Author Topic: just popped my first valium ever  (Read 4932 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
just popped my first valium ever
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
got a single 5mg pill online. feels good man  8) but i only ordered it because i had ordered weed earlier and had just enough left over for a single valium . i wont be ordering any more however. 420 all day 24/7 toke master 420

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: just popped my first valium ever
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 01:34:20 PM »
quite an accomplishment.....congr ats

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
why are you sitting in front of your computer ? outside is beautiful while high .

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
You get your bud online?

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »
You get your bud online?

i do now.. straight from the dispensary in CA to east coast usa. master and vader kush  :D :D although they havent arrived yet. just the valium so far

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 01:36:01 PM »
The first few times can bring a slight feeling of euphoria.
Enjoy it while it lasts, you'll never have it again no matter what dose you take.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
i do now.. straight from the dispensary in CA to east coast usa. master and vader kush  :D :D although they havent arrived yet. just the valium so far

Shit must be great.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 01:37:17 PM »
Shit must be great.

no different from getting aas online.. the silk road is all ill say

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:37 PM »
Slam about 10 beers right now for the full effect.
time under tension

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »
got a single 5mg pill online. feels good man  8) but i only ordered it because i had ordered weed earlier and had just enough left over for a single valium . i wont be ordering any more however. 420 all day 24/7 toke master 420
Planning on mixing Valium and weed together huh?
A

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »
Top 'er off with a few glasses of vino and everything will be gravy. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
Do us all a favor and top it off with a spoonful of Drano.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:23 PM »
  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »
Good night!  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »

x2

dustin

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »
Talking about the drugs you've just taken or how fucked you got at some party is such a white person thing lol

Buuuut, because we're on the subject... congrats on being able to buy from a dispensary. I can buy from them too in Canada and it's awesome being able to try different strains and know it's not just a fake or made up name. I'm smoking purple kush and grapefruit these days. Last one I grew was OG kush and was awesome stuff.

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »
W
Talking about the drugs you've just taken or how fucked you got at some party is such a white person thing lol

Buuuut, because we're on the subject... congrats on being able to buy from a dispensary. I can buy from them too in Canada and it's awesome being able to try different strains and know it's not just a fake or made up name. I'm smoking purple kush and grapefruit these days. Last one I grew was OG kush and was awesome stuff.
where are you ordering from in Canada brother, let me in on this please! im in ON

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »
Jus mainlined my first bag of china white. I'm rolling in a field of kittins and about to float into the clouds. Drugs rule

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »

Haha so true man about white people  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
I got me a monthly script........if my house is on fire,I`m so mellow,I just do not care!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 04:21:47 PM »
valium lasts for one hour or two...can be good to have but never do them more than a few days...they can and will f.uck you up very bad if overdone
MIRAGETROPIN

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
Jus mainlined my first bag of china white. I'm rolling in a field of kittins and about to float into the clouds. Drugs rule
LOL  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »
I got me a monthly script........if my house is on fire,I`m so mellow,I just do not care!
For valium? Never did much for me. Just made me sleepy. Now OC's on the otherhand, made my superman cape come out but my bank acct drain. Thank god I will never do that stuff ever again

dustin

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 04:34:24 PM »
Wwhere are you ordering from in Canada brother, let me in on this please! im in ON

Well I technically buy it right from the growers who supply the shops. You need to have MMAR exemption to do this. I also have a personal production license so I can grow 25 monsters for my brutal migraines. People think it's awesome but it sucks that I can't really tell people I know in real life or they'll mooch or try breaking into my house (I grow at a different house for security purposes). It also sucks because I really do have a fucked up condition and would trade all the weed in the world to get rid of it for good.

Haha so true man about white people  ;D

lol I think Dave Chappelle said it first but it's so true.

Whenever my white friends smoke with me they always need to tell me that "they're soooo hiiiiighhhh". I just tell them that I certainly hope they are because I pay the best for triple AAA shit. I would never put filthy, harmful ditchweed into my lungs. Nor would I give it to friends and loved ones.

Having grown it myself I know that it's so easy to just do it properly, flush it properly, dry it properly and to not take shortcuts. You cut a bit of time and effort and you crop out with shit that's 50% less potent, tastes less dynamic and doesn't ever mature when you cure it. Most of the stuff here is commercial grade stuff which isn't bad, A grade weed but the gangs sometimes cut corners. You'll have amazing looking and smelling bud that'll be potent too, but it'll burn a bit poorly or it won't cure properly (people don't know what REAL triple AAA buds taste like until they've cured it themselves and watched the buds mature). A dumbass mother fucker growing in Miracle Grow, half decent potting soil and a little bit of TLC can grow at least A grade weed just by flushing, drying and curing properly. If anyone ever rips you guys off with shitty weed then beat their ass because there's literally no excuse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »
For valium? Never did much for me. Just made me sleepy. Now OC's on the otherhand, made my superman cape come out but my bank acct drain. Thank god I will never do that stuff ever again
Yeah,I just take them these days for my anxiety and insomnia issues.

My drug of choice was cocaine..........fucked me up,would never consider doing it again.