Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 16204 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2023, 09:48:02 AM »
It just isn't getting any better for America's Deadbeat.   :'(

He has no value to anyone at this point.  Even the opposing side doesn't need him to sing at this point.  Time for the old public defender route.
---
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+to+lose+2nd+attorney+in+Georgia%2C+leaving+him+without+local+legal+team

Giuliani to lose 2nd attorney in Georgia, leaving him without local legal team

A second lawyer for Rudy Giuliani is seeking to depart his legal team in Georgia, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News, a move that would appear to leave the former New York City mayor without any local lawyers in the state.

A motion to withdraw has been submitted to the clerk, the sources said. A judge in the case has to sign off on the motion.

News of the move comes after several other former attorneys of the Trump ally have sued Giuliani for failure to pay his bills, including his longtime friend and attorney Bob Costello, who sued Giuliani for over $1 million in payments due to his firm.

Earlier, an additional lawyer for Giuliani in Georgia, David Wolfe, submitted his own motion to withdraw from his representation of Giuliani.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2023, 09:51:20 AM »
Why is this no surprise?  All the sober lawyers tell Trump he lost, so Trump goes with the drunk one. Shocker. 

---
Prosecutors Are Asking Questions About Rudy Giuliani’s Drinking
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Prosecutors+Are+Asking+Questions+About+Rudy+Giuliani%E2%80%99s+Drinking

Giuliani’s drinking has previously been commented on by other Trump advisers who were at the White House on election night. Jason Miller, a senior Trump adviser, told the Jan. 6 Committee that Giuliani was “definitely intoxicated” on the night he was telling others “we need to go say that we won.” Miller said that he did “not know his level of intoxication when he spoke with the president,” and Giuliani denied the account. Liz Cheney, who co-chaired the committee, said Trump has “followed the advice of an apparently inebriated Rudy Giuliani.”

Trump himself has “spoken derisively” in private about Giuliani’s alcohol consumption, according to the Times, citing a source familiar with the comments. The newspaper also reported that a consensus from friends and former aides of the former New York City mayor was that his drinking had amplified some of his qualities—“conspiracism, gullibility, a weakness for grandeur”—rather than causing a wholesale transformation of his character.

“I’m with the mayor on a regular basis for the past year, and the idea that he is an alcoholic is a flat-out lie,” Ted Goodman, a political adviser to Giuliani, told the Times in a statement. He went on to add: “The Rudy Giuliani you all see today is the same man who took down the mafia, cleaned up the streets of New York and comforted the nation following 9/11.”
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2023, 06:08:37 PM »
Where are all the Rudy fans on here?  I remember when you were parroting that bullshit he was spewing line for line.  Now just silence.  You better donate to your boy.  And this idiot is starting up a new lawsuit when he doesn't have money to pay the attorneys for the one(s) he is currently entangled in.

Another dumbass who hitched himself to Trumpy and is now broke, indicted, barred from practicing law, and a virtual walking meme at this point.  And no help from the Orange turd in sight.  Sucker!

---
Giuliani Owes $550K in Unpaid Taxes, Lien Placed on Apartment: Report
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+Owes+%24550K+in+Unpaid+Taxes%2C+Lien+Placed+on+Apartment%3A+Report

Rudy Giuliani owes $550,000 in unpaid 2021 income taxes, according to a court filing obtained by the Daily Mail. In response, the IRS has placed a lien on the 79-year-old’s $4.5 million Palm Beach penthouse, located just three miles away from the former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. The court documents state that if Giuliani refuses to pay, the IRS can take some of the revenue if he sold his apartment. Financial records reveal that Giuliani bought the three-bedroom residence with his then-wife Judith Nathan in 2010 but became the sole owner after their divorce. The news comes after The New York Times’ Wednesday report of Giuliani’s alleged drinking habits were under investigation by Special Counsel Jack Smith and the former New York City mayor’s denial that same day. Two weeks ago, the Daily Mail claimed that Giuliani’s legal battles and “fun” spending had left him “penniless” based on quotes from his biographer, Andrew Kirtzman.
---

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2023, 09:10:02 PM »
Why is this no surprise?  All the sober lawyers tell Trump he lost, so Trump goes with the drunk one. Shocker. 

