Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 78222 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
Delete this comment...you will look back on this years from now and regret it
Not as much as he regrets telling getbig he whacked off while his friends watched.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »
Not as much as he regrets telling getbig he whacked off while his friends watched.
Link to said epic story? Story Sounds too gay good to be true

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2012, 08:40:07 PM »
thats a shame. the dude is a fucking genious. easily smartest person Ive ever read, and Ive read shakespear or whatever the fuck his face is.

::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2012, 08:43:38 PM »

it's far from likely...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
my mom has exchanged a few words with Frank Zane and she even got to take a free pic of Big Louie

I'm sure Louie has a bill collector hunting her down as we speak :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2012, 10:55:51 PM »
thats a shame. the dude is a fucking genious. easily smartest person Ive ever read, and Ive read shakespear or whatever the fuck his face is.

<3

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »

You know, for a guy who's so full of shit... I can't help but find it funny that there's a 9 page thread centered around him almost five months after his departure from this board... You guys delude yourselves. He had good info, he has good info, and he's changing bodybuilding in a way that will soon be impossible to deny.

I mean fuck, there are steroid threads in the bodybuilding subforum of REDDIT for christ's sakes.
People mention gh15 everywhere I look. The name is ubiquitous.
Hell, I signed up here because I wanted to see where HE came from.
Things are changing.
He's bringing truth out into the open.
Mock the man all you like, slander the name.
Facts will speak for themselves, and time will show where things are moving.

You idolize a narcissistic nobody.  How about the claims of being privy to Dept. of Homeland Security shit?  You must love your koolaid

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2012, 11:19:52 PM »
lol, he said vicky martinez will stay in the US and get citizenship, adn it happened. wtf else uw ant

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2012, 11:31:34 PM »
lol, he said vicky martinez will stay in the US and get citizenship, adn it happened. wtf else uw ant

::)  Lets see, I believe its called "50/50" shot at being right.  Also, if Victor had been deported your Master would have said something like "I did all I could".  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Shall we bring up the whole presidential election bullshit where he was pushing for one guy, then when that guy didn't become president it was all "reverse psychology"? 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2012, 12:08:44 AM »
Anything gh15 ever posted could have been learned by training at Golds Venice for six months.

And of course he's not an IFBB Pro. He has never even competed at any level.

You know your shit, and you've witnessed use and purchases 1st hand

Yet, you don't spill enough info! >:(

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »

A writing of less than a paragraph gets a tl;dr?

Pure "generation nothingness" level attention span right here...

That said, the point of the post (with your reading/comprehension I feel like I might have to elucidate for you) is that what you do will always be both ineffective, and ultimately pointless. You'd be better off helping to spread truth, and grow a genuinely good-hearted movement than mocking it as it comes. 

Be on the right side of bodybuilding history!
There's no reason not to...
You have 5 posts.........they are all in this thread......... ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2012, 12:26:53 AM »
You call me a puppet...
Is it so hard to believe that I decided the man knew his stuff based on my own common sense and research?  

I know that it's common now for people to follow whoever out of loyalty more than any of their own reasoning, but in this case, I follow gh15 because I genuinely believe in what he has to say. Bodybuilding is full of liars and thieves.  

gh15's mission is to make it impossible for them to keep getting away with it.  

You can try and keep the filth filled past alive, but there are many more people working now to make sure that it dies  ;D

Dude...lets keep it real....gh15 was a drug dealer...plain and simple....he was a gimmick created for the purpose of bullshitting people into buying from him.....he was here to make money off of idiots who didn't know better.....when he directed people to his drug sources, don't you think he was getting a piece of that???....he didn't bring any truth to bodybuilding because we already KNEW all the bb'ers were on steroids and took wild amounts of doses.....and we all KNEW they lied about it....what truth did he bring???

It is embarrassing to see grown men on here revere some idiotic gimmick like he is a God or something....he is not a pro..he gets his info from steroid books you can buy freely...he's a clever guy who thought up a bullshit gimmick to make money off of.....ingenius guy that he is, he's basically a fraud

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2012, 12:35:59 AM »

Perhaps trying a little too hard..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2012, 02:11:20 AM »
::)

genius sorry.  fuck I need to get my ass back in school cant believe i didnt spell  that correct
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2012, 03:43:21 AM »

this is the single greatest post ever

it sums up everything that is wrong with the world in one car crash sentence
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2012, 04:09:27 AM »
You call me a puppet...
Is it so hard to believe that I decided the man knew his stuff based on my own common sense and research? 

I know that it's common now for people to follow whoever out of loyalty more than any of their own reasoning, but in this case, I follow gh15 because I genuinely believe in what he has to say. Bodybuilding is full of liars and thieves. 

gh15's mission is to make it impossible for them to keep getting away with it. 

You can try and keep the filth filled past alive, but there are many more people working now to make sure that it dies  ;D

You know this how? Oh that's right you don't.

What the fuck you little cretins are rambling on about half the time god only knows.

