Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 16614 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2023, 10:48:35 AM »
Won't save whoever else he is singing about either.    It's becoming clear he just doesn't want to produce the email and texts that he has been withholding all this time.  Wonder why?   ???

---
Legal experts: Giuliani just made a “desperate, last-second” concession — but it won’t save him

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Legal+experts%3A+Giuliani+just+made+a+%E2%80%9Cdesperate%2C+last-second%E2%80%9D+concession+%E2%80%94+but+it+won%E2%80%99t+save+him

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday conceded the statements he made about two Georgia election workers who were forced from their home by death threats from the former president's supporters were false.

Giuliani in a two-page late-night court filing said he "does not contest" that his statements about Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss were "false" and "carry meaning that is defamatory."

The statement conceded that his statements meet the "factual elements of liability" for Moss and Freeman's claims that his comments amounted to "intentional infliction of emotional distress."

But Giuliani is not giving up in the defamation lawsuit from the two election workers, his adviser Ted Goodman told Politico, arguing that it was just a way to move past the fact-gathering stage of the lawsuit and into the legal phase, where he can try to dismiss the suit.

"Mayor Rudy Giuliani did not acknowledge that the statements were false but did not contest it in order to move on to the portion of the case that will permit a motion to dismiss," Goodman said. "This is a legal issue, not a factual issue. Those out to smear the mayor are ignoring the fact that this stipulation is designed to get to the legal issues of the case."

But the report noted that it is a "significant acknowledgment" from the former president's lawyer, who spent months claiming that Moss and Freeman were seen on video improperly pulling ballots from a suitcase and claiming it was proof of Trump's widely debunked election fraud conspiracy theories.

Moss and Freeman testified to the House Jan. 6 committee that they faced numerous threats and were forced to flee their home.
---

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2023, 09:17:41 PM »
Won't save whoever else he is singing about either.    It's becoming clear he just doesn't want to produce the email and texts that he has been withholding all this time.  Wonder why?   ???

---
Legal experts: Giuliani just made a “desperate, last-second” concession — but it won’t save him

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Legal+experts%3A+Giuliani+just+made+a+%E2%80%9Cdesperate%2C+last-second%E2%80%9D+concession+%E2%80%94+but+it+won%E2%80%99t+save+him

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday conceded the statements he made about two Georgia election workers who were forced from their home by death threats from the former president's supporters were false.

Giuliani in a two-page late-night court filing said he "does not contest" that his statements about Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss were "false" and "carry meaning that is defamatory."

The statement conceded that his statements meet the "factual elements of liability" for Moss and Freeman's claims that his comments amounted to "intentional infliction of emotional distress."

But Giuliani is not giving up in the defamation lawsuit from the two election workers, his adviser Ted Goodman told Politico, arguing that it was just a way to move past the fact-gathering stage of the lawsuit and into the legal phase, where he can try to dismiss the suit.

"Mayor Rudy Giuliani did not acknowledge that the statements were false but did not contest it in order to move on to the portion of the case that will permit a motion to dismiss," Goodman said. "This is a legal issue, not a factual issue. Those out to smear the mayor are ignoring the fact that this stipulation is designed to get to the legal issues of the case."

But the report noted that it is a "significant acknowledgment" from the former president's lawyer, who spent months claiming that Moss and Freeman were seen on video improperly pulling ballots from a suitcase and claiming it was proof of Trump's widely debunked election fraud conspiracy theories.

Moss and Freeman testified to the House Jan. 6 committee that they faced numerous threats and were forced to flee their home.
---

I wouldn't read too much into this. I often will not contest my wife's claim that I was the one that left the front door unlocked in order to move on to the portion where she cooks dinner.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2023, 08:02:49 AM »
I wouldn't read too much into this. I often will not contest my wife's claim that I was the one that left the front door unlocked in order to move on to the portion where she cooks dinner.

It's just another nail for the same coffin.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2023, 04:36:58 PM »
Why is he waiting until now to come clean and confess what everyone already knew back when he said it?  Is he trying to get ahead of his testimony against Trumpy when he was interviewed last week?

Some of you on here were using his claims as "evidence" (hahahaha) that the election was stolen.  Now what?  What's your excuse now?

