Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497883 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #4025 on: June 09, 2020, 03:01:20 AM »
Oh you said getbiggers

....i thought you said big nig..... :o :o :o

LOL!  ;D
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4026 on: June 09, 2020, 03:30:08 AM »
It will eventually be milder than seasonal flu.

But you don't want to sleep on this virus, it's not out for the count yet. It will catch it's second wind around October. Plenty of old people for it to still take out.

You missed my post.

The WHO is not saying now that "eventually" asymptomatic spread of coronavirus "will be" very rare.  They are saying now that it is rare, always has been, and that they were originally wrong about that.

The CDC is not saying now that "eventually" the virus "will not be" spread easily from contaminated surfaces or animals.   They are saying now that it is not spread easily from contaminated surfaces or animals, never was, and that they were wrong about that.

Same goes for "don't wear a face mask" to "you must wear a face mask" to "face masks aren't necessary."

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4027 on: June 09, 2020, 05:12:58 AM »
You missed my post.

The WHO is not saying now that "eventually" asymptomatic spread of coronavirus "will be" very rare.  They are saying now that it is rare, always has been, and that they were originally wrong about that.

The CDC is not saying now that "eventually" the virus "will not be" spread easily from contaminated surfaces or animals.   They are saying now that it is not spread easily from contaminated surfaces or animals, never was, and that they were wrong about that.

Same goes for "don't wear a face mask" to "you must wear a face mask" to "face masks aren't necessary."

The points regarding the WHO and CDC means very little  to me as I stopped paying attention to them very early on.

It was very obvious from the start they were either full of BS or completely clueless (The former more likely than the latter). Remember they once claimed that there was no human to human transmission.

Masks can work if everyone wears them, but not everyone can or will wear them, so it's pointless and can even be detrimental if you're a healthy person. I stated a month back I wasn't wearing one.

Where are you working bro? Having to wear a mask will suck. I will be refusing/avoiding it where possible even if that means I have to walk 2 hours to get to work instead of taking the train.

The asymptomatic reporting has always been wrong so means nothing. The way the media reported things has most people confused between asymptomatic and presymptomatic spread.

The WHO have actually always said asymptomatic spread is unlikely. It's the media that misled people on this one. They were labelling people spreading virus as asymptomatic during the few days before they went on to develop symptoms. They should have been calling them presymptomaic.

The bigger question is given the WHO have always said asymptomatic spread is likely rare, why is it suddenly making the news now and in this way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4028 on: June 09, 2020, 07:48:08 AM »
WHO: Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus appears to be ‘very rare’
The New York Post ^ | June 8, 2020 | Bob Fredericks
Posted on 6/9/2020, 9:58:38 AM by Texas Fossil

People who have the coronavirus but don’t display symptoms aren’t driving the spread of the pandemic, World Health Organization officials said Monday.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of the WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing in Geneva, CNBC reported.

“It’s very rare.”

Health officials warned early on that asymptomatic carriers could be fueling the spread by stealth — but Van Kerkhove said that while asymptomatic spread can occur, it is not the main way the virus was being transmitted.

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing,” she said.

“They’re following asymptomatic cases. They’re following contacts. And they’re not finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare,” she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4029 on: June 09, 2020, 02:03:19 PM »
No, Im not making it up, its been admitted already, a death can be listed as Covid as long as they have shown symptoms, no test required, look at the graph posted above

I have already posted the governments guidance on establishing cause of death, most cause of death autopsy reports list several symptoms that cause death, its not that hard to add covid as well bearng in mind we are in the middle of a pandemic

Deaths in the UK from covid alone on the death cert 1265

You wrote "almost every death certificate". Had you said many death certificates, that would be more believable....at least to me. Anyway, I assume by they you mean doctors and nurse practitioners since coroners are usually involved in deaths from natural causes. So, what reason do these folks, WHO or the CDC have to make the COVID-19 appear to be greater than it is?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4030 on: June 09, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
You wrote "almost every death certificate". Had you said many death certificates, that would be more believable....at least to me. Anyway, I assume by they you mean doctors and nurse practitioners since coroners are usually involved in deaths from natural causes. So, what reason do these folks, WHO or the CDC have to make the COVID-19 appear to be greater than it is?

Well, thats something we may never know, one things for sure it this pandemic was a lot more than a virus.

They are now claiming the chances of passing the virus on if you are asymptomatic are very low indeed, which begs the question why bother locking down people with no symptoms?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4031 on: June 09, 2020, 03:44:26 PM »
The Corona Virus doesn't spread at gatherings I support.

'Running a store bad, looting a store good. I'm not a scientist...

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4032 on: June 09, 2020, 03:48:31 PM »
Let's suppose we've been trolled by the corona virus. For what reason then? Why the economies will shut down and everybody will loose alot of money?
The lockdown was not even so long to destroy small business. So why they'll make this virus up?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4033 on: June 09, 2020, 03:52:50 PM »
Well, thats something we may never know, one things for sure it this pandemic was a lot more than a virus.

