Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501434 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2950 on: April 09, 2020, 10:37:43 PM »
Now they are saying that 8 out of every 10 that have died from this candy ass virus were either lifetime smokers or obese.

Measles and Polio and rolling around on the floor laughing at Covid19.

That was pretty much what was said on the first page of this thread 7 weeks ago. It's only new news if you lack the skills or haven't bothered in trying to piece information together.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2951 on: April 09, 2020, 11:48:48 PM »
Ok after a lot of messing around i got hold of some Italian data. This is not a complete country view, it is only verified municipalities.

There are 21 municipalities in the data set. Total deaths are for 1st March to the 28th March.

2019 recorded 14,603 deaths.
2020 recorded 29,565 deaths.
Change +14,962 deaths.

I have the total Italy country deaths for March 2019 which was 57,882 therefore the 2019 number of 14,603 in the above data represents 25% of the 2019 value.

I would not extrapolate the data across the entire country but i would assume it would be conservative to double that figure and say this has caused at least +30k deaths above normal trendline.

Hopefully my posts with the actual data are.being followed here because it's been a headache to find it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2952 on: April 10, 2020, 12:43:40 AM »
Now they are saying that 8 out of every 10 that have died from this candy ass virus were either lifetime smokers or obese.

Measles and Polio and rolling around on the floor laughing at Covid19.

If you want to talk about obesity being an epidemic that’s kills large numbers of people, I’m all in on that one.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2953 on: April 10, 2020, 12:46:52 AM »
Lets not forget that bulking bodybuilders are obese.

Just because you have some muscle doesnt mean youre healthy.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2954 on: April 10, 2020, 04:30:19 AM »
Lets not forget that bulking bodybuilders are obese.

Just because you have some muscle doesnt mean youre healthy.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2955 on: April 10, 2020, 05:37:21 AM »
Ok after a lot of messing around i got hold of some Italian data. This is not a complete country view, it is only verified municipalities.

There are 21 municipalities in the data set. Total deaths are for 1st March to the 28th March.

2019 recorded 14,603 deaths.
2020 recorded 29,565 deaths.
Change +14,962 deaths.

I have the total Italy country deaths for March 2019 which was 57,882 therefore the 2019 number of 14,603 in the above data represents 25% of the 2019 value.

I would not extrapolate the data across the entire country but i would assume it would be conservative to double that figure and say this has caused at least +30k deaths above normal trendline.

Hopefully my posts with the actual data are.being followed here because it's been a headache to find it.

But but dems, just flu, 5g, not real...... ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2956 on: April 10, 2020, 11:26:35 AM »
Some people are going to die no matter how old they are.

They have weak immune systems or some peculiar susceptibility to the virus.

It sucks for them and their families.

Just hope you are not one of those unfortunate people.

Some people who contract COVID - 19 will die from it regardless of their age. All people are going to die no matter how old they are. Some will die young and some don't die until they are very old, but eventually everyone dies.

A friend of mine has a weak immune system as a result of chemotherapy when she had throat cancer. This is a side effect I'd not known about before. Her immune system will never recover.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2957 on: April 10, 2020, 12:22:51 PM »
Just came out that here in L.A. we have what probably is called "Herd immunity", meaning Corona actually came here from China last year, which is why we had an epidemic flu season last year with 3000 deaths and 55,000 hospitalizations, 2 to 3 times the average number of flu deaths. Latest research shows it worked it's way through some of the population that now has immunity, and this is why California doesn't seem to be hit as hard as NY or other metropolitan centers that size. It's a flu.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2958 on: April 10, 2020, 12:40:56 PM »
Just came out that here in L.A. we have what probably is called "Herd immunity", meaning Corona actually came here from China last year, which is why we had an epidemic flu season last year with 3000 deaths and 55,000 hospitalizations, 2 to 3 times the average number of flu deaths. Latest research shows it worked it's way through some of the population that now has immunity, and this is why California doesn't seem to be hit as hard as NY or other metropolitan centers that size. It's a flu.

Army of one incoming.....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2959 on: April 10, 2020, 12:44:02 PM »

What time period last year?

Yes it's possible, but also worth considering that there are fewer people around with serious comorbitites and compromised immune systems right now which would cause a  peak in covid19 hospitalisation/death, because they were taken out already by a bad flu.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2960 on: April 10, 2020, 12:45:05 PM »

I never knew this message board had so many scientists who specialize in viruses.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2961 on: April 10, 2020, 12:48:39 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2962 on: April 10, 2020, 12:50:12 PM »
I never knew this message board had so many scientists who specialize in viruses.