Republican Politicians and Fox News: We lied to you.
Republican People: No you didn't.
Republican Politicians and Fox News: Yes we did! Several times. Yes we did in fact lie.
Republican People: It doesn't matter, our God is a Republican. We are the moral people who follow the Bible.
Republican Politicians and Fox News: We lied!
Republican People:  WE DON'T CARE!!!

---
Giuliani Admits His Oft-Told Tale of Georgia Election Fraud Was Not True

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+Admits+His+Oft-Told+Tale+of+Georgia+Election+Fraud+Was+Not+True

Late Friday night, a federal judge in Florida tossed a lawsuit in which former President Donald Trump argued that CNN had defamed him by labeling his stolen-election fantasy "the Big Lie." A few days earlier in a different defamation case, Rudy Giuliani, who as Trump's lawyer helped propagate the claim that systematic fraud delivered the White House to Joe Biden, belatedly admitted that he had falsely and repeatedly accused two Georgia election workers of participating in that imaginary conspiracy.

Whatever you think of the notion that people have a right to protect their reputations in court, the conjunction of those two developments starkly illustrates the difference between use and abuse of defamation law as it currently stands. Trump has a long, astonishingly petty history of filing (or threatening to file) frivolous defamation claims against critics who irk him, and his CNN lawsuit was dismissed for an entirely predictable reason: He failed to allege that the channel had published verifiably false statements of fact about him. In the lawsuit against Giuliani, by contrast, Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss (who are mother and daughter) plausibly allege that he defamed them by publicly claiming they had deliberately introduced and processed thousands of phony Biden ballots.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2023, 04:42:31 PM »
President Pedo Pete is so proud of these loyal
Supporters of everything Paedophile
Yes it’s Lurking for Boys & it’s Daisy chain
Girlfriend Available arse Abe

In 1,2,3 post

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2023, 04:45:17 PM »
Hahaha I have driven this moron into Loco posting style territory.  Or should I say Gov and the gay muslim posting style.   ;)   Seeing how they can't contain their pedo obsessions.

You know if I really wanted to see feminine men, I only have to look at your photos.  Keep that in mind shortcake.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2023, 11:36:04 PM »
Why is he waiting until now to come clean and confess what everyone already knew back when he said it?  Is he trying to get ahead of his testimony against Trumpy when he was interviewed last week?

Some of you on here were using his claims as "evidence" (hahahaha) that the election was stolen.  Now what?  What's your excuse now?

Republican Politicians and Fox News: We lied to you.
Republican People: No you didn't.
Republican Politicians and Fox News: Yes we did! Several times. Yes we did in fact lie.
Republican People: It doesn't matter, our God is a Republican. We are the moral people who follow the Bible.
Republican Politicians and Fox News: We lied!
Republican People:  WE DON'T CARE!!!

---
Giuliani Admits His Oft-Told Tale of Georgia Election Fraud Was Not True

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+Admits+His+Oft-Told+Tale+of+Georgia+Election+Fraud+Was+Not+True

Late Friday night, a federal judge in Florida tossed a lawsuit in which former President Donald Trump argued that CNN had defamed him by labeling his stolen-election fantasy "the Big Lie." A few days earlier in a different defamation case, Rudy Giuliani, who as Trump's lawyer helped propagate the claim that systematic fraud delivered the White House to Joe Biden, belatedly admitted that he had falsely and repeatedly accused two Georgia election workers of participating in that imaginary conspiracy.

Whatever you think of the notion that people have a right to protect their reputations in court, the conjunction of those two developments starkly illustrates the difference between use and abuse of defamation law as it currently stands. Trump has a long, astonishingly petty history of filing (or threatening to file) frivolous defamation claims against critics who irk him, and his CNN lawsuit was dismissed for an entirely predictable reason: He failed to allege that the channel had published verifiably false statements of fact about him. In the lawsuit against Giuliani, by contrast, Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss (who are mother and daughter) plausibly allege that he defamed them by publicly claiming they had deliberately introduced and processed thousands of phony Biden ballots.
---

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-and-fury-smart-genius-obama-774169

Just a suggestion... Trump recently received praise from Newt Gingrich for speaking at a 3rd 4th and 5th grade level. The link above supports that statement. The quote below proves it was said.

