Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 16078 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2023, 02:24:07 PM »
Easy - I came in Via the ultra Closed & secure Southern Border
Just like the 1000s of others .
Yep it sure is a Closed Border.  ::)  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You & Agnostic007 Tell Me again how closed that Border is .
Idiots.  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Your bullshit posts are always good for a laugh. ;D

If you came across the southern border as you say without a passport, you entered the country illegally and not through one of the many legal border crossings, where in addition to a valid passport, you need a free, short-term permit known as an FMM,  So then tell me, how was wading across the Rio Grande/Río Bravo or did you swim across the river? Did you find the water cold? Which of the four U.S. states bordering Mexico did come across? Did you get a peek at 'the wall'? Did it look just like it does in photos? How did you get back to the U.K.?

Where people entering the country legally from Tijuana cross the border.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2023, 02:55:43 PM »
Your bullshit posts are always good for a laugh. ;D

If you came across the southern border as you say without a passport, you entered the country illegally and not through one of the many legal border crossings, where in addition to a valid passport, you need a free, short-term permit known as an FMM,  So then tell me, how was wading across the Rio Grande/Río Bravo or did you swim across the river? Did you find the water cold? Which of the four U.S. states bordering Mexico did come across? Did you get a peek at 'the wall'? Did it look just like it does in photos? How did you get back to the U.K.?

Where people entering the country legally from Tijuana cross the border.

Are you not comprehending ?  I said I crossed the boarder illegally
Like 1000s of others.
So why the stupid crap about Passports etc  ::)

Go have a look yourself at the secure Southern boarder your so proud of 🤣😂🤣
See how many are coming across illegally- so much for your secure boarder 🤣😂🤣

Why do you parrot such idiotic nonsense,  if your Southern Border was secure there wouldn't
Be the millions of illegals in America- or are you going to stick your head up your Arse
& Deny there aren't millions of illegals ??

Sanctuary cities anyone.

Fuck you Libturds are so Daft.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2023, 03:03:06 PM »
Like 1000s of others.

Why do you parrot such idiotic nonsense,  if your Southern Border was secure there wouldn't
Be the millions of illegals in America- or are you going to stick your head up your Arse

Sanctuary cities anyone.

He is dumb as rocks and doesn't even realize it. I've said it before, I don't know how someone like him has made it to old age, dumb luck I suppose.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2023, 03:22:59 PM »
He is dumb as rocks and doesn't even realize it. I've said it before, I don't know how someone like him has made it to old age, dumb luck I suppose.

He's not as dumb as he makes out , Clearly has trouble seeing & admitting the truth about
Whats going on , and just trumpets out the official narrative time & again.

That's likely the Libturdia at work.  Everyone knows the Southern boarder is about
As secure as chain link fencing is to stop mosquitos - yet he has post stupid MSM
Pics up as some kind of proof 🤣😂🤣

I just don't get the refusal to ever admit when something is Fucked or Wrong.

As I very clearly pointed out to him & Agnostic007 the UK is an island & has secure boards  ::)
Yes so secure that we have 100s of illegals coming in every fucking week & Tons of Drugs,
Yeah thats Really secure boarders - NOT.
Yet both of them are totally incapable of admitting or saying the same thing -
They just trumpet out the same crap over & over. Pathetic it really is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2023, 04:35:56 PM »
Like 1000s of others.

Sanctuary cities anyone.

I still call bullshit on you crossing the southern U.S. border illegally. Why would you bother? Are you a criminal who cannot get a passport or a visa? Honestly, you flew all the way from GB to South America just so you could cross the border illegally? And to prove what? That you could? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2023, 05:33:30 PM »
I still call bullshit on you crossing the southern U.S. border illegally. Why would you bother? Are you a criminal who cannot get a passport or a visa? Honestly, you flew all the way from GB to South America just so you could cross the border illegally? And to prove what? That you could? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I call bullshit on a lot of what you post.

Why would I , Because I can & there's no trace of me entering or leaving. 👍🏻

As for my criminal activities I shall not discuss them. 😊
It is wise not to & to also spread plenty of miss information for those that like
To think they know someone by reading there posts.
And we have a few on here like that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2023, 08:05:15 PM »
Easy - I came in Via the ultra Closed & secure Southern Border
Just like the 1000s of others .
Yep it sure is a Closed Border.  ::)  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You & Agnostic007 Tell Me again how closed that Border is .
Idiots.  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Closed enough to keep midget liars in the UK pretending to be serial killing Hell's Angels out.

