Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 106151 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!
« Reply #250 on: May 28, 2015, 12:50:29 AM »
try to interpret this one: HIV? Meth withdrawal symptoms? No problem: God will give you a long life:  ::)

Watch your Ps and Qs saith the Lord or I will shorten your life.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 28, 2015, 12:51:57 AM »
it is quite popular in the gay community:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/gay-man-in-bunny-suit-stabs-love-rival/

Interesting that you would know this....are there things?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #252 on: May 28, 2015, 12:56:25 AM »
Interesting that you would know this....are there things?

nope, just googled it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 28, 2015, 01:02:20 AM »
nope, just googled it.

I figured you'd say this. It seems that you have a problem admitting that you are a weird and obsessed gay dude. You jump on my posts like a bunny in heat. It's laughable.

It is good to know I have you as my fanboy. Carry on.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #254 on: May 28, 2015, 01:26:57 AM »
I figured you'd say this. It seems that you have a problem admitting that you are a weird and obsessed gay dude. You jump on my posts like a bunny in heat. It's laughable.

It is good to know I have you as my fanboy. Carry on.

weird? yes

gay? no

carry on

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 28, 2015, 01:34:22 AM »
weird? yes

gay? no

carry on

Oh okay. Whatever you say. It's just that the straight men I know don't expend so much time and energy on gay stuff. Are you sure you're right in your self assessment? Maybe gay is synonymous with weird.

Why do I have the feeling we both will carry on?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2015, 12:15:33 PM »
Posted 11 hours ago by Tbombz.

According to Tdongz, if you are drinking regularly, you are committing a sin and will be damned to Hell for all eternity.

What you, getbig?

X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 28, 2015, 04:33:26 PM »
Posted 11 hours ago by Tbombz.

According to Tdongz, if you are drinking regularly, you are committing a sin and will be damned to Hell for all eternity.

What you, getbig?

In the eyes of Tbombz, I will definitely go to hell for all eternity then. I'll take my chances for the privilege of having a couple of fingers of scotch in the evening.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2015, 09:25:09 PM »
Tbombz:

Even the telephone poles declare that Jesus is King.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2015, 09:27:21 PM »
Tbombz:

“Those who live to make much of Christ will want to turn away from marijuana and other destructive, mood-altering drugs; and move toward clear-eyed seeing, and lucid thinking for the glory of God.”

I am sure this also applies to you so-called Christians (or whatever you are) that inject STEROIDS into your bodies. You're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2015, 09:35:47 PM »
Wow, people think Tbombz is self-righteous. What a shocker.  ::) ::)

Jesus is really The Son of God who gave up His life as a sacrifice for you. I am not saying this out of wishful thinking or blind faith or self-delusion, I am saying this because He has graced me with supernatural divine experiences on a daily basis for a year and a half now. I am just an average man, worst than most, and completely unworthy; but He chose me to work for His glory and all I can do is tell you what He has done for me. I wouldn't tell you this if it wasn't true. I have nothing to gain by telling you this except animosity from friends and family who will think I'm crazy and self-righteous.
Love,
-Taylor

X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2015, 09:36:59 PM »
Tbombz:

“Those who live to make much of Christ will want to turn away from marijuana and other destructive, mood-altering drugs; and move toward clear-eyed seeing, and lucid thinking for the glory of God.”

I am sure this also applies to you so-called Christians (or whatever you are) that inject STEROIDS into your bodies. You're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.

Why would god even make the shit then? fucked up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2015, 10:00:00 PM »
Why would god even make the shit then? fucked up

Cannabis has much value beyond recreational use as a mood altering drug. Be careful that you aren't blaming God for man's misuse of this plant. What is fucked up is man's uncanny ability to discover all manner of mood altering drugs in nature that might not otherwise be found in the worlds fauna.

Personally, I doubt God cares whether you occasionally get high on pot. I cannot imagine why it would be a sin.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2015, 10:58:09 PM »
Tbombz:

You know the argument: "no where in the bible does it state you cannot use tren, primo or dat dere cell tech".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2015, 11:02:11 PM »
You know the argument: "no where in the bible does it state you cannot use tren, primo or dat dere cell tech".

