Author Topic: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?  (Read 7196 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I swear some people are just scared to death to deal with me face to face.  I have the little groupie chicks that like to smile at me and walk by my desk but I have the little weasels who just email me and are afraid to death of me.  Anytime I walk to their desk the look on their face is pure fear.  I have a couple execs who seem to look up to me and all they want to do is talk sports with me and I don't even know them.

When I walk into the kitchen at lunch and people are waiting for the microwave they'll give up their spot in line for me even though I don't mind waiting.

It is odd how different people treat you based on having some muscles.  Some of it is positive and some negative.

There are even those guys that seem to get giddy when I'm around, those guys creep me out.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:20 AM »
I swear some people are just scared to death to deal with me face to face.  I have the little groupie chicks that like to smile at me and walk by my desk but I have the little weasels who just email me and are afraid to death of me.  Anytime I walk to their desk the look on their face is pure fear.  I have a couple execs who seem to look up to me and all they want to do is talk sports with me and I don't even know them.

When I walk into the kitchen at lunch and people are waiting for the microwave they'll give up their spot in line for me even though I don't mind waiting.

It is odd how different people treat you based on having some muscles.  Some of it is positive and some negative.

There are even those guys that seem to get giddy when I'm around, those guys creep me out.

translation= IM BIG REALY ::)
p

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »
translation= IM BIG REALY ::)
actually MOS is a pretty big guy.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 09:53:30 AM »
I can tease people more and they think twice before they get tough or say something.  Most dont know how to start a conversation or they just try to talk about weight training

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »
what is this 'work' thing you speak of?

Sometimes when I'm at the millionaires club selecting two supermodels for the evening, the desk clerks will stutter when asking me if I'd like more iced tea.  At 175, I'm intimidating, sure.

Getbiggers don't work, bro.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »
my size+age=chief having me do more than anyone else,simply because they use me as a battering ram.

bench

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 09:59:52 AM »
I get this alot, when women look down at my package I already have control of their minds.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »
newsflash...its not because you're big; it's because your an asshole and people probably think you assemble and disassemble your gun 5 times before bed...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 10:03:14 AM »
actually MOS is a pretty big guy.
YEA I KNOW TINY...
p

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
newsflash...its not because you're big; it's because your an asshole and people probably think you assemble and disassemble your gun 5 times before bed...
obsess much?  ;D

bench

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »

::)
b

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »

its your personality and physique, they go hand in hand
If you're sociable and likeable then people will just call you 'big guy', so in your case your personality tends to drive people away. Your physique only makes matters worse.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »
yeah, I get to fuck alot more of the chicks at work cause of my size...
The Number 2 in Scranton

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 11:42:07 AM »
They like fat men at your work Monster????

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »
I can tease people more and they think twice before they get tough or say something.  Most dont know how to start a conversation or they just try to talk about weight training

Most annoying thing ever, sometimes I just want to punch people straight in the fuckin teeth >:( ;D
I

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »
I don't think people at my work would treat me any different no matter what size I was - we've got plenty enough freaks in there already. In fact, I'm one of the normal ones.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »
if your in shape, read not fat, you get paid more. ;)
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »
what is this 'work' thing you speak of?

Sometimes when I'm at the millionaires club selecting two supermodels for the evening, the desk clerks will stutter when asking me if I'd like more iced tea.  At 175, I'm intimidating, sure.

Getbiggers don't work, bro.

Your trailer park has a social club ?!@?! cool!

all jokes aside though, I notice the same thing at work, muscle = instant respect/fear.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 11:52:06 AM »
Maybe you get respect if youre hugely built ( which im not lol ) but i prefer the respect that everyone wants to be your friend becos youre good looking and can pull chicks anyway without the muscle mass ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »
its your personality and physique, they go hand in hand
If you're sociable and likeable then people will just call you 'big guy', so in your case your personality tends to drive people away. Your physique only makes matters worse.

Thanks for your insight Dr. Freud

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »

It's fun, isn't it.  People don't know wtf to think or say sometimes.  You can tell it makes many just...uncomfortable...h aha  Usually, it brings out people's in securities and they feel like they need to answer to you about "going to the gym" or their so called "diet".
The perks of working out, good stuff.
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 12:04:15 PM »

my Lord you must be a beast, post a picture let's have a look.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »
my Lord you must be a beast, post a picture let's have a look.

Maybe he works with midgets ???
 ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »
Here is a picture of man of steele with one of his conquests from his job at the Midget Institute