Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 17158 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2023, 04:56:01 AM »
Holy fucking hell, the irony of Rudy being charged with RICO.  Would be amazing karma for that decrepit piece of shit to die in prison because of the RICO act.

Trumpy getting charged under the very law he increased penalties for in mishandling docs and Rudy charged under RICO.

You can’t tell me that God doesn’t have a sense of humor. LOL

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2023, 06:19:22 AM »
Trumpy getting charged under the very law he increased penalties for in mishandling docs and Rudy charged under RICO.

You can’t tell me that God doesn’t have a sense of humor. LOL

Pedo Pete and his own lame gimmick talking amongst themselves like children - you are a strange sick person.
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2023, 09:38:33 AM »
Pedo Pete and his own lame gimmick talking amongst themselves like children - you are a strange sick person.

Creepy how obsessed you are with children and pedophiles. Cry for help?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2023, 09:45:00 AM »
Can't you Trumpturds throw a little $$$ Rudy's way?  You have been parroting his claims for 2.5 years now.  If you share in his delusions and lies, you might as well share in his bills.  He's so desperate at this point he is probably looking for a paying role in the next  Borat movie.

---
Rudy Giuliani Is Bleeding Cash Thanks to His Defense of Trump
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+Is+Bleeding+Cash+Thanks+to+His+Defense+of+Trump

The lasting effects of his defense of Donald Trumps “Big Lie” has Rudy Giuliani burning through cash. The former New York City mayor is facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in outstanding legal bills, sanctions, and now, new criminal charges in Georgia. He faces a slew of defamation cases from voting technology company Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems, and two Georgia poll workers—who he has yet to pay nearly $90,000 to in sanctions, plus another $44,000 in legal fees. Giuliani is also more than $320,000 behind in payments to document-hosting company Trustpoint.One, which he used to upload electronic records after the FBI seized his cell phones in 2021. He admitted in a sworn statement from May that “I do not have the funds to pay this amount at this time” and has received some help from Trump’s PAC—$400,000, to be exact. In a Monday court filing, Giuliani revealed he’s effectively out of cash. His lawyers wrote that “producing a detailed financial report is only meant to embarrass Mr. Giuliani and draw attention to his misfortunes.” Earlier this month, Giuliani put his Manhattan apartment up for sale for $6.5 million.

While he has declined in court to provide details of his financial state, his lawyers wrote this week that “producing a detailed financial report is only meant to embarrass Mr. Giuliani and draw attention to his misfortunes.”

Giuliani’s financial situation is likely to become even more difficult to navigate in the coming days. He faces potentially perilous court decisions against him in two 2020 election defamation lawsuits as early as this week.

While Giuliani’s attorneys’ fees have not been paid directly by Trump’s political action committee, Trump’s PAC paid more than $300,000 in May to a company handling Giuliani’s archived records for evidence preservation in court cases, according to federal campaign finance records and court filings.

“He is having financial difficulties,” Giuliani’s lawyers said in a filing this month in a civil defamation case brought by two Georgia election workers against him. “Giuliani needs more time to pay the attorneys’ fees and would like the opportunity to seek an extension from the Court.”

Giuliani is facing disbarment proceedings in DC and New York. His law license is already suspended – a situation his attorneys say leaves him further hampered from making money. And he is facing a personal lawsuit from an ex-employee filed in May, which he is contesting.

The criminal charges that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis brought against Trump, Giuliani and 17 others will undoubtedly add to the former mayor’s legal bills.

That prosecution is separate from the federal election subversion investigation that looms over Giuliani. He is “Co-conspirator 1” in special counsel Jack Smith’s indictment of Trump related to efforts to overturn the 2020 election. While he has not been indicted, prosecutors continue to investigate, including speaking with Giuliani’s ally, Bernie Kerik, about what Giuliani did to prove that Trump actually won the election, among other things, Kerik’s attorney told CNN.

While all of the legal peril Giuliani now faces revolves around his work for Trump questioning the election’s result, a primary consequence he’d faced prior to Monday’s criminal indictment in Georgia had come from his inability to respond fully to 2020 election-related lawsuits.