---
Prosecutors Are Asking Questions About Rudy Giuliani’s Drinking
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Prosecutors+Are+Asking+Questions+About+Rudy+Giuliani%E2%80%99s+Drinking

Giuliani’s drinking has previously been commented on by other Trump advisers who were at the White House on election night. Jason Miller, a senior Trump adviser, told the Jan. 6 Committee that Giuliani was “definitely intoxicated” on the night he was telling others “we need to go say that we won.” Miller said that he did “not know his level of intoxication when he spoke with the president,” and Giuliani denied the account. Liz Cheney, who co-chaired the committee, said Trump has “followed the advice of an apparently inebriated Rudy Giuliani.”

Trump himself has “spoken derisively” in private about Giuliani’s alcohol consumption, according to the Times, citing a source familiar with the comments. The newspaper also reported that a consensus from friends and former aides of the former New York City mayor was that his drinking had amplified some of his qualities—“conspiracism, gullibility, a weakness for grandeur”—rather than causing a wholesale transformation of his character.

“I’m with the mayor on a regular basis for the past year, and the idea that he is an alcoholic is a flat-out lie,” Ted Goodman, a political adviser to Giuliani, told the Times in a statement. He went on to add: “The Rudy Giuliani you all see today is the same man who took down the mafia, cleaned up the streets of New York and comforted the nation following 9/11.”
---

Remember when the board was filled with our own right wing nutcase telling us how Rudy and "The Kraken" Sydney Powell were going to overturn the election with all the evidence they had?

Then when it came to light they had no such evidence it shifted to the courts never heard the case? And then when it came to light courts heard the preliminary evidence and it fell short, it was "Fake news"?

Seems our resident nutcase just moves on to the next thing, and the next thing... and when those get blown out of the water "Ashleys Diary" they ignore it and move on to the next thing. Do they think we're goldfish? They sure act like no one has a memory beyond the last 48 hrs. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 06, 2023, 07:26:12 AM »
Remember when the board was filled with our own right wing nutcase telling us how Rudy and "The Kraken" Sydney Powell were going to overturn the election with all the evidence they had?

Then when it came to light they had no such evidence it shifted to the courts never heard the case? And then when it came to light courts heard the preliminary evidence and it fell short, it was "Fake news"?

Seems our resident nutcase just moves on to the next thing, and the next thing... and when those get blown out of the water "Ashleys Diary" they ignore it and move on to the next thing. Do they think we're goldfish? They sure act like no one has a memory beyond the last 48 hrs.

Yeah.  It was so funny.  Now it's just crickets. 

They were preaching the gospel about this evidence. 
Then were crying because the "fake" courts wouldn't look at it. 
Then still claiming the evidence existed.
Then came the "Banana Republic" claims.  When they truly do not know what a Banana Republic is.
And then....   and then....   and this is the best part.....   it was suddenly "debunked".
Anytime "evidence" is mentioned now, all they can reply with is nervous laughter.

GOOD TIMES!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2023, 10:51:00 PM »
Yeah.  It was so funny.  Now it's just crickets. 

They were preaching the gospel about this evidence. 
Then were crying because the "fake" courts wouldn't look at it. 
Then still claiming the evidence existed.
Then came the "Banana Republic" claims.  When they truly do not know what a Banana Republic is.
And then....   and then....   and this is the best part.....   it was suddenly "debunked".
Anytime "evidence" is mentioned now, all they can reply with is nervous laughter.

GOOD TIMES!

If at the end of the day.. at least one of them learned a lesson.. it might all be worth it.. but I doubt it.. I have not heard one Trump supporter on this forum say anything close to

Well hell, I was wrong, the election wasn't stolen, Trump and his minions lied, which caused Jan 6th.

Not a single one.. They just don't talk about it in hopes it goes away and we forget they were all on board the Gulliani train. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2023, 02:04:29 PM »
If at the end of the day.. at least one of them learned a lesson.. it might all be worth it.. but I doubt it.. I have not heard one Trump supporter on this forum say anything close to

Well hell, I was wrong, the election wasn't stolen, Trump and his minions lied, which caused Jan 6th.

Not a single one.. They just don't talk about it in hopes it goes away and we forget they were all on board the Gulliani train.

You realize that this post will 'fall on deaf ears.'

It is likely you never will hear any of these folks say they learned a lesson. They will take their beliefs to their grave.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2023, 03:58:38 AM »
You realize that this post will 'fall on deaf ears.'

It is likely you never will hear any of these folks say they learned a lesson. They will take their beliefs to their grave.

