Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497862 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Coronovirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2020, 08:40:03 PM »
So since you’re not ignoring it, what are you doing about it?
You prepare for the worst and hope for the best, have 2 months worth of food and essential supplies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2020, 09:08:31 PM »
You prepare for the worst and hope for the best, have 2 months worth of food and essential supplies.

This sounds like fear mongering.

So, basically, despite your fear, you’re really helpless against the disease, other than stocking up canned peas and carrots.

This is why I said that worrying about it is pointless because none of us could really do anything about it. But if buying canned goods makes you feel more comfortable, so be it.
X

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2020, 09:13:24 PM »

So, basically, despite your fear, you’re really helpless against the disease, other than stocking up canned peas and carrots.

This is why I said that worrying about it is pointless because none of us could really do anything about it. But if buying canned goods makes you feel more comfortable, so be it.

Actually there are a range of things you can do to increase rate of survival if infected.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2020, 09:57:08 PM »

You can wash your hands for 20 seconds, scrubbing vigorously, before having any food or touching your face or after coming inside

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2020, 10:16:02 PM »
Actually there are a range of things you can do to increase rate of survival if infected.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2020, 10:27:02 PM »
This thread is full of nonsense.  Quit listening to Gib, army of one, myself or anyone else here.  Go to the CDC and WHO websites and get your information there.  

If you want additional, here's the youtube for a practicing pulmonologist who gives no nonsense factual info and has been updating on the coronavirus outbreak daily.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2020, 10:28:52 PM »
Where is your faith in Jesus?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2020, 10:54:57 PM »
Where is your faith in Jesus?

A number of churches have had outbreaks among their flock. So Jesus not really helping em at this point.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2020, 10:56:16 PM »
This thread is full of nonsense.  Quit listening to Gib, army of one, myself or anyone else here.  Go to the CDC and WHO websites and get your information there.  

If you want additional, here's the youtube for a practicing pulmonologist who gives no nonsense factual info and has been updating on the coronavirus outbreak daily.

WHO has lost a huge amount of credibility. Please read my comments on other thread and you will understand.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2020, 10:58:30 PM »

Maintain the basis of good health so you are best able to fight it when hit. Don’t smoke. Get sufficient sleep. Get plenty of sunlight. Healthy and balanced diet. Regular daily cardio vascular exercise.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2020, 11:00:57 PM »
A number of churches have had outbreaks among their flock. So Jesus not really helping em at this point.
Maybe they lack faith?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2020, 11:11:18 PM »

Now I'm getting some feverish symptoms....  

Fuck you Army of Kwon  >:(

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2020, 12:20:31 AM »
Here's some detailed Chinese stats of the infected broken down by age. Seems like the number one target of coronavirus is old (chinese) men.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2020, 12:51:33 AM »

Yeah go to the doctor/ER, dingus.
X

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2020, 01:21:02 AM »
You want to boost your immune system? Forget about your 8 meals a day and fast. Limit your meals to 1-2 at most per day. Eat highly nutritious animal food raised on their natural food not corn/soy and other grains. Have liver from grass fed beef. Walk barefoot for the most of the year.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2020, 02:06:30 AM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2020, 02:38:16 AM »
Just wash your hands

You mean asshole?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2020, 02:39:11 AM »

WHO are the biggest crew of lefty dipshits on the planet....

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2020, 03:20:27 AM »
Here's some detailed Chinese stats of the infected broken down by age. Seems like the number one target of coronavirus is old (chinese) men.

Thank you. I confirm this is relatively accurate.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2020, 03:33:11 AM »
Everyone focused on Russia and the chinks attacked from behind!! :o
They attacked by killing their own people? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2020, 06:28:41 AM »
A few days ago many italians were happily living their lives, now they are on lockdown, can't leave their towns and some cases houses, their football matches are starting to be canceled etc.This could literally happen anywhere in the world within the next few weeks.Stocking up on a few tins of food and some rice and beans would be wise.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2020, 06:32:00 AM »
A few days ago many italians were happily living their lives, now they are on lockdown, can't leave their towns and some cases houses, their football matches are starting to be canceled etc.This could literally happen anywhere in the world within the next few weeks.Stocking up on a few tins of food and some rice and beans would be wise.

I'm stocking up on Flex Magazine, protein bars and printing out Kwon's photos of women with thick asses. I guess we all need different things to survive.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2020, 06:35:04 AM »
I'm stocking up on Flex Magazine, protein bars and printing out Kwon's photos of women with thick asses. I guess we all need different things to survive.

Have you organised a dedicated fiber optic link to Queen Vissy's Facebook page?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2020, 06:48:03 AM »
Maintain the basis of good health so you are best able to fight it when hit. Don’t smoke. Get sufficient sleep. Get plenty of sunlight. Healthy and balanced diet. Regular daily cardio vascular exercise.

I see.

So basically........

Lead a normal life.   :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2020, 06:53:08 AM »
137 now infected in Italy, schools are starting to shutdown.By the accounts in Italy it's alot of kids infected too.3 cases to 137 in a couple of days.The irony is this spread days/weeks ago and the first infected are starting to show signs as the incubation period is so long.Thats why locking people down wont do much.Time to start waking up.