"One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Now I know an integral part of communication is knowing your audience and speaking to them on their level.. After all, getting the message out clearly is the important part of the equation.

Your last paragraph is just likely to evoke emojis, perhaps a meme, or the usual "Biden is a Pedo" response.. but you have to remember your audience.

Maybe dumb it down a bit going forward?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2023, 05:14:02 AM »

Just a suggestion... Trump recently received praise from Newt Gingrich for speaking at a 3rd 4th and 5th grade level. The link above supports that statement. The quote below proves it was said.

"One of Trump’s great advantages is he talks at a level where third, fourth and fifth grade educations can say, ‘Oh yeah, I get that. I understand it.’” Gingrich told host Laura Ingraham on her Fox News show.

Now I know an integral part of communication is knowing your audience and speaking to them on their level.. After all, getting the message out clearly is the important part of the equation.

Your last paragraph is just likely to evoke emojis, perhaps a meme, or the usual "Biden is a Pedo" response.. but you have to remember your audience.

A true life, honest to God conspiracy theory would be that Trumpy is actually doing just that on purpose himself seeing the audience he is speaking to at rallies and who keep supporting him and living in the TDfS realm. 

But naww.... he ain't that smart of a Bubba. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2023, 08:02:04 PM »
A true life, honest to God conspiracy theory would be that Trumpy is actually doing just that on purpose himself seeing the audience he is speaking to at rallies and who keep supporting him and living in the TDfS realm. 

But naww.... he ain't that smart of a Bubba.

Yeah, kind of like the SNL skit where Ronald Reagan is portrayed as a bumbling idiot and as soon as all the reporters leave the room, he starts barking commands.. but the reality is, we have decades of evidence of Trumps linguistic abilities. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2023, 08:16:21 PM »

Biden's puppet masters clearly know his audience very well & takes them all for being as Demented & stupid as he is.
His audience believe he's a  & can do no wrong & believe he's never done any wrong.
Nope Just Russia & Donald do all the bad things.
As for dumbing down, They've dumbed it down about as far as it can go.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2023, 08:20:56 PM »
I wonder what other countries like China are doing as far as meddling in
American & other coutries  politics - Maybe they're good guys & are trying to help.
They probably think Donald & Russia are to blame for everything- They could soon
Declare themselves Democrats 🤣  👍🏻

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2023, 06:53:19 AM »
^^ it's funny seeing a pathetic old man with 3rd grade language skills and a penchant for lying about everything he can,  talk about other's being dumb.  It's projecting at it's finest.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2023, 06:55:00 AM »
^^ it's funny seeing a pathetic old man with 3rd grade language skills and a penchant for lying about everything he can,  talk about other's being dumb.  It's projecting at it's finest.

pretty rich coming from a freak now referred to as Pedo Pete.
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2023, 08:02:07 AM »
pretty rich coming from a freak now referred to as Pedo Pete.

It's afflicted with Leftist Libturd & AIDS - completely Fucked up is Pedo Pete the Fag.got

The Pavlov's is well instilled in it WOOF WOOF  ;D ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2023, 08:20:03 AM »
Two foreign c unts with gay and pedo fantasies.  They are even dumber than Trumpy supporters.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2023, 01:29:15 PM »
Well, did anyone else catch that absolute meltdown Rudy just did?   :D

Not to be confused with the absolute unhinged one he did yesterday on Newsmax.  Which begs the questions....   what did he think was going to happen and why would he spend all those hours singing like a lark?  What an idiot.  He pretty much sealed his own fate in those meetings and he knows it.  Even this deep in shit himself, he is trying to kiss ass.  I guess he really thinks Trumpy is going to write a check for the money he is owed.   ::)
---
Rudy Giuliani, the likely 'Co-Conspirator 1' in Trump's latest indictment, took to Twitter for a rollicking 85-minute rant about the case — then got brutally roasted for it

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani%2C+the+likely+%27Co-Conspirator+1%27+in+Trump%27s+latest+indictment%2C+took+to+Twitter+for+a+rollicking+85-minute+rant+about+the+case+%E2%80%94+then+got+brutally+roasted+for+it
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2023, 03:44:23 PM »
Rudy just can't stop.  LOL  The truth isn't the truth and those aren't your tits.