Just like you spineless and brainless cokk-guzzling libturds... Deaf ears?? Who in their right mind listens to you insane libtards  ::) ::)
Fuckking commie kvntz, fukk off..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2023, 04:20:43 AM »

I can't really comment on the Jan 6th incident as didn't follow it.
Though from some of the footage Posted it's clear cops security were
complicit by opening doors & ushering folk in & walking them around.

A for the election again from what I've seen & read not only on here
& speaking to my brother in law I'd say it's fair to say there was some
skullduggery going on - just look at the other thread about Biden's lies & the
report - I believe it was along way off being a fair election.

Voter ID a must & mail in votes should be kept to an absolute minimum.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2023, 07:04:31 PM »

Just to be clear about what seems can be a muddied issue.. through the exhaustive investigations, claims, re investigations, inspections, fact checking ad nauseum, as a lay person,

There is NO government entity, be it Republican or Democrat, that has shown anything other than a fair election. EVEN the Republican election officials said it was fair. The State courts said it was fair. The Attorney General under Trump said it was fair, the Vice President under Trump said it was fair.

The bottom line is, the claim of an unfair election, was investigated and at each turn, their evidence was shot down or explained. This was by Republicans..  At this point, I just don't know what else could have transpired that would convince those undying Trump supporters that the election was fair. The Supreme Court, heavily weighted with Republican appointees wouldn't bite. Trump appointed Judges wouldn't bite. A pillow guy and a losing president with a crazy lawyer was really all it took to shake up this country and make them doubt every process we've held dear for 200 years. To me, that's just cultish ignorance. At some point, when every one, even your own team is telling you you lost, you need to man up and accept you lost. Continuing with the stolen election claim is now in the insanity realm. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2023, 07:45:34 PM »

Neither did Agnostic, Lurker or Prime.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2023, 08:08:51 PM »

that's classic.. from a guy who didn't read or hear anything about the current impeachment hearings that didn't come from Breitbart, Pundit, American Thinker or the Enquirer  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2023, 08:33:45 AM »

You mean the guys that live in reality and understand facts and logic?

I can see why you were given retardation as a survival mechanism. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2023, 06:52:13 PM »
Surprise!  (not really).  It's over at this point.  The only way this man doesn't die broke is if he dies tomorrow.   :-\  But nobody wants to see that.  We want to see him punished and hounded for every little cent he has until the only thing he has left is his alcoholism and having to drink mouthwash and Night Train.

---
Judge punishes Rudy Giuliani for flagrant disregard of court orders

The judge presiding over the upcoming damages trial against

said Friday she will tell jurors that the former Trump lawyer intentionally hid financial documents and other records in defiance of court orders.

In a five-page ruling, U.S. District Judge

said the move was necessary given "Giuliani’s continued and flagrant disregard of this Court’s August 30 Order that he produce financial-related documents concerning his personal and his businesses’ past and present assets" and other pertinent information.

That means jurors deciding how much Giuliani should pay two Georgia election workers he defamed will be told they can assume the worst about why the former New York City mayor has failed to turn over the court-ordered records.

"The jury will be instructed that it must, when determining an appropriate sum of compensatory, presumed, and punitive damages, infer that defendant Giuliani was intentionally trying to hide relevant discovery about the Giuliani Businesses’ finances for the purpose of shielding his assets from discovery and artificially deflating his net worth," the judge wrote.

Additionally, Giuliani and his lawyer will be prohibited "from making any argument, or introducing any evidence, stating or suggesting that he is insolvent, bankrupt, judgment proof, or otherwise unable to defend himself" since he failed to hand over evidence that would show that's true, the judge wrote.

Giuliani's attorney and spokesperson did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The ruling is the second in two months where the judge has blasted Giuliani for repeatedly failing to follow court orders and rules in the defamation lawsuit that was brought against him by Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss.

While promoting his client and then-President Donald Trump's false claims of a rigged 2020 election, Giuliani repeatedly — and falsely — accused Freeman and Moss of election fraud in Fulton County.

Giuliani had claimed the two were “passing around USB ports like they were vials of heroin or cocaine” as they were counting votes. A report published by the House Jan. 6 committee found that they were passing a ginger mint.

Both Freeman and Moss received death threats because of the false accusations.

