Author Topic: Jan 20  (Read 2919 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Jan 20
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2020, 12:34:33 AM »
Perhaps four years would be a better time frame.  Five years ago I completely dismissed Trump as a candidate, here and elsewhere.

I recently attended a memorial and had to hear one speaker (a liberal) repeatedly bring up Trump.  At a memorial – really?

We’ve got some healing to do, but we won’t get any help from our media.  It’s up to us as individuals to arrive at some sort of Kumbaya.

I think you are right. but how does that happen?

By being decent toward each other.  Covey’s “Seek first to understand, then to be understood" should be the 12th commandment (after "thou shalt not shout.")  ;D   

I had prepared remarks for the memorial and spoke later.  I started with a hesitant, “Four more years…make America great…oh, wait.” and made a pretend show of inverting my notes.  Laughter ensued.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2020, 08:57:10 AM »
You're confident that the presidential election will be nicely settled by Nov. 4?  Could be the start of the shit (drama and division) really hitting the fan?
It will hit the fan regardless of who wins in November.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2020, 10:30:02 AM »
That statement is part of the problem in my opinion
I agree.

I suspect we'll have some % who won't accept the final election result, regardless of who wins.
However, once all the votes are counted and results are certified, most people will accept it.

With a few exceptions, I don't think anyone wants total anarchy or a civil war that could destroy America.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2020, 09:20:30 PM »
You're confident that the presidential election will be nicely settled by Nov. 4?  Could be the start of the shit (drama and division) really hitting the fan?

I said Nov 4 as more of a symbol. I understand that it could take longer for the dust to settle but I dont think it will be a significant amount of time. My prediction is the expected drama will fizzle out. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2020, 11:27:37 PM »

For reference, consider that the 2000 election wasn't decided until December 12.  Any drama or division for 2020 would be amplified by the MSM
to make it seem like it's the end of Democracy, even if it takes just a week after election day to settle on a result.

I think that Trump wins in a rout, and we'll get Biden's concession speech on election night (he'll be very tired).  We'll see.

If it's not close, they can't cheat.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2020, 08:49:12 AM »
For reference, consider that the 2000 election wasn't decided until December 12.  Any drama or division for 2020 would be amplified by the MSM
to make it seem like it's the end of Democracy, even if it takes just a week after election day to settle on a result.

I think that Trump wins in a rout, and we'll get Biden's concession speech on election night (he'll be very tired).  We'll see.

I hope you are right.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
Those of us familiar with horse racing have seen this race 1000 times. Biden is what’s known as cheap speed. He got out to a shaky lead and now that we’re heading to the top of the stretch he’s been collared by Trump. Do you really think Biden can fight off a charging Trump whose campaign is just starting to roll? I don’t.

What about you guys? How confident are you in Biden as a candidate coming down the stretch? I’m very confident in Trump.

Looks like the MSM is having serious doubts:

This is huge. A mainstream liberal media outlet throwing BLM and Biden under the bus.

The internal polls must be horrible. They’re already trying to cut their losses.

Riots: the violence is turning many away from supporting BLM and protests while Biden has no solution.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/riots-violence-erupting-turning-many-away-blm-and-protests-column/5675343002/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »
It's the truth.  The left hates every traditional institution in this country.  They even hate it's founding.

This definitely appears the case - Yet no leftists supporters or for that matter Mayor’s or Governors
Let alone Top spot democrats have offered any sort of condemnation or come out against the
Rioters/ Antifa & BLM, There’s no Strong Leadership Voice.

Agnostic as it your thread why is this the case - Hell they even want rid of cops, & you support or
Think this Madness is they way forwards & Better than Republicans Law & order.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2020, 09:10:54 AM »
I'm confident with Biden and feel he'll make Trump look bad in the 1st debate.
Trump won't prep, go in with lots of bravado and end up looking like a blow hard .
Uncle Joe has wobbled in the past, but looks to be on his "A" game now.

That's my feelings and it will interesting to see how it all goes down.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2020, 09:15:05 AM »

This definitely appears the case - Yet no leftists supporters or for that matter Mayor’s or Governors
Let alone Top spot democrats have offered any sort of condemnation or come out against the

Agnostic as it your thread why is this the case - Hell they even want rid of cops, & you support or

The Biden camp needs to come out even stronger against looting and violence.
Right now, that's a legit point against them.

