Author Topic: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?  (Read 10994 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2016, 10:17:12 PM »
It would be useless.  They have to want to change their culture and mentality but there is no indication that is going to happen any time soon.  Just like the third-world thinking Muslims, nothing you can really do.  You can nudge them in the proper direction all you want, but if they don't want to change their entire way of life and how they view the world, its just not gonna happen.  

it takes a second to wreck it but it takes time build

[/youtube]
"

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 10:17:22 PM »

Chicago police officers carry protester Bernie Sanders, 21, in August 1963 to a police wagon from a civil rights demonstration at West 73rd Street and South Lowe Avenue. He was arrested, charged with resisting arrest, found guilty and fined $25. He was a University of Chicago student at the time.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bernie-sanders-1963-chicago-arrest-20160219-story.html

Did he get a loan to pay the fine?

Because I doubt he had a job at the time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2016, 10:33:33 PM »
I don't care if they fail them, but to prop up the BLM movement is just disgusting.  The whole thing is rooted in lies and criminality.  The cops in nearly every single one of those cases were all found innocent of any wrongdoing yet their family members are given spots at the DNC to speak (even if they can barely string together a coherent sentence) their nonsense.  Institutionalized victimhood is real and its what drives them.  Its disgusting.

I rarely if ever agree with you but this is dead on!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2016, 02:14:11 AM »
I don't care if they fail them, but to prop up the BLM movement is just disgusting.  The whole thing is rooted in lies and criminality.  The cops in nearly every single one of those cases were all found innocent of any wrongdoing yet their family members are given spots at the DNC to speak (even if they can barely string together a coherent sentence) their nonsense.  Institutionalized victimhood is real and its what drives them.  Its disgusting.

watch this video adonis 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
Does black lives matter to getbig?

From coming on here for nearly 12 years, I would say No!

Don't you agree Princess R?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 04:40:08 AM »

Don't you agree Princess R?
They only matter when they are ripped and in shape...otherwise they are meaningless.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 06:32:24 AM »
In your opinion, are there reasons  that black people should be voting for republicans? If all the free stuff that dems are always giving us was taken off the table, do you think most blacks would think a republican vote made more sense?

Yes. The reason being they have continually voted democrat and it seems to not be helping them. If they didn't vote at all, the democrats that typically get their vote wouldn't care. If they voted the other party, the democrats may wake up and do something to actually help black folks. If black Americans are not being treated fairly in their minds, why keep voting the same way? It's like the old adage about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 06:46:20 AM »
Yes. The reason being they have continually voted democrat and it seems to not be helping them. If they didn't vote at all, the democrats that typically get their vote wouldn't care. If they voted the other party, the democrats may wake up and do something to actually help black folks. If black Americans are not being treated fairly in their minds, why keep voting the same way? It's like the old adage about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

sounds like what is called "strategic voting". every vote is a strategic vote.

what you describe is not a logical strategy since you provided no specific reason to expect it to produce results.

hope this helps

"

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 06:57:51 AM »
They only matter when they are ripped and in shape...otherwise they are meaningless.

Yes I agree

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2016, 06:58:17 AM »
Did he get a loan to pay the fine?

Because I doubt he had a job at the time.

They left out the part of the story when Bernie leaves 35% black Brooklyn to go live in 98% white Vermont.

Yes I agree

I care about black lives as much as blacks care about mine.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2016, 08:14:35 AM »
He said democrats know they have their vote no matter what so they don't do anything to really help them.

What do they need 'help' with? Are they retarded? Too stupid and lazy to survive without 'help'?

Your life does not matter to anyone, anywhere.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2016, 08:39:23 AM »
What do they need 'help' with? Are they retarded? Too stupid and lazy to survive without 'help'?

Thanks

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2016, 09:01:46 AM »

This is the only truth that matters in this debate.  #Nolivesmatter.  Black, white, brown, red, gay, straight, Q, big, small, rich, poor, NO LIVES MATTER unless the person makes his or her life matter.

99.9 percent of people don't step up and make it matter, do something that counts, have a lasting impact.  Just watching tv, sleeping, eating and shitting. 

And NO ONE can define whether your life matters but you.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2016, 09:13:30 AM »
This is the only truth that matters in this debate.  #Nolivesmatter.  Black, white, brown, red, gay, straight, Q, big, small, rich, poor, NO LIVES MATTER unless the person makes his or her life matter.

99.9 percent of people don't step up and make it matter, do something that counts, have a lasting impact.  Just watching tv, sleeping, eating and shitting. 

And NO ONE can define whether your life matters but you.

said basically the same thing in a drunk rambling to my fiancée last night.
a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2016, 09:16:54 AM »
said basically the same thing in a drunk rambling to my fiancée last night.