Romans 13:45

"At the foot of the lord, thou shall inject copious amount of steroids into one's body. One glorifies God through huge biceps."
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #265 on: May 31, 2015, 01:11:24 AM »
Ironic and sad that his beliefs turned 180 after a horrible event.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2015, 02:00:44 PM »
Tbombz 22 hours ago:

X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »
Tbombz 22 hours ago:

All you need is a bunny suit and some lube to complete that pic  ;)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
I hope Arik uses a condom when he ass fucks Tbombz.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
I hope Arik uses a condom when he ass fucks Tbombz.
He's be sure draft TBombz as a 1st round tight end in his bunny boy league.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2015, 07:59:10 PM »
Tbombz, gave up lifting for Jesus Christ:

Does "God" really care if you have 18" arms or 13" arms? Actually, it would make sense that "God" would want his followers to be strong and muscular. Bodybuilders will probably do a better job of fighting off Satan and his followers. You hit a few front double bicep poses, and you see how quickly Satan flees.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2015, 08:10:40 PM »
Tbombz, gave up lifting for Jesus Christ:

Does "God" really care if you have 18" arms or 13" arms? Actually, it would make sense that "God" would want his followers to be strong and muscular. Bodybuilders will probably do a better job of fighting off Satan and his followers. You hit a few front double bicep poses, and you see how quickly Satan flees.

I like how he admits to being OBSESSED with being muscular, he's over it, but not enough that when he stands next to a monster he needs to remind everyone he isn't as big as he used to be, or as big as people remember, so the picture isn't really in context.

Lol....

You nailed his personality.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2015, 08:27:15 PM »
I like how he admits to being OBSESSED with being muscular, he's over it, but not enough that when he stands next to a monster he needs to remind everyone he isn't as big as he used to be, or as big as people remember, so the picture isn't really in context.

Lol....

You nailed his personality.

Yes, if he was truly humbled by Jesus Christ, he would not even have to justify the fact that he is much smaller than the man he is standing next to. Yet, as you poignantly pointed out, he still needed to say how big the other guy is, to prove he is not as small as people think he is. Tbombz, with his hyper-religiosity, is not fooling anyone. You can still see his past personality creeping in. Day-in and day-out, he fights those "demons" he once had.

Tbombz needs to stop worrying less about sin and doing what he enjoys. Obviously, there are things he definitely needed to continue to avoid doing, such as the promiscuous unprotected sex, stealing from people, prostitution, drug use, etc. However, he needs to "get in touch" with who he really is, which is a man who is bisexual and is a bodybuilder (so to speak). Nothing wrong with that, as long as its done in a health way. Personally, I have no problem with anyone who is either. I believe Tbombz yearns for both these things, as they were once a huge part of his life. Tbombz did a total 180. There are many people who are bisexual and/or very muscular, who are still responsible. Tbombz has difficulty controlling his behavior and addictions, so instead of being mature about his lifestyle (bisexuality and bodybuilding) and controlling it, he just decides to give both up under the guise of religion. It just shows its "All-or-nothing" for him. He can't engage in both behaviors in a modest, productive and healthy way. Its either, "Balls to the wall unsafe" or "Not at all."
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2015, 08:38:37 PM »
Yes, if he was truly humbled by Jesus Christ, he would not even have to justify the fact that he is much smaller than the man he is standing next to. Yet, as you poignantly pointed out, he still needed to say how big the other guy is, to prove he is not as small as people think he is. Tbombz, with his hyper-religiosity, is not fooling anyone. You can still see his past personality creeping in. Day-in and day-out, he fights those "demons" he once had.

Tbombz needs to stop worrying less about sin and doing what he enjoys. Obviously, there are things he definitely needed to continue to avoid doing, such as the promiscuous unprotected sex, stealing from people, prostitution, drug use, etc. However, he needs to "get in touch" with who he really is, which is a man who is bisexual and is a bodybuilder (so to speak). Nothing wrong with that, as long as its done in a health way. Personally, I have no problem with anyone who is either. I believe Tbombz yearns for both these things, as they were once a huge part of his life. Tbombz did a total 180. There are many people who are bisexual and/or very muscular, who are still responsible. Tbombz has difficulty controlling his behavior and addictions, so instead of being mature about his lifestyle (bisexuality and bodybuilding) and controlling it, he just decides to give both up under the guise of religion. It just shows its "All-or-nothing" for him. He can't engage in both behaviors in a modest, productive and healthy way. Its either, "Balls to the wall unsafe" or "Not at all."

If anything I can respect him for his all or nothing lifestyle, in a sense he stays to true to who he is. I sincerely hope his relationship with Jesus brings him the peace and direction he seeks.

Dude is interesting.  It's odd because he projects transparency, which can be viewed as a strength,  but at the same time he doesn't see his personality traits that are also his biggest weakness. Watching others live their life and broadcast via social media is almost bizarre.