When the FBI seized several of his cell phones in April 2021 in a now-closed investigation, much of Giuliani’s electronic records were held on a database operated by a company called Trustpoint.One. But they were archived, and running searches on files the company held for more recent litigation isn’t cheap. Even hosting his records with the company costs $20,000 a month, according to a recent court filing.

Giuliani wanted to search the records so he could respond in each of the election-related lawsuits, according to court filings.

By May, Giuliani was more than $320,000 behind in payments to the document hosting company, according to a sworn statement he made in court. “I do not have the funds to pay this amount at this time,” he wrote.

He negotiated for a year with what his lawyers say were “third-party funding sources” for help in paying his legal bills, and awaited funding for six months for help with the Trustpoint bill, according to Giuliani’s filing this week in the Smartmatic case.

Trump’s former attorney appears to have had some reprieve from the debts in May, plus an additional $20,000 cover for additional data searches, according to court filings, thanks to the former president’s political action committee. The PAC is not paying Giluiani’s legal fees – unlike many other Trump allies – but it has paid more than $400,000 to Trustpoint this year, with an unusually large sum going to the company in late May for $340,000, according to federal campaign filings.

Days after that distribution, Giuliani said in one of the lawsuits he faces that he “obtained funding to pay the arrearage” and “cured” his outstanding bill with Trustpoint. He also discussed receiving that “donation” in his latest court filing, saying he thought it would help cover for the response he needed to make in the Smartmatic case.

But the $340,000 payment isn’t enough to cover more searches, Trustpoint “will not extend any further credit” to him, and his bill to keep his data held by the company will keep growing by the month, his court filings say.

“This is not merely an excuse that Giuliani trudges out when required to produce documents,” his latest filing said.

Trustpoint executives didn’t respond to requests for comment.
Defamation lawsuits piling up

Giuliani is the defendant in several defamation lawsuits for his statements after the 2020 election.

A federal judge in Washington ordered him to pay a portion of the legal bills of Georgia election workers Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman to cover what they had spent on attorneys litigating evidence-gathering disputes in the case, by July 25. He still hasn’t paid that $89,000, according to court records.

Two weeks later, Giuliani backed down from contesting Moss and Freeman’s claims that he made false statements about them in 2020, saying he wanted to “avoid unnecessary expenses in litigating.”

Moss and Freeman are still trying to win the lawsuit, and a judge is considering ruling ultimately in their favor. But in the meantime, they have asked the judge to order Giuliani to pay another $44,000 of their legal fees stemming from their efforts to force him to hand over certain evidence in the case.

That’s only one lawsuit. Smartmatic, in its defamation case against Giuliani that prompted his growing data-hosting bill, asked a judge to sanction Giuliani – including by ordering him to reimburse the company’s legal fees – for failing to provide the company his records.

Dominion Voting Systems, which is also suing Giuliani for defamation, is seeking documents for their case but has not pressed the issue of sanctions before a judge at this time. Giuliani also faces a fourth defamation lawsuit related to the election from an executive at Dominion.

Smartmatic pointed to the Trump PAC’s payments to Trustpoint as reason that Giuliani should be able to comply with its demands that he search his records and provide the company evidence as it builds its case, because it’s now apparent others might pay for Giuliani’s growing expenses.

But the former mayor said that’s not the case in his court filings on Monday.

Giuliani “cannot afford to pay at this point” another $15,000 to $23,000 for more searches for documents in the case, his attorneys wrote.

The New York state judge overseeing Smartmatic’s defamation case has a hearing set for Wednesday.
---
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2023, 09:47:35 AM »
Creepy how obsessed you are with children and pedophiles. Cry for help?

Well you see his user name.  He makes no mistake of being a gay muslim.  Muhummad was a pedophile himself.  What do you think his followers are?

