Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 55277 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 12:16:28 PM »
How are you going to tell if he lost muscle and what are your plans 3-4 days before the show?

BTW, calorie deficit diets are great for the overweight and obese......not for bodybuilding!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2007, 12:18:33 PM »
BTW, calorie deficit diets are great for the overweight and obese......not for bodybuilding!

Contrary to what you believe,
Bodybuilders don`t defy Science and Scientific Laws.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »

You believe in god, so Science is deaf to you anyways.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2007, 12:20:11 PM »
Bodybuilders are not athletes. ROFLMAO.

High Protien is a myth.

its not you moron, why would a phd who has dedicated his life to protein digestion, and utilization lie?

he has spent possibly 12-15  years in school studying this and thruogh his own research and you dont even have a degree in this stuff.

how is it a myth, his paper clearly states the opposite of what some gym rat is saying.

medical science is a myth, you can drink only milk and stay healthy. there is no such thing as essential nutrients.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »
Thats the best statement posted in this thread.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 12:24:20 PM »
You believe in god, so Science is deaf to you anyways.

science and religion dont have an effect on each other hope this helps, your admission that faith in god affects science shows your ignorance. again einsteing,newton,planck,eddington etc beleived and they are scientific giants. stop being a moron and actually back up what you say with arguements logic.

calorie deficit diets are what everyone uses, its not new jesus, get a fucking clue.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 12:24:33 PM »
its not you moron, why would a phd who has dedicated his life to protein digestion, and utilization lie?

he has spent possibly 12-15  years in school studying this and thruogh his own research and you dont even have a degree in this stuff.

how is it a myth, his paper clearly states the opposite of what some gym rat is saying.

medical science is a myth, you can drink only milk and stay healthy. there is no such thing as essential nutrients.

There are Thousands of studies to cite why he is wrong.  High Protein has certainly not caught on Scientific journals.  Make your own conclusion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 12:29:11 PM »
science and religion dont have an effect on each other hope this helps, your admission that faith in god affects science shows your ignorance. again einsteing,newton,planck,eddington etc beleived and they are scientific giants. stop being a moron and actually back up what you say with arguements logic.

calorie deficit diets are what everyone uses, its not new jesus, get a fucking clue.

THAT IS LIE about the great Scientists.
EINSTEIN would abhor that classification:

Einstein has also said:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

The above quote is from a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in " Albert Einstein: The Human Side", edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, and published by Princeton University Press. Also from the same book:

I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.

More of Einstein's comments on religion are available on the web at <URL:http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~lesikar/ESR.html>.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
Here are some more great Quotes Einstein made:

I am a deeply religious nonbeliever. This is a somewhat new kind of religion.

The idea of a personal God is quite alien to me and seems even naive

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »
This will Sicken you, how religious Christians and such viewed Einstein:  (From The God Delusion, by Richard Dawkins)

In greater numbers since his death, religious apologists understandably try to claim Einstein as one of their own. Some of his religious contemporaries saw him very differently. In 1940 Einstein wrote a famous paper justifying his statement 'I do not believe in a personal God.' This and similar statements provoked a storm of letters from the religiously orthodox, many of them alluding to Einstein's Jewish origins. The extracts that follow are taken from Max Jammer's book Einstein and Religion (which is also my main source of quotations from Einstein himself on religious matters). The Roman Catholic Bishop of Kansas City said: 'It is sad to see a man, who comes from the race of the Old Testament and its teaching, deny the great tradition of that race.' Other Catholic clergymen chimed in: 'There is no other God but a personal God ... Einstein does not know what he is talking about. He is all wrong. Some men think that because they have achieved a high degree of learning in some field, they are qualified to express opinions in all.' The notion that religion is a proper field, in which one might claim expertise, is one that should not go unquestioned. That clergyman presumably would not have deferred to the expertise of a claimed 'fairyologist' on the exact shape and colour of fairy wings. Both he and the bishop thought that Einstein, being theologically untrained, had misunderstood the nature of God. On the contrary, Einstein understood very well exactly what he was denying.

An American Roman Catholic lawyer, working on behalf of an ecumenical coalition, wrote to Einstein:

We deeply regret that you made your statement ... in which you ridicule the idea of a personal God. In the past ten years nothing has been so calculated to make people think that Hitler had some reason to expel the Jews from Germany as your statement. Conceding your right to free speech, I still say that your statement constitutes you as one of the greatest sources of discord in America.

