Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45270 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »
Any seller of any kind of goods or any proprietor should reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason whatsoever.  Buying and Selling is a contract and either party should have the right to not enter the contract.  To deny the Seller the right to refuse a sale for any reason is unjust.  A Seller should NEVER be forced to sell a product, good or service if he or she does not want to.

Are goods on display not an invitation to treat?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2011, 04:14:11 PM »

Bullshit. 

At the end of the video, the father of the recent Iraq War vet is seen hugging a Muslim woman and she did not rebuff him. I'm calling fake Muslim!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »
Are goods on display not an invitation to treat?
???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »
Whats the REAL agenda with you posting this clip Sherief? stating the obvious its getting alot of mileage in More Racism and hate and it will create alot more long before its done, you have asked the Question what would you do in this case knowing full well the responces you would get would be for the most part full of Negitive Hate and crap, alot of your Threads always end up or have something to do with Religion, Christians, Muslims,s etc etc with the Blatant start of a Debate and whos right and wrong in these Religion's.

Now ill ask you a Question, Lets just say you lived in the U.S in Texas, What would you honestly do if you walked outside around the backyard and saw your Neighbor had a Woman buried up to her head in the ground towel draped over her head while shes crying, screaming, begging for forgiveness while all his Family and "Friends" were standing around "passing sentence" on her, they then Start Throwing rocks @ her head with the intent to kill her....Honestly what would you Do? would you turn a blind eye and say thats HER Problem? would you jump over the Fence and try to stop it? or is it o.k cause thats the "Region" under Sharia law? thats there "Right" to stone a woman to death in a WESTERN country?

Bottom line IMO... Religion in ANY Faith is Incredibly Dangerous and Multiculturalism will NEVER ever work IMO, Religion and "Faith" work in there OWN COUNTRY/ HEARTLAND of ORIGIN, not country's people immigrate too where the Law of THAT COUNTRY is Totally different this will NEVER change imo and will never work...ever, all it creates is Hate, envy, Racism, jealously, mistrust etc etc,  i dont believe in ANY FAITH in ANY RELIGION and thats the truth way too many Problems associated with all where Brainwashing on who's "Superior" in the whole lot of them starts more or less from the Birth of a child.

Ill answer your Question now...I would tell the woman to tell the owner to go fuck himself and then leave.  

hey johnny.. i seriously had no agenda to make it another hate thread,.. on the contrary i wanted it to show some serious opinions/thoughts.. this is why -if you noticed- i asked everyone to say his real reaction aside of GB typical way..

i watched the video (actually i had watched it long time ago) and liked it's idea in general very much.. not because it's islam related but i mean the idea itself and how some ppl are passive and how others like to express their feelings and say their opinions.. this is why in a previous post i said i liked those who supported the man more than those who did nothing although some of them for sure felt sorry for the lady..

and as a muslim i see the percentage of those who supported the lady very good (about 70% of those who expressed their opinion).. so this thread is like an opinion poll and i wanted it to go in a serious way as much as possible and it was like this at the beginning till the big haters entered and these ppl dont hate muslims only but hate everyone including themselves so i seriously in most cases dont read their posts especially long ones..

as for me and what would i do in your below imagined situation,.. i am proud to be a man of action and MANY times i defended ppl who faced injustice.. at work,.. in the street.. in the gym.. whatever.. and sure i would do something to help this lady,.. if i was going to be killed by her angry family i would at least call the police.. not saying i am against islam laws of course but to do this by her family in the backyard is not right and is against islam and also against the law of the country they live in (the usa in this case) and which must be respected if you want to live there..

i know it's very hard to explain the stoning thing in islam here but i will try!!.. islam gives the woman the right to get divorce from her husband (even if he doesnt want) if he is not able to satisfy her sexual need.. and give the man the right to marry more than one (IF HIS FIRST WIFE ACCEPTS) and also gives him the right to divorce her after giving her all her rights.. so if any of them after these rights cheats on the other he\she deserves this punishment... so this very harsh punishment is to keep the society "clean" with no cheating and to make anyone (man or woman) thinks well before cheating on his second half.. sure this is not the case in current muslim places due to ignorance, poverty,.. weakness.. etc.. "you" look at "us" now as the weak barbaric ppl with the disgusting culture mainly because we are weak.. but what was the case 1000 years ago??.. sure muslims were more respected and was looked at in a respectful way as the main source of science and civilization.. the world always disgusts the weak and respects the strong.. this is why you see it harsh to stone a man who cheated on his woman to death but you may not see a problem when your troops kill millions of innocent civilians around the world (vietnam, korea, afghanistan, iraq, and, more)..