Foul comments made by Giuliani revealed in audio transcripts back accuser's claims
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Foul+comments+made+by+Giuliani+revealed+in+audio+transcripts+back+accuser%27s+claims

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2023, 04:49:24 PM »
Rudy just can't stop.  LOL  The truth isn't the truth and those aren't your tits.

Foul comments made by Giuliani revealed in audio transcripts back accuser's claims
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Foul+comments+made+by+Giuliani+revealed+in+audio+transcripts+back+accuser%27s+claims

Talk about a creep, Giuliani defines what it means to be a creep. It is not surprising that women aren't interested in him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2023, 05:24:41 PM »
Talk about a creep, Giuliani defines what it means to be a creep. It is not surprising that women aren't interested in him.

Ghouliani is really going to have a melting hair day when the trial starts and he has to take the stand.  Watch him become the #2 star witness for the prosecution.  With Trumpy being #1 as you know he is going to sink his own ship.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2023, 06:48:17 PM »
Ghouliani is really going to have a melting hair day when the trial starts and he has to take the stand.  Watch him become the #2 star witness for the prosecution.  With Trumpy being #1 as you know he is going to sink his own ship.

Do you think I should send Giuliani some 'Just for Men' hair coloring. I recently started using this product to cover/hide my white mustache and gradually turning with eyebrows. Note: I don't think it will work on my bald head. LOL. He does go dark brown, and my color choice is dark blond. But I am willing to testify (before a Congressional committee), that it doesn't run when I sweat.

P.S. I got the idea for this from the man himself, Donald Trump. Oddly, it doesn't ever look orange on me like it does on him at times. Maybe he got a bad batch of hair color, or somebody peed on his head.  Damn, where was the secret service when that happened. Aren't they supposed to protect him from such indignities?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2023, 02:21:51 PM »
Oh Rudy-Poo.... you just can't win can you?  The truth is just the truth.  Despite what you think.

How is he going to pay these bills?  He can't even pay his phone bill.  Maybe Trumpy is really going to pay him for the work he did now.   :D

---
Judge questions Giuliani over not forfeiting lawsuit after conceding false 2020 election statements
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+questions+Giuliani+over+not+forfeiting+lawsuit+after+conceding+false+2020+election+statements

A federal judge on Friday demanded an explanation from Rudy Giuliani as to why he conceded in court that he made false and defamatory statements about two Georgia election workers after the 2020 election but hasn’t forfeited their lawsuit against him.

It’s the latest legal difficulty that Giuliani has faced related to his spreading of disinformation on former President Donald Trump’s behalf – and the latest instance of a federal judge considering severe sanctions for Giuliani over the Georgia defamation case.

A loss in the case could have significant implications for Giuliani, especially financially.

In a court filing last month, Giuliani acknowledged that he had made defamatory statements about the election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, though he stopped short of conceding that his statements caused damages to the pair. Giuliani also said in the July filing that he still wanted to argue that his statements about voter fraud in Georgia were protected by free speech.

Giuliani has until Tuesday afternoon to either forfeit the lawsuit, conceding he is liable and opening himself up to pay the ballot-counters’ damages, or give Judge Beryl Howell more explanation and appear before her for a hearing in mid-August.

Following Giuliani’s concessions, Howell ordered him to pay more of Moss and Freeman’s legal fees after previously ordering him to pay them $90,000.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2023, 04:23:20 PM »
Rudy = the gift that keeps on giving.

---
Giuliani claims ‘dog ate my homework’ in Smartmatic case, lawyers say
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+claims+%E2%80%98dog+ate+my+homework%E2%80%99+in+Smartmatic+case%2C+lawyers+say

A voting machine company behind a $2.7bn defamation lawsuit over lies about the 2020 election said Rudy Giuliani was using excuses like “the dog ate my homework” to avoid the discovery process.