A New York rabbi said: 'Einstein is unquestionably a great scientist, but his religious views are diametrically opposed to Judaism.'

'But'? 'But'? Why not 'and'?

The president of a historical society in New Jersey wrote a letter that so damningly exposes the weakness of the religious mind, it is worth reading twice:

We respect your learning, Dr Einstein; but there is one thing you do not seem to have learned: that God is a spirit and cannot be found through the telescope or microscope, no more than human thought or emotion can be found by analyzing the brain. As everyone knows, religion is based on Faith, not knowledge. Every thinking person, perhaps, is assailed at times with religious doubt. My own faith has wavered many a time. But I never told anyone of my spiritual aberrations for two reasons: (1) I feared that I might, by mere suggestion, disturb and damage the life and hopes of some fellow being; (2) because I agree with the writer who said, 'There is a mean streak in anyone who will destroy another's faith.' ... I hope, Dr Einstein, that you were misquoted and that you will yet say something more pleasing to the vast number of the American people who delight to do you honor.

What a devastatingly revealing letter! Every sentence drips with intellectual and moral cowardice.

Less abject but more shocking was the letter from the Founder of the Calvary Tabernacle Association in Oklahoma:

Professor Einstein, I believe that every Christian in America will answer you, 'We will not give up our belief in our God and his son Jesus Christ, but we invite you, if you do not believe in the God of the people of this nation, to go back where you came from.' I have done everything in my power to be a blessing to Israel, and then you come along and with one statement from your blasphemous tongue, do more to hurt the cause of your people than all the efforts of the Christians who love Israel can do to stamp out anti-Semitism in our land. Professor Einstein, every Christian in America will immediately reply to you, 'Take your crazy, fallacious theory of evolution and go back to Germany where you came from, or stop trying to break down the faith of a people who gave you a welcome when you were forced to flee your native land.'

The one thing all his theistic critics got right was that Einstein was not one of them.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
We aren't really preparing for a show, just for the sake of getting in shape. However, I was thinking that I could do that Metrolina as it is at the end of April, which is about 12 weeks from now. I really don't care about competing anymore, but if you guys really want to see the final product, it may be a good to step onstage if I can get lean enough by then. Maybe Goodrum would like to challenge me?

Excellent idea tweeter.  Go for it!
Although if you are going against Goodrum, I'll go ahead and give you the win now.
:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »
That is just sick how Religious people treated Einstein.  They really ruin Technological progress.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2007, 12:41:48 PM »
I never knew protein was so complicated.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »
true adonis is the greatest comedian on the internet

fact
T

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2007, 01:19:41 PM »
THAT IS LIE about the great Scientists.
EINSTEIN would abhor that classification:

Einstein has also said:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

The above quote is from a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in " Albert Einstein: The Human Side", edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, and published by Princeton University Press. Also from the same book:

I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.

More of Einstein's comments on religion are available on the web at <URL:http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~lesikar/ESR.html>.

he has said many things on both sides of the fence, he agreed with spinoza and beleived in a deity, not a personal god. he beleived a intelligence began this world and left it. read quantum questions by ken wilber it has everyone of einsteins quotes regarding spirituality. i didnt say what type of god.

religion and spirituality are not the same, this is again ignorance.

richard dawkins is a biologist, why is he commenting on something he knows nothing about? all his arguments can be easily dismantled and are strawmen that he sets up and takes out. such as people kill in the name of religion etc this is not the crux of the issue, and is a superficial arguement.

he still beleived in a god, read some spinoza and monist contribution, wether panphysicist or pantheist he still beleived in divinity, your missing the point.

he beleived in the supernatural, ill haul up some of his godly quotes but it doesnt really matter, einstein beleived in a god.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »
Adonis, are you telling me that you would believe the studies of a small operation such as NASA over the astonishing scientific research of the great Muscletech? :o

hahhah That seems to be the trend with America in just about everything.

