Author Topic: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos  (Read 13221 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 10:48:40 PM »
Great conditioning, but come on, the guy is NARROW...
are you saying falydydo
is about as wide as a pencil and as thick as a dollar bill ?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 10:51:23 PM »
I hve pics with me and Chris somewhere but not scanned and not with me.  But here is Alan Ichinose his best friend at one time and Alan is bigger than Chris by far.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »
freaky offseason conditioning.

He needs to do an under 202 pro show. Looks like he could be ready in about 3 weeks.

Get him a sponsorship or something Ike!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 12:10:36 AM »
Another awesome natural bodybuilder. DRUGFREE4LIFE

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »
That's some incredible conditioning for a guest posing. Congratulations.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 12:31:13 AM »
He should thank halo and tren.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 12:45:23 AM »
yes, he's in great shape, but competitive bodybuilding isn't about who is leanest- it's about how is leanest and carries the most amount of lean muscle in a proportinate manner.

is this an Olympia caliber physique? seriously.

b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 01:11:18 AM »
just add oil ;D
A

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 01:13:27 AM »
Looks awesome.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 01:24:02 AM »
It looks like he is not drinking enough water.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 01:28:13 AM »
Incredible physique.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »

So Isaac advocates having Men's Figure at the Olympia? 

Interesting.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »
I dont know, but of all the so called "naturals" I tend to belive this guy. And skip the hi Chris, its just Mitch ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
He looks great standing alone. However, on a pro stage, he would look very small.

I'm sure there are guys that are 130 pounds, playing basketball at a local playground, that are shredded more than most bodybuilders.

Bodybuilding is about building muscle, and being big.  Yes, you can have the 160 or 190-pound artful physiques, there is always a demo that will enjoy seeing that.  But for the most part, it's about big guys with big muscles.  Not saying anything mean about your friend, lift.  He looks great.  However, even in the 202 class, he'll be dwarfed.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
Is he still claiming to be natural?

He's been the same size for the past 10 years!!!!  If he was "on", he'd be another Momo. 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
 guys chris is a good competitor.. but, no where near a dave henry.. chris is much to small.. he is always in good condition but, size does also count.. if you put him against the best 202 and under he will not place.. sad but true fact.. much to narrow ansd small..

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2008, 09:28:20 AM »
He looks great standing alone. However, on a pro stage, he would look very small.

I'm sure there are guys that are 130 pounds, playing basketball at a local playground, that are shredded more than most bodybuilders.

Bodybuilding is about building muscle, and being big.  Yes, you can have the 160 or 190-pound artful physiques, there is always a demo that will enjoy seeing that.  But for the most part, it's about big guys with big muscles.  Not saying anything mean about your friend, lift.  He looks great.  However, even in the 202 class, he'll be dwarfed.
Can't disagree with most of your points however why put him next to Victor Martinez and not say Kevin English, David Henry or Jason Artnz for your comparison to prove the point?
Elevate Your Image.™

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »
Chris looks incredible in those shots, especially for a guest posing appearance! He looks more conditioned and ripped than most people who enter competitions. His twisting back and arm poses are awesome and at 42 years old, he looks about 10 years younger.

The Coach

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2008, 09:40:48 AM »

Have Heath on the same program Faildo is on then tell me the results. Chris has been training damn near since Heath was born and is still winning and still in better condition. Heath just all of the sudden blew up with in the last 5 years and looks like complete shit in the off season.......wanna take a look at Faildos off season pic in that first post again? My point.......Faildos muscle is real.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2008, 09:45:49 AM »

Agreed. But....Bwahahahahahahhah ahah! Chriss offseason mode is harder than 2nd place finisher of Mr.O!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2008, 09:46:01 AM »
Can't disagree with most of your points however why put him next to Victor Martinez and not say Kevin English, David Henry or Jason Artnz for your comparison to prove the point?

LOL.... I'd just feel silly googling those guys.  I don't want my google broswer mocking me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »
Have Heath on the same program Faildo is on then tell me the results. Chris has been training damn near since Heath was born and is still winning and still in better condition. Heath just all of the sudden blew up with in the last 5 years and looks like complete shit in the off season.......wanna take a look at Faildos off season pic in that first post again? My point.......Faildos muscle is real.

yes, Chris is in better condition.  We all see that. 

it's a lot easier to get ripped at 150 than it is at 280.  You know that, Joe.  A lot of guys have the ability to attain Chris' level of conditioning, with some ECA, clean diet, and cardio.  Not many guys can hold 260 pounds with the lines that Vic has.

Bottom line- while he may be a great guy, and Vic M might be ..., we all know that Vic is going to sell more tickets and supplements, so therefore Vic will be the #2 guy in the world and Chris will be a small 202 guy.

This isn't a rip on Chris - class act and has insane conditioning - just pointing out the state of affairs in BBing. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2008, 10:02:51 AM »
yes, Chris is in better condition.  We all see that. 

it's a lot easier to get ripped at 150 than it is at 280.  You know that, Joe. A lot of guys have the ability to attain Chris' level of conditioning, with some ECA, clean diet, and cardio.  Not many guys can hold 260 pounds with the lines that Vic has.

Bottom line- while he may be a great guy, and Vic M might be ..., we all know that Vic is going to sell more tickets and supplements, so therefore Vic will be the #2 guy in the world and Chris will be a small 202 guy.

This isn't a rip on Chris - class act and has insane conditioning - just pointing out the state of affairs in BBing. 
I agree Vic will sell more tickets however from a marketing standpoint I'd be all about marketing a guy like Chris with my products. If say for example he was the Lightweight Champion of the World for bodybuilding and is in crazy conditioning that look pretty good in my marketing materials. It also hits home for the reason you mentioned above - guys would be more inclined to buy my product because Chris has the physique they feel the could closer achieve.

Elevate Your Image.™

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2008, 12:05:07 PM »
If he truly is natural, and he just may be...then he's absolutely phenomenal.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »
first class natural build right there

::)