Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 78235 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2012, 07:41:15 AM »
i promise never come back to getbig but gallielo fucker make GOD come back ,,  God will repeet only one time for getbig fellas ,, gh15 not a dealer ,, gh25 only bring trut and justise to cult ,, gh15 give secrets of pinapple juice and deer meat ,, he bring up sales 45% worldwide ,, it shows power gh15 has on the wall street ,, gh15 make and break kigtopina ,, tren sales double at drug dealer who cook on top chef ,, gh15 power has no limiits ,, gh15 new website has over 25 members that post all the time ,, boty, wesley, apples35, 10 alex45 gimmacks, and three drug sources ,, my power is greater than God ,,  Gh15 talk about liar priest each chicken kentuky fried make him fat on cadavar gh from 6 years old ,, kentuky chicken sales go down 80 %% ,, gh12 power affect world economy ,, gh15 tells about using same needle 100 times ,, nedle sales go down 600%,, gh15 power go into pharmacy sales ,, dick chaney worry and want to meet gh15 but I tell him fuck you ,, I have too many pros to tryain ,, filt fella galignakeo has bunty for any information,,  he drug dealer on americano soil like widowwhite and hjunior Ardnold ,, getbig all dealer on steroid bording ,, filt alexc45 and steelemon know my power and have been fixed ,,

gh15 approved

LMAO

Which person did they let post this? Completely different style from the old gh15 gimmick.

He offered 45000 Rupees for info in galaniko, that's 800 USD.

8)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2012, 07:42:04 AM »
i promise never come back to getbig but gallielo fucker make GOD come back ,,  God will repeet only one time for getbig fellas ,, gh15 not a dealer ,, gh25 only bring trut and justise to cult ,, gh15 give secrets of pinapple juice and deer meat ,, he bring up sales 45% worldwide ,, it shows power gh15 has on the wall street ,, gh15 make and break kigtopina ,, tren sales double at drug dealer who cook on top chef ,, gh15 power has no limiits ,, gh15 new website has over 25 members that post all the time ,, boty, wesley, apples35, 10 alex45 gimmacks, and three drug sources ,, my power is greater than God ,,  Gh15 talk about liar priest each chicken kentuky fried make him fat on cadavar gh from 6 years old ,, kentuky chicken sales go down 80 %% ,, gh12 power affect world economy ,, gh15 tells about using same needle 100 times ,, nedle sales go down 600%,, gh15 power go into pharmacy sales ,, dick chaney worry and want to meet gh15 but I tell him fuck you ,, I have too many pros to tryain ,, filt fella galignakeo has bunty for any information,,  he drug dealer on americano soil like widowwhite and hjunior Ardnold ,, getbig all dealer on steroid bording ,, filt alexc45 and steelemon know my power and have been fixed ,,

gh15 approved

Goddamnit man, you just made my day.   Pineapple juice and deer meat.  Seriously, good work broseph.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »

apply85
Global Elf Mod

we got taken by a scammer, bignick44 = fraud

« on: July 21, 2012, 10:27:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bignick44 came here and the red carpet was rolled out for his lying ass, he put up pictures of a national competitor named nick trigili as his own. it's been confirmed by trigili that bignick44 is not him

further more bignick44 has used his fraudulently acquired status to rip off one of our sources for 1400

i was thinking of blackmailing him into paying back, and then coming out with the truth, but two things stopped me

one was that other sources are at risk, the bbing community as a whole is at risk and i need to put that risk to 0

second is that he is a professional liar and a scammer, he essentially has no reason to pay his debts since there's no actual thing we can do to him, he will just disappear and create a new identity

we got had, but it could have been worse
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2012, 08:49:25 AM »
apply85
Global Elf Mod

we got taken by a scammer, bignick44 = fraud

« on: July 21, 2012, 10:27:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bignick44 came here and the red carpet was rolled out for his lying ass, he put up pictures of a national competitor named nick trigili as his own. it's been confirmed by trigili that bignick44 is not him

further more bignick44 has used his fraudulently acquired status to rip off one of our sources for 1400

i was thinking of blackmailing him into paying back, and then coming out with the truth, but two things stopped me

one was that other sources are at risk, the bbing community as a whole is at risk and i need to put that risk to 0

second is that he is a professional liar and a scammer, he essentially has no reason to pay his debts since there's no actual thing we can do to him, he will just disappear and create a new identity

we got had, but it could have been worse

bahahhaha oh boy oh boy

Asspie is going to fuck up really bad one day, the same way he got laughed off here, out of outlawmuscle too, the same way he's been fucking up his entire life, can't wait to see that, better than movies ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2012, 08:53:49 AM »
bahahhaha oh boy oh boy

