Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51953 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more
« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
pic of me at age 23 right out of the US army (airborne). dieted down and was lifting hard, all natural at the time, I started with a good base like gh15 always says to  ;)  I was about 152 in this pic... (old pic, sorry)

thats a top phsyqie right there ,, better than 90% of profesionals now day ,,look how much detail in middle back and lower back

why are you not officialy a profesional already? how come dasty has contract with weider and you with physiqe 10 times better dont,, i dont get this ,, on one hand you got peter putnem a pro and dan hill a pro ...on other hand you got fellas who realy deserve pro card who dont have it yet,, this is fucked up

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #251 on: December 29, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
and last year going into the NA's, i was about 215 here, from early on till today most of my size has come in my legs..LOL

this is a profesional infact a top profesional level physiqe and it deserve a contract! in the amatuer,, im very surprized weider hasnt ssigned you ,, its very strange ,, this is big time caliber physiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »
natural wonder  :o :o :o :o ::) :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #253 on: December 29, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »

and thanks stavios

yep,, this is also high level competitive physiqe,, we got some serious bodybuild on here,, much better than other sites,, fellas think there are kids here lol look into those physiqes....those are very high level bodybuild friends,, and the they kepe very good midsecions too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 29, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
ok. i hesitate to post these, because gh15 has accused me of lying before, and that pisses me off. first pic 1983 no drugs whatsoever. second pic aas but never tried gh or insulin (1995) third pic was my first run with 4 iu gh and very sporadic attempts at insulin (1999)

chess315

« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2011, 12:17:28 AM »
chess315 transformation I know my afters not that good but I only used 1gram of test nothing else in that pic. I am also 6'1 prolly 235-240 in that pic. Was not bodybuilding per say just went to the gym did a few sets of heavy rows,benchs,deads and stuff like that. I expermented with a gh15 type cycle recently I didnt like it a lot. I think at my height the bloat from test is kinda welcome to fill me out more.  Plan on adding gh in the next month and prolly 2grams of test. I feel like a lot of others I just dont wanna mess with progesterones and stuff. Not really fond of eq either so dont leave much.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2011, 03:56:28 AM »
ok. i hesitate to post these, because gh15 has accused me of lying before, and that pisses me off. first pic 1983 no drugs whatsoever. second pic aas but never tried gh or insulin (1995) third pic was my first run with 4 iu gh and very sporadic attempts at insulin (1999)

What's your height and weight in each pic? And don't say that you don't remember man, coz all of us who are into this thing called "body-building" never forget that kinda stuff lol

L.L

« Reply #257 on: December 30, 2011, 05:01:08 AM »
Looking good stud  but  I can't believe you want to compare cocks with me ,haha .

lol..it's resting to the side.. ;D..

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: December 30, 2011, 05:05:06 AM »
yep,, this is also high level competitive physiqe,, we got some serious bodybuild on here,, much better than other sites,, fellas think there are kids here lol look into those physiqes....those are very high level bodybuild friends,, and the they kepe very good midsecions too

gh15 approved

Thanks gh15. Wouldn't say high level physique... i'm really really narrow, got 12 year old girl clavicles lol. But thanks for the kind words, and everyone else who said too.

Some absolutely great physiques here too. Especially amazing genetics on bboy!

edit: what up sl1ce  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #259 on: December 30, 2011, 05:13:12 AM »
Thanks gh15. Wouldn't say high level physique... i'm really really narrow, got 12 year old girl clavicles lol. But thanks for the kind words, and everyone else who said too.

edit: what up sl1ce  ;)

um no ,, you have advance level physqe ,, one of the better ones i hav esen here,, with out any conection to width ,, the physiqe you have is of advance competetive bodybuilder atleast from the front,,this is not someone who been in the gymnasium for a year playing with weights,, this is someone who know his bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2011, 05:39:36 AM »
um no ,, you have advance level physqe ,, one of the better ones i hav esen here,, with out any conection to width ,, the physiqe you have is of advance competetive bodybuilder atleast from the front,,this is not someone who been in the gymnasium for a year playing with weights,, this is someone who know his bodybuild

gh15 approved

Thanks a lot gh15. Got my degree in Exercise Science, and finishing 2nd in Sports Nutrition. With all the pharmacology courses I had to take for clinical work, and 8+ years of bodybuilding, I'm comfortable enough to say I know my stuff. But now if only I could get clavicle implants maybe I could score one of those shiny trophies from an NPC show  ::)