“‘The dog ate my homework.’ ‘I have to wash my hair.’ ‘I can’t go out, I’m sick.’ Since the dawn of time, people have made up excuses to avoid doing things they do not want to do,” lawyers for Smartmartic wrote.

Related: Bigoted, antisemitic, gross: Rudy Giuliani finds an even lower low | Arwa Mahdawi

“This is exactly what Giuliani has done here.”

The former New York mayor turned personal attorney to Donald Trump, 79, is named alongside Fox News in the lawsuit, which follows a defamation suit Fox News settled for $787.5m with Dominion Voting Systems.

Giuliani led Trump’s efforts to overturn election results in key states, claiming widespread fraud in favour of Joe Biden. There was no widespread electoral fraud in the 2020 election, which Biden won by more than 7m ballots and conclusively in the electoral college.

Giuliani’s work for Trump has landed him in extensive legal jeopardy. One of six unnamed co-conspirators in the four-count indictment filed against Trump by the special counsel Jack Smith last week, he could face charges in Fulton county, Georgia.

He has also been sued for defamation by Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman, two Georgia elections workers he claimed were involved in fraud and whose attorneys now say he is not co-operating with the discovery process. Giuliani has admitted making false statements about the two women.

Under scrutiny from law licensing bodies, the former mayor is also being sued for $10m by Noelle Dunphy, a former employee who alleges “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct”.

In the Smartmatic case, in Monday court filings first reported by CNN, lawyers expressed frustration over trying to get Giuliani to turn over relevant records.

They said: “For months, Giuliani has made up excuses to get out of his discovery obligations … To date, Giuliani has not produced a single non-public document responsive to the discovery requests Smartmatic issued 14 months ago.”

The company asked a New York judge to force Giuliani to turn over materials.

In Washington the same day, a close Giuliani ally, the former New York police commissioner Bernie Kerik, met prosecutors from Smith’s team.

An attorney for Kerik told reporters the meeting lasted around five hours, and focused on Giuliani’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

Last month, Kerik turned over thousands of documents to the special counsel.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2023, 04:28:08 PM »
You might want to save some of that money that the judge is going to award Smartmatic.  He's going to be dressing in drag to earn money for Ramen soup noodles soon.  Disgraced lawyer for a disgraced former POTUS.  How fitting.

---
Rudy Giuliani selling $6.5m NYC apartment as legal woes pile up
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+selling+%246.5m+NYC+apartment+as+legal+woes+pile+up

Rudy Giuliani, the ex-mayor of New York City and one-time lawyer for former President Donald Trump, has listed his Upper East Side apartment for $6.5m amid legal challenges.

Property records and court documents confirm his address is the same listed by Sotheby’s Realty. While the listing says the building “is distinctive for its magnificent gothic-inspired terra cotta and brick façade” the three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment is also distinctive for being raided by the FBI in April 2021 over Mr Giuliani’s alleged dealings with Ukraine.

This apartment appears to be the same one alluded to in the lawsuit brought by Noelle Dunphy, Mr Giuliani’s former assistant. “Giuliani insisted that Ms. Dunphy stay in a guest suite in his Upper East Side apartment,” the complaint states, before describing the alleged assault.

The apartment was put up for sale just days after Mr Giuliani’s ex-client and ally, Mr Trump, was indicted for the third time.

Mr Giuliani himself is facing a number of legal woes. A lawyer for the 79-year-old last week acknowledged to the New York Times that his client appeared to be the person identified as “Co-Conspirator 1” in the federal indictment accusing Mr Trump of conspiring to overturn the 2020 election in his favour.

Robert Costello, Mr Giuliani’s attorney, said the indictment “eviscerates the First Amendment,” and denounced the filing as “election interference.”

In his own words, Mr Giuliani said Special Counsel Jack Smith, who handed down the indictment, should be indicted. “The people lying are the people bringing this… They should be indicted for conspiracy against rights,” the former mayor said on Newsmax.

His former assistant, Noelle Dunphy, filed a lawsuit in May against him for sexual assault, harassment, wage theft, and other claims. In the lawsuit, Ms Dunphy claimed that her former boss “made clear that satisfying his sexual demands – which came virtually anytime, anywhere – was an absolute requirement of her employment.”