However, Trump is underwater on his handling of Covid and it's not that much better now.
Plus, all the looting and violence is on his watch. Trump is the POTUS and he's trying to run against himself.
Righ now, he's the head coach of a team that's lost some big games.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2020, 09:30:33 AM »
I agree.

I suspect we'll have some % who won't accept the final election result, regardless of who wins.
However, once all the votes are counted and results are certified, most people will accept it.

With a few exceptions, I don't think anyone wants total anarchy or a civil war that could destroy America.

What like some % who even now who can’t accept the last election result 🙄 There’s a Good Few on Here - There’s a whole party that’s haven’t accepted it, 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So Antifa, BLM, & Many Many Leftists don’t want Anarchy or a civil war ??
And those that support them ??

Think you’re completely wrong on this.
Otherwise Explain what the fuck is going on with those groups & the many Democrats that support them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2020, 09:39:00 AM »
The Biden camp needs to come out even stronger against looting and violence.
Right now, that's a legit point against them.

However, Trump is underwater on his handling of Covid and it's not that much better now.
Plus, all the looting and violence is on his watch. Trump is the POTUS and he's trying to run against himself.
Righ now, he's the head coach of a team that's lost some big games.

You virtually avoided any kind of meaningful response- all the protests & Chaz places are in Democrat cities - The Mayors & Governor’s supported them & Didn't ~ Don't want Federal Help ? ?
Why is that ??

Why you trying to shift onus onto Donald & Republicans.  You can’t accept the last result & cant accept what’s going on Right Now in Democrat run places.
Address those issues.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2020, 10:08:15 AM »

You virtually avoided any kind of meaningful response- all the protests & Chaz places are in Democrat cities - The Mayors & Governor’s supported them & Didn't ~ Don't want Federal Help ? ?
Why is that ??

Why you trying to shift onus onto Donald & Republicans.  You can’t accept the last result & cant accept what’s going on Right Now in Democrat run places.
Address those issues.

They had their entire convention to denounce all the violence but choose not to do so. Now that their polls are tanking they realize they have to switch course. Not going to work.

They’ve been trumpeting themselves about how great they would handle coronavirus. Why did they allow protests in these democratic cities in the first place if they were so concerned?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2020, 10:10:13 AM »
I'm confident with Biden and feel he'll make Trump look bad in the 1st debate.
Trump won't prep, go in with lots of bravado and end up looking like a blow hard .
Uncle Joe has wobbled in the past, but looks to be on his "A" game now.

That's my feelings and it will interesting to see how it all goes down.

Well then why is Pelosi recommending that he not debate? Wouldn’t avoiding  this debate where he would easily handle Trump be a negative for him?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2020, 10:26:36 AM »

What will Biden attack him on specifically in this context?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2020, 04:11:35 PM »

Why is that ??

Address those issues.

We had BLM and some radical groups marching in the street during Obama's time as President.
He even sent his AG ( Holder) to Ferguson , Missouri and they exonerated the cop ( Darren Wilson).
The Obama admin was not effective in stopping or preventing the street protests and looting, etc.

Under Trump it's gotten even worse. This is on HIS watch as POTUS and he's failed .
Even if Trump wins another term, these same cities will have the same mayors and outrage will be worse.
If he can't deal with the situation NOW, how will he deal with it going forward with the SAME people, the same cities ?
He won't!

On the other hand Biden "might" be able to deal with the leadership of these cities and convince them to "get tough" .
Right now Trump lacks the trust of many dem Mayors and citizens in those crazy , urban cities, now on fire nightly.
Plus, if our leaders don't put in policies to end the covid pandemic , things will get worse .

Trump's been a deer in the headlights when it comes to Covid.
He reminds me of some scared kid hiding under his blankets , hoping the monster will magically go away.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2020, 04:39:42 PM »
We had BLM and some radical groups marching in the street during Obama's time as President.
He even sent his AG ( Holder) to Ferguson , Missouri and they exonerated the cop ( Darren Wilson).
The Obama admin was not effective in stopping or preventing the street protests and looting, etc.