I'm only 23 tho, maybe one day they'll be a way to get b-boy type wide lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2011, 05:50:06 AM »
Thanks a lot gh15. Got my degree in Exercise Science, and finishing 2nd in Sports Nutrition. With all the pharmacology courses I had to take for clinical work, and 8+ years of bodybuilding, I'm comfortable enough to say I know my stuff. But now if only I could get clavicle implants maybe I could score one of those shiny trophies from an NPC show  ::)

you have absolitly great potential ,, dont listen to the balonei from anyone,, better pecs is only thing ...your arms look gigantic and rest of you have very good proprtions,, you muscle bellies are good too,, you can get very far ,, and you are 23 which is straight out kid,, your physiqe is highly advance not somewhat advance but HIGHLY advance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2011, 06:28:49 AM »
you have absolitly great potential ,, dont listen to the balonei from anyone,, better pecs is only thing ...your arms look gigantic and rest of you have very good proprtions,, you muscle bellies are good too,, you can get very far ,, and you are 23 which is straight out kid,, your physiqe is highly advance not somewhat advance but HIGHLY advance

gh15 approved

Thanks a lot gh15, encouragement is always appreciated.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2011, 06:30:15 AM »
chess315 transformation I know my afters not that good but I only used 1gram of test nothing else in that pic. I am also 6'1 prolly 235-240 in that pic. Was not bodybuilding per say just went to the gym did a few sets of heavy rows,benchs,deads and stuff like that. I expermented with a gh15 type cycle recently I didnt like it a lot. I think at my height the bloat from test is kinda welcome to fill me out more.  Plan on adding gh in the next month and prolly 2grams of test. I feel like a lot of others I just dont wanna mess with progesterones and stuff. Not really fond of eq either so dont leave much.
Dude,not many people ever need 2 grams of test,trust me on that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2011, 06:32:25 AM »

Thanks a lot gh15, encouragement is always appreciated.
You are your own worst critic which is a good thing since it means that you will always be trying to improve your physique until it reaches the standards that you`ve set for it.

You look great, but it`s a good thing to never become complacent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2011, 06:33:34 AM »
Always impessive !!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »
Thanks a lot gh15. Got my degree in Exercise Science, and finishing 2nd in Sports Nutrition. With all the pharmacology courses I had to take for clinical work, and 8+ years of bodybuilding, I'm comfortable enough to say I know my stuff. But now if only I could get clavicle implants maybe I could score one of those shiny trophies from an NPC show  ::)

Good job!
and don't worry too much about your clavicle width after all that's what you were born with, besides you are very symmetrical, defined and got a very good set of arms and quads.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2011, 07:24:18 AM »
alpha master looks good,,,and bboy pro level body,even as a kid you could have cruised with that body forever and been best built in gym or neiborhood at 160 ,,but you had bigger plans props,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2011, 07:25:29 AM »
bboy looks fucking great!!

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »
Bboy is a pro without a question. He's build is unbelievably great!

L.L

« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:01 AM »

edit: what up sl1ce  ;)

what up ,son...this kid not only  looks fuckign amazing , he is very knwledgeable  as well....he knows his shit and like BiGHer he can go in  this sport as far as he wants to

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »
Dude b-boy was nasty at 23. I'm curious to see what b-boy has to say on this. Did you decide to get your career and life started first before coming back to bodybuilding at a later time?

There are some big fellas on getbig. And people said everyone on here looked like shit. If we showed up at some of these shows, put these guys to shame and give a shoutout to getbig in the winners circle  ;)

L.L

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2011, 10:34:59 AM »
and last year going into the NA's, i was about 215 here, from early on till today most of my size has come in my legs..LOL

lol..fucking freak of nature

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2011, 12:00:40 PM »
alpmaster is one of the few MD posters that speaks the truth every time

L.L

« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2011, 12:03:01 PM »
alpmaster is one of the few MD posters that speaks the truth every time

^^^ another kiddo with great potential...post your pics ,bro