Even creepier is how he has multiple accounts dedicated to his pedo obsessions.  Too much for one account to contain.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2023, 08:15:15 AM »
Ain't too proud to beg apparently.    :D   The fact he is asking Trump - who hasn't paid him the money he is owed from the past years yet - is really funny.  And stupid.  Trumpy promises to pay legal fees, promises to help MAGA families of those jailed, promises to pay for lunch for rally  followers . Trumpy has yet to cough up a single dime.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said on his show.    hahahaha are you kidding?  That reputation - sketchy at best 20 years ago - is one of lies, con jobs, crimes, sexual harassment, and overt display of stupidity.  This dude is reaching Qoach-47 levels of delusions.

---
Rudy Giuliani made the hike all the way down to Mar-a-Lago to personally beg Trump to help pay off some of his legal bills, CNN reports
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+made+the+hike+all+the+way+down+to+Mar-a-Lago+to+personally+beg+Trump+to+help+pay+off+some+of+his+legal+bills%2C+CNN+reports

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani of New York has personally sought former President Donald Trump's help with paying his legal bills, CNN reported in a story published Thursday.

Citing several unnamed sources, CNN reported that Giuliani traveled to Mar-a-Lago in recent months along with his lawyer Robert Costello, with the primary purpose of getting Trump to pitch in with some cash.

One of the sources told CNN that the pair believed they could better explain to Trump at a physical meeting why he needed to help with Giuliani's legal bills.

Giuliani may not have gotten the answer he wanted. A source told CNN that while Trump said he would help with the bills, he did not commit to any timeline or pledge a specific amount.

On Monday, Giuliani was one of 19 defendants — including Trump — who was charged in connection to efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia. Giuliani was indicted on multiple criminal charges, including racketeering.

During Monday's episode of Giuliani's livestream show, "America's Mayor Live," Giuliani acknowledged that he wasn't feeling great about getting charged.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said on his show.

"I find that what they've done here is reprehensible. And I feel it's reprehensible with regard to me, my family, my career, and what I've done in my life," he added.

Representatives for Giuliani and Trump did not immediately respond to requests for comment sent outside regular business hours.
---

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2023, 09:12:16 AM »
Rico Rudy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2023, 09:52:35 AM »
Rico Rudy

---
Mobsters ‘thrilled’ to see Rudy Giuliani hit with RICO charges he used to jail mafia bosses
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Mobsters+%E2%80%98thrilled%E2%80%99+to+see+Rudy+Giuliani+hit+with+RICO+charges+he+used+to+jail+mafia+bosses

Defense lawyers who have represented the biggest names in gangland say their clients love that Rudy Giuliani, who used the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act to jail mafia leaders, himself stands charged with racketeering.

“All of my clients who had the misfortune of being prosecuted by him are laughing now,” Jeffrey Lichtman, who successfully handled the 2004-2006 defense of John “Junior” Gotti told The Messenger. “As am I.”

Gotti’s famous father — dogged by Giuliani’s office for years —was imprisoned in 1992 after being found guilty on criminal counts including racketeering.

“I’m thrilled that Rudy will now experience what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a RICO prosecution,” Lichtman said.

Before becoming New York City’s 107th mayor in 1994, Giuliani made his name as a fearless prosecutor who went after the mob by tying seemingly untouchable kingpins to the illegal activities of criminal enterprises they oversaw. On Monday, Georgia prosecutors charged Giuliani with being part of a criminal organization that sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election his former boss, Donald Trump, lost by more than 7 million votes.

Lichtman called RICO charges against Giuliani “just” and characterized the “horribly dishonest” defendant as a man “the wheel of karma is about to crush.”

Mob attorney Murray Richman’s resume includes the defense of late Lucchese family boss Carmine “Mr. Gribbs” Tramunti and Bonnano family capo Dominick “Big Trin” Trinchera. He told The Messenger that “several" of his former clients are also “f---ing thrilled” to see Giuliani facing RICO charges.

“Half of these guys love Trump. They freaking love Trump,” Richman said. “But all of them are almost unified in their position of hating f---ing Rudy.”

Prominent criminal defense lawyer Ron Kuby called it “delightful” that the prosecutor “who expanded RICO prosecutions well beyond their original intent,” in his opinion, now has to defend himself against such charges.