They are now claiming the chances of passing the virus on if you are asymptomatic are very low indeed, which begs the question why bother locking down people with no symptoms?

If by "they" you mean the WHO then they always made a point of asymptomatic spread being unlikely. It was certain parts of the media who have and are confusing the issue.

Also how do you know if you're an asymptomatic non spreader or presymptomatic spreader?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4034 on: June 09, 2020, 03:54:32 PM »
serious question - what do we call people who don't have it

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4035 on: June 09, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »

There have been trillions of dollars printed as a result of this. That’s not an opinion. It’s fact. Do you not think some of that money is going to the medical establishment?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4036 on: June 10, 2020, 01:54:47 AM »
Let's suppose we've been trolled by the corona virus. For what reason then? Why the economies will shut down and everybody will loose alot of money?
The lockdown was not even so long to destroy small business. So why they'll make this virus up?

The virus is real. A lot of governments were willing to take a hit on the death toll though, but then some "experts" and media pressured them into shutting down telling them we'll bury you if you don't.

Governments gave in and shut down. Some politicians, lobbyists and mega wealthy saw this as their chance to consolidate power and profit . The same shit basically happened after the Spanish flu and 9/11 so they already had a playbook.

Also note that not everyone lost a lot of money. It was mostly the middle class.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4037 on: June 10, 2020, 02:30:58 AM »

the majority...?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4040 on: June 10, 2020, 03:21:16 AM »
The points regarding the WHO and CDC means very little  to me as I stopped paying attention to them very early on.

It was very obvious from the start they were either full of BS or completely clueless (The former more likely than the latter). Remember they once claimed that there was no human to human transmission.

Masks can work if everyone wears them, but not everyone can or will wear them, so it's pointless and can even be detrimental if you're a healthy person. I stated a month back I wasn't wearing one.

The asymptomatic reporting has always been wrong so means nothing. The way the media reported things has most people confused between asymptomatic and presymptomatic spread.

The WHO have actually always said asymptomatic spread is unlikely. It's the media that misled people on this one. They were labelling people spreading virus as asymptomatic during the few days before they went on to develop symptoms. They should have been calling them presymptomaic.

The bigger question is given the WHO have always said asymptomatic spread is likely rare, why is it suddenly making the news now and in this way.

WHO walks back statement on 'very rare' asymptomatic spread as infectious disease experts say it is 'not accurate'

Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, says that the statement left epidemiologists “scratching their heads” afterward. “We were all confused,” says Schaffner. “What’s clear is that they’ve made things less clear.”

He says WHO’s stating that asymptomatic spread is rare “undercuts” the organization’s earlier messages on the importance of masks. “When you translate science to the real world, you’ve got to adhere to the KISS admonition: keep it simple, stupid,” says Schaffner. “You’ve got to boil it down. If the messages get too nuanced, you create confusion. And that’s exactly what happened. If highly sophisticated infectious disease doctors were confused about the message, you can be sure that John and Jane were also confused.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/who-walks-back-statement-very-rare-asymptomatic-spread-infectious-disease-experts-not-accurate-193933330.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4041 on: June 10, 2020, 03:28:11 AM »
Same thing happened when a Fox host let the truth sneak out. The main stream fake news media immediately jumped in to cover it up:

Video misrepresents journalists’ comments in White House briefing room

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8795340022

In the video, Mills greets Roberts. “What do you know, buddy?” Mills asks Roberts, who responds, “You can take off the mask, the case fatality rate is 0.1 to 0.3, according to USC.”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4042 on: June 10, 2020, 04:09:28 AM »
WHO walks back statement on 'very rare' asymptomatic spread as infectious disease experts say it is 'not accurate'

Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, says that the statement left epidemiologists “scratching their heads” afterward. “We were all confused,” says Schaffner. “What’s clear is that they’ve made things less clear.”

He says WHO’s stating that asymptomatic spread is rare “undercuts” the organization’s earlier messages on the importance of masks. “When you translate science to the real world, you’ve got to adhere to the KISS admonition: keep it simple, stupid,” says Schaffner. “You’ve got to boil it down. If the messages get too nuanced, you create confusion. And that’s exactly what happened. If highly sophisticated infectious disease doctors were confused about the message, you can be sure that John and Jane were also confused.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/who-walks-back-statement-very-rare-asymptomatic-spread-infectious-disease-experts-not-accurate-193933330.html

When are you lot gonna learn  ::) You are falling for media spin and agendas. If I were to defend them I'd say they were only saying this to try protect people from themselves as most people seem unable to understand the difference between asymptomatic and presymptomatic spread, so they are just trying to keep things simple.

However this is the WHO and as I  have said they have shown the can't be trusted and have their own agendas and puppet masters. Here is what they said over 2 months ago when there was no media spot light on this.