You mean like the scientists at the WHO that are meant to be experts and who work full time at this that basically got everything wrong?

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2963 on: April 10, 2020, 12:53:28 PM »

Isnt it amazing?

And the numbers grow day by day

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2964 on: April 10, 2020, 01:34:23 PM »
Don't tell the public. The stock price might drop.

Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman has recovered from the coronavirus

Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman fell ill with the coronavirus about three weeks ago and has since recovered and been cleared by physicians, according to a company spokesman.

The executive remained in charge of Morgan Stanley the entire time he was ill and has been working from home, according to spokesman Wesley McDade.

“Given the fact that Mr. Gorman’s symptoms were not severe and that he continued to function as Chairman and CEO while working from home throughout the illness (as are more than 90% of our employees), it was determined that his illness was not material” enough to disclose to shareholders in a filing, McDade said in an email.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/morgan-stanley-ceo-james-gorman-has-recovered-from-coronavirus.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2965 on: April 10, 2020, 01:49:37 PM »
UK guidance on identifying cause of death

Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”. Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, medical practitioners can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from post-mortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for ante-mortem investigations. For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID- 19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/877302/guidance-for-doctors-completing-medical-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3zBsPMUzXQRTlyp1uQ9aw-o9Kshl_8E2-8Tbw9CJlwxFP-iFc8lMWDZ-I

So, no test and it can be labelled a covid19 death..

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2966 on: April 10, 2020, 01:56:32 PM »

Hell yes, but none of them post info about medical qualifications  ;D

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #2967 on: April 10, 2020, 02:06:30 PM »

Hell yes, but none of them post info about medical qualifications  ;D

what would that prove, we're amongst colleagues after all  ;D

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2969 on: April 10, 2020, 02:12:05 PM »
what would that prove, we're amongst colleagues after all  ;D

;D ;D ;D

what they will do after china shit  ???

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2970 on: April 10, 2020, 02:28:07 PM »

Eh... no.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2971 on: April 10, 2020, 03:13:47 PM »

Dude...........

Those people don't even know what gender they are.......

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2972 on: April 10, 2020, 07:26:48 PM »
Los Angeles County Extends Stay-at-Home Order to May 15

The people of Los Angeles County will have to remain on lockdown for at least another month ... county officials have extended an order until May 15.

L.A. County's public health director, Barbara Ferrer, made the announcement Friday during a press conference. The "Safer-at-Home" initiative has closed public beaches, most parks and hiking trails, and limits movement to essential places like the grocery store or doctor's offices.

Angelinos have seen a drastic change when out in public ... most people wear masks or some sort of face-covering device ... and social distancing signs are posted in grocery store checkout lines.

The initiative has obviously been a major hit to the restaurants and local businesses, though many have launched carry-out food programs to continue some sort of revenue stream.

The order had originally only been in place until April 19, but at the time, it was subject to extension.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/10/los-angeles-county-safer-at-home-extended-may-coronavirus-covid/?fbclid=IwAR17M1fMvDxEa1P9-KVtb0_-LDfL_mu7PvFgQwknDGMvz8lip0EMXmKPZOo

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2973 on: April 10, 2020, 08:31:59 PM »
Los Angeles County Extends Stay-at-Home Order to May 15

The people of Los Angeles County will have to remain on lockdown for at least another month ... county officials have extended an order until May 15.

L.A. County's public health director, Barbara Ferrer, made the announcement Friday during a press conference. The "Safer-at-Home" initiative has closed public beaches, most parks and hiking trails, and limits movement to essential places like the grocery store or doctor's offices.

Angelinos have seen a drastic change when out in public ... most people wear masks or some sort of face-covering device ... and social distancing signs are posted in grocery store checkout lines.

The initiative has obviously been a major hit to the restaurants and local businesses, though many have launched carry-out food programs to continue some sort of revenue stream.

The order had originally only been in place until April 19, but at the time, it was subject to extension.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/10/los-angeles-county-safer-at-home-extended-may-coronavirus-covid/?fbclid=IwAR17M1fMvDxEa1P9-KVtb0_-LDfL_mu7PvFgQwknDGMvz8lip0EMXmKPZOo

I swear they are going to keep extending this thing until people riot

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2974 on: April 10, 2020, 09:51:47 PM »

So many potential Nobel prize winners on this site , wow !.