http://www.hardfitness.com/olympia2006.html

Jenny Lynn

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
 ???
I'm confused, because when I compare this picture to the above picture, I see better abs, quads, etc. We won't even get into the various quarter turn comparisons.

::)
Lee

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
DJ definitely got the shaft at the O. I love her physique and can't phathom why she was in the last callouts.

???
Elevate Your Image.™

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Tanja had a great yr.  Thought she'd be top 3.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
DJ definitely got the shaft at the O. I love her physique and can't phathom why she was in the last callouts.

???

She actually looks much tighter and in better shape than Lynn...but then again...it could be the photos.  21st has to be the lowest of her career
Oh...Monica!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
She actually looks much tighter and in better shape than Lynn...but then again...it could be the photos.  21st has to be the lowest of her career
I was in the front row, it is definitely not the photos.
Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Whoa...this is historic - Isaac playing it straight??? 

DJ Wallis is top-3 whenever she steps onstage.  The only women capable of beating her are Dina and The Regal One (and this is coming from a guy who loves Tara Scotti, Latisha Wilder, Gina Aliotti, etc)...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V

DJ Wallis is top-3 whenever she steps onstage.  The only women capable of beating her are Dina and The Regal One (and this is coming from a guy who loves Tara Scotti, Latisha Wilder, Gina Aliotti, etc)...
Come on man, just because I don't jump on the Tre Train all the time doesn't mean I can't keep it real.  8)

DJ Wallis has one of the best figure physiques without a doubt.
Elevate Your Image.™

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.

Capable of beating DJ when she's on? Monica Brant and maybe Valerie W.(who has a completely different structure). That is all. (and I'm a guy who LOVES Shannon M., Michelle A., etc.)

Of course she does. She didn't place 21st...she was tied for 16th.  ::) After that they put names in alphabetical order.
Lee

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I'm stunned!!

divcom

• Getbig V
Capable of beating DJ when she's on? Monica Brant and maybe Valerie W.(who has a completely different structure). That is all. (and I'm a guy who LOVES Shannon M., Michelle A., etc.)
Of course she does. She didn't place 21st...she was tied for 16th.  ::) After that they put names in alphabetical order.

What's the difference jacka$$?   ::)
Oh...Monica!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
Jackass?  ??? That was unnecessary. Ease off the caffiene, kid.
The difference (hopefully this isn't too difficult to comprehend) is that there are not four other women who placed ahead of you when you place 16th. There is no such place as 21st. Once you place below 15th, you are essentially placed in one group.
Hope this helps.  ;)
Lee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Well, I think that's essentially what JKD was saying.  Based on the photos, DJ's was clearly a top-6 physique at this contest, so yeah, 9th, 13th, 22nd...who cares - she obviously got the shaft.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

DJ should've entered the hot body contest at the Expo.

>:(

divcom

• Getbig V
Well, I think that's essentially what JKD was saying.  Based on the photos, DJ's was clearly a top-6 physique at this contest, so yeah, 9th, 13th, 22nd...who cares - she obviously got the shaft.

16-21 is basically the same thing in that show....esp if you look better than the winner.  hence...it's still the bottom.  Next time...i'll pay more attention to the last names.
Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

They're replaying the contest in one of the chatrooms right now, and I just heard that DJ was declared the WINNER.

divcom

• Getbig V
Ok...I just noticed that Lynn is with JMP Management too.  Should have figured.  :-\
Oh...Monica!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
Ok...I just noticed that Lynn is with JMP Management too.  Should have figured.  :-\
Hello? Bueller...Bueller... ::)
Lee