Author Topic: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos  (Read 13190 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2008, 12:22:21 PM »
If he truly is natural, and he just may be...then he's absolutely phenomenal.

He isn't. Even admitted to using drugs such as Triacana.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »
I agree Vic will sell more tickets however from a marketing standpoint I'd be all about marketing a guy like Chris with my products. If say for example he was the Lightweight Champion of the World for bodybuilding and is in crazy conditioning that look pretty good in my marketing materials. It also hits home for the reason you mentioned above - guys would be more inclined to buy my product because Chris has the physique they feel the could closer achieve.

Chris would be a better spokesperson, he is more marketable and has a great attitude.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
that is some great off season conditioning, man he is ripped. offseason? he should do a show seriously. he has a great back, for his size the amount of muscle on his back is amazing.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »
I definitely agree and think Chris should consider doing a 202 and Under show. I'm not saying he'd win but the whole point is he would be competitive in that line-up. He's already proven he can take down guys bigger than him by winning the Team Universe Overall Title.
Elevate Your Image.™

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »
He isn't. Even admitted to using drugs such as Triacana.

yes,,

in addition he is user of trenbolone,,testosteroen ,,eq ,,those are the drugs i know he is hooked on because it came directly from europe connection
he uses lots more but the ones i wrote is the ones im 100% positive of his constant use of them ,,guy wouldnt touch 125lb in this condition if not hormonized,,infact he would be lucky to be 125lb at 8% naturally

a walking joke
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »
yes,,

in addition he is user of trenbolone,,testosteroen ,,eq ,,those are the drugs i know he is hooked on because it came directly from europe connection
he uses lots more but the ones i wrote is the ones im 100% positive of his constant use of them ,,guy wouldnt touch 125lb in this condition if not hormonized,,infact he would be lucky to be 125lb at 8% naturally

a walking joke

Not to mean this is anything but his best friend and i think lived with him was Alan Ichinose.  I am not saying Chris did anything but if he did ???

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2008, 02:28:13 PM »
yes,,

ah..good ol gh15. sure you do. euro connection.. ::) this statement is about authentic as your "im a top 5 competitor" shtick. you dont "know" shit sorry to burst your bubble. can you back up your claim? no. i must admit your made stories are getting amuzing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »
ah..good ol gh15. sure you do. euro connection.. ::) this statement is about authentic as your "im a top 5 competitor" shtick. you dont "know" shit sorry to burst your bubble. can you back up your claim? no. i must admit your made stories are getting amuzing.

can you back yours?,,can you back your claim that gh15 is not top 5 o? and by the way top 5 is part of top 10 and part of top 12 and yes also part of top 15,,can you back any of your claims up?
now,,take a good look at the fella eyes...he has jundice in many times during the year,,,he is an addict to the drug trenbolone and ORALS,,this guy screams trenbolone and 100% oral type of guy,,the products i know he used i mentioned here and they were via europe connection NOT ASIAN,,i didnt say they didnt come from thailand....i said they were via EUROPE CONNECTION
fallen angel

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »
can you back yours?,,can you back your claim that gh15 is not top 5 o? and by the way top 5 is part of top 10 and part of top 12 and yes also part of top 15,,can you back any of your claims up?
now,,take a good look at the fella eyes...he has jundice in many times during the year,,,he is an addict to the drug trenbolone and ORALS,,this guy screams trenbolone and 100% oral type of guy,,the products i know he used i mentioned here and they were via europe connection NOT ASIAN,,i didnt say they didnt come from thailand....i said they were via EUROPE CONNECTION
what claims? you mean the one about you being a loser? you do a sufficiant job of that yourself. why should i have to back up the claim of you not being who you say you are? YOU are the one who is making the claim, then running away when someone asks for proof like a coward.
and do you mean jaundice you friggin moron? amazing you can diagnose that through pictures.. ::) oh wait! what you know a guy who knows a guy who kind of know him. you have no idea what youre talking about.
and another thing where did i mention anything from asia? i hope you are huge cause youve got the brains of a doorknob.
the sadest thing is most people here consider you a joke, and you dont realize it.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
don't you know that anyone who actually has the fame gh15 wished he had is on drugs? ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »
I live in Hawaii and though I don't know Chris all that well that he would speak freely to me I do know some that are much closer to him. When his drug use comes up tren would always be on top of the list. That was the compound he liked the most. Apparently he decided long ago that he just wasn't going to go the mass monster route. He didn't think it would suit him or if he could even pull it off. He figure his strength would be conditioning and tren helped him achieve this hard vascular look. He also did favored orals (var, halo) because it was easier to control and manipulate so that he could pass a drug test.

