Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497878 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2900 on: April 08, 2020, 03:23:34 PM »
I'm surprised Trump doesn't bring tommywishbone, thin lizzy and soulcrusher with him when he speaks to the nation.

I know.   I wish I could get out there and talk some truth to the masses

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2901 on: April 08, 2020, 03:25:27 PM »
I know.   I wish I could get out there and talk some truth to the masses

Thank fuck we have you here instead, arguing with queens and steers.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2902 on: April 08, 2020, 08:51:41 PM »
Cuomo Admits Hydroxychloroquine Works, Wants to Lift Restrictions.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo spoke positively of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine — which has been touted by the White House — at his daily press briefing Monday, announcing that the state will request an additional supply from the federal government.

The Democratic governor said the drug has “anecdotally” been “effective” in treating COVID-19, explaining that state officials have been given permission to use it in combination with the antibiotic Zithromax in hospitals “at their discretion.” However, he emphasized that official data has not yet been released.

Full story:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/35375-cuomo-admits-hydroxychloroquine-works-wants-to-lift-restrictions

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2903 on: April 08, 2020, 09:01:49 PM »
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Violates Her Own Quarantine Advice to Get a Haircut

Amazing.

Like a haircut will help that beast.

Woman is clearly delusional.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2904 on: April 08, 2020, 09:06:20 PM »
You are a douche bag. This is dangerous propoganda.

If you're going to use it, then at least learn to spell the word, you fucking moron. ::)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2905 on: April 09, 2020, 01:05:21 AM »
First uptick in total deaths for the UK which bucks the trend since the start of the year.

1k over the total average deaths for the week ending 27th March.

Total covid-19 shown on death certificates is 647 but obviously the uptick shows more died with it.

We should expect the uptick to get larger for at least the next 2 weeks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2906 on: April 09, 2020, 01:50:14 AM »
First uptick in total deaths for the UK which bucks the trend since the start of the year.

1k over the total average deaths for the week ending 27th March.

Total covid-19 shown on death certificates is 647 but obviously the uptick shows more died with it.

We should expect the uptick to get larger for at least the next 2 weeks.

what the fuck is an "uptick"?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2907 on: April 09, 2020, 02:11:28 AM »
what the fuck is an "uptick"?

A small increase.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2908 on: April 09, 2020, 03:06:30 AM »
A small increase.

As you seem to know, averages are just averages. The actual numbers are usually going to be somewhat above or below average. The question would be how the uptick compares to the standard deviation. If this virus is what we were told it is, there should be a large increase.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2909 on: April 09, 2020, 03:37:58 AM »
As you seem to know, averages are just averages. The actual numbers are usually going to be somewhat above or below average. The question would be how the uptick compares to the standard deviation. If this virus is what we were told it is, there should be a large increase.

Stick to men in thongs. Leave statistics to the experts.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2910 on: April 09, 2020, 03:40:40 AM »

quiet, gnat

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2911 on: April 09, 2020, 03:59:49 AM »
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6147891073001#sp=show-clips

Tucker Carlson breaks down how bad the "models" have turned out. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2912 on: April 09, 2020, 04:41:43 AM »

Looks like I have an ankle biter. I guess that means I’ve ascended to Getbig legend status😎

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2913 on: April 09, 2020, 04:46:29 AM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/491721-more-herd-immunity-less-herd-mentality

Amen - this has always been the cvase - enough of this lockdown nonsense. 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2914 on: April 09, 2020, 04:54:29 AM »

It's the actual number this year compared to the same week of data averaged over the previous 5yrs.

The 1k spike is almost a 10% increase over that previous average.

When viewing the weekly data for this year it is the first week with a clear spike.  If you want to go all out professor on the numbers you will need to compile the individual data yourself for deviations or other metrics you feel would.provide clearer insight.

Latest new is the UK will have 66,000 corona deaths by August with a peak of close to 3,000 in one day.

To put that 66k into perspective, from April-End July in 2019, 173,000 people died.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2915 on: April 09, 2020, 05:46:52 AM »
It's the actual number this year compared to the same week of data averaged over the previous 5yrs.

The 1k spike is almost a 10% increase over that previous average.

When viewing the weekly data for this year it is the first week with a clear spike.  If you want to go all out professor on the numbers you will need to compile the individual data yourself for deviations or other metrics you feel would.provide clearer insight.

Latest new is the UK will have 66,000 corona deaths by August with a peak of close to 3,000 in one day.

To put that 66k into perspective, from April-End July in 2019, 173,000 people died.

As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing. In 1st world countries with large populations about 1% die a year. In the U.S, the number of yearly deaths is about 3 million. All that needs to be done is to attribute some  of those deaths to corona and that’s exactly what’s being done:

The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.

"The intent is right now if someone dies with COVID-19, we're counting that as a COVID-19 death," Birx said. "There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let's say the virus caused you to go the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death."

Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2916 on: April 09, 2020, 06:10:28 AM »
I’m no math PhD, but from my understanding half of 200,000 is 100,000. From 200 to 60k is 70%.

At this point, you have to be beyond stupid to believe anything you hear:

Fauci Says U.S. Virus Deaths May Be 60,000, Half of Projections

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-09/fauci-says-u-s-virus-deaths-may-be-60-000-halving-projections

Anthony Fauci: U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Could Near 200,000 | National News | US News

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-03-29/anthony-fauci-us-coronavirus-deaths-could-near-200-000

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2917 on: April 09, 2020, 06:23:24 AM »
A virus supposedly spread by Chinese nationals, yet in the epicenter, Asians are the least affected group:

Interesting🤔

Black, Hispanic represent majority of NYC’s coronavirus deaths: de Blasio - New York Daily News

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-black-hispanic-new-yorkers-20200408-6w7r6jpzgvfwzdiajdtd736k2e-story.html

Hispanics account for 34% of the city’s deaths and black people, 28%, while whites comprised 27% of fatalities and Asians, 7%, according to the state Health Department.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2918 on: April 09, 2020, 06:57:21 AM »
If a black man shoots and kills another black man, and the dead guy tests + for corona, is it a corona related death?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2919 on: April 09, 2020, 07:33:16 AM »
If a black man shoots and kills another black man, and the dead guy tests + for corona, is it a corona related death?
That never happens.  Only white cops kill black men.  Do you not watch the news?

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2920 on: April 09, 2020, 08:15:10 AM »
quiet, gnat

That's sweet you sticking up for your internet boyfriend  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2921 on: April 09, 2020, 09:42:23 AM »
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6147891073001#sp=show-clips

Tucker Carlson breaks down how bad the "models" have turned out.  
No fan of Tucker after this mess. He was right up there with the fear mongering. Had to stop watching him (not that I was consistent before). Pretty much only political TV program I watch is Liz Wheeler.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2922 on: April 09, 2020, 09:50:34 AM »
They keep placing patients supine, letting fluid trickle down and drown them, similar to a severe Apnea patient, should be moved the left side, which allows them to belly breath and exchange O2 better.  And the fight goes on!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2923 on: April 09, 2020, 10:11:43 AM »
No fan of Tucker after this mess. He was right up there with the fear mongering. Had to stop watching him (not that I was consistent before). Pretty much only political TV program I watch is Liz Wheeler.

Fox has been no better than the liberal networks during this debacle. They keep posting the corona statistics like it’s a fucking basketball game. I haven’t watched for weeks now and I don’t intend to for several more.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2924 on: April 09, 2020, 10:38:49 AM »
Now they are saying that 8 out of every 10 that have died from this candy ass virus were either lifetime smokers or obese.

Measles and Polio and rolling around on the floor laughing at Covid19.
a