Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41475 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2011, 04:10:50 PM »
Where did Adam retrieve the picture from?

If that's really Uberman, I think his appearance is clearly indicative of his upbringing and probably lack of fatherly love and, quite possibly, even a stronger influence by way of a pedophile uncle.

But he did post a picture of his hot body, so maybe he truly is in great shape, while currently working on an associates degree in psychology.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #201 on: December 06, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »

If that's really Uberman, I think his appearance is clearly indicative of his upbringing and probably lack of fatherly love and, quite possibly, even a stronger influence by way of a pedophile uncle.

But he did post a picture of his hot body, so maybe he truly is in great shape, while currently working on an associates degree in psychology.

"1"
Dont know, but...
If  that's a window, the "drapes" are diff than the Venetian blinds in FDB shot (the owning pic)...usually, Venetian blinds are installed throughout the apt/dorm...as they are standard...and the pic was "taken" on 11/10/11---doubt someone would take the blinds down now to do a pic...

Just thought I point that out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »

This information has not been revealed.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2011, 04:24:41 PM »
Uberman, noone is worshipping any members here. Allthough I'm jealouse of ironnecks hoe magnet but I ain't worshiping the brah!

The thing is, you allways came up with wise posts and you are a wise man but you faked your id. Most of the time i agreed with what you posted but why lie about your pictures, brah?

Doesn't matter what you look like if you're that wise. But you brought this to yourself how do you think people are gonna react.

I would feel the same if jnn would all of a sudden be exposed as the gimmick of vince goodrum, boy would I be dissapoint

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
the pic adonis posted was just to goad uberman into posting a pic, it worked and the pic owned adonis so he's trying to say the pic isn't uberman though neither of them have provied any real proof

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #205 on: December 06, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »
 ;D ;D Warms my heart.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2011, 04:29:12 PM »
Dont know, but...
If  that's a window, the "drapes" are diff than the Venetian blinds in FDB shot (the owning pic)...usually, Venetian blinds are installed throughout the apt/dorm...as they are standard...and the pic was "taken" on 11/10/11---doubt someone would take the blinds down now to do a pic...

Just thought I point that out.

True dat.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #207 on: December 06, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »

;D @ Wes's Casio pix
#

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #208 on: December 06, 2011, 04:32:43 PM »
and to think ubercunt passes for a master of psychology,

true adonis used reverse psychology on him and got him to post a picture,

his or not it didn't even make a difference, he still got ripped to shreds.

All I want to see is the marker board and the guy in the photos in the same pic, shouldn't be hard.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: December 06, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »
he did not really get ripped to shreds, people keep insisting he did but the pic adonis posted has a smaller chance of being uberman than the pics uberman posted because adonis doesn't seem to have any actual access to an image of uberman while uberman does

adonis also posted no one supposed pic in the same way, and that wasn't no one, and btw no one's pic also owns adonis

adonis has a history of doing this

the actual feat adonis accomplished was in convincing guys like groink that it's plausible that his pics could be uberman's and have all you guys back him up

that you insist uberman was owned even though there's no actual owning of him is adonis' real accomplishment

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 06, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »
the pic adonis posted was just to goad uberman into posting a pic, it worked and the pic owned adonis so he's trying to say the pic isn't uberman though neither of them have provied any real proof

oh I see so uberman is NOT the fat guy or the shaved naked guy?

Well regardless, uberman still lied about the picture. Now we all need to see the pictures of uberman or he will postpone jesus's 2nd coming like hell.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #211 on: December 06, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
the only thing I have in common with vince goodrum is that we are both brown, pieces of shit

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #212 on: December 06, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
Found this on Google:

LOLZ  :D

lol, i'm going to get one. thanks wes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #213 on: December 06, 2011, 04:40:31 PM »
he did not really get ripped to shreds, people keep insisting he did but the pic adonis posted has a smaller chance of being uberman than the pics uberman posted because adonis doesn't seem to have any actual access to an image of uberman while uberman does

adonis also posted no one supposed pic in the same way, and that wasn't no one, and btw no one's pic also owns adonis

adonis has a history of doing this

the actual feat adonis accomplished was in convincing guys like groink that it's plausible that his pics could be uberman's and have all you guys back him up

that you insist uberman was owned even though there's no actual owning of him is adonis' real accomplishment
Adonis is a genius at this kind of thing.....he got uberman to post a pic and that was his intention.

