Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497866 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2475 on: April 01, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »
Moreso than the communist chinese filthy bat, cat , rat, dog, eating 3rd worlders.   

Do you hear yourself? Grading us on a Chinese curve? Wtf happened to America leading the way. We've been falling behind the world for going on 50 years now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2476 on: April 01, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »
WHO helped China with coverup

Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2477 on: April 01, 2020, 01:36:59 PM »
Interesting video on the source of Corona virus and the CCP's role.

I had posted as much in another thread, though what I had heard was that covid19 was created artificially I have no idea if that's actually true and it doesn't really matter anyway.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2478 on: April 01, 2020, 01:38:07 PM »
Last I heard it escaped Hangar 18

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: April 01, 2020, 01:57:26 PM »
I had posted as much in another thread, though what I had heard was that covid19 was created artificially I have no idea if that's actually true and it doesn't really matter anyway.

Watch Palumboism’s video. It’s good and informative

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2480 on: April 01, 2020, 01:58:22 PM »
I beg to differ. I’ve been to China many times on business: Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Gotten to know many people there. I have only heard good things about the USA and some pretty nasty things about the Chinese government.

I gave a tech talk at CASIC, a Chinese aerospace institute. I dealt directly with members of the Communist Party leadership. Some of the slimiest bastards I have ever encountered. Contrast that with my dealings in Washington DC with members of the Executive branch - no comparison at all. While US politicians may be dirtbags at times the leadership of the CCP is downright evil.
I've never come across anyone who's done business or spent any considerable amount of time in China that has anything good to say about their government.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2481 on: April 01, 2020, 02:08:52 PM »
Why should I learn a new "tune" when my "tune" is right on the money. It's old to you because it's true and you don't like hearing it. How you shove your gay and sexual agenda down everyone's throats here. You think it's a coincidence that the only gay person that the majority of the people on this board have an issue with is with YOU!

Oh, I'm sorry, you weren't talking to me and I just "horned" in. What a hypocritical prissy little phag you are. Inserting yourself into everything that goes on here is what you mainly do. And this is a public forum. People bring up subjects or discuss topics and everybody is free to jump in. What a crybaby soggy, old, queer you are. I thought you said you were having fun with me? Sure you are. That's what everybody says when they are getting their ass handed to them which I do with you on a regular basis.

And you want me to go back and list all the offensive posts you've made on this board? Really?

Like I always say when you get called out by others for your perversions, you are just absolutely clueless. You really genuinely have no idea why the majority of people here find you repulsive. You think you can casually and blithely talk about sucking a cock through a hole in the wall or not wanting to spend time with your dying wife going through dialysis and not get judged on that.

Clueless.

Bravo.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2482 on: April 01, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth.

I hope you gag on your own vomit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2483 on: April 01, 2020, 02:14:54 PM »
Has a safe and fully effective vaccine ever been developed for a novel- coronavirus?

Also, herd immunity will be more of a nation saver in the end hence why people should be wearing masks out in public.

No vaccine has been developed yet as best as I know. I read in the newspaper today that the virologists are working on this via a test methodology for those who have recovered or were absent symptoms. When they get this worked out, it will be a game changer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2484 on: April 01, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
Let me get this straight, unless the Coronavirus kills more than any other virus in the history of mankind, it's not really a problem and nothing should be done to it.

Does that pretty much sums up your opinions?

One gets that impression from some folks. It's a ridiculous way for anyone too look at this pandemic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2485 on: April 01, 2020, 02:23:18 PM »
I beg to differ. I’ve been to China many times on business: Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Gotten to know many people there. I have only heard good things about the USA and some pretty nasty things about the Chinese government.

I gave a tech talk at CASIC, a Chinese aerospace institute. I dealt directly with members of the Communist Party leadership. Some of the slimiest bastards I have ever encountered. Contrast that with my dealings in Washington DC with members of the Executive branch - no comparison at all. While US politicians may be dirtbags at times the leadership of the CCP is downright evil.

Interesting. Do you plan on continuing your business dealings with the Communist Party leadership in China?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2486 on: April 01, 2020, 02:25:39 PM »
Do you hear yourself? Grading us on a Chinese curve? Wtf happened to America leading the way. We've been falling behind the world for going on 50 years now.

Soul Crusher's views get more insane with each of his posts. I suspect he's completely losing it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2487 on: April 01, 2020, 02:53:25 PM »
Soul Crusher's views get more insane with each of his posts. I suspect he's completely losing it.

Keep carrying water for communist Chinese.   F off

Honestly - you liberal cucks are sinking to new lows w this.  Disgraceful. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2488 on: April 01, 2020, 03:04:54 PM »
Keep carrying water for communist Chinese.   F off

Honestly - you liberal cucks are sinking to new lows w this.  Disgraceful. 

See....there's no middle ground with you. It's either someone is 100% for or they are against something 100%. I actually give very little thought to the communist Chinese. There are other more pressing things to think about. Like staying alive.

Read your own posts from years ago, you were much less radical than you are now. Maybe you just don't see it. 

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2489 on: April 01, 2020, 03:09:41 PM »
60 Minutes Australia:

Just two weeks ago the head of Emergency at Wuhan Central hospital went public, saying authorities had stopped her and her colleagues from warning the world.  She has now disappeared, her whereabouts unknown.

https://twitter.com/60Mins/status/1244211674439016449

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2490 on: April 01, 2020, 03:10:40 PM »
60 Minutes Australia:

Just two weeks ago the head of Emergency at Wuhan Central hospital went public, saying authorities had stopped her and her colleagues from warning the world.  She has now disappeared, her whereabouts unknown.