Under Trump it's gotten even worse. This is on HIS watch as POTUS and he's failed .
Even if Trump wins another term, these same cities will have the same mayors and outrage will be worse.
If he can't deal with the situation NOW, how will he deal with it going forward with the SAME people, the same cities ?
He won't!

On the other hand Biden "might" be able to deal with the leadership of these cities and convince them to "get tough" .
Right now Trump lacks the trust of many dem Mayors and citizens in those crazy , urban cities, now on fire nightly.
Plus, if our leaders don't put in policies to end the covid pandemic , things will get worse .

Trump's been a deer in the headlights when it comes to Covid.
He reminds me of some scared kid hiding under his blankets , hoping the monster will magically go away.

Wrong & Wrong again.
I won’t waste time & effort repeating myself to you.
You are Very clearly in that group who can’t accept the result of the last election.
Look at your pathetic answers - Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

When you’re able to Listen & Learn with open ears & eyes you might just see what’s going on
& Be able to accept your lot lost.

It was Trumps Fault, Trumps Fault, Trumps Fault an on. 🙄

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2020, 07:32:16 AM »
What will Biden attack him on specifically in this context?

Bump
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2020, 07:54:31 AM »
Bump

He’s a clueless boob who has no idea what he’s doing. This is what the Democratic leader ship in New York was saying in early March:

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2020, 09:20:26 AM »

Wrong & Wrong again.
I won’t waste time & effort repeating myself to you.
You are Very clearly in that group who can’t accept the result of the last election.
Look at your pathetic answers - Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

When you’re able to Listen & Learn with open ears & eyes you might just see what’s going on
& Be able to accept your lot lost.

It was Trumps Fault, Trumps Fault, Trumps Fault an on. 🙄

1. You asked for a detailed answer on this, which I provided.
   You don't agree , which is fine, but I provided a complete, thoughtful, serious answer.

2.  Trump is the current POTUS, so it's normal to hold him responisble for the good and bad.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2020, 11:40:59 AM »
1. You asked for a detailed answer on this, which I provided.
   You don't agree , which is fine, but I provided a complete, thoughtful, serious answer.

2.  Trump is the current POTUS, so it's normal to hold him responisble for the good and bad.

Howard how do you like expose of BOBO (aka Dr.Fake/Strawly) & Saggy Jay III  ;D.

Now others, like Antifa terrorist & Patriots can visit them  ;).

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2020, 01:15:36 PM »

Howard how do you like expose of BOBO (aka Dr.Fake/Strawly) & Saggy Jay III  ;D.

Now others, like Antifa terrorist & Patriots can visit them  ;).

1. Bobo? I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry  ???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2020, 07:47:04 PM »

Your statement at its face value is not accurate. I've watched Biden on several channels come out against looting, rioting and saying they could be criminally charged. Biden is not in favor of getting rid of cops. No sane person is

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2020, 07:52:34 PM »

Historically polls have been accurate. There are other sites that have a strong track record of predicting the presidential winners. Currently Biden is leading in almost every parameter for president. Having witnessed 2016 I am super sensitive to polls. The experts contend that historically polls can't be discounted and analyst are trying to factor in the Trump phenomenon. Part of that is done by having on line polling where a person wouldn't be embarrassed to say they are voting for trump to alleviate some of the 2016 bias.

Having said that, I FEEL, it will be a close race. Even with Biden ahead of Trump at a percentage ahead of Hillary at this point I am concerned. I can't predict the winner and keep any semblance of trying to be impartial to the facts. Those who can, good luck

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2020, 04:59:06 AM »
Historically polls have been accurate. There are other sites that have a strong track record of predicting the presidential winners. Currently Biden is leading in almost every parameter for president. Having witnessed 2016 I am super sensitive to polls. The experts contend that historically polls can't be discounted and analyst are trying to factor in the Trump phenomenon. Part of that is done by having on line polling where a person wouldn't be embarrassed to say they are voting for trump to alleviate some of the 2016 bias.

Having said that, I FEEL, it will be a close race. Even with Biden ahead of Trump at a percentage ahead of Hillary at this point I am concerned. I can't predict the winner and keep any semblance of trying to be impartial to the facts. Those who can, good luck
"Historically polls have been accurate."  At what point in the race?