Bombshell tapes and transcripts of their conversations have been revealed in recent weeks. In one such tape, the man once called “America’s Mayor” allegedly said, “Come here, big t*ts. Your t*ts belong to me. Give them to me. I want to claim my t*ts.”

Mr Giuliani also faces a defamation lawsuit in Georgia, in which he seemed to admit that he made statements that “carry meaning that is defamatory per se” about two of the state’s election workers after the 2020 election. A judge has asked him to clarify “precisely” what he meant, as the former mayor made “seemingly incongruous and certainly puzzling caveats.”

Additionally, Dominion sued Mr Giuliani for defamation in January 2021, claiming he had made “defamatory falsehoods” in order to “promote a false preconceived narrative about the 2020 election.” The company is seeking $1.3bn in damages.

The Independent has reached out to a lawyer for Mr Giuliani.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2023, 04:31:18 PM »
Oh Rudy-Poo....   this just doesn't look good at all for you.

MAGA = Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

---
Rudy Giuliani’s Mounting Legal Trouble: Here Are All The Issues Trump Attorney Faces
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani%E2%80%99s+Mounting+Legal+Trouble%3A+Here+Are+All+The+Issues+Trump+Attorney+Faces

The Justice Department’s identification of Rudy Giuliani as an uncharged alleged co-conspirator in the second indictment against former President Donald Trump was among a string of legal headaches Giuliani faced last week, as the far-right lawyer’s legal issues intensified ahead of a possible indictment in Georgia.

DOJ Indictment: Giuliani is believed to be “co-conspirator 1” in the indictment charging Trump for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, his attorney has acknowledged, after the document described an “attorney who was willing to spread knowingly false claims and pursue strategies that the Defendant's 2020 re-election campaign attorneys would not.”

Though the indictment alleges Giuliani was involved with Trump’s allegedly unlawful conspiracy to overturn the election results, he has not been charged in the investigation—though special counsel Jack Smith noted the DOJ’s investigation is still ongoing, so it’s not ruled out that he could be charged in the future.

Georgia Defamation Case: Giuliani is being sued for defamation by two Georgia election workers who he falsely tied to an unfounded conspiracy theory about voter fraud in 2020, which has led to a protracted legal battle as the election workers have asked the court to sanction Giuliani for not turning over evidence, prompting him to concede in a July court filing that the claims he made were “false.”

Giuliani’s filing prompted an order from the judge last week asking him to clarify why he conceded his claims were false but still won’t forfeit the lawsuit entirely by agreeing he defamed the election workers—as the court filing still opposes the lawsuit overall—describing his statements in the filing as “seemingly incongruous and certainly puzzling.”

Noelle Dunphy: Giuliani is facing a $10 million lawsuit brought by former associate Noelle Dunphy, who accused the attorney of a range of misconduct including sexual assault and harassment, with audio transcripts released last week as part of the case capturing Giuliani allegedly making sexually explicit comments, along with disparaging comments about Jewish men and actor Matt Damon, which included making a homophobic slur.

Dominion and Smartmatic: Giuliani has also been sued by voting machine companies Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic for spreading false election fraud claims involving their machines, and though a court initially dismissed some of the allegations against Giuliani in the Smartmatic case, an appeals court reinstated them in February.

Staten Island Lawsuit: Giuliani was sued in May for false arrest by Daniel Gill, who slapped the attorney on the back and said, “What’s up, scumbag?” at a grocery store, and was charged with third-degree assault after Giuliani claimed Gill hit him.

Gill argues video footage of the incident shows he only “tapped” Giuliani “to get his attention,” and he was “put through the system” at Giuliani’s urging and the attorney conspired with police to “deprive [Gill] of his liberty.”

Disbarment: Giuliani has had his law license suspended in New York and Washington, D.C., due to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and proceedings are ongoing over whether he’ll be fully disbarred—the D.C. disciplinary panel has recommended his disbarment, but Giuliani intends to appeal the decision.

---

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2023, 10:34:44 PM »
Holy fucking hell, the irony of Rudy being charged with RICO.  Would be amazing karma for that decrepit piece of shit to die in prison because of the RICO act.