Speaking with right-wing cable outlet Newsmax — which is involved in civil litigation over its dubious 2020 election coverage — Giuliani called the charges against him “a ridiculous application of the racketeering statute.”
---

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2023, 11:04:09 AM »
I guess this thread is becoming a waste of time and space
The Maga set could not get away quicker from Rudy than his hair dye
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2023, 01:47:53 PM »
I guess this thread is becoming a waste of time and space
The Maga set could not get away quicker from Rudy than his hair dye

Gold!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2023, 02:17:19 PM »
Americas mayor is and always has been a colossal piece of shit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2023, 09:16:44 PM »
Americas mayor is and always has been a colossal piece of shit.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fall-rudy-giuliani-americas-mayor-tied-fate-donald-102354181

The most powerful quote from this article is from his ex wife and tends to confirm my perception of him. 

“The man that I knew 20 years ago, the hero of Sept. 11 bears no resemblance to this man,” said Judith Giuliani, who was by his side in the aftermath of 9/11 and his 2008 election loss. “I actually feel sorry for him. It’s sad. He’s not the person that he used to be to any of us.”

This quote kind of supports your post.

“The real Rudy Giuliani was hiding in plain sight,” said Donna Lieberman, executive director of the New York Civil Liberties Union. “Just because he was the face of a devastated and pained city after 9/11 doesn’t mean that he wasn’t still the authoritarian, anti-democratic bully" that he was "for 90% of his mayoralty,” which ran from 1994 to 2001.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2023, 09:37:00 PM »
lol….then you Dems wonder why you’re the literal enemies of this country over China and Russia. This is gonna be fun.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2023, 07:50:08 AM »
lol….then you Dems wonder why you’re the literal enemies of this country over China and Russia. This is gonna be fun.

Why are you not sending Rudy any money?  You parroted his lies (and still do).  Why are you not helping Trumpy's little psycho out?

And yes, it is going to be soooooo much fun when the trials start.    :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2023, 05:55:52 AM »
Hahaha.  TDfS is like rabies.  No cure.  Accuse first, then hope to find supporting evidence later, if not... just make it up.    :D

---
Rudy Giuliani Says He Has 'Scientific' Proof Of Election Fraud To Exonerate Him
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+Says+He+Has+%27Scientific%27+Proof+Of+Election+Fraud+To+Exonerate+Him

Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said he has new “scientific evidence” that 2020 election fraud actually happened ― and that he intends to use it to prove his innocence in the Georgia criminal case against him. (Check out the clip below.)

“There are things we didn’t present then [in 2020] because over the next couple of years, a lot of people did a lot of work and have been able to produce more witnesses and what I would call scientific evidence that is very persuasive,” said Giuliani, ex-President Donald Trump’s former lawyer who was indicted last week for allegedly conspiring with Trump and other allies to fraudulently overturn the election results in the swing state of Georgia.

On his WABC radio show, Giuliani said the case hinged on whether Trump really believed there were “sufficient ground” to argue there was a “crooked” election. “He believed it and I did,” Giuliani said in a clip shared by Raw Story.

Giuliani, who intends to have the case moved to federal court, said the “scientific evidence” would establish that he had good reason to allege the election was fixed and to pursue action.

Giuliani’s eye-rolling declaration, after he spewed baseless claims of ballot corruption and unsuccessfully litigated them in court, followed Trump’s dubious promise to publicly present evidence that would clear his own name. Trump later canceled the news conference.

The financially strapped Giuliani faces legal challenges on several other fronts.

He is being sued by Dominion and Smartmatic for spreading B.S. that their voting services manipulated the 2020 count in President Joe Biden’s favor. The former New York City mayor is also being sued for defamation by two Georgia election workers. (He already admitted to making false and defamatory statements about them but claims they didn’t cause damage). And he has been accused by a former employee of coercing her into sex.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2023, 07:32:06 AM »
Well.... looky here.  Trumpy is going to be hosting a Rudy don't flip on me defense fund legal defense fundraiser for poor guy.  $100,000 a plate. 

(No mention how much of each $100,000 is going into his own pocket.)   

Place your bets now to how many actually show up.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2023, 10:28:13 PM »
Well.... looky here.  Trumpy is going to be hosting a Rudy don't flip on me defense fund legal defense fundraiser for poor guy.  $100,000 a plate. 