Let me guess, you came over just to hand deliver your US citizenship application?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: November 27, 2023, 08:07:14 PM »

Yep.  Just another lie from the Liar of Leicestershire. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2023, 02:29:31 PM »
Oh no.  How will Rudy be able to buy his alcohol?  It sounds like we are supposed to feel sorry for America's Deadbeat.  Well that just will not be happening.  At this rate, the compulsive liar won't be able to afford a single ginger mint like the ones that led to his public breaking.

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani%E2%80%99s+Lawyer+Whines+That+Defamation+Damages+Could+%E2%80%98End%E2%80%99+Rudy

Lawyers for Rudy Giuliani are begging jurors not to grant two Georgia election workers the up-to $43 million in damages they’ve requested in their defamation case against the former Trump attorney.

Before the court on Monday, Giuliani’s lawyer Joe Sibley called the proposed damages “the civil equivalent of the death penalty.”

“If you award them what they are asking for, it will be the end of Mr. Giuliani,” he said.

In August, Giuliani was found liable for defaming Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, two Georgia election workers who he falsely accused of participating in vote manipulation in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election. A jury trial, which began Monday, will determine how much Giuliani owes the two women in damages. Moss and Freeman have requested a sum between $15.3 million and $43 million in compensatory and punitive damages.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 14, 2023, 08:04:50 AM »
Hahahhahah.   You can't make shit like this up.  Just like his orange hero, he is scared shitless to testify.

After continuing to defame election workers with the exact same lies that landed him on the losing end of a lawsuit in the first place, he told reporters outside the courthouse Monday his accusations that the women “engaged in changing votes” were true.  Rudy stated that “when I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true, and that, everything I said about them is true,”

*one day later*

Rudy decides not to testify.

hahahahahaha.   What is it with these MAGA morons that state they have all this evidence that exonerates them and everyone else, promises to share this evidence and prove the election was stolen, and yet....   after 3 years of absolutely nothing, chose not to say or do anything when their day in the sun finally comes?   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2023, 07:19:10 PM »
Hahahhahah.   You can't make shit like this up.  Just like his orange hero, he is scared shitless to testify.

After continuing to defame election workers with the exact same lies that landed him on the losing end of a lawsuit in the first place, he told reporters outside the courthouse Monday his accusations that the women “engaged in changing votes” were true.  Rudy stated that “when I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true, and that, everything I said about them is true,”

*one day later*

Rudy decides not to testify.

hahahahahaha.   What is it with these MAGA morons that state they have all this evidence that exonerates them and everyone else, promises to share this evidence and prove the election was stolen, and yet....   after 3 years of absolutely nothing, chose not to say or do anything when their day in the sun finally comes?   :D

This is an excellent example of learned behavior that was taught to them by their Lord and master, Donald the grifter Trump. The idea is if you repeat something enough times, no matter that it is a ridiculous lie, folks will believe it is the truth. MAGA supporters are proof of this. They are also a flock of sheep who will go over the cliff with their cult leader, who will no doubt egg them on while he squats in his safety net eating McDonalds burgers and fries.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2023, 08:58:16 AM »
This is an excellent example of learned behavior that was taught to them by their Lord and master, Donald the grifter Trump. The idea is if you repeat something enough times, no matter that it is a ridiculous lie, folks will believe it is the truth. MAGA supporters are proof of this. They are also a flock of sheep who will go over the cliff with their cult leader, who will no doubt egg them on while he squats in his safety net eating McDonalds burgers and fries.     

You are 100% correct. 

And even better question, is if they had this evidence that exonerated them and proved their claims, why wait until they got to court in the first place?  Why not release it years ago?

hahahahahaha.....  crickets from the red hat idiots on here over this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2023, 02:07:20 PM »
Poor Rudy.  Poor.   Like, super POOR!  148 Million. 

Hahahahhahahaa... wheeeee!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2023, 03:05:02 PM »
You are 100% correct. 

And even better question, is if they had this evidence that exonerated them and proved their claims, why wait until they got to court in the first place?  Why not release it years ago?

hahahahahaha.....  crickets from the red hat idiots on here over this.

You, I, and a few other enlightened people here realize that many of the far right and MAGA folks posting on Getbig represent a small segment on the political spectrum. It appears they are desperately hanging on to their beliefs because they represent everything to them. Without them, they have nothing, and they are nowhere.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2023, 03:08:56 PM »

Please.  The left are masters of this.