Haha, philosophy of strength via Getbig and wine.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2016, 09:33:02 AM »

I guess I just don't get the logic in this.  ???  You're not claiming that Repubs would be a better choice for black voters, just an alternative. Unless it's tied to a choice on a particular issue, why would this cause Democratic politicians to wake up? What you're describing is sort of like saying I should leave my wife because she gained a little weight and to show her that it's her fault, I should shack up with an even fatter bitch who doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't work and has an ugly face and personality. I would be worse off, my wife would be confused about why I left and I would have no hope that the new, fat, ugly bitch would ever improve.

Is there a particular issue or a set of issues that you think Dem politicians would "wake up"  on if all blacks voted repub in next election?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2016, 09:39:11 AM »
I guess I just don't get the logic in this.  ???  You're not claiming that Repubs would be a better choice for black voters, just an alternative. Unless it's tied to a choice on a particular issue, why would this cause Democratic politicians to wake up? What you're describing is sort of like saying I should leave my wife because she gained a little weight and to show her that it's her fault, I should shack up with an even fatter bitch who doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't work and has an ugly face and personality. I would be worse off, my wife would be confused about why I left and I would have no hope that the new, fat, ugly bitch would ever improve.

Is there a particular issue or a set of issues that you think Dem politicians would "wake up"  on if all blacks voted repub in next election?

this is the phenomenon of change for the sake of change and pray it gets better. kinda like a lottery where good fortune falls out of the sky.  most of the time it doesn't work and by that I mean 99.999%

indeed confusion reigns supreme but team freedom is here to help

"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:57 AM »
And guess what blacks did?  They laughed at him, turned a blind eye to him, voted in large droves (90 plus percent) for Hillary.  They did not support Bernie whatsoever.  Statistically speaking he got no black votes if you were to pie chart all of the voter demographics. Bernie's policies would have effectively stripped all of the victimhood from blacks.  He would have given them ZERO excuses as to why they can't succeed.  Healthcare, Tuition Free College, a living wage etc...  Blacks are frightened by the prospect of all their excuses being rendered meaningless and powerless.  (although most are not intelligent enough to even thing that abstractly).

Its pathetic really.  They keep themselves perpetually stupid and perpetually a victim because its just easier for them to do that I suppose.  Why else would you shit on potential opportunity so readily by supporting Hillary like that?

LOL naw son.  Sanders lost the black vote all by his damn self. He said he didn't see any point. His staff talked about their frustration with the fact that he actually campaigned less for black voters the more money his campaign earned. The tragic thing is even though he seemed like a fucking mess, he had a real shot at winning the nomination. Blacks were most def not reflexively behind Hillary.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2016, 09:57:29 AM »
LOL naw son.  Sanders lost the black vote all by his damn self. He said he didn't see any point. His staff talked about their frustration with the fact that he actually campaigned less for black voters the more money his campaign earned. The tragic thing is even though he seemed like a fucking mess, he had a real shot at winning the nomination. Blacks were most def not reflexively behind Hillary.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

black voters were reflexively behind clinton mainly due to fond memories of bill.

van jones says the black protest movement isn't organized politically enough to mobilize the vote.

consider this
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2016, 09:59:52 AM »
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »

I care about black lives as much as blacks care about mine.

+1

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 10:08:26 AM »
It would be useless.  They have to want to change their culture and mentality but there is no indication that is going to happen any time soon.  Just like the third-world thinking Muslims, nothing you can really do.  You can nudge them in the proper direction all you want, but if they don't want to change their entire way of life and how they view the world, its just not gonna happen. 

and to think politicians believe these people can be integrated into western civilisation.
Accusations were made against this woman of burning a Koran, turns out after they had killed her it wasnt true.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbd_1469580135

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 10:16:23 AM »
+1

That's fair and fine. I think one of the issues whites have with BLM is that they think it's supposed to be some non-factious, focus grouped afterschool commercial and that it fails if it's not smart enough to dilute its message and win over white people.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2016, 10:27:09 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

black voters were reflexively behind clinton mainly due to fond memories of bill.

van jones says the black protest movement isn't organized politically enough to mobilize the vote.

consider this

No voting bloc, regardless of race or gender, was reflexively Hillary because of fond memories of Bill.  Hillary was considered a flawed candidate right from the start of this campaign.Realistically, Trump's increasing viability during primary season was one of Hillary's biggest advantages, as she seemed like a more pragmatic candidate than bernie. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2016, 10:30:58 AM »
sounds like what is called "strategic voting". every vote is a strategic vote.

what you describe is not a logical strategy since you provided no specific reason to expect it to produce results.

hope this helps

I'm not really sure what your point is? If things are bad for black people, don't you think that voting for different law makers and representatives would help change the landscape for them and stop the mistreatment that BLM and sympathizers believe is happening to them? It certainly would change results by changing the way a whole demographic votes, would it not?