(No mention how much of each $100,000 is going into his own pocket.)   

Place your bets now to how many actually show up.   :)

Ask me 10 years ago and I would say no one... today.. hell, it could be hundreds. My phone is still blowing up from that Qanon nutcase almost daily about some crazy stuff. At this point, any hangers on have to be a little off, and likely in need of therapy and meds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2023, 01:24:03 PM »
hahahaha.... I thought the fake electors of AZ had been "debunked".   :D

Obviously, Rudy is in competition with His Orangeness to see who can get the most indictments.

---
Arizona prosecutors "aggressively" investigating fake elector "ringleader" Rudy Giuliani: report
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Arizona+prosecutors+%22aggressively%22+investigating+fake+elector+%22ringleader%22+Rudy+Giuliani%3A+report

Arizona prosecutors are "aggressively" intensifying their criminal probe into the 2020 fake electors scheme seeking to keep then-President Donald Trump in office, paying special attention to the role his attorney Rudy Giuliani played as "ringleader" in the plot, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Rolling Stone. In recent weeks, state prosecutors have been asking potential witnesses and other individuals specific questions about the former New York City mayor's background conduct as well as that of other key Trump associates at the time.

Prosecutors have taken interest in a range of notable meetings and phone calls in connection to the plot, including a late November 2020 meeting Trump's legal team called with members of Arizona's state legislature, which featured unfounded claims of voter fraud and urged lawmakers to "take over" the state's selection of electors, the sources told the outlet. State investigators have also asked about Trump's level of involvement in the Arizona leg of the fake electors scheme, one of the sources added.

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes, who has assigned investigators to the case, called for patience in public comments following Trump's indictment in Fulton County, Georgia earlier this month. "We are doing a thorough and professional investigation, and we're going to do it on our timetable as justice demands," he said. At this early stage in the probe, it is unclear whether Arizona prosecutors will choose to file any charges. In addition to the Georgia charges, the former president also faces a federal indictment in connection to his alleged efforts to undermine President Joe Biden's 2020 victory.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2023, 01:19:08 PM »
I wonder why?    ???   I can think of a few reasons :
1 - Most attorneys really don't want to fight losing battles
2- Most attorneys actually want to get paid
3 - Most attorneys don't want to risk their license representing these losers

---
‘No Attorney Wants to be Associated’: Rudy Giuliani Whines About His Difficulties In Securing Lawyers As He Builds Up Debt for Defense In Georgia RICO Case, Other Civil Cases
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%98No+Attorney+Wants+to+be+Associated%E2%80%99%3A+Rudy+Giuliani+Whines+About+His+Difficulties+In+Securing+Lawyers+As+He+Builds+Up+Debt+for+Defense+In+Georgia+RICO+Case%2C+Other+Civil+Cases

Rudy Giuliani, a former mayor of New York and now radio talk show host, became one of Trump’s personal lawyers in 2018. Recently, the political mastermind needed representation himself but implied it was hard to find someone to represent him.

Giuliani once used Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) statutes to lock up dozens of organized crime figures in New York. Now, the same laws are being used in an indictment against him, former President Donald Trump, and 17 others. The lot has been charged with conspiring to overturn election results in the state of Georgia in furtherance of an illegal effort to get the 45th president re-elected.

The ex-federal prosecutor revealed that despite his credentialing as a lawyer, he needed representation himself and had problems securing it.

No one on air seemed to be clear about the public release of headshots, but Collins conceded, “I’m not a lawyer by any stretch of the imagination. I’m in the trucking business, and I need lawyers.”

“If you can get one nowadays,” Giuliani quipped.

Many on social media thought it was hilarious that the New York politician had a problem finding a lawyer to take his case.

“Funny how that works. No attorney wants to be associated with his sorry a**,” one person tweeted.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2023, 09:36:36 AM »
Awww...  but at least I am sure all the little Trumpturds are getting their checkbooks out right now to help him out.  Right?