"An asymptomatic laboratory-confirmed  case is  a person  infected with COVID-19 who  does  not develop symptoms. Asymptomatic transmission refers to transmission of the virus from a person, who does not develop symptoms.There are few  reports of  laboratory-confirmed  cases who  are truly  asymptomatic, and  to date, there has been  no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility  that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries.  WHO regularly monitors all emerging evidence about this critical topic and will provide an update as more information becomes available."

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200402-sitrep-73-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=5ae25bc7_2

Try looking away from mainstream media and think for yourself if you want to understand the virus and the reality of the situation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4043 on: June 10, 2020, 05:27:06 AM »
When are you lot gonna learn  ::) You are falling for media spin and agendas. If I were to defend them I'd say they were only saying this to try protect people from themselves as most people seem unable to understand the difference between asymptomatic and presymptomatic spread, so they are just trying to keep things simple.

However this is the WHO and as I  have said they have shown the can't be trusted and have their own agendas and puppet masters. Here is what they said over 2 months ago when there was no media spot light on this.

"An asymptomatic laboratory-confirmed  case is  a person  infected with COVID-19 who  does  not develop symptoms. Asymptomatic transmission refers to transmission of the virus from a person, who does not develop symptoms.There are few  reports of  laboratory-confirmed  cases who  are truly  asymptomatic, and  to date, there has been  no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility  that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries.  WHO regularly monitors all emerging evidence about this critical topic and will provide an update as more information becomes available."

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200402-sitrep-73-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=5ae25bc7_2

Try looking away from mainstream media and think for yourself if you want to understand the virus and the reality of the situation.

You've missed my point yet again.

If you read all my posts in this and other threads regarding this pandemic, you'll see that I trust neither the MSM nor the WHO, which I believe are useless and corrupt.

Except for what you posted above about the WHO, it seemed up until now you believed them and were defending them.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: June 10, 2020, 05:54:06 AM »
You've missed my point yet again.

If you read all my posts in this and other threads regarding this pandemic, you'll see that I trust neither the MSM nor the WHO, which I believe are useless and corrupt.

Except for what you posted above about the WHO, it seemed up until now you believed them and were defending them.

Maybe cos you aren't actually making a point and keep missing my point and trying to engage me with WHO posts, when I clearly said the WHO are full of BS, but on the point of asymptomatic spread they had been consistent (until today, backing up my point that they are actually full of BS)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4045 on: June 10, 2020, 06:21:36 AM »
Maybe cos you aren't actually making a point and keep missing my point and trying to engage me with WHO posts, when I clearly said the WHO are full of BS, but on the point of asymptomatic spread they had been consistent (until today, backing up my point that they are actually full of BS)

I never did "engage" you.  You replied to my post below, defending the WHO.  If they can't be trusted, then who cares if they were consistent on anything until now?

That plus this from May 21.  What's next?  CDC and WHO say CORRECTION: "It's just the flu, bro."

Virus ‘does not spread easily’ from contaminated surfaces or animals, revised CDC website states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/05/21/virus-does-not-spread-easily-contaminated-surfaces-or-animals-revised-cdc-website-states/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4046 on: June 10, 2020, 06:29:19 AM »
I never did "engage" you.  You replied to my post below, defending the WHO.  If they can't be trusted, then who cares if they were consistent on anything until now?

It's one page back, surely it's not that had to check.

That plus this from May 21.  What's next?  CDC and WHO say CORRECTION: "It's just the flu, bro."

Virus ‘does not spread easily’ from contaminated surfaces or animals, revised CDC website states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/05/21/virus-does-not-spread-easily-contaminated-surfaces-or-animals-revised-cdc-website-states/

It will eventually be milder than seasonal flu.

But you don't want to sleep on this virus, it's not out for the count yet. It will catch it's second wind around October. Plenty of old people for it to still take out.

You missed my post.

I said nothing about the WHO until, you engaged me on it. I actually ignored the WHO stuff, until you asked me to check your post. Also I did not defend the WHO, I corrected misinformation.

Son, take a break and avoid making a bigger fool of yourself than you already have. Go clear your head as you're obviously not thinking straight.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4047 on: June 10, 2020, 06:31:46 AM »
It's one page back, surely it's not that had to check.

I said nothing about the WHO until, you engaged me on it. I actually ignored the WHO stuff, until you asked me to check your post. Also I did not defend the WHO, I corrected misinformation.

Son, take a break and clear your head as you're obviously not thinking straight.

LOL   ;D

Whatever you say, WHO apologist.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4048 on: June 10, 2020, 06:35:29 AM »
LOL   ;D

Whatever you say, WHO apologist.

Apology accepted.

Still waiting for Armyofone to show some balls and post in here. He's owed a bitch slapping.

**Just so I can qoute this. Army will show his face as soon as there is a sign of a second with some BS like I told you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4049 on: June 10, 2020, 09:29:50 AM »

Unsymptomatic non-spreaders?