Either believe in a non-existent god, or adhere to marketing and advertising masquerading as science.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2007, 01:22:20 PM »
adonis what arguments do you have for a non-exsistent god? id like to hear some of your logic as to why god doesnt exist. im sure they will be a childish as your theory on protein. with responses, like there are articles proving him wrong.

post the arguments, 40% of scientists beleive in god and 80% of the public.

surely everyone cant be as smart as the great true anus with no education.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2007, 01:23:07 PM »
he has said many things on both sides of the fence, he agreed with spinoza and beleived in a deity, not a personal god. he beleived a intelligence began this world and left it. read quantum questions by ken wilber it has everyone of einsteins quotes regarding spirituality. i didnt say what type of god.

religion and spirituality are not the same, this is again ignorance.

richard dawkins is a biologist, why is he commenting on something he knows nothing about? all his arguments can be easily dismantled and are strawmen that he sets up and takes out. such as people kill in the name of religion etc this is not the crux of the issue, and is a superficial arguement.

he still beleived in a god, read some spinoza and monist contribution, wether panphysicist or pantheist he still beleived in divinity, your missing the point.

he beleived in the supernatural, ill haul up some of his godly quotes but it doesnt really matter, einstein beleived in a god.

You are a liar and do not understand Einstein.

Also,
Faith is not good enough to justify a belief.  It just shows your own ignorance.  You are like a giant eraser, erasing truth, logic and dare I say, science.

Take your lies and god-worship elsewhere.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »
adonis what arguments do you have for a non-exsistent god? id like to hear some of your logic as to why god doesnt exist. im sure they will be a childish as your theory on protein. with responses, like there are articles proving him wrong.

I will be happy to debate this in the Religion section with you.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
good then ill start the thread in the religion section, i would like you to actually make some valid points. in your own words and i will do the same.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2007, 01:28:42 PM »

that means that 60 percent or the vast majority don't believe in God, doesn't it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »
that means that 60 percent or the vast majority don't believe in God, doesn't it?

no, if you think that 60% of the population have phd's.

the majority of scienctists are religious, i have no idea how many are spiritual. science itself is founded on materialism so you can see the obvious paradox in beleiving in the supernatural and the natural. its not a huge paradox as many have pointed out.

the majority of humanity beleive in god. however, scienctists or phds without education in theology, or philosophy are not really the best people to stake opinions on god.

HERE is the thread adonis, glad to see your actually willing to debate some of your thoughts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123178.0

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2007, 01:33:48 PM »
no, if you think that 60% of the population have phd's.

the majority of scienctists are religious, i have no idea how many are spiritual. science itself is founded on materialism so you can see the obvious paradox in beleiving in the supernatural and the natural. its not a huge paradox as many have pointed out.

the majority of humanity beleive in god. however, scienctists or phds without education in theology, or philosophy are not really the best people to stake opinions on god.

HERE is the thread adonis, glad to see your actually willing to debate some of your thoughts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123178.0

You  are espousing lie after lie.

It really does no good to debate the uneducated and misinformed.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »
You  are espousing lie after lie.

It really does no good to debate the uneducated and misinformed.

haha i figured you would back out haahha. what is a lie?

that einstein agreed with spinoza if you deny this you might as well deny e=mc2.

or that light is timeless, and experiences no distance.

or that consciousnous does not collaspe that wave function creating particles fromt the photoelectric effect.

if you want to actually try to debate insted of spewing lies and half truths for once the thread is there.

your the one who suggested it, now after only one reply you back out. this doesnt vote well for your theories if you cannot even handle a simple debate with a simpleton like me ahahhaaha. if your ideas are correct etc i dont see the reason not to expouse them publicly.

are you saying the majority of humanity doesnt beleive in god. a recent poll show 80 percentof americans.

i suppose buddists etc could be taken fromt he pack but the concept of reincarnation and karma has a supernatural ring to it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2007, 01:42:29 PM »
You are a liar and do not understand Einstein.

Also,
Faith is not good enough to justify a belief.  It just shows your own ignorance.  You are like a giant eraser, erasing truth, logic and dare I say, science.

Take your lies and god-worship elsewhere.  

i dont erase truth logic etc, i can show you if you want why atheism is the weaker of the two beleifs based on logic.

atheism and theism are faiths, your beleif is a faith, since no one can KNOW if there is no god, or if there is. all you or i can offer are plausible arguments.

faith in the dis-belief, or belief in god/no god is the only thing you can truly have.

please dont reply that atheism is not a faith.