Author Topic: pic of ronnie 1 day out of grand prix looking to come in at 270!  (Read 10714 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: pic of ronnie 1 day out of grand prix looking to come in at 270!
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2006, 10:31:47 PM »
Ronnie told me personally that he has never competed over 255 lbs.

I am not saying he is right or wrong that is what he told me in November 2005.

Sometimes Ronnies says some dumb things such as on the Jay Leno show that he is .3 percent bodyfat and yes, he did say "Point 3 percent".

Who knows.

Oh lord!  Ronnie only outweighed Arnold by 20 lbs.  I don't think so.  I think the last sentance can be applied to the first.
No Worries 4 me

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2006, 12:55:24 AM »
Dropping weight is what made his stomach looks so big in 2001 02 - I don't know what's up with his tris ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2006, 03:32:42 AM »
You can't see his stomach in that shirt...which is wierd because usually it would stick out a bit...and his chest looks silly large in that shirt..I think its safet to say that ronnie is going to show up really tight...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2006, 06:18:22 AM »
looking small, the tricep is wowwwwww small! wow to much varying weight in the last week, panick mode has set in!
He'll be back. He just needs time to rest his body. He's had some nagging injuries not to mention a pinched nerve in his lat which is why he couldn't flex his back properly. Don't forget he's in his forties too. When you heave the weight that he does, injuries are bound to happen. It happend to Dorian too. He'll be back next year. Don't cound him down yet. Either way, with 8 sandows he has nothing to prove to anyone.

PB