Amazing gh15 can tell that just by looking at him. I guess if you're god of hormones and all it does become second nature. I'm starting to believe that he can even tell what and when you took your last injection just by looking at you and whether you use human grade or "chinease" garbage.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2008, 01:50:44 AM »
what claims? you mean the one about you being a loser? you do a sufficiant job of that yourself. why should i have to back up the claim of you not being who you say you are? YOU are the one who is making the claim, then running away when someone asks for proof like a coward.
and do you mean jaundice you friggin moron? amazing you can diagnose that through pictures.. ::) oh wait! what you know a guy who knows a guy who kind of know him. you have no idea what youre talking about.
and another thing where did i mention anything from asia? i hope you are huge cause youve got the brains of a doorknob.
the sadest thing is most people here consider you a joke, and you dont realize it.

friend,,im not here to argue with your ignorance,,im a professional you are a kid,,thats the diff here,,now on the gh15 name i can be a honest professional and thats what matter in the final scheme of things,,if you have any idea to weho god of hormone is ,,if you can prove it ,,bring it on,,by one word out of my mouth i can ruin and destroy anything bodybuilding related,,i do not use this power in every case only in the ones who help bodybuilding,,learn to drink my knowelede rather than argue it ,,,if gh15 was a joke there wouldnt be so many questions pms and emails written on daily basis to god of hormones,,gh15 is a big reason for the sucess of getbig in the last 3 years or so ,,,many polls were made and many doubts came before and the decision was that gh15 was the most important thing getbig board has ever had in its arsenal,,

everything gh15 says comes true ,,you will see,,gh15 said acio garbage will be done and loook how the operation is finished with only minimal members still buying the fake prodiucts that are in circulatin,,gh15 promise something and it is done with many aspects from political to bodybuilding related,,gh15 knows it all gh15 hand of god is so far that it can touch the relatives of people who got busted ,,as in jtp australian girlfriend first black daughter! now i sugest to read it carefully very very carefully to understand how much gh15 knows and how much gh15 is feared of,,gh15 knows any one in the busines of bodybuilding,,nothing can hide from gh15,,if gh15 is up to finish you ...you are 100% finished ,,,no change of name will help you ,,no peptide = nordic and no alin = gear 99 and no karius - gtps,,,everything that breath and live bodybuilding is under the supervison of the god of hormones,,i have a total control on the whole industry from a to z from,,infact if i truely want there is no professional bodybuilding,,all the ret = medrussian they are all amatuers,,,there are nothing in my world,,,trust me when i say there is no bodybuilding with out my approval
gh15 approved june 2008
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2008, 03:02:08 AM »
Tho I think gh15 is a NARC , I beleive what he says when he says Chris is not natural..he is on gear he just does not have the genetics to carry lots of size.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2008, 03:08:20 AM »
friend,,im not here to argue with your ignorance,,im a professional you are a kid,,thats the diff here,,now on the gh15 name i can be a honest professional and thats what matter in the final scheme of things,,if you have any idea to weho god of hormone is ,,if you can prove it ,,bring it on,,by one word out of my mouth i can ruin and destroy anything bodybuilding related,,i do not use this power in every case only in the ones who help bodybuilding,,learn to drink my knowelede rather than argue it ,,,if gh15 was a joke there wouldnt be so many questions pms and emails written on daily basis to god of hormones,,gh15 is a big reason for the sucess of getbig in the last 3 years or so ,,,many polls were made and many doubts came before and the decision was that gh15 was the most important thing getbig board has ever had in its arsenal,,

everything gh15 says comes true ,,you will see,,gh15 said acio garbage will be done and loook how the operation is finished with only minimal members still buying the fake prodiucts that are in circulatin,,gh15 promise something and it is done with many aspects from political to bodybuilding related,,gh15 knows it all gh15 hand of god is so far that it can touch the relatives of people who got busted ,,as in jtp australian girlfriend first black daughter! now i sugest to read it carefully very very carefully to understand how much gh15 knows and how much gh15 is feared of,,gh15 knows any one in the busines of bodybuilding,,nothing can hide from gh15,,if gh15 is up to finish you ...you are 100% finished ,,,no change of name will help you ,,no peptide = nordic and no alin = gear 99 and no karius - gtps,,,everything that breath and live bodybuilding is under the supervison of the god of hormones,,i have a total control on the whole industry from a to z from,,infact if i truely want there is no professional bodybuilding,,all the ret = medrussian they are all amatuers,,,there are nothing in my world,,,trust me when i say there is no bodybuilding with out my approval
gh15 approved june 2008

I totally agree with you, Dennis.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2008, 03:17:29 AM »

gh15 approved june 2008

gh15, are you worried at all about the whole "war on steroids"?

Will professional bb'ing ever be investigated by the DEA or anyone?

Is bodybuilding safe?

Thankyou.
No doubt about it...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2008, 03:23:16 AM »
Even admitted to using drugs such as Triacana.

No. What he said was: "I am a friend of Sarah Conner" 8)
As empty as paradise

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2008, 05:22:59 AM »
trust me when i say there is no bodybuilding with out my approval
gh15 approved june 2008
Another megalomaniac.  ::)

Elevate Your Image.™

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2008, 05:25:52 AM »
I can tell by looking at those pics of Chris that he took two asprin and had an omelette with low-fat cheese on that day,washed down with exactly 16 oz of Diet Mountain Dew !!  :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2008, 06:36:36 AM »
i have a total control on the whole industry from a to z from,,infact if i truely want there is no professional bodybuilding

trust me when i say there is no bodybuilding with out my approval

Oh dear ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2008, 06:38:19 AM »
Oh dear ::)
Be careful what you say or you cannot compete anymore, in fact, you cannot even lift anymore, as gh15 will simply forbid your muscles to work for you.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

gh15 approved june 2008
why do you change the subject? moron? i said youre an idiot for claiming to know what he is on by the look of his eyes in the picture and you completely changed the subject. you keep solidifying the fact that youre some juiced up loser by sitting in the corner stroking your wet noodle for a cock. the fact that you cant substanciate anything you say is all the proof you need. you cant back up a word you say.

take a look at the posts, youre a friggin joke.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »