Author Topic: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?  (Read 11003 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?
« on: July 29, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »
22 minute listen, or read the text.

http://newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/common-sense-central-37717/do-black-lives-really-matter-to-14957499/

Black lives matter.  We hear it all the time from the Democratic Party, so much so that it even made the themes of the Black Lives Matter movement a key component of its official party platform:  

Democrats will fight to end institutional and systemic racism in our society. We will challenge and dismantle the structures that define lasting racial, economic, political, and social inequity. Democrats will promote racial justice through fair, just, and equitable governing of all public-serving institutions and in the formation of public policy. Democrats support removing the Confederate battle flag from public properties, recognizing that it is a symbol of our nation's racist past that has no place in our present or our future. We will push for a societal transformation to make it clear that black lives matter and that there is no place for racism in our country.

But do black lives really matter to Democrats? And have Democrats really been fighting to end institutional and systemic racism in society?

Or have they merely used the Black Lives Matter movement to provide them with cover after decades of utterly failing the black lives that they have governed almost without interruption for more than a half century?

Read more: http://newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/common-sense-central-37717/do-black-lives-really-matter-to-14957499/#ixzz4Fpvy8f1j
:

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Do Black Lives Really Matter to Democrats?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 07:18:50 PM »
Black votes matter.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 07:25:12 PM »
If any of you follow sports, you'll know who I'm talking about. One time Stephen A Smith said that blacks should all vote republican in the next election. He said democrats know they have their vote no matter what so they don't do anything to really help them. He said it would turn the tide. I think there is some truth to it.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 07:41:49 PM »
If any of you follow sports, you'll know who I'm talking about. One time Stephen A Smith said that blacks should all vote republican in the next election. He said democrats know they have their vote no matter what so they don't do anything to really help them. He said it would turn the tide. I think there is some truth to it.

watch the documentary called runaway slave it is about a black minister that turns republican and the blacks turn on him  very good documentary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_Slave_(film)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:07 PM »

http://newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/common-sense-central-37717/do-black-lives-really-matter-to-14957499/

Ah, the perks of being a mod. Moving your threads to more popular boards when they flop.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 07:50:34 PM »

In what way do you think it would turn the tide?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 07:52:07 PM »
well they have had one of their own as president as well as that party in power since 2008 and they have done fuck all.....why do they start making promises now lol?

Again I repeat they have had 8 years to change things and all they have done is divide.
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 07:58:31 PM »
I'd fuck a black chick.  That's a pretty good litmus test for racism, I think.  Would you fuck one?

Next time a black guy asks if you're a racist, just inquire if he has a sister.  Of course her life matters.  I'm not going to fuck a dead black woman.  I'm actively concerned about her well being.  Does she have AIDS?  Does she have any Ebola or substance abuse issues?  

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 08:07:16 PM »
In what way do you think it would turn the tide?

That democrats would realize that if they want black votes, they'd actually start having to care about them and do things to help, rather than keep them in a modern day form of bondage. Just my two cents.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 08:09:51 PM »
I'd tie up a black chick and make frank use of her.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 08:19:08 PM »
I'd fuck a black chick.  That's a pretty good litmus test for racism, I think.  Would you fuck one?

Next time a black guy asks if you're a racist, just inquire if he has a sister.  Of course her life matters.  I'm not going to fuck a dead black woman.  I'm actively concerned about her well being.  Does she have AIDS?  Does she have any Ebola or substance abuse issues?  

tapwe worm i dated a girl from cameroon , blacks from africa are totally different from the ones in the u.s  they actually like whites

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 08:25:44 PM »
Black votes matter.
This.  They don't give a shit about their lives, just their votes.
And yes, democrat votes count even when they are dead.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 08:28:08 PM »
This.  They don't give a shit about their lives, just their votes.
And yes, democrat votes count even when they are dead.

your right about that thats all that matters to the demcrat party, i was raised a democrat but i could never vote for one again. that party is for the lazy

and whiny ass muther fuckers that blame others for there failings in life.  and im not a far right religious retard either ted cruz is disgusting.

bill o reiley as well,  i wold have voted for herman cain, but that fake ass fuck romney got the nomination

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 08:32:00 PM »
That democrats would realize that if they want black votes, they'd actually start having to care about them and do things to help, rather than keep them in a modern day form of bondage. Just my two cents.

In your opinion, are there reasons  that black people should be voting for republicans? If all the free stuff that dems are always giving us was taken off the table, do you think most blacks would think a republican vote made more sense?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 08:34:22 PM »
Why don't you move this to the politics board?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 08:35:09 PM »
Black votes matter.

Bingo.  

Sadly, black folks don't have ANY demands for their block of votes, so they are left empty handed year after year, decade after decade.

Eventually, they'll wise up.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 08:37:43 PM »
Bingo.  