i am not talking about you johny but in general.. i also want to ask you why in your example you imagined a woman being stoned and not a man being stoned??.. because you think that we treat our women in a bad way?!!.. i am not going to say all muslims deal perfectly with their women but whoever doesnt respect his woman is the one to be disgusted.. the weak state of muslims now has made them lose the right islam in many cases.. if you read about islam as it's you will find how much women are respected,.. actually the husband is considered his wife's servant!!.. so as a christian i am not asking you to like or accept or understand the stoning thing but i am only asking you not to connect it with women only!!.. it's a punishment for men and women for any cheater!!.. you guys concentrated on the video of that woman being stoned but no one mentioned a word about the last part of the video when the man was facing the same destination!!..

and if you see the violence against women in the usa i am sure you will find it much more than most of the islamic countries.. but we cant criticize the usa the "strong"..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »
why do you now conveniently leave out the parts you admited before, that a) you left Europe becasue (uneducated) immigrants were taking away from your job opportunites, and b) you rent a 600 square foot apartment?

No wonder you are so bitter towards minorities lol, I can only imagine what type of job qualifications you have that you got threatened by uneducated immigrants and can only afford a 600 sq ft apartment.  Yet as a "landed imigrant" in Canada just over the poverty line you speak of North Americans as "we" and Muslims as "you" or foreigners lol.  I'm a Muslim in Canada and I bet I contribute a lot more to society than you.

lol very true  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2011, 04:51:48 PM »
Any seller of any kind of goods or any proprietor should reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason whatsoever.  Buying and Selling is a contract and either party should have the right to not enter the contract.  To deny the Seller the right to refuse a sale for any reason is unjust.  A Seller should NEVER be forced to sell a product, good or service if he or she does not want to.

- no a seller doesnt have the right to refuse to sell to someone because of his shape/color/religion..
- and if he has this right,.. does he also have the right to insult those he doesnt like to sell to?! ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »
Bullshit. 

At the end of the video, the father of the recent Iraq War vet is seen hugging a Muslim woman and she did not rebuff him. I'm calling fake Muslim!

he is old.. like her father ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2011, 05:05:38 PM »
- no a seller doesnt have the right to refuse to sell to someone because of his shape/color/religion..
- and if he has this right,.. does he also have the right to insult those he doesnt like to sell to?! ::)

Here... I'm not selling anything so fuck off.

Or, lose the "faith" in a murderous pedophile and the world will  be only too happy to shake your hand. 

A wonderful rule regarding pederasty in the land of islime -

If a baligh person commits sodomy with a boy , the mother, sister and daughter of the boy become haraam for him. And the same law applies when the person on whom sodomy is committed is an adult male, or when the person committing sodomy is na-baligh. But if one suspects or doubts whether penetration occurred or not, then the said woman would not become haraam.

These poor boys are called "bacha bereesh".   It seems that if you molested a boy but you had the intent of marrying into the family or some such nonsense those women are now haraam, or forbidden.   But its still okie dokie to have sodomized a boy. 

Are you people certain you're not catholic?

And this, good people, is why Laurence of Arabia loved the sand box.  He was a homosexual pedophile.  Fuck that noise.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »
I think the bigger question (bodybuilding related) is why was she buying the pastry, was it too carb up before a show?  Or maybe shes on kingtropina and trenbolona and can eat whatever she wants.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »
Who the fuck are you?  Well...Who the fuck are you?  You pathetic barely ambulatory flesh bag. 

How's that Victor thing going for you?  If he ever gets released it won't be due to anything you said or did.  I'll continue to call you on the BS and agree with you when I think you're right.  Until then, if you don't like that get used to disappointment.  Now then...

Go suck on a Manana you butt monkey.  Fuck your noise.

you are gimick, sick one to be honest,, you ned help

dimised
gh15 approved
fallen angel

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »
you are gimick, sick one to be honest,, you ned help

dimised
gh15 approved

Reeves has been around for quite some time.  I highly doubt he is a gimmick.

"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »

you think public displays of ignorance should be outlawed? insults too?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2011, 06:25:39 PM »

Of course the seller has the right to not enter a contract with a prospective buyer by refusing a sale of goods for whatever reason they see fit.

