Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45277 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2011, 08:08:42 AM »
Anytime one of those nut bag kids shoots up a school, they have declared war.  Muslims have not declared war on the US, only the nut bag Muslim extremists.  The irony of this whole bit is that they staged it in Waco, TX. 

you can try as hard as you want, it's apples and oranges.  I have yet to see a video of a thousands of distraught youths in trench coats shooting guns in the air and burning American flags.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »
Some of these responses make me sad. Scarey to think how many people actually think this way.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
this thread:

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2011, 09:56:16 AM »
no one here would do shit, I wouldn't either.

we'd all stare with our mouths open and pretend nothing was happening.  If this actually happened it would be a little bit of a shock to us, your getbig instincts would not kick in.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »
i dont know but i hate unjust. the world is already divided enough, sometimes you would forget we are all human.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »

we'd all stare with our mouths open and pretend nothing was happening.  If this actually happened it would be a little bit of a shock to us, your getbig instincts would not kick in.

i would ,, first and formost shout at thw cashier,, second probably beat him up but if i was more relax....i would call police and make sure it is dealt with ,, and as i say i would also buy the damn bagel or whatever it was to for the woman or man,,

never discriminate due to looks! NEVER,,moment americana does this its all over,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2011, 10:14:44 AM »
We are at war with these people, it's a fact. It 's scary some people like you just still didnt figure that out.

You made the right choice you little pussy.   Start shit with me and then when you realize I can easily argue you into submission regarding your fairy tales, you run and hide like a bitch.

Dismissed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:47 AM »
now ,, if it was a bgi rock concert or airport and someone cme with long beard of muslim heritage and big dress like fluffy wearing as a male,, or looked too heavy due to clothing,, then yes you would search him little more due to history and what hapene in 9 11...but i would do it to everyone who look like that in airport not only muslim ,, there is time and place to put safty into place,,

but the poor woman wanted a damn donut,, fuckin wanted to eat something,, this is shame that fellas didnt jump to help her..all of them they all should act like thre 2 teenage girls that helped her,, she wwanted a damn piece of food

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2011, 10:39:55 AM »
?

moved from france to french canada, now living in english canada. Left my past behind me and assimilated fully to my host's culture -staying away from its bad parts and following the best ones-, only kept my religion.

Basically what sheriff salami and muslims cant do.

why do you now conveniently leave out the parts you admited before, that a) you left Europe becasue (uneducated) immigrants were taking away from your job opportunites, and b) you rent a 600 square foot apartment?

No wonder you are so bitter towards minorities lol, I can only imagine what type of job qualifications you have that you got threatened by uneducated immigrants and can only afford a 600 sq ft apartment.  Yet as a "landed imigrant" in Canada just over the poverty line you speak of North Americans as "we" and Muslims as "you" or foreigners lol.  I'm a Muslim in Canada and I bet I contribute a lot more to society than you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »
why do you now conveniently leave out the parts you admited before, that a) you left Europe becasue (uneducated) immigrants were taking away from your job opportunites, and b) you rent a 600 square foot apartment?

No wonder you are so bitter towards minorities lol, I can only imagine what type of job qualifications you have that you got threatened by uneducated immigrants and can only afford a 600 sq ft apartment.  Yet as a "landed imigrant" in Canada just over the poverty line you speak of North Americans as "we" and Muslims as "you" or foreigners lol.  I'm a Muslim in Canada and I bet I contribute a lot more to society than you.
No worries Bobs,uberkunt is just an asshole no matter what thread he`s posting his bullshit in.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »

Disagree, spoke up before, will speak up again

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2011, 12:26:15 PM »

are you ismali?
b

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2011, 12:52:27 PM »
i would ,, first and formost shout at thw cashier,, second probably beat him up but if i was more relax....i would call police and make sure it is dealt with ,, and as i say i would also buy the damn bagel or whatever it was to for the woman or man,,

never discriminate due to looks! NEVER,,moment americana does this its all over,,

gh15 approved

FFS, you're just begging to get  mind fucked.  Any shop keeper (especially a Korean one) would blow your fatass outta there. 

Look down at  your chest.  Is there a big "S" on it?  Nope?   Do you see a "bat" symbol there?  Nope?   Hows about an "i" for "Incredible".  Again...Nope.

I suggest you paint a large, steaming pile of shit on a shirt with one of the international symbols for "NO".  You know... The circle with a line drawn diagonally through it.  Why?  Because you ain't shit.

No shit indeed.  FFS, did someone just light the sky with the gh15 symbol (a HUGE syringe)? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
FFS, you're just begging to get  mind fucked.  Any shop keeper (especially a Korean one) would blow your fatass outta there. 

Look down at  your chest.  Is there a big "S" on it?  Nope?   Do you see a "bat" symbol there?  Nope?   Hows about an "i" for "Incredible".  Again...Nope.