Asspie is going to fuck up really bad one day, the same way he got laughed off here, out of outlawmuscle too, the same way he's been fucking up his entire life, can't wait to see that, better than movies ;D

careful raymond Apply might send his posse round if they can stop playing world of warcraft long enough
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2012, 08:55:31 AM »
careful raymond Apply might send his posse round if they can stop playing world of warcraft long enough

haha are you saying I'm about to see the inside of a trunk, bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:45 AM »

what im saying raymondo is that as we speak apply is warming up on call of duty to drop some frags on your ass
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2012, 09:05:08 AM »
what im saying raymondo is that as we speak apply is warming up on call of duty to drop some frags on your ass

haha serious business right there bigmc, let me pull out my copy of battlefield 3

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »

Raymondo, I heard that afly's initiation to GH15's board left him with cheeks like dan hill, and forearms like lee priest (although not a single weight was involved)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:12 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2012, 10:03:55 AM »

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
GH15's posts = At best entertaining, at worst dangerous and irresponsible...
Galeniko's posts = Damn good info...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
Anything gh15 ever posted could have been learned by training at Golds Venice for six months.

And of course he's not an IFBB Pro. He has never even competed at any level.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »
hey gh15(gay homo 15), do you and apply85 do a little bit "docking" at times? :-X

W H O  F U C K  Y O U   T A L K I N G  T O ,,  gh15 repeet it onec  G H ! 5  I S  G O D ,,  getr it thrugh you're insulina fat head.  gh15 have major annmoucent soon ,, work with best chef and best lab ,,  new produkt will shake earth and put fear in hearts of dealers like whiteywindow and junior arnoodle ,,  muscleteck call and beg,, yes BEG on knees asking gh16 to not put new product out,, they know it will destruy all markets ,, right now elves around world are testing ,, elves in rwandaa,, bangalore ,, peru and pappa new ginny,, all tests on skinny black tribal fellas,, test show they can be on iOklympia stage in one year,, O N E   Y E A R,,  Lots ofg talk on seven floor ice machine at mirage ,, cult have big meeting with bob chicky ,,  philsinula doll is skcared he will lose Oluympis to Balbuuutu Kalambiniqua of Ghana ,,  gh16 will return one time to gebig to anouncce release ,,  gh15 will shake world in 2151 ,, product name secreet ,, buit in lab it called bunkyripoffkidspiggybank moneytropina-15-7-1-23-ethyl-methyl-aunt ethyl-dyine-hair-red-dog-fred -2-1

Long name show combonation of many great chef products from costko and kmart ,, gallilenko bounty now 100000 japaneese yen ,, yes 100000 yen,, japanese make good cars,, honda civic and yen ,, big reward

gh15 approved

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2012, 04:26:36 PM »
Come on now, is there really any legitimate guy out there who can deny the influence, success, and legitimate info of gh15? 

Spin your wheels on this board all you want, but the tides are turning, and people know where the future lies...

"Can't argue with success, fellas."

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »
I know for an absolute fact that most/many pros do not disclose even to their close friends/fans/schmoes/training partners what they actually take and do. Just because this fella 'claims' to have talked with this so-called 'buddy' pro , it does not mean said pro was candid and it most certainly does not mean that gh15 is "full of shit".

Irrespective of the identity issue....gh15 has talked a lot of sense and this has been verified by people that really know people in the know.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2012, 04:32:41 PM »
I know for an absolute fact that most/many pros do not disclose even to their close friends/fans/schmoes/training partners what they actually take and do. Just because this fella 'claims' to have talked with this so-called 'buddy' pro , it does not mean said pro was candid and it most certainly does not mean that gh15 is "full of shit".