Trust me,Adonis knew what he was doing.......he plays his "victims" like a piano.

I`ve known the guy for years and there is always a method to his madness.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
the only thing I have in common with vince goodrum is that we are both brown, pieces of shit

definetely... but I would be shocked to know that he stole your pictures from another account, and that you wouldn't be "you" but just like ubermans case here... that's what I meant.

getbig wouldn't be the same without you, brah (no h...) uhm.... (no homo) *cough*. I gotta go...

I should probably put the "just kiding" smiley... why bother, we all know what's true anyway.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 06, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »
you see, I made a joke as if I'm interested in jnn, but I'm not. I'm NOT!

meh, too dry, I can't make these jokes like you jnn  :D

;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 06, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
no he really wanted uberman to be too ashamed to post his own pic, he was convinced uberman looks like shit, then uberman loses face to such an extent that he stops posting, which is like admitting defeat, and then adonis' status on getbig is vindicated.

unfortunately for adonis, uberman posted pics of himself that were impressive, clearly superior genetics to adonis himself, even if he provided only weak proof that it was him in the pics

notice uberman is still posting but adonis has taken a break

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 06, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »
no he really wanted uberman to be too ashamed to post his own pic, he was convinced uberman looks like shit, then uberman loses face to such an extent that he stops posting, which is like admitting defeat, and then adonis' status on getbig is vindicated.

unfortunately for adonis, uberman posted pics of himself that were impressive, clearly superior genetics to adonis himself, even if he provided only weak proof that it was him in the pics

ahh yes i see... well wtf is the half naked and shaved man in ubermans first post in this thread?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #218 on: December 06, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »

I am busy rooting Boxwood Cuttings in the Solarium.  Sorry to be away so long.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:05 PM »
apply why are you being so retard? Uberman posted pics of one dude then in another pic a fat arm and a sign? What does this prove other than uberman being retard too?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: December 06, 2011, 05:19:22 PM »
i dunno what's up with the half naked man, probably not uberman, but neither is adonis' pic. it's really up to adonis to prove that's not uberman. you guys think adonis won because so many people are jumping on uberman but take a look at who is jumping on him. unbiased posters with clout? nah, the usual clowns, really they're adonis's little gang, kinda funny to see little allegiances pop up and disappear, getbig is an interesting to observe for me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: December 06, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
apply why are you being so retard? Uberman posted pics of one dude then in another pic a fat arm and a sign? What does this prove other than uberman being retard too?

they are both retards, but to me uberman is a harmless guy who gets off on mildly verbally abusing people, while adonis is an ambitious malevolent guy who proactively deceives people, he's like a woman with his manipulating nature

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 06, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »
i dunno what's up with the half naked man, probably not uberman, but neither is adonis' pic. it's really up to adonis to prove that's not uberman. you guys think adonis won because so many people are jumping on uberman but take a look at who is jumping on him. unbiased posters with clout? nah, the usual clowns, really they're adonis's little gang, kinda funny to see little allegiances pop up and disappear, getbig is an interesting to observe for me

the fact that uberman HIMSELF posted that pic to represent himself makes him a liar, don't you think.

adonis posting some random pic, big deal, this is getbig and that was an oldschool tactic. Can't blame adnois for that.

Uberman however posted a fake picture of hmilself, so... uberman is losing this.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 06, 2011, 05:23:23 PM »

I dont know if Adonis "won" but what he did pretty much resulted in a huge and mutliple meltdowns from uberman, fake pics, wall of postings etc., that loser is done. And oh his windows curtain is so shitty people would use it even as a sack for potatoes.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #224 on: December 06, 2011, 05:25:07 PM »
Note to self---

If I ever feel the need to post a fake picture of myself on the Getbig boards, DON'T DO IT!!! Just put down the drink and go to bed. Its just not worth it. Tomorrow will be a better day...