I suggest you paint a large, steaming pile of shit on a shirt with one of the international symbols for "NO".  You know... The circle with a line drawn diagonally through it.  Why?  Because you ain't shit.

No shit indeed.  FFS, did someone just light the sky with the gh15 symbol (a HUGE syringe)? 

who the fuck are you to tell god of hormones what it is ? you litle homo,, i say exactly what i would do to the t,, i would go behind the counter and beat the fella up if i was in a good mood i would call police ...if not i would leave after beating him up and pay my way out of it like i always do ,, and on the way out i would get that damn apple pie and give it to that woman ,, she didnt do anything wrong she wanted to buy some fucking food,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »
who the fuck are you to tell god of hormones what it is ? you litle homo,, i say exactly what i would do to the t,, i would go behind the counter and beat the fella up if i was in a good mood i would call police ...if not i would leave after beating him up and pay my way out of it like i always do ,, and on the way out i would get that damn apple pie and give it to that woman ,, she didnt do anything wrong she wanted to buy some fucking food,,

gh15 approved

Who the fuck are you?  Well...Who the fuck are you?  You pathetic barely ambulatory flesh bag. 

How's that Victor thing going for you?  If he ever gets released it won't be due to anything you said or did.  I'll continue to call you on the BS and agree with you when I think you're right.  Until then, if you don't like that get used to disappointment.  Now then...

Go suck on a Manana you butt monkey.  Fuck your noise.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »
B careful Reeves...he'll put you on The List  :o :o :o :o :o

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
B careful Reeves...he'll put you on The List  :o :o :o :o :o

Yeah...Well according to my physicians (they cost more that mere doctors), I'm dying anyway. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »
muslim empire is a different empire than the christian empire of the united states and its allies. we're not at war with it, it is simply a different empire, which means that hicks and niggas would come together if the taliban came knocking and forget their differences, and because these are separate empires we butt heads with certain aspects of the other empire when fighting over things that the possession of which would give an empire power. why? because when an element of the US empire acquires a resource such as oil, he shares it with the rest of the us empire, but when another empire acquires oil, they don't necessarily refuse to give it to us, but they will use it as leverage to do things like tell us to throw israel under the bus. that's all the difference

muslims in the us will never be full trusted, and they shouldn't be, because another empire owns real estate in their minds. that means that when that empire issues out an order, such as kill US citizens, there is a chance that a muslim will do it simply because they are mislim.

when a muslim woman is put to the test like this, really i see it as only a test of courage for her, she shouldn't expect to be treated any differently, it's what she gets for having her feet in two separate kingdoms

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2011, 01:28:03 PM »

...muslims in the us will never be full trusted, and they shouldn't be, because another empire owns real estate in their minds. that means that when that empire issues out an order, such as kill US citizens, there is a chance that a muslim will do it simply because they are mislim.

Excellent! Well put, indeed.  I commend you, sir!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2011, 01:39:50 PM »
Islam is actually an ancient brainwashing technique maliciously designed to completely overrun humankind, which it will in time. Islam is more radical than any other religion. It's at war with anyone not believing in it and you have a death sentence if you ever would try leave it. That's why it's the fastest growing religion. It's the end of freedom. Just a matter of time now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2011, 01:40:50 PM »
Any distraught youth wearing a black trench coat could have an assault rifle underneath ready to take out the entire store.  Do we deny them service?
Certainly.  You should be able to deny anyone for whatever reason you want.  Say I own an Upscale restaurant and some thugs try to come in, pants on the ground, Skittles Jackets and Doo-rags while the rest of the people are dressed in suit jackets, ties and cocktail dresses.  I should be able to deny them as they would not only cheapen the establishment, they may frighten patrons away or cause them discomfort thus hampering business.

So yes, you should be able to discriminate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »
Any seller of any kind of goods or any proprietor should reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason whatsoever.  Buying and Selling is a contract and either party should have the right to not enter the contract.  To deny the Seller the right to refuse a sale for any reason is unjust.  A Seller should NEVER be forced to sell a product, good or service if he or she does not want to.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

gh15 approved
I don't discriminate.  But at least I can admit I would be a little shocked to see this and probably forget to react.

Or I could come up with big delusions like most on here and talk about how I would open a can of whoop-ass and stomp a mudhole and walk it dry and other bullshit.

I'm sure everyone in the video also would have "kicked the cashier's ass and not bought anything" if they had been asked ahead of time.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »
Yeah...Well according to my physicians (they cost more that mere doctors), I'm dying anyway. ;D

But, I don't want you to die.   :'(

"1"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
are you ismali?

no bro, just (mainstream) Sunni Muslim

No worries Bobs,uberkunt is just an asshole no matter what thread he`s posting his bullshit in.

Thanks wes, and I normally never make fun of anyone's living situation or lack of job skills, but in his case it's deserved ;)