Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497890 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #4300 on: September 10, 2020, 06:10:46 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4302 on: September 10, 2020, 10:05:41 PM »
This last meme is just crazy

Years ago we watched infomercials saying for only x amount per day you can save ...,

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4303 on: September 24, 2020, 10:04:20 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4304 on: September 24, 2020, 10:35:56 PM »

They're supposed to be "law" enforcement not "policy" enforcement.  >:(

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4305 on: September 25, 2020, 03:46:54 AM »
7 months old topic & still no dead GetBiggers  ???

If virus can't kill old Saggy or SF1900 then sucks !.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4306 on: September 25, 2020, 04:12:41 AM »
They're supposed to be "law" enforcement not "policy" enforcement.  >:(

So how is the 'it's my right, i don't have to do anything you say' attitude going for you Americans so far?

Honestly, would it kill any of you to actually just follow rules or.do what you are asked?   Fuck me, it's a mask... yes, ruin your life over a mask..... #hero..... #sobrave.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4307 on: September 25, 2020, 04:43:28 AM »

The security guard doesnt even have it around his nose.  What a scam this all is

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4308 on: September 25, 2020, 05:12:28 AM »
So how is the 'it's my right, i don't have to do anything you say' attitude going for you Americans so far?

I don't know anyone that has ever had Covid or know any one who knows anyone that has had it.

In the US they report 'death by covid' if you have it when you die.

Honestly, would it kill any of you to actually just follow rules or.do what you are asked?   Fuck me, it's a mask... yes, ruin your life over a mask..... #hero..... #sobrave.....

In the US, they'll release her immediately. It's not a stigma or life ruining event to not cover your face in the US. Out of courtesy, people generally respect company's policies regarding mask-wearing.

The cop could have used his discretion but let his ego get in the way.  Unfortunately, all cops are paying a price for cops like that.   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4309 on: September 25, 2020, 07:44:03 PM »

Having the attitude that we, meaning Americans, will only be pushed so far has gotten us our own independent country and in record time became the world super power.

Wearing a mask outdoors when everyone is spaced apart and then tazing and arresiting you for it is just ridiculous. They don't require it or arrest you if you are not wearing a mask rioting and burning down buildings.

We are not sheep and just blindly follow the rules. Especially rules set by power hungry politicians that don't follow the same rule they impose on others.

Where are you from?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4310 on: September 25, 2020, 07:45:13 PM »
7 months old topic & still no dead GetBiggers  ???

If virus can't kill old Saggy or SF1900 then sucks !.

I'll trade you SF for Shizzo.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4311 on: September 27, 2020, 03:17:31 PM »
What the Actual FUCK??

New CDC data show that Coronavirus mortality rates are now well below those for a seasonal flu.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1564151857098946&set=a.178639475650198

"Seasonal flu infection/mortality rates(IFR)according to Tony Fauci are .1% (NEJM). CDC’s latest data show the COVID IFR for Americans in 0-19 age group is O.003% and in the 19-49 age group 0.02%. Combining 0-49 year olds, which represent 64% of US population, the IFR is 0.01% which means flu is 10x as lethal as COVID.

This number is 1/50th the death rates predicted by modelling funded by Bill Gates that Dr Fauci cited to justify the lockdowns in March.

CDC’s new data show that COVID IFRs for people over 65 are much higher, though still lower than flu in that group.

Furthermore, these numbers are probably inflated by unwise protocols adopted by the Northeastern states early in the pandemic of shoehorning seniors into deadly nursing homes and overuse of respirators.

This data raises three crucial questions:

1. If Covid -19 is now less deadly than seasonal flu, can we continue to justify lockdowns and mask mandates?

2. Is there any point in waiting around for fast tracked, zero liability vaccines with high risk profiles and meager efficacy?

3. Do pandemics disappear when moralities cease or when it’s no longer in the media’s financial interest to frighten and shame the public?"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4312 on: September 27, 2020, 03:28:31 PM »
So, easy to fool the citizens, to maybe be able to enforce Bill Gates vaccine with chip?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4313 on: September 27, 2020, 05:41:37 PM »

It's not going all that well, truth be told. There used to be at least some recognition that balancing individual choice with group welfare took a little headscratching and a delicate implementation so as not to appear ham-fisted or overly authoritarian. People would ask things like "Is there data to support the efficacy of these proposed measures or their necessity?"

Lol, what dinosaurs we were. Today's enlightened masses recognize that The State knows what's good for them better than they could possibly know themselves. After all, you're not a doctor. If you are a doctor, you're not an epidemiologist. And even if you are, you aren't the leading epidemiologist. We thought we could ask questions and try to make informed decisions, as if we would know better than The Experts.

Maybe we just didn't want to admit our inadequacy, or the absurdity of predicating individual agency upon woeful incompetence. Thankfully, universal surveillance and unquestioning compliance are moving us past those dark times. #marchofprogress #ffsjustcomply #donaldsutherlandpointandhowl

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4314 on: September 27, 2020, 06:15:11 PM »

Lol, what dinosaurs we were. Today's enlightened masses recognize that The State knows what's good for them better than they could possibly know themselves. After all, you're not a doctor. If you are a doctor, you're not an epidemiologist. And even if you are, you aren't the leading epidemiologist. We thought we could ask questions and try to make informed decisions, as if we would know better than The Experts.