See, this right here should be a lesson for all the little know-nothings on here.  Evidence, not lies, not bravado, not "alternative facts",.. is what wins cases.   :D

---
Rudy Giuliani is liable for defaming Georgia election workers, judge rules
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+is+liable+for+defaming+Georgia+election+workers%2C+judge+rules

A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani is legally liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who became the subject of conspiracy theories related to the 2020 election that were amplified by Donald Trump in the final weeks of his presidency.

In an unsparing, 57-page ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell said Giuliani had flagrantly violated her orders to preserve and produce relevant evidence to the election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, resulting in a “default” judgment against him. She also ordered him to pay Freeman and Moss “punitive” damages for failing to fulfill his obligations. A jury will determine the amount of those damages.

“Just as taking shortcuts to win an election carries risks — even potential criminal liability — bypassing the discovery process carries serious sanctions,” Howell ruled.

Howell’s ruling comes several weeks after Giuliani appeared to concede that he made false claims about Moss and Freeman, part of a bid to avoid having to provide additional evidence. But Howell said the carefully crafted admissions, contained in a court filing from Giuliani’s lawyers, “hold more holes than Swiss cheese.”

Howell has given the former New York City mayor and former federal prosecutor until Sept. 20 to produce documents about his net worth, which she said he has dragged his feet on producing so far, as well as records from his companies related to the revenue produced by his “Common Sense” podcast.

A spokesman for Giuliani had no immediate comment on the ruling.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2023, 05:02:49 PM »
Oh Rudy.....  and that little fundraiser didn't bring in all that much.  Now what will happen next?  The liquor store cuts off until your tab there is paid? 

MAGA = Make Alcohol Great Again
MAGA = Money All Gone Again

---
Rudy Giuliani's ex-lawyers sue him for the $1.4 million they say he owes for defending him in election interference investigations
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani%27s+ex-lawyers+sue+him+for+the+%241.4+million+they+say+he+owes+for+defending+him+in+election+interference+investigations

Rudy Giuliani owes nearly $1.4 million to a law firm that represented him in investigations related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, that firm says in a new lawsuit.

The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan state court on Monday, alleges Giuliani agreed to pay over $1.5 million to the law firm Davidoff Hutcher & Citron under a retainer agreement, but has paid only $214,000 to date.

Robert Costello, a partner at the Davidoff firm who is a longtime friend and lawyer to Giuliani, is also a plaintiff in the lawsuit.

Giuliani made a token payment of $10,000 earlier this month — which still leaves a balance of $1,360,196, the complaint claims.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2023, 06:33:05 PM »
It just keeps getting better.   :D

What a feel good story for today!

---
Giuliani had already demonstrated an iffy hold on reality in April, when he went down to Mar-a-Lago with his longtime lawyer, Robert Costello, imagining that notoriously tight-fisted Trump would reward his loyalty by helping to pay his legal bills. CNN has reported that Giuliani reduced himself to begging. Trump pledged to kick in what Giuliani should have expected: exactly nothing.

The most Trump offered was to host two events to raise other people’s money for Giuliani. The first fundraiser was a $100,000-a-plate “Dinner With America’s Mayor” at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J. on Sept. 7. A number of the big-money contributors to Giuliani’s run for president in 2008 made it known beforehand that they would not be attending what was really “Dinner With One RICO Defendant Hosted By Another.”

Unless he failed to draw anyone at all, Giuliani was not so much unable as unwilling to pay more than the $10,000 to his defense counsel. The message to the firm was essentially this: fuck you.

Then, nutty Rudy reacted to the firm’s Sept. 18 lawsuit as if he were the aggrieved party.

“I can’t express how personally hurt I am by what Bob Costello has done,” Giuliani texted. “It’s a real shame when lawyers do things like this, and all I will say is that their bill is way in excess to anything approaching legitimate fees.”

That translates to a double fuck you. The firm notes in the complaint that between November 2019 and July 2023, it had represented Giuliani during criminal investigations by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, the Fulton County District Attorney in Georgia, and Special Counsel Jack Smith, as well as in more than 10 civil lawsuits and disciplinary proceedings regarding his law license in New York and Washington, D.C. on the promise it would be paid.