In August, Howell ruled that Giuliani was liable for defaming the election workers over his repeated refusal to turn over certain documents. The judge then scheduled a Dec. 11 trial for damages, and ordered him to turn over financial information and documents to her lawyers. The trial will be held in Washington, D.C.

In a filing last month, Freeman's attorneys said Giuliani “failed to take any of the actions” ordered by the court, including turning over $89,000 in legal fees.

"Consistent with his prior track record in this matter, Giuliani failed to file any response," the judge wrote.

Friday's ruling comes as Giuliani faces increased legal and financial problems. He's been charged criminally in the Fulton County racketeering case with Trump and more than a dozen others. All but one of the 19 defendants has pleaded not guilty.

Giuliani's also being sued by his former lawyers, who allege he owes them about $1.4 million in unpaid legal fees. Giuliani has called the bill excessive.

He also owes the IRS almost $550,000 in unpaid federal taxes. Giuliani spokesperson Ted Goodman said last week that he "has a formal agreement with the IRS to pay off the liability.”
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2023, 12:36:49 PM »
Is Mar-A-Lardo and America's Hobo having a contest or something?  Trying to see who can be sued the most?

Rudy now is being sued for being a deadbeat.   Again.  This time by his accounting firm.   Don't these MAGA leaders ever pay their bills?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2023, 03:26:41 PM »
Is Mar-A-Lardo and America's Hobo having a contest or something?  Trying to see who can be sued the most?

Rudy now is being sued for being a deadbeat.   Again.  This time by his accounting firm.   Don't these MAGA leaders ever pay their bills?
No one cares about Rudy, Clown!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2023, 03:38:18 PM »
No one cares about Rudy, Clown!

You do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2023, 07:00:22 PM »

You seem to think you know everything Agnostic, Lurker and I did or saw on that day. Like much of the country, I and I suspect my two comrades were literally glued to the media coverage of January 6, 2021, while it was transpiring and being broadcasted on every network. Speaking for the three of us, we don't need you - who long before the January 6th insurrection, fell under Donald Trump's spell, including everything he says, does and touches. You are one among several of his best cult followers. This is as obvious to most people as what was happening at the Capitol on that day.

To be quite honest. I am very surprised you have not been implicated as one of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol on January 6th. On the other hand, maybe you were there, and the feds have not caught up with you yet. How does it feel worrying you may very well be under government surveillance at this very moment and that at any time the FBI might show up to arrest you? FYI, when they do, it is best not to resist. They have been known to shoot and sometimes kill those who do.  :o

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2023, 11:39:03 AM »
You do.
I care about seeing you get on a plane to China where you belong.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2023, 10:26:16 AM »
I care about seeing you get on a plane to China where you belong.

Keep caring.  That is all you can do.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2023, 11:35:07 AM »
You seem to think you know everything Agnostic, Lurker and I did or saw on that day. Like much of the country, I and I suspect my two comrades were literally glued to the media coverage of January 6, 2021, while it was transpiring and being broadcasted on every network. Speaking for the three of us, we don't need you - who long before the January 6th insurrection, fell under Donald Trump's spell, including everything he says, does and touches. You are one among several of his best cult followers. This is as obvious to most people as what was happening at the Capitol on that day.

To be quite honest. I am very surprised you have not been implicated as one of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol on January 6th. On the other hand, maybe you were there, and the feds have not caught up with you yet. How does it feel worrying you may very well be under government surveillance at this very moment and that at any time the FBI might show up to arrest you? FYI, when they do, it is best not to resist. They have been known to shoot and sometimes kill those who do.  :o

Me - I was there  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2023, 12:14:53 PM »

Me - I was there  ;D

How were you able to get a Visitor Visa for the U.S. Embassy in GB? I had the impression that terrorist were not welcome.  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2023, 12:45:57 PM »
How were you able to get a Visitor Visa for the U.S. Embassy in GB? I had the impression that terrorist were not welcome.  ;D
You know all about terrorists anti-american coward!
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2023, 01:09:04 PM »
To be quite honest. I am very surprised you have not been implicated as one of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.

There was no insurrection and no "insurrectionists" who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.  If there was and were, they would have been charged with insurrection. 

But it kinda feels like I've said this before.  lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2023, 01:22:11 PM »

Easy - I came in Via the ultra Closed & secure Southern Border
Just like the 1000s of others .
Yep it sure is a Closed Border.  ::)  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You & Agnostic007 Tell Me again how closed that Border is .
Idiots.  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