If you followed this thread you would see that collectively getbiggers hashed out and predicted exactly how the virus and pandemic would play out. We even pinpointed the almost exact IFR months before they got to the actual figure.

The experts were no match for getbig.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4315 on: September 28, 2020, 03:38:06 AM »
So, easy to fool the citizens, to maybe be able to enforce Bill Gates vaccine with chip?
I am not getting a vaccine for a "pandemic" with a 99% survival rate.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4316 on: September 28, 2020, 03:48:20 AM »
I am not getting a vaccine for a "pandemic" with a 99% survival rate.

What if it's enforced?
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4317 on: September 28, 2020, 04:12:50 AM »
What if it's enforced?
They have to catch me first. ;D

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4318 on: September 28, 2020, 10:23:59 PM »
its the kids they are after

please dont let your kids get vacinated, because your school wont let them attend otherwise. fuck them,  do online or enroll in private school

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4319 on: September 28, 2020, 10:43:18 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4320 on: September 29, 2020, 06:49:30 PM »
Elon Musk says he won’t take coronavirus vaccine, calls Bill Gates a ‘knucklehead’

SpaceX founder Elon Musk stirred the pot yet again after claiming that neither he nor his family would take a COVID-19 vaccine even if it was readily available.

The 49-year-old billionaire dropped the bombshell during a Monday appearance on the New York Times opinion podcast “Sway.”

“I’m not at risk, neither are my kids,” Musk told host Kara Swisher about the rationale behind his decision.

During the bizarre exchange, the Tesla CEO decried the nationwide lockdown as a “no-win situation” that has “diminished my faith in humanity.” Musk previously called widespread quarantines “unethical” and “de facto house arrest,” RT reports.

Instead of the current sweeping measures, the Boring Company boss suggested a more targeted lockdown where “anyone who is at risk” be “quarantined until the storm passes.”

Swisher criticized his suggestion, adding that humans could potentially die in the process.

“Everybody dies,” quipped Musk.

To emphasize the supposed ridiculousness of the quarantines, Musk boasted that SpaceX “didn’t skip a day” throughout the entire pandemic. “We had national security clearance because we were doing national security work,” he said. “We sent astronauts to the Space Station and back.”

Later on, the automotive mogul addressed Bill Gates’ criticisms of his skepticism toward the coronavirus, which Musk called “dumb” in March. During a CNBC interview in July, the Microsoft founder claimed that Musk didn’t know much about vaccines and said he hoped that the SpaceX head “doesn’t confuse areas he’s not involved in too much.”

“Gates said something about me not knowing what I was doing,” Musk told Swisher. “It’s like, ‘Hey, knucklehead, we actually make the vaccine machines for CureVac, that company you’re invested in.'” He was referring to the fact that Tesla manufactures equipment for the German biopharmaceutical firm CureVac.

This past July, the car magnate shaded Gates with a series of cryptic tweets that read, “Billy G is not my lover” and “The rumor that Bill Gates & I are lovers is completely untrue.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/elon-musk-says-he-wont-take-coronavirus-vaccine/?fbclid=IwAR3karMD1lwoIdreIQhs3LW0faPzQJdzYHhAKmPv6WmoEtMhCPjB1bZo6N8

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4321 on: September 29, 2020, 08:08:13 PM »
“I’m not at risk, neither are my kids,” Musk told host Kara Swisher about the rationale behind his decision.

During the bizarre exchange, the Tesla CEO decried the nationwide lockdown as a “no-win situation” that has “diminished my faith in humanity.” Musk previously called widespread quarantines “unethical” and “de facto house arrest,” RT reports.

He's bang on.  Nothing bizarre about this.  I even regret getting the HPV vaccine, and by the time I got it, it had been on the market for almost ten years.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4322 on: September 30, 2020, 09:40:34 AM »
He's bang on.  Nothing bizarre about this.  I even regret getting the HPV vaccine, and by the time I got it, it had been on the market for almost ten years.
Elon Musk is definitely at risk for that.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4323 on: September 30, 2020, 09:45:02 AM »
The Rona 2.0

My nephew just started college. 5000 students.
They tested them all when they came in a couple weeks back.
Results just came back, 17 kids have "The Rona" but they are not sick.
They panicked, shut down school, sent 'em home until at least JAN.  ::)

Its a whacky libtard college (like most).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4324 on: September 30, 2020, 09:55:10 AM »
The Rona 2.0

My nephew just started college. 5000 students.
They tested them all when they came in a couple weeks back.
Results just came back, 17 kids have "The Rona" but they are not sick.
They panicked, shut down school, sent 'em home until at least JAN.  ::)

Its a whacky libtard college (like most).

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Really WTF - That makes absolutely Zero sense.

That’s Leftwaffe Thinking 🙄