Sadly, black folks don't have ANY demands for their block of votes, so they are left empty handed year after year, decade after decade.

Eventually, they'll wise up.

I'm always hearing about the free stuff we get. It's been referenced a few times in this thread.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 08:48:08 PM »

Chicago police officers carry protester Bernie Sanders, 21, in August 1963 to a police wagon from a civil rights demonstration at West 73rd Street and South Lowe Avenue. He was arrested, charged with resisting arrest, found guilty and fined $25. He was a University of Chicago student at the time.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bernie-sanders-1963-chicago-arrest-20160219-story.html
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 08:51:49 PM »

8)
"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 09:14:37 PM »

Black lives matter.  We hear it all the time from the Democratic Party, so much so that it even made the themes of the Black Lives Matter movement a key component of its official party platform:  

Democrats will fight to end institutional and systemic racism in our society. We will challenge and dismantle the structures that define lasting racial, economic, political, and social inequity. Democrats will promote racial justice through fair, just, and equitable governing of all public-serving institutions and in the formation of public policy. Democrats support removing the Confederate battle flag from public properties, recognizing that it is a symbol of our nation's racist past that has no place in our present or our future. We will push for a societal transformation to make it clear that black lives matter and that there is no place for racism in our country.

But do black lives really matter to Democrats? And have Democrats really been fighting to end institutional and systemic racism in society?

Or have they merely used the Black Lives Matter movement to provide them with cover after decades of utterly failing the black lives that they have governed almost without interruption for more than a half century?

Read more: http://newstalk1130.iheart.com/onair/common-sense-central-37717/do-black-lives-really-matter-to-14957499/#ixzz4Fpvy8f1j

didn't you first post this on the Politics board?

why did you move it to the G&O board while at the same time today moving other threads from the G&O board to the Politics board?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 09:29:31 PM »

I don't care if they fail them, but to prop up the BLM movement is just disgusting.  The whole thing is rooted in lies and criminality.  The cops in nearly every single one of those cases were all found innocent of any wrongdoing yet their family members are given spots at the DNC to speak (even if they can barely string together a coherent sentence) their nonsense.  Institutionalized victimhood is real and its what drives them.  Its disgusting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 09:33:28 PM »
I don't think most understand is that blacks love being the victim.  Its rooted in their identity.  Everything they have gotten is by playing the victim.  Take that away and they have nothing.  The black leaders of da camoonity know this, the black preachers know this, the corrupt black politicians know this.  Its pretty much a universal thing.  Its not going to change as long as they can continually capitalize off of institutional victimhood. The Democrats allow and prop up this behavior readily.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 09:39:07 PM »

8)
And guess what blacks did?  They laughed at him, turned a blind eye to him, voted in large droves (90 plus percent) for Hillary.  They did not support Bernie whatsoever.  Statistically speaking he got no black votes if you were to pie chart all of the voter demographics. Bernie's policies would have effectively stripped all of the victimhood from blacks.  He would have given them ZERO excuses as to why they can't succeed.  Healthcare, Tuition Free College, a living wage etc...  Blacks are frightened by the prospect of all their excuses being rendered meaningless and powerless.  (although most are not intelligent enough to even thing that abstractly).

Its pathetic really.  They keep themselves perpetually stupid and perpetually a victim because its just easier for them to do that I suppose.  Why else would you shit on potential opportunity so readily by supporting Hillary like that?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 10:02:38 PM »
And guess what blacks did?  They laughed at him, turned a blind eye to him, voted in large droves (90 plus percent) for Hillary.  They did not support Bernie whatsoever.  Statistically speaking he got no black votes if you were to pie chart all of the voter demographics. Bernie's policies would have effectively stripped all of the victimhood from blacks.  He would have given them ZERO excuses as to why they can't succeed.  Healthcare, Tuition Free College, a living wage etc...  Blacks are frightened by the prospect of all their excuses being rendered meaningless and powerless.  (although most are not intelligent enough to even thing that abstractly).

Its pathetic really.  They keep themselves perpetually stupid and perpetually a victim because its just easier for them to do that I suppose.  Why else would you shit on potential opportunity so readily by supporting Hillary like that?

really interesting and amusing line of thinking there. I agree they need to make more informed choices.

this is the part where you get to go out to the black neighborhood and share your knowledge on these matters. 

I feel this is the best solution.

"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 10:06:35 PM »
really interesting and amusing line of thinking there. I agree they need to make more informed choices.

this is the part where you get to go out to the black neighborhood and share your knowledge on these matters. 

I feel this is the best solution.

It would be useless.  They have to want to change their culture and mentality but there is no indication that is going to happen any time soon.  Just like the third-world thinking Muslims, nothing you can really do.  You can nudge them in the proper direction all you want, but if they don't want to change their entire way of life and how they view the world, its just not gonna happen.