Another hypothetical example.  If I owned a gun store and there were reports of Asian Gang activity violence in the area, I would certainly not sell rifles, handguns etc... to Asians who looked like they might fit that description.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »
I don't discriminate.  But at least I can admit I would be a little shocked to see this and probably forget to react.

Or I could come up with big delusions like most on here and talk about how I would open a can of whoop-ass and stomp a mudhole and walk it dry and other bullshit.

I'm sure everyone in the video also would have "kicked the cashier's ass and not bought anything" if they had been asked ahead of time.

nah,, most white americanos dont know what descrimination is,, i would seriously go behind counter beat him up def shout and while do it call police or right after ,, the way i am in real life thats how i would be ...go behind counter ,, use verbal abuse which im good at ,,get loud,, probably push and then take the cheese cake and give it to the humilated female and leave...as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 06:27:15 PM »
no bro, just (mainstream) Sunni Muslim

why do you think a man who fought in wars and most likely killed people is a prophet of God?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »
Reeves has been around for quite some time.  I highly doubt he is a gimmick.

"1"

then he is sick as simple as that ,, realy could care less,, is victor martinez still in americana? come to me when he is gone ,, i said plenty time i was promised it will take care of ,, it is hard case but he still in americana thats all i care eabout

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
then he is sick as simple as that ,, realy could care less,, is victor martinez still in americana? come to me when he is gone ,, i said plenty time i was promised it will take care of ,, it is hard case but he still in americana thats all i care eabout

gh15 approved

Yes he is..

I visited him a few days ago in Jersey and he is doing fine. 

"1"

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »
Of course the seller has the right to not enter a contract with a prospective buyer by refusing a sale of goods for whatever reason they see fit.

Another hypothetical example.  If I owned a gun store and there were reports of Asian Gang activity violence in the area, I would certainly not sell rifles, handguns etc... to Asians who looked like they might fit that description.

the gun store is a totally diff. story so it's a stupid example.. this guy refuses to sell to her a piece of cake or whatever because he hates all arabs/muslims and sees them all as terrorists (clear case of islamophobia).. he is sure this lady is not a direct threat but still cant deal with her!!.. and again even if he has the right not to sell to her (which is not true in the law of any country) he doesnt have the right to insult her and if this situation happens in reality the muslim lady can make a report to the police because the usa law is against racial insults..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2011, 07:30:10 PM »
why do you think a man who fought in wars and most likely killed people is a prophet of God?

why do you think troops that killed millions of innocent civilians around the world bring justice to the world??.. :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »
as the usa gov. many americans have double standards..

the usa saw taliban their friends as long as they were fighting the soviet (check rambo 3 - trying to simplify things to simple minded ppl here).. but then after the cold war taliban and ben laden became the usa number one enemy :-X

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
as the usa gov. many americans have double standards..

the usa saw taliban their friends as long as they were fighting the soviet (check rambo 3 - trying to simplify things to simple minded ppl here).. but then after the cold war taliban and ben laden became the usa number one enemy :-X

Do you think the tenants of Islam promotes a healthy lifestyle for women?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2011, 08:07:37 PM »
Do you think the tenants of Islam promotes a healthy lifestyle for women?

They have it pretty good in a lot of ways.  For example they aren't required to work to provide for the family, whereas for the husband it's obligatory.  If the wife chooses to not work and life off of her husband that's her right in Islam and the husband can not do anything about it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
who the fuck are you to tell god of hormones what it is ? you litle homo,, i say exactly what i would do to the t,, i would go behind the counter and beat the fella up if i was in a good mood i would call police ...if not i would leave after beating him up and pay my way out of it like i always do ,, and on the way out i would get that damn apple pie and give it to that woman ,, she didnt do anything wrong she wanted to buy some fucking food,,

gh15 approved

lol
l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2011, 08:22:11 PM »
the gun store is a totally diff. story so it's a stupid example.. this guy refuses to sell to her a piece of cake or whatever because he hates all arabs/muslims and sees them all as terrorists (clear case of islamophobia).. he is sure this lady is not a direct threat but still cant deal with her!!.. and again even if he has the right not to sell to her (which is not true in the law of any country) he doesnt have the right to insult her and if this situation happens in reality the muslim lady can make a report to the police because the usa law is against racial insults..
You do understand that this was a totally contrived scenario for a television program right?