Costello did not respond to a Daily Beast request for comment. But the suit reports that Giuliani had been regularly billed during the four- year period.

“Defendant received all invoices,” " the complaint says. “Defendant never raised any objection regarding the correctness of the invoices.”

In suddenly taking it as a personal affront when pressed to actually pay a longstanding bill, Giuliani is following the example of Trump, a notorious welcher.

Among the many people Trump has stiffed is Nicolas Jacobsen of Classic Chandeliers, who installed three crystal chandeliers in Mar-a-Lago in 2005, including the one that famously illuminates the bathroom where the boxers of classified documents were stashed. Trump initially stiffed him, but then finally offered to cough up half on the condition that Jacobson write a letter apologizing for complaining that he had not been paid in full.

The chandeliers will be in glittering evidence if Trump makes good on his pledge to host the second Giuliani fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago. However many money people show up for the sequel, he is not likely to make good on his debt to Costello. The firm will have to secure a judgment and then scramble to put a lien on a Manhattan apartment that Giuliani has put on the market for $6.5 million.

Others who may be compelled to seek payment this way include Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Shaye Moss, two Georgia election workers suing Giuliani for defamation for when he repeatedly suggested they were part of a nonexistent effort to steal the 2020 election. His failure to comply with court-ordered discovery has prompted a federal judge to hold him liable for $133,000 of the defendants’ legal costs. He still faces the penalty phase of the case. Freeman and Moss are also expected to be star witnesses in the Georgia RICO case brought against Giuliani, Trump, and 17 others.

If Giuliani is convicted, the charge brings a five-year minimum sentence. He will at least not have to worry about his prison wages being garnished for outstanding debts. Georgia is one of six states where convicts are not paid at all.

But, hey, if Giuliani keeps getting nuttier, he just might pull off an insanity defense.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2023, 05:07:34 AM »
Oh Rudy....  It's gonna be bad.  You are owing money all over the place.  Ex, these individuals, your attorneys, data companies, telephone companies, and most likely the other couple of legal cases on the horizon.  Good news is at your age and health, you may just carry the debt over to the next lifetime and pay through karma there. 

---
Giuliani trial date set to determine how much he owes election workers he defamed
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+trial+date+set+to+determine+how+much+he+owes+election+workers+he+defamed

Sept. 21 (UPI) -- The date of the trial to determine how much Rudy Giuliani, an ally of former President Donald Trump, owes to election workers he defamed was set by a federal judge Wednesday for Dec. 11.

Giuliani, 79, was found guilty last month of defaming election workers Ruby Freeman and Wandrea' ArShaye Moss in a default judgment handed down by U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell.

The former mayor of New York City had falsely claimed that Freeman and Moss were caught processing "suitcases" of illegal ballots during the counting of votes during the election in a bid to overturn the results of the 2020 general election.

Specifically, he was found liable for defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and civil conspiracy.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2023, 05:30:20 PM »
Damn you know you reached the bottom of the barrel when you get sued by Hunter.

Does Rudy alway start new weeks off with a new lawsuit?   Better donate to help the orange Man’s pet out.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2023, 09:16:19 AM »
Why is this NO surprise?  I can only imagine the hysterical stuttering, puttering, horse teeth showing excuses he must have made when the attorney asked how he would pay his retainer and fee. 

This is what happens when you let a dumb con man rope you into doing his dirty work that he knew was a lie all along. Rudy's real crimes were filing lawsuits he knew were false, signed under penalty of perjury, with no credible evidence to back him up. Trumpy didn't have anything to lose, but Rudy did. And now he has.  And boy has he lost.  Over and over.

You red hat morons donating to Trumpy should be ashamed for leaving Rudy out in the cold after all the crimes he did for Trumpy.

---
Rudy Giuliani’s Georgia Lawyer Just Ditched His Case
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani%E2%80%99s+Georgia+Lawyer+Just+Ditched+His+Case

One of Rudy Giuliani’s Georgia lawyers is moving to withdraw himself from representing the former New York mayor and Trump co-defendant.

David Wolfe filed notice Thursday to withdraw from the Fulton County 2020 election conspiracy case.
---