Author Topic: Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution  (Read 29389 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2009, 05:57:06 AM »
Clearly there are differing opinions on IDA which I expected there would be, there usually is for these kind of finds.  At this point, we wait.  Not shocking.

Yeah, sure Hugo, you say that now, but why didn't you say that when OzmO first started this thread in May?

BOOOM... hahaha...  "where's the missing link, where's the missing link..." The party was bound to be over someday.

well there have been fakes before but I doubt this is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2009, 06:31:48 AM »
yea, i doubt it's fake, I still don't think it's fake and like I said we just have to wait for a consensis.  big freaking deal, that's usual.  the only thing that's unusual with this round is that it went to media before any consensis/scrutiny which I did not know.  so they're doing it ass backwards which is uncustomary and not my fucking fault ::)  but the only thing that means is we wait and see.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2009, 06:36:25 AM »
yea, i doubt it's fake, I still don't think it's fake and like I said we just have to wait for a consensis.  big freaking deal, that's usual.  the only thing that's unusual with this round is that it went to media before any consensis/scrutiny which I did not know.  so they're doing it ass backwards which is uncustomary and not my fucking fault ::)  but the only thing that means is we wait and see.

Why didn't you say "we wait and see" before?  You say it now that it turned out to be far from what they originally claimed.

Funny how the media too made a huge deal about this when it was first claimed that this was the missing link.  But now that it turned out to be far from it, you don't hear about it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »

Yes, you did know.

BBC News
Tuesday, 19 May 2009

The fossil, nicknamed Ida, is claimed to be a "missing link" between today's higher primates - monkeys, apes and humans - and more distant relatives.

But some independent experts, awaiting an opportunity to see the new fossil, are sceptical of the claim.

And they have been critical of the hype surrounding the presentation of Ida

...In addition, Ida bears "a close resemblance to ourselves" he said, with nails instead of claws, a grasping hand and an opposable thumb - like humans and some other primates. But he said some aspects of the teeth indicate she is not a direct ancestor - more of an "aunt" than a "grandmother".

"She belongs to the group from which higher primates and human beings developed but my impression is she is not on the direct line."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8057465.stm

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2009, 06:49:14 AM »
Yes, you did know.

::) I never read that, you posted that after I was I was finished posting in this thread.  I posted before that.  Today is the first time I clicked on this thread again and it was by accident and on the last page.  I've been thinking about the Christmas shit, not this.  The only reason I took note was I saw right away you had called me out ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »
::) I never read that, you posted that after I was I was finished posting in this thread.  I posted before that.  Today is the first time I clicked on this thread again and it was by accident and on the last page.  I've been thinking about the Christmas shit, not this.  The only reason I took note was I saw right away you had called me out ::)

You didn't read it, huh?  Okay, I'll take your word for it.  What do you expect me to do, PM you every time I quote you?  Ah, no.

And I did not call you out.  I quoted you and Deicide as examples to Necrosis of how when it comes to Macro-evolution vs. Creation, many people immediately jump to conclusions before knowing all the facts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2009, 07:02:08 AM »
You didn't read it, huh?  Okay, I'll take your word for it.  What do you expect me to do, PM you every time I quote you?  Ah, no.

And I did not call you out.  I quoted you and Deicide as examples to Necrosis of how when it comes to Macro-evolution vs. Creation, many people immediately jump to conclusions before knowing all the facts.
well I replied to everything else you said so why would I miss that post.  because I wasn't reading the thread anymore.  You were jerking me around acting like an idiot, I was done with this thread.  I didn't see the point or really care anymore.  What needed said I said.  You clearly can see I did not post again until now.  I'm not lying, I didn't see your stupid article.  If I'm going to call somebody out half a year after it was being discussed, I would let them know.  Hell, I'd start a special thread about it if it was that important.

Yea, your quotes suggest something lacking in my judgement, that's calling me out moron.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2009, 07:10:31 AM »
well I replied to everything else you said so why would I miss that post.  because I wasn't reading the thread anymore.  You were jerking me around acting like an idiot, I was done with this thread.  I didn't see the point or really care anymore.  What needed said I said.  You clearly can see I did not post again until now.  I'm not lying, I didn't see your stupid article.  If I'm going to call somebody out half a year after it was being discussed, I would let them know.  Hell, I'd start a special thread about it if it was that important.

Yea, your quotes suggest something lacking in my judgement, that's calling me out moron.

If you say that's calling you out, then I guess I did call you out.  So what?  You jumped to conclusions not knowing all the facts, and not caring to look.  And I wasn't jerking you around.  Stop being so sensitive.

And there you go again with the name calling.  When have I called you names?  You love calling people out, but somebody calls you out and you meltdown.  You yell at your kids and call them names too when they spill the milk? &guy management is in order here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2009, 07:39:21 AM »
If you say that's calling you out, then I guess I did call you out.  So what?  You jumped to conclusions not knowing all the facts, and not caring to look.  And I wasn't jerking you around.  Stop being so sensitive.