"Trump said nazis were very fine people".....false never happend.  But perpetuated in the media, etc

"Trump said drink bleach"...never happned, but still believed.

"No evidence on Biden"....KJP said it the other day multple times, despite IRS agents saying it exists.

You've fallen for it yourself.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2023, 03:33:38 PM »

"Trump said nazis were very fine people".....false never happend.  But perpetuated in the media, etc

"No evidence on Biden"....KJP said it the other day multple times, despite IRS agents saying it exists.

Someone once told me that perception is everything. Many people believe Trump said Nazis are very fine people, and suggested folks ingest disinfectants in a very public well watched forum. Bleach is perhaps the best most widely known disinfectant. It is not much of a stretch for millions of folks to have perceived that Trump said, "drink bleach." If the media were mute on these subjects, the perception would still be there.

IRS agents are not Gods. These folks like most can be misguided and manipulated. That IRS agents said hard evidence exists means very little.

Some of the things President Biden is accused of doing are illegal. When he is charged with and convicted of these crimes in a court of law and not just the court of public opinion, we can talk.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2023, 05:25:02 PM »

Did he or did he not say there are fine people on both sides?  Were one of those sides comprised of neo-nazi's?  I say the answer is yes to both questions.  Therefore, it's not a stretch to suggest he was implying nazi's are or can be very fine people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2023, 03:24:05 PM »
Did he or did he not say there are fine people on both sides?  Were one of those sides comprised of neo-nazi's?  I say the answer is yes to both questions.  Therefore, it's not a stretch to suggest he was implying nazi's are or can be very fine people.

But, but, but he either didn't mean what he was saying, or everyone misunderstood him, or he claims now that he was only kidding, or some other lame excuse folks come up with.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2023, 03:07:48 PM »
Shades the bitch slap that E Jean delivered to the orange cheetoh.  Maybe we can get to see that evidence he has this time.   hahahahahaha
Soon he won't be able to afford cheap scotch and cheaper hair dye.

---
The Georgia election workers that Rudy Giuliani defamed sued the former Trump attorney again on Monday for continuing to make defamatory statements about them.

Giuliani was found liable in August for defaming Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss, after he accused the pair of manipulating ballots in Georgia during the 2020 election. The two women have been subjected to months of harassment and death threats. A judge ordered Giuliani on Friday to pay Freeman and Moss nearly $150 million in damages last week.

Freeman and Moss filed a fresh defamation lawsuit against Giuliani Monday for refusing to take a hint.

“Defendant Giuliani continues to spread the very same lies for which he has already been held liable in the Freeman I action,” the lawsuit said, referring to the previous case.

In fact, on December 15, “just hours after the jury in Freeman I returned a $148 million verdict against him, Defendant Giuliani appeared from Washington, D.C. for a live interview on Newsmax, in which he repeatedly asserted, either directly or at minimum by implication, that he was in possession of video evidence demonstrating the truth of his allegations against Plaintiffs.”

Giuliani has already admitted that he made false statements about Freeman and Moss. In a July court filing, he acknowledged that his “statements carry meaning that is defamatory.” At the time, he insisted he only made that concession to move the lawsuit forward.

Except he moved it forward right to a ruling of liability. And on Friday, a jury decided he owed the mother and daughter $148 million: $16 million each in damages for defamation, $20 million each for emotional distress, and another $75 million in punitive damages.

Monday’s lawsuit is only seeking to bar Giuliani from making or repeating any more false claims about Freeman and Moss. The women have also requested he pay their legal fees for the new suit, but they are not asking for further financial damages

That could be because Giuliani is so hard up for cash that he will likely struggle to make the payments from Friday’s ruling. Giuliani has begun representing himself in court to save some cash. The man once affectionately known as “America’s mayor” is scrambling to find the money for all his legal fees and even listed his Manhattan apartment for sale in July. In August, after he was indicted in Georgia, Giuliani asked his social media followers to donate to his defense fund.

He also flew to Mar-a-Lago to beg his boss Donald Trump to pay him for working as Trump’s personal attorney. That didn’t work, but Trump did agree to host a fundraiser dinner for Giuliani. Entry cost: $100,000 a plate.

What’s more, people keep suing him for money owed. Several of Giuliani’s former lawyers, including his longtime attorney Robert Costello, have sued Giuliani for failing to pay their legal fees.