RIP

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2491 on: April 01, 2020, 03:12:40 PM »
No vaccine has been developed yet as best as I know. I read in the newspaper today that the virologists are working on this via a test methodology for those who have recovered or were absent symptoms. When they get this worked out, it will be a game changer.

WTF's a newspaper?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2492 on: April 01, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »
Whistleblowing coronavirus doctor at Wuhan hospital mysteriously vanishes

By Amanda Woods

April 1, 2020

A Chinese doctor who claimed her bosses tried to silence her early warnings about coronavirus appears to have disappeared — stirring fears that she was detained, according to new reports.  Ai Fen had pointed out cases of the illness to colleagues at Wuhan Central Hospital, eight of whom were reprimanded themselves.

“Just two weeks ago the head of Emergency at Wuhan Central hospital went public, saying authorities had stopped her and her colleagues from warning the world,” the outlet tweeted. “She has now disappeared, her whereabouts unknown.”

In a now-deleted essay published in China’s People (Renwu) magazine titled “The one who supplied the whistle,” Ai detailed her boss’ efforts to silence her, RFA reported.

In the article, Ai said the reprimand came after she took a photo of a patient’s test results and circled the positive “SARS coronavirus” result in red.

China has been accused of attempting to cover up the coronavirus outbreak before the crisis escalated.

Back on Dec. 30, Dr. Li Wenliang — who worked with Ai and who died in early February — sent out a warning over the WeChat messaging app advising fellow med school grads to wear protective clothing to avoid infection after several patients from a local seafood market exhibited symptoms similar to SARS.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/whistleblowing-coronavirus-doctor-mysteriously-vanishes/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2493 on: April 01, 2020, 03:16:53 PM »
WTF's a newspaper?

Apparently, it is something you've never read.  ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2494 on: April 01, 2020, 03:30:19 PM »
60 Minutes Australia:

Didn't some big time billionaire disappear over there a few weeks back for calling out the lying government?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: April 01, 2020, 03:45:33 PM »
See....there's no middle ground with you. It's either someone is 100% for or they are against something 100%. I actually give very little thought to the communist Chinese. There are other more pressing things to think about. Like staying alive.

Read your own posts from years ago, you were much less radical than you are now. Maybe you just don't see it. 

Prime if China didn’t screw the whole world with this virus your main concern wouldn’t be whether your daughter was sick and was potentially putting everyone in the house at risk.

I think you’re a better guy than you get credit for on here and I know you enjoy stirring the pot but sometimes you’re a little peculiar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2496 on: April 01, 2020, 04:12:39 PM »

It’s pathetic how ignorant you are even now.  China lied to the world.   And your deranged TDS - you
Just can’t escape it’s grasp.   

F off w this crap.   Disgusting how you left wing freaks carry communist Chinese lies.  F off.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2497 on: April 01, 2020, 04:31:02 PM »
I still think we're dealing more with the potential no of deaths not the actual no of deaths.

But then, no number of deaths matters to you guys, it isn't a problem, and it cannot ever be a problem.

Am I wrong? Show me a number you're uncomfortable with.

How many potential deaths in the US in the next 3 months would you NOT be ok with and would have you agree that actions need to be taken.

That is not a fair question as you are asking someone to approve a certain number of deaths. The fact is that there is always a trade-off. If we lowered the speed limit to 25 mph and force car manufacturers to build cars like tanks then absolutely millions of lives would be saved. But we don't do that because the economic cost to society would not be worth. So it would be like me asking you that if you don't agree with these new standards then you don't care about human life. Because the suffering and deaths due to poverty are not as quantifiable as something like a pandemic it's always easy to make this kind of argument.

How many people that are forced to be homeless and no longer able to support themselves and their families are you comfortable with? How many businesses that fail and therefore unable to provide jobs and products our society needs are you comfortable with?

All of life are a series of trade-offs and it's rarely between good and bad but between bad and worse.

How about you? Do you still have a job? If so, lucky you. Screw those who don't. If you've been laid off and have no income coming in how long do you think you can last before you start thinking about your life and the other lives that are in your situation?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2498 on: April 01, 2020, 04:33:41 PM »
It’s really fascinating when you just look at the facts.

Here in the states we are still talking about not overwhelming the hospitals, which is good, but no one is able to get the equipment they need.

This virus is so devastating that it’s an emergency shut down of everything but we can’t figure out how to have a couple of production facilities stay in business and produce what we a actually need.....

Haven't you been following the news? That's exactly what we are doing. The auto industry are retooling to produce more ventilators. Others are retooling to produce face masks. I just saw on TV that a company that had to shut down found that they have to products to make hand sanitizers.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2499 on: April 01, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »
I don’t think anyone should die. Ever.

If we ban guns, for everyone: civilians, law enforcement and military that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban automobiles, again for everyone, that will cut down on deaths.

If we ban unhealthy food, like fried chicken dinner, deaths will be lowered. I wish we could ban heart disease and obesity. And Cancer.

Oh and abortions.

The real problem, chickendinner, is that the public and our leadership are being misled and manipulated. If the decision is to shut down the economy for the betterment of the country that is fine.

But we can’t do that and then have the Governor of New York say he can’t the respirators he needs FROM CHINA, the very country that introduced the disease, because he is bidding against 49 other states.

We also can’t read about an American company like Starbucks flying leadership into China to negotiate opening 6000 new stores while this is all going on.

So if you really think this is still about preserving lives there is nothing that anyone will say that can change your mind.

Good points but it is about saving lives which is why the cure can't be worse than the disease.