And there you go again with the name calling.  When have I called you names?  You love calling people out, but somebody calls you out and you meltdown.  You yell at your kids and call them names too when they spill the milk? &guy management is in order here.
you're flipping out over moron?  lol, ok, I'll go easy on the harsh words haha...  Yea, in the topic's first pages, you were totally unwilling to listen to what I was saying replying with nonsensical replies.  I didn't see the point in going on.  I was happy with what I had said and others can be the judge.  Look, if someone is suggesting you have poor judgement, are they not calling you out on that point? Yup...  half a year later? lol....  Also, I didn't jump to conclusions, the people who released this to the media jumped steps.  I just fucking told you I did not know that. ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2009, 07:43:20 AM »
you're flipping out over moron?  lol, ok, I'll go easy on the harsh words haha...  Yea, in the topic's first pages, you were totally unwilling to listen to what I was saying replying with nonsensical replies.  I didn't see the point in going on.  I was happy with what I had said and others can be the judge.  Look, if someone is suggesting you have poor judgement, are they not calling you out on that point? Yup...  half a year later? lol....  Also, I didn't jump to conclusions, the people who released this to the media jumped steps.  I just fucking told you I did not know that. ::)

You are the only one here flipping out over me allegedly jerking you around and calling you out.  So what if I call you out?

Say what you want.  You make a great example of the point I was making to Necrosis.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2009, 07:51:22 AM »
You are the only one here flipping out over me allegedly jerking you around and calling you out.  So what if I call you out?

Say what you want.  You make a great example of the point I was making to Necrosis.
LOL, whatever.  You can do what you want and on the same hand so can I.  I saw what you did as lame and let you know.  Big freaking deal.  by the way, it looks like it was you in this thread that made all the ASSumptions. ;)  Most of what you accused me of, baseless.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2009, 07:55:17 AM »
LOL, whatever.  You can do what you want and on the same hand so can I.  I saw what you did as lame and let you know.  Big freaking deal.  by the way, it looks like it was you in this thread that made all the ASSumptions. ;)  Most of what you accused me of, baseless.

Sure, it's lame and baseless to you only because it's you who jumped to conclusions and embraced all the original claims.  

BOOOM... hahaha...  "where's the missing link, where's the missing link..." The party was bound to be over someday.

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2009, 08:22:44 AM »
Sure, it's lame and baseless to you only because it's you who jumped to conclusions and embraced all the original claims.  

::)
no, you jumped to conclusions.  You assumed I read your post.  WRONG.  You assumed I would have posted the same way about this had I known it didn't go through the normal scientific scrutiny before media release.  You have to admit, that's not the norm.  How the hell was I supposed to know they jumped right to the media first?  If you really want to blame me for that, I would say that's being one anal bastard, but go ahead.  Blame me for it. ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #188 on: December 15, 2009, 09:35:49 AM »
no, you jumped to conclusions.  You assumed I read your post.  WRONG.  You assumed I would have posted the same way about this had I known it didn't go through the normal scientific scrutiny before media release.  You have to admit, that's not the norm.  How the hell was I supposed to know they jumped right to the media first?  If you really want to blame me for that, I would say that's being one anal bastard, but go ahead.  Blame me for it. ::)

LOL

Sure, Hugo!  You didn't read anything on this thread for months until you "accidentally" opened this thread again today.     ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »
LOL

Sure, Hugo!  You didn't read anything on this thread for months until you "accidentally" opened this thread again today.     ::)
I didn't, that's the truth, go fuck yourself if you don't believe it.  And I don't really give a shit if you don't.  Your attacks are only worth a crap if you do so I guess you ride everything on me lying. ::)  I didn't give a fuck about this thread anymore.  and yes, I clicked the last page thinking it was another thread.  Had I not I would have never seen your lame call out.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
I didn't, that's the truth, go fuck yourself if you don't believe it.  And I don't really give a shit if you don't.  Your attacks are only worth a crap if you do so I guess you ride everything on me lying. ::)  I didn't give a fuck about this thread anymore.  and yes, I clicked the last page thinking it was another thread.  Had I not I would have never seen your lame call out.

you are being owned into oblivion, just pointing that out. You seem a little angry as well, is there things?

it was bad reporting ill give you that, just like the global warming emails that were taken out of context and displayed on fox. You have to watch the media, they are full of morons who no nothing. seriously.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2009, 07:22:35 PM »
keep dreaming....

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2010, 06:45:41 PM »
What a joke! I can't even fathom, this has been allowed. "Calling Ron Avidan", ALERT! ALERT! We have malfunction!  :-X

Government_Controlled/Dea_Agent