Meanwhile, Giuliani’s ex-wife says he owes her more than $260,000 for her country club memberships, condominium fees, and health care as part of their divorce settlement. Giuliani narrowly avoided jail time over that lawsuit in December. And one of Giuliani’s former associates sued him in May, accusing him of promising to pay her a $1 million annual salary but instead sexually harassing and abusing her over two years.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2023, 06:03:57 AM »
Go Rudy Go.....   set that record!

“If I showed you the evidence right now … people would see that what I said was absolutely true and there’s support for it.”  <-- hahahaha

Why not show the evidence then?  Evidence isn't produced by just screaming loudly and lying about it.  You have to, like.... actually submit something.   So far it seems to be a lesson that is unheard of MAGAland.   3 years, neither His Orangeness, Rudy, Pillow Guy, or any of the others has produced any credible evidence of a stolen election.  And "the others" include the morons on here as well.

---
Unfazed by latest lawsuit, Giuliani re-ups fraud claims that cost him $148 million
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Unfazed+by+latest+lawsuit%2C+Giuliani+re-ups+fraud+claims+that+cost+him+%24148+million

Rudy Giuliani doubled down on his election-related allegations Monday, just days after two Georgia election workers won millions in a defamation lawsuit against him and hours after they filed another suit against him.

The former New York mayor must pay $148 million in damages to election workers Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss as a result of their emotional distress following Giuliani’s accusations that the two were manipulating ballots in 2020. The second lawsuit sought to keep him from repeating the debunked claims at the heart of the first case.

In a rambling interview with Newsmax’s Rob Schmitt, Giuliani blasted the verdict, describing the court as a “fascist system run by the Biden regime.”

Giuliani told Schmitt that he still believes the allegations to be true, but that they “want me to lie.”

“They are suing me in order to lie to them. I’m sorry, I can’t do it,” Giuliani said. “If I showed you the evidence right now … people would see that what I said was absolutely true and there’s support for it.”

Giuliani said that the “judge decided I was guilty, not based on any evidence, but based on the fact that I didn’t turn over some financial documents.”

Despite being expected to testify during the four-day trial, Giuliani’s team did not have him take the stand.

The interview took place hours after Freeman and Moss filed a new lawsuit against Giuliani in an attempt to bar him from any future defamatory claims. On Dec. 11, outside the courthouse, Giuliani told reporters that he regretted nothing about what he had said because "they were engaged in changing votes."

On Monday, Giuliani described the second suit as “un-American,” and asked: “Are they actually going to put a gag on me?”

In August, District Judge Beryl Howell imposed a default judgment against Giuliani, saying that he had repeatedly failed to comply with orders to produce evidence sought by Freeman and Moss. The case then proceeded to the stage where damages were to be determined.

Following the verdict, Giuliani told reporters outside the courthouse Friday he is planning to appeal. The outcome included $75 million in “punitive” damages as an attempt to deter future attempts to defame election workers counting ballots in subsequent elections.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »
Poor Lurker....(not)
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2023, 01:19:26 AM »
Someone once told me that perception is everything. Many people believe Trump said Nazis are very fine people, and suggested folks ingest disinfectants in a very public well watched forum. Bleach is perhaps the best most widely known disinfectant. It is not much of a stretch for millions of folks to have perceived that Trump said, "drink bleach." If the media were mute on these subjects, the perception would still be there.

IRS agents are not Gods. These folks like most can be misguided and manipulated. That IRS agents said hard evidence exists means very little.

Some of the things President Biden is accused of doing are illegal. When he is charged with and convicted of these crimes in a court of law and not just the court of public opinion, we can talk.

Perception is Millions of Folk Think
Joe is a Pervert Pedo & a Crook & his son is the same,
No matter what the Lying MSM says.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2023, 10:06:37 AM »

Perception is Millions of Folk Think
Joe is a Pervert Pedo & a Crook & his son is the same,
No matter what the Lying MSM says.

Fact (not perception) is that you are the biggest liar of anyone.  MSM or not.   No one cares what you think.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2023, 01:22:36 PM »
Poor Lurker....(not)

You do know he's a Pedo & a Faggott pole sucker.
Why do you think he goes over to Thailand.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2023, 01:54:25 PM »
You do know he's a Pedo & a Faggott pole sucker.
Why do you think he goes over to Thailand.
I know.
T