Irrespective of the identity issue....gh15 has talked a lot of sense and this has been verified by people that really know people in the know.
Alice making total sense, again.  ::)

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
ok, talked the whole morning to an ifbb pro who is a good friend, no its not hamdulah, i wont say the name here,you can pm and ill tell, though.
he has trained and spent time with many top 5 olympia placers, weve talked about the ifbb, judges, g4p, steroid use, what causes the guts, why the today athletes dont get as cut anymore, how much who takes, what they really eat,if gh will make you a diabetic and when, it was very interesting.

im not suprised, but i finally concluded gh15 is full of horseshit, hes repeating from the anabolic underground steroid handbook and that other hgh book.the guy is def not a pro, that much is clear to me after this talk.

what gh15 is right about are the dosages used by athletes in the usa, it is indeed incredible.

this guy said some use a gram test per day and 20-30ius gh on top of that.

he said the judges are entirely and throughoutly corrupt, half of them are fags and if you do the g4p with them, youll get ranking rewards in exchange.
he said half the audience at contests are fags too, also every fitness girl who has a sponsor has one bc she does them sexual favours.

the phtotgraphers seem like ok guys, though.

ok, what else, why they dont get as hard anymore, he said the gh, not the insulin.

he also said he was just on test and gh for contest prep, not on the "magical" tren, same goes for many others.

he said the new generations are worse abusers of gear than the levrone generation.

as for the gh15 claim that they train like pussies, nothing could be further from the truth.maybe on a bad day they go light, but he said the intensity they have is frightening.

what causes the guts, he named several reasons, ill be more detailed later,im in a hurry.

what they actually eat, that one varies , but all in all ,its unbelievable amounts, he said.

extended use of gh for 1-2 years at 10ius a day and youll be diabetic very much likely.

they take both chinese and pharma gh, whatever is available, most arent picky.

benefitiing from gh for 6months after going off of it,as gh15 claims is bs, the volume will start fading withing days, making them look flat for contest if they drop out the gh weeks out.in general , they dont go off steroid AND they dont go off gh either.

thats all for now from the top of my head.

You know, for a guy who's so full of shit... I can't help but find it funny that there's a 9 page thread centered around him almost five months after his departure from this board... You guys delude yourselves. He had good info, he has good info, and he's changing bodybuilding in a way that will soon be impossible to deny.

I mean fuck, there are steroid threads in the bodybuilding subforum of REDDIT for christ's sakes.
People mention gh15 everywhere I look. The name is ubiquitous.
Hell, I signed up here because I wanted to see where HE came from.
Things are changing.
He's bringing truth out into the open.
Mock the man all you like, slander the name.
Facts will speak for themselves, and time will show where things are moving.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2012, 05:11:20 PM »

You know, for a guy who's so full of shit... I can't help but find it funny that there's a 9 page thread centered around him almost five months after his departure from this board... You guys delude yourselves. He had good info, he has good info, and he's changing bodybuilding in a way that will soon be impossible to deny.

I mean fuck, there are steroid threads in the bodybuilding subforum of REDDIT for christ's sakes.
People mention gh15 everywhere I look. The name is ubiquitous.
Hell, I signed up here because I wanted to see where HE came from.
Things are changing.
He's bringing truth out into the open.
Mock the man all you like, slander the name.
Facts will speak for themselves, and time will show where things are moving.

LMFAO STFU you puppet

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »
i personally never understood shit GH15 said, it was all gibberish and rambling to me

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2012, 05:51:05 PM »
LMFAO STFU you puppet

You call me a puppet...
Is it so hard to believe that I decided the man knew his stuff based on my own common sense and research? 

I know that it's common now for people to follow whoever out of loyalty more than any of their own reasoning, but in this case, I follow gh15 because I genuinely believe in what he has to say. Bodybuilding is full of liars and thieves. 

gh15's mission is to make it impossible for them to keep getting away with it. 

You can try and keep the filth filled past alive, but there are many more people working now to make sure that it dies  ;D

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »
i personally never understood shit GH15 said, it was all gibberish and rambling to me

His writing style takes some getting used to, but once you get it all translated out of gh15 talk, there's good information there...

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2012, 05:57:30 PM »
tl;dr but will adhere to your advice all the same

A writing of less than a paragraph gets a tl;dr?

Pure "generation nothingness" level attention span right here...

That said, the point of the post (with your reading/comprehension I feel like I might have to elucidate for you) is that what you do will always be both ineffective, and ultimately pointless. You'd be better off helping to spread truth, and grow a genuinely good-hearted movement than mocking it as it comes. 

Be on the right side of bodybuilding history!
There's no reason not to...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »

thats a shame. the dude is a fucking genious. easily smartest person Ive ever read, and Ive read shakespear or whatever the fuck his face is.

l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
thats a shame. the dude is a fucking genious. easily smartest person Ive ever read, and Ive read shakespear or whatever the fuck his face is.

Delete this comment...you will look back on this years from now and regret it