The gh15 gimmick popularises huge drug use and pushes sources at his own leisure, oh what a noble cause... ::)
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2012, 04:44:39 AM »

lol i tried to delete it but people already quoted me :-\
l

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2012, 05:06:27 AM »
lol i tried to delete it but people already quoted me :-\

Chiroflex saw this coming... He was right

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2012, 08:20:26 AM »
this is the single greatest post ever

it sums up everything that is wrong with the world in one car crash sentence
Wow, just when you've thought you've seen it all  :-\ :o ???

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »
You idolize a narcissistic nobody.  How about the claims of being privy to Dept. of Homeland Security shit?  You must love your koolaid

And yet somehow the following behind this "narcissistic nobody" grows and grows with no signs of stopping.  ;D

Yes he makes some outlandish claims. There's no knowing what is true among them. What can be seen to be true is that he holds influence in BODYBUILDING. When gh15 talks, people listen. I have yet to hear a high level bodybuilder without an agenda to promote come out and claim the man is a bullshitter.

Those of you still trying to shit talk him on Getbig are beginning to sound bitter and pathetic by comparison to the very hopeful overall tone on his board. I feel bad for you fellas  :-\

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2012, 08:40:09 AM »

Of course! I am not a Getbig user! This board is in the process of dying... I came here more to see what once was. I read the old threads and learn about how this place was when gh15 still posted here.

It's entertaining now, but Getbig isn't what it used to be. Anyone who lurks for any amount of time can see that...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2012, 08:47:03 AM »
ok, talked the whole morning to an ifbb pro who is a good friend, no its not hamdulah, i wont say the name here,you can pm and ill tell, though.
he has trained and spent time with many top 5 olympia placers, weve talked about the ifbb, judges, g4p, steroid use, what causes the guts, why the today athletes dont get as cut anymore, how much who takes, what they really eat,if gh will make you a diabetic and when, it was very interesting.

im not suprised, but i finally concluded gh15 is full of horseshit, hes repeating from the anabolic underground steroid handbook and that other hgh book.the guy is def not a pro, that much is clear to me after this talk.

what gh15 is right about are the dosages used by athletes in the usa, it is indeed incredible.

this guy said some use a gram test per day and 20-30ius gh on top of that.

he said the judges are entirely and throughoutly corrupt, half of them are fags and if you do the g4p with them, youll get ranking rewards in exchange.
he said half the audience at contests are fags too, also every fitness girl who has a sponsor has one bc she does them sexual favours.

the phtotgraphers seem like ok guys, though.

ok, what else, why they dont get as hard anymore, he said the gh, not the insulin.

he also said he was just on test and gh for contest prep, not on the "magical" tren, same goes for many others.

he said the new generations are worse abusers of gear than the levrone generation.

as for the gh15 claim that they train like pussies, nothing could be further from the truth.maybe on a bad day they go light, but he said the intensity they have is frightening.

what causes the guts, he named several reasons, ill be more detailed later,im in a hurry.

what they actually eat, that one varies , but all in all ,its unbelievable amounts, he said.

extended use of gh for 1-2 years at 10ius a day and youll be diabetic very much likely.

they take both chinese and pharma gh, whatever is available, most arent picky.

benefitiing from gh for 6months after going off of it,as gh15 claims is bs, the volume will start fading withing days, making them look flat for contest if they drop out the gh weeks out.in general , they dont go off steroid AND they dont go off gh either.

thats all for now from the top of my head.

That is about right. GH15 is a gimmick and a bunch of people fell for it.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2012, 08:48:00 AM »
again..i dont see the big deal.bb are never in a hurry to tell anyone what they do.no point really.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2012, 08:53:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure that Chaos proved that it was a multiple user account (or a guy on meth) and had posted non-stop for something like two days.
O

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »
Dude...lets keep it real....gh15 was a drug dealer...plain and simple....he was a gimmick created for the purpose of bullshitting people into buying from him.....he was here to make money off of idiots who didn't know better.....when he directed people to his drug sources, don't you think he was getting a piece of that???....he didn't bring any truth to bodybuilding because we already KNEW all the bb'ers were on steroids and took wild amounts of doses.....and we all KNEW they lied about it....what truth did he bring???

It is embarrassing to see grown men on here revere some idiotic gimmick like he is a God or something....he is not a pro..he gets his info from steroid books you can buy freely...he's a clever guy who thought up a bullshit gimmick to make money off of.....ingenius guy that he is, he's basically a fraud

Funny that you claim he is a dealer who only pushes certain products...
From what I've seen (and I've been reading a while) he supports many, many sources. The only thing that any of them have in common is reliable service and quality product. He turns on sources that go bad almost immediately. He warns people of sources who scam and fights them at every turn.

Funny that you say he is a gimmick who gives out information everybody already knew...
Despite this, there is still controversy about him all the time. He is hated and loved in almost equal measure. The bodybuilding world is polarized by his words. Why wouldn't an obvious gimmick be easily dismissed? Something seems amiss with your claim...  

I do agree with keeping it real though... However what's real may not be what you want to hear  ;D